Risky Behavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way, you're used merchandise!" the guy countered.

Mickey kept toying with me, sticking his dick in my cunt for a couple of thrusts, then pulling back out, and stuffing it in my face. We took the stairs up to his floor and he had to keep stopping to keep me hot.

"Hey how about you do what I want and I'll suck your cock right here; you can cum on my face or on my tits?" Ashley offered, covering her pussy and asshole so he'd be more inclined to look at her pleading face.

"No way, why don't you get Mickey to lick your box?" her voyeur responded.

"After we fucked in the loft I was riding him cowgirl style and he fell asleep almost immediately after he shot another load deep inside of me," Ashley sighed while beginning to massage herself more.

"What if I let you fuck me right here and suck on your cock and your balls afterwards? I really just need you to lick me off, I've got my heart set on it. What do you want from me?" begged Ashley.

"For real?" he asked in shock.

Ashley nodded.

He grinned.

"OK how about this? I'll lick you off, but then I get to call my girlfriend or my roommate and they get to watch. No - they get to fuck you too. In addition you never wear underwear when you come into this building and I can feel you up whenever I want?"

"You're really going to do what I tell you to?" Ashley beamed.

"Sure, if you live up to your end of the deal," he shot back, amazed that she should agree to his stipulations.

"You're lucky I'm so turned on; now kiss me, right here," Ashley added breathlessly, pushing her hips toward him. "Yesss, dirty boy, lick my pussy, mmmmh, stick your tongue inside me."

Ashley's hips began to shake uncontrollably.

"I love how your tongue feels pushing me apart and inside me. Now put your fingers inside me and suck hard on my little clit!" Ashley groaned writhing on the dryers. "Wait! Wait! Wait!" she cried urgently flipping over onto her knees pushing her ass in his face, while reaching through alternately stroking and slapping her clit. "Come on, lick me, I'm so close you've got to finish me."

She felt his hands pulling her cheeks apart and fingers of both hands sliding into her wet cunt. His tongue flicked her clit then his lips engulfed it pulling hard.

"One more thing, Mickey likes doing it, but you have to do it also for our deal. Lick it. No higher. Listen I want you to stick your tongue in my asshole, or there's no deal. Yesss, yes, ahh fuck! You are such a good boy! I'm cumming all over your hand and you've got that wonderful warm tongue shoved all the way up my ass. Dirty boy, wonderful dirty boy!" Ashley gasped, oblivious to anything but the carnal pleasure.

For his part, he was summoned and Ashley enveloped his whole world. He took her without his girlfriend or his roommate. She was captivating and a willing participant to get him off multiple times. She encouraged him to enable her own continuous orgasm, and forbade nothing. His first load came moments after he began slamming all of the way into her pussy from behind. With cum still leaking out his nearly completely erect cock, he rubbed it up and down her slit, pausing momentarily as he touched a pearl of semen to her pink asshole.

Ashley whimpered, "If you fuck my ass..." in a masterful lament that implied inexperience, but demanded action.

His heart rate accelerated, fully engorging his cock as he jacked the last drops of his prior load onto her quivering asshole and spreading them with his purple head. As he lined himself up, her words rang in his ears. Her voice was sexy, her waist was incredible as it tapered in from her hips and her pussy had been everything he'd never had. Large labia that could stretch out more than an inch. He loved sucking on them and uncovering her clit. Now she was offering a new experience and he witnessed in amazement how she fucked back after he'd sunk his dick head into her.

"Rub my pussy!" hissed Ashley as she braced herself on the front of the dryer, thrusting back so he could penetrate her more deeply. His inexperience was obvious, and it turned her on more, instilling a desire to make it more memorable for both. "Do you make your girlfriend suck your cock after you fuck her?" Ashley inquired through ragged breaths. "Would she be turned on seeing you bang me, right here? Putting your dick anywhere you want? Will you make me eat her pussy after you fuck it, and it's all creamy with your stuff?"

Her words were an accelerant. His girlfriend never talked dirty, never sucked him off after sex and was completely against anal sex. Hell! candle light was almost too bright for her. He reached around and marveled at how the back of his fingers could feel his cock inside her. In what seemed like an instant he felt his second load build and explode. A couple of pumps later and he was pulling out, collapsing in a chair.

Ashley had replaced his fingers with her own and fingerfucked her ass, while she looked over her shoulder at him. He was easy to turn on, and he was actually pulling on his dick. She stopped, came over to him and knelt down in front of him, pushing back on his chest. With a wicked smile and her eyes looking down, she sucked his semi-rigid cock into her mouth taking him all the way to his base. As she rolled it around in her mouth she watched intently until his disbelief changed and their gazes locked onto each other.

"Your going to want to tell your friends about this, and that's OK; just remember that our deal is you can feel me up and make me have sex with you whenever we want, but you'll have to lick me all over whenever I say so."

This wasn't the deal, but she was sucking his dick after he had fucked both her pussy and ass, and that kind of amended it. Ashley was gifted, taking him deep and licking and sucking his balls; in nearly no time he felt the urge building and the sensation, but when she stuck out her tongue there wasn't much.

"I think I've drained you," she said coyly and climbed up on the dryer on all fours. "Lick me, and don't stop until I say so," she commanded, offering her ass provocatively.

With an amused grin, he sauntered over and began to tenderly play with her.

"Ohhhhh you can do soft too. You're a man of many talents," Ashley purred.

When he heard the elevator coming down, he whispered, "Someone's coming."

"Don't stop, it feels so good. Lick my asshole!" Ashley injected.

Footsteps were coming down the hall, but he continued incredibly nervous as he glanced to the doorway.

Her hips began to shake again and he could feel her climax approaching. His fingers slid into both orifices and his tongue flicked her clit from side to side. Then he saw the young lady enter the laundry room and stop. Ashley was cumming, loudly and it was obvious that she was unaware of their audience.

The intruder had put down her laundry basket hard making enough noise to alert Ashley, but not before she reached between her legs and pushed his hand deeper into her cunt.

"I thought you were going to warn me if someone was coming?!" Ashley accused. "Oh my God I'm naked and you've got fingers shoved up my cunt and one in my asshole and you just let someone walk in and see me like this?" She was actually blushing and slipping on her shoes and gathering her shirt as she left him and the other girl standing in bewilderment.

Too stunned to move he stood where he was with wet fingers and glistening lips looking alternately at the doorway and this new girl. The elevator bell rang and he could hear the doors close in the complete silence that fell in the room.

"You really should be more careful," the stranger added.

He abandoned everything in the laundry room, electing to deal with what had just happened and his undone pants while he waited for the elevator in the hallway.

Ashley felt her heart beating a million miles a minute as she stepped off the elevator naked except for her shoes. It had been very exciting and she loved how the other girl had seen her in such a compromising position. She pulled the door shut and slipped onto the bed with Mickey. In several hours it would be light, but she felt relaxed, maybe even sated. It was Sunday; they could sleep as long as they wanted to.

12