All Comments on 'Risk Versus Reward Ch. 17'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
⭐🌟🌠☀️🌞

Soooo the reason why Mistress Nguyen purchased both Desi and Karin at the auction is becoming clear. I must say Mistress Nguyen is fast becoming a firm favourite of mine, how she treats Desi with respect and prearranged boundaries. A masterclass is being a dominant.

Now if their venture takes off, count me in 😊

As much as I like the crop, pardon me for bring crude, but bring on the fucking. We'll Karin did ask for it.

Brilliant WP another stonking good chapter.

Thank you

Jc

🇦🇹The stripes on Karin's bott

🐲Sorry I'm just a nipple girl at heart

🐪Dr Moreau got the hump

🦏 Karin is all horny (again)

💫If not careful Karin will end seeing these

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Always a pleasure...

...to turn on my trusty iMac in the morning to find a new Wax chapter/tale heading the list. Karin's lucky the tea ceremony was Vietnamese (I think?) and ended with a little chastisement. Had it been Japanese it might have ended with seppuku (now there's a whole new slant to dom/sub games---bit short-lived though!). Anyway, the tale gets more intriguing the nearer to the climax we get. I know the original Dr Moreau came to a sticky end when his experiments turned on him: is the same to happen to his (lovely!) great-something granddaughter? My breath is well and truly bated...

InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundover 5 years ago
You did it again.

I don't know why I thought I'd be able to figure out where you were going with this. Silly me but I LOVE it!!!! Totally did not see that coming at all. In fact I was feeling pretty sorry for Karin because I figured she'd have to deal with the reality of her best friend and lover being in love with Satan's own gum teacher. I sincerely hope this isn't the end? Thank you!

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
OK, OK .............

........... hands help up, I did NOT see this coming!!!!

I suppose if we are all honest maybe some D/s and Satans Gym Teacher only interested in pushing our two young heroines to the limit was all that was expected.

*sigh* should`ve known better from the talented one :P

Loved all the "body snatcher" references btw :), I swear you must sit around for months just thinking up one liners and how to insert classic/cult movies and tv references into your stories!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES