All Comments on 'Risk Versus Reward Ch. 18'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
⭐🌟🌠💫🦄

I love the traditional couplet and it's meaning. Mistress Nguyen is certainly a dark horse, keeping her domestic skills hidden. And her culinary tour of Vietnam has my mouth watering. I do think that Mistress Nguyen is one of your best creations, such a deep and complex character, you bring to life to Brilliantly quite yummy in fact.

I am enjoying immensely the way Mistress Yummy is letting her more caring side show through, the sign of a good and fair domme.

Oh the bedroom seen, rivals all that has gone before in the fucking of Karin and Desi, a stonkingly good bedroom scene you might say WP.

We see how the stockings scene at the very beginning of your Mistress Natasha and Charlotte stories came about now.

Thank you WP

🍲Representative of the lovely food M Y cooks

🌋The volcano or orgasms that erupted on the King size bed

🐯 Mistress Yummy is quite a tiger in the bedroom

💫Karin and Desi were seeing stars I think after that

💣The bomb that is awaiting them I think back at Lesbian Hogwarts HQ

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 5 years ago

Loved it. The way you wrote about Betty’s courting of Karen and Karen’s acceptance was beautiful. You tied in Charlotte’s opening scene very nicely with Karen’s position as head of HR and the stockings. Plus everything Stroudle said. Really looking forward to their next chapter at Lesbian Hogwarts.

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
An Enigma Variation

What an enigma Mistress Nguyen (Our Bet if I'm allowed the familiarity) is: Satan's personal trainer; Olympics riding crop gold medalist; soft-centred, golden-hearted cicerone; gourmet chef; potential Business Woman of the Year. I'm beginning to be quite fond of her, tender-hearted old romantic that I am. Long may her lusts thrive!

(Has it occurred that if Betty changed her name to the Welsh 'Gwladys' you really could call her 'Gwlad the Impaler. Sorry, Wax, couldn't resist the dreadful pun.)

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
REALLY ...........

...... not much needs to be said after the three previous comments.

Lol, new readers could be guided/advised to read this series of stories before reading the "main event" as it were.

The film references and the odd eye watering comment (spearfish eg) can still spark a smile in this old face. Humour is too often left out of erotic stories and personally I find that a little sad. You add it in so well placed that it actually enhances the tale.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 5 years agoAuthor
The next chapter is in the queue...

Stay tuned, the story continues. Thank you for all the comments so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very good story, I'm quite enjoying it. Please don't stop...writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES