Risk Versus Reward Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and nodded as I slipped down onto the floor and watched Desi spread herself before me.

"Oh and Karin," the mistress said. "I'd better hear Desi singing out your praises by the time we're done or I'm afraid we might have to start all over again."

Oh boy. She was kidding, right? About that last part? Please tell me she was kidding.

Crack!

It took a brief second for the sting to set in and the heat to begin rising, but when it did I started in licking with some serious determination.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
OK, OK .............

........... hands help up, I did NOT see this coming!!!!

I suppose if we are all honest maybe some D/s and Satans Gym Teacher only interested in pushing our two young heroines to the limit was all that was expected.

*sigh* should`ve known better from the talented one :P

Loved all the "body snatcher" references btw :), I swear you must sit around for months just thinking up one liners and how to insert classic/cult movies and tv references into your stories!!!!!!!

InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundover 5 years ago
You did it again.

I don't know why I thought I'd be able to figure out where you were going with this. Silly me but I LOVE it!!!! Totally did not see that coming at all. In fact I was feeling pretty sorry for Karin because I figured she'd have to deal with the reality of her best friend and lover being in love with Satan's own gum teacher. I sincerely hope this isn't the end? Thank you!

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Always a pleasure...

...to turn on my trusty iMac in the morning to find a new Wax chapter/tale heading the list. Karin's lucky the tea ceremony was Vietnamese (I think?) and ended with a little chastisement. Had it been Japanese it might have ended with seppuku (now there's a whole new slant to dom/sub games---bit short-lived though!). Anyway, the tale gets more intriguing the nearer to the climax we get. I know the original Dr Moreau came to a sticky end when his experiments turned on him: is the same to happen to his (lovely!) great-something granddaughter? My breath is well and truly bated...

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
⭐🌟🌠☀️🌞

Soooo the reason why Mistress Nguyen purchased both Desi and Karin at the auction is becoming clear. I must say Mistress Nguyen is fast becoming a firm favourite of mine, how she treats Desi with respect and prearranged boundaries. A masterclass is being a dominant.

Now if their venture takes off, count me in 😊

As much as I like the crop, pardon me for bring crude, but bring on the fucking. We'll Karin did ask for it.

Brilliant WP another stonking good chapter.

Thank you

Jc

🇦🇹The stripes on Karin's bott

🐲Sorry I'm just a nipple girl at heart

🐪Dr Moreau got the hump

🦏 Karin is all horny (again)

💫If not careful Karin will end seeing these

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
Could You Be Mine? Straight woman falls for a lesbian: Lauren and RJ's story.in Lesbian Sex
Like A Secret Being Told The consequences of NOT following the best policy.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
Sheila Ch. 01 A worldly woman finds more than she bargained for.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories