All Comments on 'Risk Versus Reward Ch. 22'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
stroudlestroudleabout 5 years ago
STONKING GOOD CONCLUSION

Though I'm going to miss the Karin and Desi show and M Y with her ever ready crop and delicious food.

I like how you brought in characters from earlier chapters and gave them a happy ending too and Miss Chowdhury's sister I'm sure will be a useful friendly neighbour to both sets of girls.

As usual WP you think of everything, training for the Dominants too, worth 5 stars on its own that.

Another round of lunch time entertainment Karin style, sign me up right now . You have brought the story full circle with the start of a new enterprise, one that will eventually introduce us to your other wonderful leading ladies Mistress Natasha and Charlotte, I love how it all dove tails together.

I'm glad to see Dr Moreau is getting her just comeuppance. You showed great restraint not having M Y show her the business end of her crop, it sets M Y above her even more.

Brilliant as ever WP, a wonderful series that I have enjoyed immensely.

I've given you a few more symbols for a job well done

5 stars are not enough so gave a few more šŸŒŸā­šŸŒ šŸŽ†āœ“ļø

šŸ‘Round of applause for M Y and Karin and Desi and their creator WP

šŸ¤¤I'm drooling at the thought of the Karin lunchtime undertable entertainment

šŸ¤øI'm turning cartwheels it's so good

šŸŒ”ļøThe temperature is certainly rising

šŸ²I'm going to miss M Y dragon gaurds

šŸŒŗDesi's flower with M Y splitting her in two

šŸ„žMmmmm all finished off with a yummy plate of pancakes from Mistress Betty Nguyen or M Y as I like to call her

JC

MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
The End...

...or is it? I can't see Doctor Moreau sticking around waiting for justice to prevail. She's probably already on her way to work for some evil dictator in a tinpot republic beset by hurricanes, tsunamis and similar terrible forces of nature. In the meantime, it's great to see our heroines settling into business success and blissful domesticity (but beware, Karin, there is more to life than blueberry pancakes---for instance, there's chocolate chip muffins, riding crops optional). Great series, Wax. I'm shedding a manly tear to see the end of it.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 5 years ago
Shedding Tears

Iā€™m shedding tears of joy knowing the girls found their happily ever after and tears of sadness knowing this story has reached its conclusion. You wrote a truly fun to read, capturing all the erotic exploits of Desi and Karen. The flashback scene under the table was fantastic, describing how a true a true dom/sub relationship should be. Itā€™s a great feeling knowing Karen can fully enjoy all the blueberry pancakes, and other stuff šŸ˜‰, she desires.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You All

I'd like to say thanks to all of my loyal readers (and all the new people jumping in recently) who read this mammoth beast to the end. If you liked this one, you'll probably enjoy my Mistress & Charlotte tales (Girl Friday and the rest.) And if you need a break from the dom/sub, I have my share of sappy romances that I've written as well.

Also, the handful of authors that I follow on this site have some marvelous tales to their names that are sure to delight the senses. Make sure you head on over to their... [Music begins playing, and WP is ushered off the stage.] :-)

alexwatson62alexwatson62about 5 years ago
I WILLINGLY ADMIT ...........

.......there were a few instances where I was concerned over the twists and turns this series took, however, after "sticking with it", I suppose there can`t be all this pleasure without some pain so to speak!! (think I tied that in quite nicely ;P).

A seriously great read all the way through, and quite a lot of it highly amusing in places for good measure.

I`m now tempted to re-read all the Mistress and Charlotte stories again!!

AND, yet another freaky coincidence with your story, in regards to my current partners surname (slight variance on the spelling but one of the two pronunciations of the name).

Congratulations on a fine body of work, and hopefully even more new readers will "discover" you.

CourtneysSubCourtneysSubabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

One of the most interesting stories I've read on here. It kept me intrigued aroused,and entertained. The characters were believable and in my mind, fleshed out very well. The concept was incredible and made me wonder if there could ever be such a place. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Marvelous Masterpiece - 10/5

This story not only works but excels in so many categories: light and sweet erotic fun, classic cathartic drama, heartwarming love story and deep philosophy.

+++ Especially appreciate it spreading the gospel of embracing the risk taking in free choice trade-offs. Contrasts nicely with nudged consensus attitudes that are too popular across the aisles and creeping into more and more facets of today's life in the G7. +++ But the best, it was more fun to read than most enlightenment -or any other- pieces. +++ Will definitely read it again. Hope its magic pull out of a bluesy mood will still work on a re-run, say next autumn-winter.

Where is the tenth star icon to click on? Webmasters come to the rescue, please!

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 5 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonomous

Thank you for the 10/5 stars. Had you posted with an email address I could have told you that you can find the ebook on my website. Check my profile for details.

erktecerktecalmost 5 years ago
Couldnā€™t stop......

Here it is 1:12 am, and I am writing this. I thoroughly enjoyed the series. I had to stay up to finish it. Love you and your writing...Sasha

Hornyoldwoman947Hornyoldwoman947over 4 years ago
Bravo!

What a great series. Your experiment is a success. Great story teller. Details. All the little details that make a good story. And, it had a happy ending. I hate for it to end.

testdrivertestdriverover 4 years ago
R v R The entire series

5 star. The whole has been a joy to read , partially as a result of the attention to detail in the editing , & the lack of spelling mistakes or completely missing words that are a factor in too many other writers offerings: but mostly because the carefully crafted story was so well written. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Rhod20Rhod20over 4 years ago
Amazing

An extremely well written series. With theist and turns, and more importantly characters that you really grow to care about. The sex scenes are hit, but all serve the purpose of moving the story forward.

This is not a porn story, this is full well written erotica, and I can think of no better accolade than that!

eros53eros53almost 4 years ago
Yes!

Thanks for s wonderful read! Great lead-up to the Charlotte and Mistress stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sooo GOOD!

Wax,

Just a great story. Got a little dark there in the lab but it ended well. Very well written.

J

sl_davesl_daveabout 3 years ago
Excellent!

Great story . . . had me hooked until I had read it all. I always had a thing for Mistress Nguyen from the get go! :)

Thank you for sharing this.

dave

ObsessiveReaderObsessiveReaderalmost 3 years ago

What a Rollercoaster ride. And funny too. Thank you for this series.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Dear ObsessiveReader,

You will find more of Betty and her girls in Dinner Party Mystery, where they make a guest appearance alongside Natasha and her girls, in a story straight out of a pulp detective novel, but with a Literotica twist.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this tale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
979 Followers
Miss Isabellaā€™s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories