All Comments on 'Risk Versus Reward Ch. 11'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
🎢🔔🔘🐱🎆

Another stonking good chapter. I must say Karin's club uniform sounds rather fetching. So Pe teacher from hell can cook, I wonder what other yummy suprise there is😉. Doctor Moreau is not such a sweetly spiced latte after all..Poor Karin I'd cuddle her to sleep 😌

Thank you WP keep um cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poor Karin

Absolutely amazing writing as ever, you really make the reader connect with your characters.

I hope Doctor Moreau realises what she's potentially got, otherwise her prize might just decide she wants something else. It's made very clear to the girls they always have a choice after all.

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Sinister

Yes, there's definitely something sinister in those final few paragraphs. Doctor Moreau (if Miss Spiced Latte is Doctor Moreau) seems willing and more than able to follow in the footsteps of her infamous and sadistic ancestor. And Miss Nguyen adds a whole new dimension to the concept of "really sweet at home"---she's probably got a photograph album filled with pictures of "Nipples I Have Had Pierced". As always, Wax, you have us entertained and on the edge of our seats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Come On!

I don't think I like Miss Spiced Latte...

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Verrry Interesting!

Your tale just keeps better and better. So this is Karin's entre to the Academy proper. Dr. Moreau (ingenious name by the way) claims her prize in a somewhat alarming manner and our sadistic PE warden cooks. Hah, I can't wait for more to be revealed.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 5 years agoAuthor
Heros and Villains

First of all, thank you all for the kind comments over the course of this series. There are ten more chapters to go, and the feedback I get really helps motivate me in what has become my longest work to date.

Secondly, every story needs a good villain to counter-balance the heroes, and sometimes those heroes and villains are not who they would appear to be. In the interest of not giving away any spoilers, I will leave it at that.

Lastly, if you've read my other stuff then you know I'm a sucker for happy endings. It'll all be OK, I promise.

WP

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
CUTE ...............

that after seemingly getting everything she wanted, the thing she seemed to NEED most was to cuddle up with Desi.

Rofl, we all know by now just how soft you are with your love of "happy endings", and Karin and Desi seem to love the pain element in their relationships, so I don't really understand the comment from "anon", but each to their own thoughts.

Spooky to clandestine to sketchy, these are the sort of thoughts that seem to make your writing skill extremely polished, it shows how a train of thought, especially in a sometimes unsure younger person, works in the real world. Almost having a conversation with ones self to alleviate trepidation (ok, maybe I am showing off now pmsl).

Seriously though, yet another outstanding chapter in this series.

Cheers

MarieKNMarieKNover 5 years ago
Proper disposition

Doctor Moreau acts precisely as a dominant should. She takes what she wants, does what she pleases, no explanations needed. Karin wanted this and had better get used to it quickly. Plus she now wears a cute collar that clearly displays her situation. Enticing story. Thank you.

TrueMortTrueMortover 5 years ago
Just when you thought it was safe

To go out dressed in nothing but a pair of cats ears and tail...

And this is why I love Wax's stories. You get a massive sexual build up then the rug gets pulled from under your feet.

You are the master of bitter sweet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES