Risk Versus Reward Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desi and I sort of stared at each other and made goo-goo eyes for a while, and after a time I was debating whether or not asking her to join me in Elena's bed would be in bad taste. I mean I was all for inviting Elena to join us too, but she was probably far too deep into her enjoyment of PBS's tour de force of pledge week programming to do anything but show up during the breaks when they begged views to call in with a donation, and I figured that her constant departure would make our threesome a little awkward. It was tempting though.

But as it was, Betty Nguyen dropped in just in time to save me from any chance of committing a potential social faux pas. She stood there in her red track-suited glory with her mouth turned down and a hand on her hip. I wondered if the dragons guarding her nipples were frowning too. They probably were.

"Karin, if you think for one minute that this gets you out of daily calisthenics, you are sorely mistaken." She strode over to the side of the bed and dug around in the sheets until she found my right nipple. I was still pretty sore from my session with Doctor Moreau and those accursed clamps, but that didn't seem to deter Betty one little bit as she literally dragged me out of bed by my tit. Though I did notice that she made a point of grabbing far back on my areola rather than pinching my tender part.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, casting off the covers and springing to my feet. "Shall I drop and give you twenty while you crop me on the uptick?"

I couldn't help myself, I tried to keep a straight face as I said it, but when I felt the grin starting to cross my lips I knew it was a losing battle. Betty's frown began to straighten out and I swear I saw her biting her lower lip as she stood in front of me. Desi just sighed and rolled her eyes.

"All you had to do was lay low until graduation," Betty said.

I stared at her feet. "I know, I'm sorry."

"Not to worry, Honey." Betty was no longer making any effort to conceal the smile spreading over her lips. "I'm sure I can find plenty of things to keep you occupied during the day."

I lifted my gaze to meet her eyes. "You're not upset? I ruined the plan."

"You threw a wrench in it is all, and I'll be taking payment out of your backside once I see that you've recovered." Betty's fingers were still gripping my nipple, and now she was tugging me out of Elena's bedroom and back to join the larger group on the couch.

I got to sit between Betty and Desi since Desi had already snuggled up next to Elena, holding her hand and not leaving much space between them for anyone else. Betty didn't seem to mind though, she seemed to have a certain contentment just in seeing that Desi was happy. So we sat there, the four of us on a couch that was designed for three, and we were happy. I never wanted that feeling to end.

I glanced over at Desi and tentatively touched my finger to her nipple, the one that was run through with what I came to think of as the class ring that Betty Nguyen had gifted to Desi symbolizing that she was indeed her girl. I smiled. "Do you have the mate to this?" I asked.

"Somewhere," Desi said. "Why?"

"I have it right here," Betty said as she began digging in the side pocket of her track pants. She pulled forth a silk handkerchief and slowly unfolded it to reveal the shining companion to the ring Desi wore in her left nipple.

Where did that come from? Did she honestly drag it around in her pocket day in and day out, just waiting and hoping for me to find enough courage to ask?

"Karin, you're not," Desi said.

"I am." I tried to smile. "Elena, would you do it? Before I chicken out?"

"You can't wait 'til pledge call-in break?" Elena said, gesturing to the trio of folk singers still belting it out on the television.

I grimaced, thinking about the delay and the time it gave me to chicken out.

"Is OK." Elena smiled. "They show again tomorrow."

* * *

I sat on a chair in Elena's tiny kitchen, trying to stop my knees from knocking while she sterilized the equipment and Desi and Betty each held onto one of my hands.

"Are you sure about this, Honey?" Betty was stroking my hand. "It's OK if you don't. You don't have anything to prove."

"I want to," I said, and then added, "Mistress."

I watched as Betty's face broke into a wide grin at my choice of the M-word, and it made me feel good inside to know that she was happy -- that I was happy -- that we were all happy together. I knew that later on in the week she was going to slap the hell out of my ass or fuck me until I couldn't see straight, or both for screwing up our planned exodus from The Academy, but I also knew that afterward she would hold me in her arms and stroke my hair until I fell asleep on her chest. And Desi would be right there with me through the whole thing, probably holding my hand or letting me lick her sweet little pussy.

So when Elena stepped over with that shining needle in her gloved hands to ask me if I was sure, I managed to nod confidently. "I'm ready."

"Just little pinch, OK Bubala?"

"OK." I closed my eyes, squeezed down on Desi and Betty's hands, and waited.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 5 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

It is always easier to criticize than to create. So when you're done laughing, go ahead and post your own story and wow us all with your brilliance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

A "little pinch"? It's a hell of a lot more than that. And some of the other things here just made me laugh. Is anyone really THAT stupid?

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. The next chapter just went in the queue.

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinabout 5 years ago
Giggle

I think I enjoy Maonaigh's comments almost as much as Waxy's story!

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 5 years ago
Victim of her own lab tests

Once again you produced a wonderful chapter. Although there a wrench was through into the plan, I could see the evil doctor becoming a victim of her own devilish ways. Thanks to a special trio of women and maybe one headmistress. Love the twist and turns this story has. If I had the opportunity I’d rate each chapter with ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️s.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
Interview with the Domme A deeper look at Betty Nguyen from Risk Vs. Reward.in Lesbian Sex
Sheila Ch. 01 A worldly woman finds more than she bargained for.in Lesbian Sex
Woodland Creatures A death unveils a monumental secret.in Lesbian Sex
The Black Rose Old Endings. New Beginnings. in Lesbian Sex
More Stories