Risky Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien thrusted into his boy two more times before he released into Scottie's tight hole. Scottie whimpered at the feeling of Damien's cum filling him up. Damien breathed in deeply, calming himself down some before he very carefully laid his boy down on the bed, and Scottie tiredly maneuvered his arms from around Damien's neck. Scottie watched as his lover grabbed the butt-plug Scottie had carefully placed at the top of the bag. Damien walked back to Scottie, and got between his legs. Scottie felt Damien move his legs some, and then his hole was filled with the toy.

Scottie's tired body arched up, and he let out a little moan at the feeling. "Clean up your mess," Damien commanded, and Scottie turned red as he watched Damien lay next to him. Scottie knew that Damien liked watching him lick up his own cum, he didn't understand it much, but he didn't mind doing it as long as Damien liked it. Scottie watched as Damien wiped some of his cum off of his chest with his finger and then lifted the finger to Scottie's mouth.

Scottie sucked the finger into his mouth, staring at his lover as he did it. Damien continued feeding Scottie his cum until it was all up off of them both. Scottie was panting, his cheeks flushed red, and his lips swollen slightly from their kissing. His hair was messy on his head, and Damien smirked down at his boy. He grabbed the keys, and unlocked the handcuffs that had been digging into Scottie's wrists.

Thick, and slightly dark bruises wrapped around Scottie's red, delicate wrists. Damien massaged Scottie's wrists carefully. Damien watched as his pretty boy fell asleep under Damien's caring gaze.

---Morning---

"Spence, are you okay?" JJ asked for the fifth time as Scottie sat down cautiously on the chair. Damien hadn't let him take the butt-plug out yet, and his ass was incredibly sore and bruised from the beating he'd taken the night before. Scottie could feel the butt-plug pressing into his prostate, and some of Damien's cum still inside of him. Some of it had been absorbed over night, but some still remained inside of him, and it served to do nothing more than turn him on... a lot. Scottie just nodded his head, and looked down at the table in front of him.

"Yes JJ, I'm great." he said, and reached across the table to get a marker-big mistake because his long sleeved shirt came up slightly off his wrist, and JJ's eyes widened at the cuff-marks on his wrists.

She stared at him for a few minutes, and then she giggled a bit and looked away. "I guess I don't have to ask why Damien seems rather smug today, do I?" she asked, and Scottie turned red, and bit his lip.

Scottie didn't know how to respond, so he just didn't. All Scottie knew was that his Daddy had some reason for marking him, and he figured it was because he wanted everyone to know that he belonged to someone. The fact that JJ guessed who he belonged to was merely accidental. Scottie looked over at the ever-so-smug Damien Ricci, and Damien smirked at him, making Scottie's cheeks heat up even more.

Scottie didn't have to guess to figure out what had Damien so smug at the moment, he just knew... he knew that it was because he had finally became Damien's dirty little boy, just like Damien had told him he would.

12