All Comments on 'Risk Versus Reward Ch. 04'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
The plot thickens...

This time round I find I'm intrigued by Shauna, the 'hoot' who seems to contribute nothing but a healthy appetite for food to the proceedings. Does she also have a healthy appetite for other things? Will we find out in the next episode? The plot definitely thickens...

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Just keep them a cumming

PLEASE.

I love how Karin turned the video into a superhero film of Dominant lady and Submissive girl, along with outfits and accessories, the collar which gave its wearer the superpower of kneeling when it's put on made me smile.

I also like that you put that being submissive should be a choice you make, therefore not something that you should be forced into or exploited.

Now what will Karin and Desi do to occupy their day? Something fun I'm sure.

Thank you WP for your stonkingly good tales of Lesbian Hogwarts.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

JC

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
sorry

I have not read the first 3 parts,and I just skimmed this one, I thought I might like this since I like most of WP"s stories, well turns out not really, maybe your next series I might like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another interesting installment.

I'm really starting to like Karin as she works toward her "informed" decision. We already know how that plays out for her, but not the "how". The "how" is the interesting part for me. Also, I want to find out what happens to Desi et al. Keep 'em coming WP.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 5 years ago
Entertaining.

Compared to some other chapters you've written, this one is pretty tame. Still entertaining and a nice set up for things to come, I hope. I was also starting to think of them as a superhero duo. Karin seems like a lot more fun in this series of stories than she was when she appeared in Girl Friday. I look forward to seeing how her school year progresses. As always, thank you for sharing with us.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
Ok, Ok ..........

I can save my few remaining superlatives for another day :p

A nice "filler" giving well thought out insights into "Lesbian Hogwarts" early days.

Personally I like the almost off handed way of introducing another new character into the mix.

"Stay tuned for the next thrilling episode", as they said in the Saturday Matinee at the cinemas of my youth .............. and I shall.

As an aside, I finally managed to get the site to accept my name in membership! Yeehaaa lol

TrueMortTrueMortover 5 years ago
One question...

What's a Denver omlet?

Seriously though I did enjoy this. Yes it was tame in comparision, but the lesson to be learned is that submission is, as.You so well put it, a gift. One made by choice of the submissive.

Oh and after having watched the entire set of Harry Potter in Italian I much prefer Lesbian Hogwarts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Missed some choice implications

...the unshaven ... sandwich ....single bed girls. Were there any?

Had they to leave or are they still there with bush, no deposit and a bit hungry?

PS Yes, I searched Denver omelet ... looks nice, maybe next Sunday for brunch :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES