Risky Behavior

Story Info
Horny girl in heels and bf's oxford leaves his apartment.
5.1k words
4.33
5.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story I wrote decades ago, and I found on another site I've posted my stories to as well. It follows up with the characters Mickey & Ashley from Pink Intimations. I think it stands on its own, but if you haven't read Pink Intimations, a lot of people like that one.

Ashley pushed herself up on Mickey's chest and felt her nipples harden again as their sweat evaporated. He smiled, drunkenly, as she contracted her pussy, squeezing his rapidly shrinking cock. Sex permeated the air and she inhaled deeply, unconsciously rubbing her pussy. His wet cock slipped out. She swung her leg over his body, burying her face in his crotch. His shrunken dick popped wetly into her mouth while her tongue lapped up their juices from the base. Mickey groaned and squirmed as she continued to clean his cock and balls. A trickle seeped from her cunt and she offered to straddle his face. His even breathing was the only response. Catching the errant drop on her index finger, Ashley spread it on her lips, inhaling again, feeling the slippery fluid. Her other hand was gathering more of their carnal nectar while her mouth watered in anticipation. As she sucked her fingers she relished the thought of their impassioned fuck in front of the large window. She loved the window.

It was late, 3am. Ashley stood smiling wickedly at her reflection as her wet fingers traveled from her nearly hairless pussy to her mouth. She turned, clicked the light off, and began searching for something to quench her thirst. Opening the fridge only confirmed her suspicions. She sighed while the door closed, and pondered the vending machines in the laundry room. With a dollar from Mickey's dresser, she confronted the pile of clothes on the floor. Her blouse and skirt seemed too complicated. She picked up his white oxford enjoying the hint of his cologne as she pulled it on. Heading out the door, she slipped on her heels. As she walked down the hallway, her nipples rubbed the starched fabric erotically. Her pussy responded as a chill ran down her body.

Ashley stepped into the elevator and smiled to herself. Once inside, she pushed the button to the basement, faced the front, lifted up her shirt and fondled the smooth skin of her ass. A couple of floors later the doors opened and an attractive woman about her age stepped in. Ashley froze, her nipples were aching and she was sure most of her hips were exposed where her hands were gently pulling apart her cheeks. Their eyes met briefly and Ashley quickly looked away. The woman punched the button for the lobby, then faced the front, ignoring her. Ashley felt the blood rush to her face, but she couldn't resist touching her pussy. Her fingers spread her wetness over her lips and then over her asshole. She moved closer to the other woman enjoying the ironic power she felt. The other woman had to suspect, if not actually know, what she was doing.

Emboldened, Ashley licked her fingers and hastily unbuttoned Mickey's shirt. The other girl glanced around, then fixed her gaze straight ahead. Ashley ran her left hand up and down her pussy sliding her middle finger inside herself collecting the slipperiness. In an instant, she withdrew her finger, opening the left side of the shirt as she thrust her errant finger up her ass from behind. A muffled groan of pleasure emitted from deep in her throat. Her shirt was pinned open by her left arm. Her right hand was frantically rubbing little circles over her pussy but concentrating on her clit, while the other hand pistoned diligently from behind. The shirt slid off of both shoulders. Ashley's arousal, plus Mickey's fecund load, became audible with deft manipulation and compelled her fellow occupant to turn warily to see what was happening.

Ashley commanded the other girl, "Watch me cum!" as she thrust her hips forward allowing her shoulders to slide down the wall. Through heavy lids, Ashley observed the other girl's reaction. In Ashley's rapture, the doors opened and her beneficiary backed out, but holding the doors open as she looked on in wanton disbelief. Ashley's legs ached, her pussy throbbed, she could barely understand her audience's warning, "Someone's coming!" as the doors closed and she descended to the basement.

Ashley tumbled out onto the cold concrete floor. Leaning against the wall to catch her breath, she gently caressed her thighs and felt very satisfied. After collecting herself, she buttoned her shirt and went into the laundry room. Her heels clicked loudly as she made her way towards the vending machines. In a startled moment she recognized a man sitting in one of the chairs while his laundry softly rumbled in the dryer.

Ashley hesitated and then turned toward the vending machines. He was hooked up to his phone or an ipod, and she wasn't sure if he'd even noticed she was in the room. When she pulled out her dollar from the breast pocket, it fell and immediately he was there stooping to pick it up for her.

From where he knelt, it was likely that he could see in between the shirt tails. The sexual energy jumped. With glistening fingers, she raised her hand from the attempt to get the money, tugging down the corner of her mouth. His gaze followed to meet hers and she smiled innocently.

"Thank you."

Confused he stared, opened and closed his mouth, then finally got up and moved back to his chair, watching her intently. Ashley turned to the machine. As she waited for the change and the juice box to fall, she felt his gaze. His unspoken question was deafening and irresistible. As she pulled the change out of the coin return, some fell to the floor. She leaned over, bending at the waist, holding the position for a moment. Standing, she turned to leave.

"Wait," he instructed insidiously. Ashley stopped. "Do that again," he commanded.

Ashley's temperature rose as she turned directly away from him, feeling her fingernails slide against her hips as she pulled up the shirt and bent over.

"Mmmmph," was all Ashley heard until he moved a bit and she heard his zipper.

"Touch it!" He commanded again much closer, "Give me a show."

Ashley wavered, "What if someone comes in?"

"Are you kidding me? That's exactly why you dressed like this, isn't it?" he asked incredulously.

"Alright, sit down in that chair," Ashley instructed.

"No way! Hop up on top of those dryers; I want a great view of everything."

Ashley thought for a moment and then slid up onto the dryers so she was sitting facing him and then brought her legs up so she could stand. Holding her shirttails flat against her legs, she produced her best authoritative look from side to side before she began pacing.

His eyes were locked on her body as she faced away, pulling the shirt tightly down over her ass, before sliding it up and spreading herself apart mere feet away from her audience. In an instant she turned to the side sliding her hands up and around from her back, gathering the shirt's material together as she squeezed her breasts through the fabric. She watched him as he began rubbing himself, enthralled at her control over the situation. She waited and then slid her hands up over the collar into her hair, letting the shirt fall back in place. Ashley's hands came down, pausing with some fingertips resting on her parted lips and the other hand slightly lower on her throat. She squeezed her breasts together with her elbows and slid her hands lower, cupping the weight of her tits. Looking away from her voyeur her hands continued down her torso and once again pulled Mickey's shirt down, except this time in front. Releasing the tails, she glanced with a hint of a smile, at her viewer and proceeded to caress her spread legs as she reached for her ankles, bending only at the waist. Quickly, she bent her knees deeply, dropping her pelvis level with her ankles, while retracing the inside of her legs with her hands and spreading herself widely.

He was rubbing himself furiously.

Ashley brought the shirt tail up, exposing her pussy and pulling it apart for his approval. Whilst crouching she undid the buttons as she swayed her hips, thrusting up and rotating them side to side. Upon pulling the shirt open, Ashley played with her tits, squeezing them while pulling on her nipples and rolling her head around while he looked on.

The shirt came off, with little fanfare, and she stood up, enjoying the freedom of sensation her nakedness afforded her. Slowly she caressed her body, shaking it, while running her hands up and down her sides, traveling to her hardened nipples and up to her neck, face and hair, or down her flat belly to her throbbing vagina. With her knees far apart, her hands drifted down her thighs and up the inside, spreading her wet lips open and pulling back her clitoral hood. She moaned thrusting her hips forward, and watched him lick his lips and stare up inside her.

Still holding one side open she bent more at the knees and slid two fingers inside herself slowly, aware of how his pace had picked up. Ashley stood up straight again, not wanting the moment to end, rubbing her body and watching the effect she was having on her witness. Turning, she displayed her curving ass, lifting each hemisphere out, arching her back and wanting him to see every inch of her. Her need was growing, but she prolonged the experience, shaking and rolling her hips while running her hands all over her body, for their mutual enjoyment.

Her guest said nothing watching intently as she gyrated, spreading her pussy apart and, unable to resist the urge, plunging two fingers inside herself; then deftly spreading her lips and sliding her fingertips up against her clit.

"Mmmm that feels so good, and its fun having you watch," she purred gauging his interest from in between her legs. Standing erect once again she turned and lifted a breast in each hand.

"You're behaving so well, and I see that you like me," Ashley added glancing down at his hand. "It's just not fair, is it? I can masturbate, naked, right here," she said shoving three fingers up inside herself, moaning loudly while closing her eyes and thrusting her pelvis towards her audience, "and you've kept your pants on."

Cupping her breasts again and spreading her wetness over her nipple, Ashley asked, "Do you like my titties? Watch! I can lick my nipples," she commanded, snaking her tongue over one then the other while holding his gaze with her own.

"See? And do you know what?" she continued breathlessly, "I like the taste of my pussy and my boyfriend's semen. I love that taste. Sometimes I suck his cock right after we fuck just because I don't want any of it to go to waste."

Ashley dipped two fingers inside herself and pulled them out glistening as she tilted her head back. Glancing down she confirmed that his attention was still dominated by her display; then she closed her eyes, lowering her fingers into her mouth and pulling them out clean. She eyed her voyeur like a predator as she continually fingered her cunt and wiped her fingers over her breasts or lips and then licked them clean.

"Want a taste?" she asked with a wicked grin.

He croaked a laugh, declining her offer.

"No, uh, you just said your boyfriend had already fucked you."

"Yeah?" she asked, "I'll bet with the right incentive, you'll change your mind. And just so you know, I'm a little bit freaky. The first time Mickey and I ever fucked was in a men's bathroom in a stall while the washroom attendant and another guy stood by outside. Umm, it turns me on telling you about it. And tonight, he didn't just fuck me once, mmm muh," she said shaking her head as she licked her fingers, "He took me out for drinks at a 'hole in the wall' bar he likes to go to. We had some cocktails and were headed out the back door, through the lines waiting to use the bathroom and he pushed me up against a wall and began kissing me, hard. He held me there and told me that if I pulled my skirt up and took off my panties he'd make it worth my time. When I didn't do it, he pulled my skirt up with both hands leaving my panties exposed. Then he told the people watching, 'If anyone wants to, Ashley says she wants some help removing her panties.' He held my skirt up pinned to my side and pressed his cock into my back.

I was so turned on, I hissed at him, 'You're just showing off what you fuck.' Then I pulled my panties down to mid thigh, and undid my blouse and bra. I reached back over my head, holding onto his neck so everyone could see.

"See! She doesn't care, she likes being exposed," he barked at the crowd.

I was scared and excited when the men came up to touch me. The girls were calling me a slut, but the guys didn't care. Hands were all over me and I thought I might have to fuck everyone in the whole bar; I was so turned on I think I could have done it!

Then I heard "Let her through," and saw one of the bartenders coming through the crowd. I had been stripped naked except for my skirt; I stood there waiting for whatever was going to happen next. The bartender took a sip of her beer and came toward me running the mouth of the bottle over my nipples and down my chest. It was cold and felt really good and I knew what she was going to do. The crowd had grown quiet and watched as she swirled the top around each nipple and then ran the tip down my abdomen to my parted lips.

I whimpered, "Are you just going to let her fuck me with it?"

The crowd began chanting. I felt the cold smooth neck of the bottle penetrate me and watched in disbelief as she fed nearly the whole thing into my needy cunt. After a couple of thrusts, Mickey loosed his hold on me and then I felt the heat of his cock in the crack of my ass. He pushed me against the wall, which forced the bottle out and I felt his cock head searching for an opening. I looked down and saw the bartender trying to get in between us, then felt her hands guide Mickey's prick into my aching pussy. On the second stroke he bottomed out and began fucking me ferociously. I matched his pace, fucking back as hard as I could whilst the crowd closed in touching me and Mickey while we pounded each other. He pulled out and slammed in for his final assault, lifting me off the ground, while I felt his load erupt inside me. I brought my knees up to the sides so everyone could see his cock buried in me and laughed as they forced the bartender to begin licking my clit. Although she began reluctantly, she was soon applying herself. That's when we suddenly were rushed out the back door to the parking lot. I could feel his load seeping out of my cunt as we searched for his car. He'd collected my blouse, but didn't let me put it on. He simply dragged me by the hand, while the only thing I had on was the skirt bunched up around my waist. People followed us out of the bar, ogling my titties and bare ass. Mickey told me the police were looking for us when we got to his car, but instead of opening the door and getting in, he threw my stuff in and turned around to look at the crowd that had followed us.

One guy shouted, "Way to go bro! You fucked that bitch! What a hot fuckin slut, I wish my girl did that."

"Yeah? Check this out," Mickey said, spinning me around so I was facing the group. "Spread your legs Ash," he commanded, pushing me backwards so my hands were resting on the hood behind me while he slipped his hand between my legs. He started playing with my pussy, rubbing me and fingering me right in front of everyone, right in the parking lot. Cars were driving by on the street, people going in and out of bars and restaurants, and there I was getting finger fucked in front of a bunch of people.

Then Mickey stopped, raising his hand to my face with our juices running thickly on his fingertips and placed them in my mouth. I didn't care, I was so horny and the people seemed to like it.

"I love it when you feed me like that," I said loudly enough to be heard by everyone close by.

Mickey looked at the guy. "See dude? She loves it! A fuckin' nympho. You ought a give it a try."

I couldn't believe what he'd said, and I looked at him as he encouraged the other guy to put his fingers on and inside my pussy and then stuff his sex covered fingers inside my mouth and I was supposed to be OK with it? I looked at him with anxiety.

"Jesus Ash! You've told me a ton of times how much fun you'd think it was to be felt up by a stranger. Well..." He added dismissively.

The guy was right there feeling my breast and cupping my pussy. I whimpered realizing my fantasy, pushing my pelvis into his hand and lifting my hair while he manhandled me in front of a growing crowd. I moaned loudly, writhing and thrusting as this stranger fed me. I could hear the crowd's comments debasing me and spurring me on. I encouraged him to put more fingers inside of me.

The freak shouted to me so the crowd could hear, "I'm going to squirt in my pants!"

I realized Mickey had gone around the car and gotten in when the window rolled down and he shouted, "Wait!"

Mickey came around the car and told the guy, "You should cum on her ass."

He pulled me so I was leaning head first into the car window, pushing my head down towards the seat and making my legs go apart. In all of his haste he hadn't even tucked his dick back in and it was getting big again. I could feel it against my leg.

When he stepped away he said, "See dude! Isn't that the most glorious target you've ever had to unload on?"

Mickey held me down while the other guy came up and instantly shot his wad on my ass. He kind of grunted and yelled while I felt small droplets spray over my cheeks and then larger drops hit my crack. It ran down over my asshole and I could feel it slip onto my pussy lips.

"Man, you gotta rub that in, she loves that," Mickey instructed.

I could feel his hands holding my cheeks rubbing his cum in before they began massaging my pussy again. I was so aroused at my helpless position that I closed my eyes enjoying the moment.

When Mickey climbed in the driver's seat, his cock was semi erect and he began stroking it after he started the car.

"I need you to suck on this and listen to me." Sliding as close to me as he could while still being able to drive, he added, "There are at least three other guys out there ready to go."

"O God Mickey!" I panted interrupting him, "They're, uh mmmm huh, fingering my asshole, Ohhhhhhh!"

Mickey managed to get closer and push my open mouth down on his completely rigid cock.

"Yeah, I told him to do it, I thought it'd make you cum like crazy. They want to fuck you, and in your position they'll take you however they want. I can tell by how you're sucking my cock, that this totally turns you on, and if you want to stay and let them tear you apart, it's your call, but I want to take you back to my place with my dick in your mouth and your ass propped up in the window while you play with yourself all the way home. It's your call, but I think we're about to lose control."

My senses were in overload. Mickey's cock was so far down my throat I was making choking noises as I sucked him. Three or four sets of hands were on me, violating and worshipping me at the same time. Mickey was right, we were losing control and I reluctantly climbed through the window while he began backing through the crowd.

I sucked his cock and fingered my cunt all of the way home. I was so horny, and he kept telling me what a total slut I was. He told me how sexy I looked sticking out of the car with the guy's cum dripping down my crack and knowing how it fulfilled my fantasy.

Ashley paused and dropped to her knees sticking her ass in the guy's face. "Are you going to lick me yet?" she asked looking back at him over her shoulder.

"This is exactly what all the other people, who were driving, saw when they looked in the window while I sucked Mickey off on the drive home." Ashley slid her finger down her slit into her cunt. She watched him squeezing his cock and offered, "How about if I let you cum on my ass?"

12