All Comments on 'Risk Versus Reward Ch. 20'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
stroudlestroudleabout 5 years ago
☀️⭐🌟🌠✴️

Run Karin run, straight into the arms of your Desi and M Y. Oohh Karin your poor aching nipples and intimate areas. Its a good job Headmistress Hendricks gave you a pass. Miss Chowdhury as nurse, yesssss please. Now M Y has tagged both her girls, I wonder what's next?

Stonking good chapter as ever WP. I await the installment eagerly

Thank you

Jc

👿Dr Moreau

🐍Dr M the snake, already with a plan B up her lab coat sleave

🗜️Those painful clamps

🙌 Elena soothing hands

🛋️All snuggly on the couch

alexwatson62alexwatson62about 5 years ago
SOUNDS LIKE ........

there is a distinct possibility that our favourite trio (never thought I would consider them as that) will be sacked and expelled as soon as Miss Spiced Latte discovers their little tryst.

Or is there a board in place that will finally show the will to get rid of their would be dictator?

And what will happen to the poor girl who seems to be currently in second place for Karins position?

Once again a great instalment in your latest tale WP.

Hmmm ALMOST didn`t miss your usual film and TV references :p

MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
Sneaky

So not only is Doctor Moreau a mad scientist, she's also sneaky, underhanded and psychotic (and those are just her good points). If she has to go into hiding to evade natural justice, and the sewers occupied by assorted phantoms, perhaps Granddaddy's old island lab is still there and vacant. I can see us now on the home straight towards a happy ending for our heroines (and I'm still sure that our Betty has a photo album of "Nipples I Have Pierced").

PS: Poor little Celia!

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 5 years ago
Victim of her own lab tests

Once again you produced a wonderful chapter. Although there a wrench was through into the plan, I could see the evil doctor becoming a victim of her own devilish ways. Thanks to a special trio of women and maybe one headmistress. Love the twist and turns this story has. If I had the opportunity I’d rate each chapter with ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️s.

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinabout 5 years ago
Giggle

I think I enjoy Maonaigh's comments almost as much as Waxy's story!

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. The next chapter just went in the queue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Laughably bad

A "little pinch"? It's a hell of a lot more than that. And some of the other things here just made me laugh. Is anyone really THAT stupid?

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

It is always easier to criticize than to create. So when you're done laughing, go ahead and post your own story and wow us all with your brilliance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
953 Followers
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES