All Comments on 'Risk Versus Reward Ch. 15'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
🎆🌠🌟⭐🎇

So clever how you tie in previous chapters using the dream sequence. Orgasms with strings attached, for example from Doctor Moreau.

Tika Masala stuffed Desi, who needs a spoon. I'm right there with Mistress Nguyen. I'm just imagining the fun Miss Chowdhury had preparing that particular feast.

Can Desi persuade Karin to stay? Tune in for the next exciting installment of Lesbian Hogwarts.

Brilliant another stonking chapter WP, although I do worry about what you cooking for tea tonight. Lol

✂️Too cut the ropes

🐲Nice to see these back again

🍚To cover Desi again after hungry Mistress N ate it all

🥄A spoon too help Mistress Nguyen

🌺Desi beautiful flower, with its accessory

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Sweet dreams, baby...

...(or psychedelia rules!). Who needs hallucinogenics when the subconscious creates dreams like this all by itself? When all this is over, Karin definitely needs a good long rest-cure (perhaps a convent would be a suitable venue---although some Mothers Superior could probably out-Moreau Doctor Moreau).

InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundover 5 years ago
If only...

Am totally hooked on this series and if there had been a lesbian Hogwarts when I was growing up, you can bet I'd have applied. Lol.

My heart goes out to Karin. I've been there only in my case the girl I fell in love with was 100% straight with a huge religious side. So not only did I have no shot with her, I couldn't even come out. ( I did years later only to have her block me irl and social media. Gotta love organized religion. Lol) But I feel for Karin also because she just wants to be loved, to be cherished, the way Desi is cherished by Nguyen.

Seriously awesome job on this series WP!! Look forward to seeing how this ends, good or bad. I'd give you 5 stars.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
WP, you have one of the .............

......strangest minds I have ever encountered!!!!

You get back on track then sideswipe us with a dream sequence.

Your use of simple phrases is quite frankly amazing, and they can be amusing, erotic or downright lunacy, yet they are always attention grabbing. Congratulations on a stimulating but thoughtful addition to your story, rofl, going through my head as I wrote that was the muppets intro to Pigs In Space!!!!

OMG your craziness is contagious, must be a computer/human hybrid virus!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Exceptional ....

... this transition from playful banter to daydreaming to serious thinking and deciding in many steps, some to and fro. And then the sudden "I have had it "

Wonder if she follows up on her decision.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES