Risky Obsession Ch. 04

Story Info
Frank meets a new friend. Cynthia and Peter get cozy.
3.7k words
4.64
15.2k
15
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

Frank put his phone down on the bar, frustrated from not getting a response. He looked around. The crowded Las Vegas bar was crawling with people. Partiers and business travelers alike were seated throughout the large space. Normally, around this time, he could spot an escort or two making the rounds.

He was getting drunk and had already decided in his mind if he were to be approached by one, he'd certainly be interested. But there weren't any of them yet. Maybe it was too early.

He settled on another game of video poker on the bartop machine. He checked his phone again before sliding a twenty dollar bill into the slot.

"Another martini, sir?" the bartender asked. If a patron was gambling like Frank was, the drinks were free. "Sure," he responded without looking up.

Traveling on business was lonely. Frank did a lot of it. It seemed every week and sometimes weekends, he was on the road, pitching his product. As he sat there contemplating where his life had gone, the bartender returned with the drink.

"Here you are sir," she said as she slid it across the bar. Frank looked up and was stunned. She was gorgeous. Long black hair, piercing green eyes, and large breasts crammed into a tight top. Like many bartenders and waitresses in Vegas, she used her ample cleavage to her advantage.

"Thank you," Frank said, making sure to remain stoic and not show his cards. But the truth was he found her breathtaking. She smiled at him, maybe a moment too long, before returning to her other customers.

Frank checked his phone again. Nothing. He looked over at the bartender and started to get ideas for the evening.

---------------------------------------

"You know we all think you're hot, right?" Peter asked as he cracked open another bottle of wine for the two of them. Cynthia remained seated on the couch, legs crossed as she admired the attractive young man walking around the hotel room naked. "Is that right?" she responded.

"You became Kevin's stepmom at what, twenty nine?"

"That's when I married Frank, yes."

"Yeah we all had a crush on you," Peter confirmed.

Cynthia did some quick math in her head. "You guys were ten! You were still obsessing over superman and monster trucks!"

Peter laughed as he twisted the cork off the wine bottle. "Not quite. Boys are all hornballs. You realize this, right?"

Cynthia eyed his hard cock and nodded. "I do realize this," she laughed. Peter returned with two glasses of wine and handed one to Cynthia. He remained standing directly in front of her. She leaned back in the chair, sipped her wine, and stared at his penis.

"It's just begging to be talked about, huh?" she asked.

Peter began to stroke it in front of her. "Can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"You're the only girl... err woman... I've ever been with who didn't freak out about this thing."

Cynthia nodded. She wasn't surprised. "It's a beautiful penis... In every way."

As Peter continued to jerk off, he stared at Cynthia's body. "What about you? Can I see you?"

She looked up at him and smiled. She then slowly nodded affirmatively. "Go lie down on the bed," she instructed him. Peter eagerly hopped on the bed and spread his legs, hand still on his cock. He continued to stroke it as he watched Cynthia carefully walk over to him. She climbed up onto the king size bed and positioned herself between his legs.

Cynthia was incredibly sexy. She had a youthful freshness to her that would make any man drool. She knew this. But it had been a long time since a man looked at her the way Peter was hungirly looking. It was actually quite satisfying for her to be stared at in such a way, especially as he jerked his hard cock, seemingly ready for anything.

She then pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders one by one, revealing portions of her big natural breasts. She smiled sexily at Peter.

Next, she began to pull the dress up her thighs, across her stomach, and over her breasts, finally removing it and tossing it aside. She held her boobs up in each hand. They were cradled by a strapless black bra. Her panties were also black.

"Black seems to be your color, huh?" Peter asked.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it, Mrs. Myers."

Cynthia frowned. Peter quickly corrected himself. "Cynthia. Sorry, force of habit."

Cynthia paused her striptease to softly and tenderly caress Peter's legs. She ran her fingertips up and down his thighs and shins. He continued to stroke his cock. She stared at his penis, as she had done so for much of the night. She wanted it badly.

"You're so beautiful. Do you know that? Do you know how good you look?"

Cynthia smiled. "You're being sweet," she said. "Thank you." She carefully reached behind her back and undid her bra. It fell off effortlessly as her delicious breasts spilled out, happy to be free. She held them each up and looked at Peter.

"Holy shit," he said. "They're incredible. Your nipples are works of art."

Cynthia laughed as she crawled closer to Peter. She perched up right in front of him. His balls were touching her knees. "Try them," she said.

Peter happily devoured the large orbs. He licked her nipples, one at a time, like a starving infant. He explored her tight physique with his hands while his mouth worked on her tits. He was in heaven.

At first, Cynthia left her arms by her side, allowing Peter full access. But soon enough, she began to stroke his cock again, feeling its pure strength and power in her hands. It was mystifying for her. She could feel her wetness growing.

Cynthia had to have a taste. She urgently bent over. While clutching his hard dick with two hands, she opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out.

"Ohhh God," Peter said upon first contact with her hot mouth. He shot his head back and closed his eyes. Initially, she just rested his cock head on her tongue. It was so big, she wondered if she'd be able to do any more than that. But little by little, she took him in her mouth.

As a petite woman, she knew she'd only be able to accomodate the head and an inch or two, but she used her hands to take care of the rest. The feeling of a big penis like his filling her mouth entirely was a new sensation for her. Frank was not this big. Men she had been with were not this big. It was incredibly arousing for her at that moment.

As she blew him, Peter continued to help himself to her breasts, leaning forward to play with them. But the sensation was so strong, he found himself collapsing backwards in pleasure, much to Cynthia's enjoyment.

"This feels so good, oh my God Cynthia," Peter said. No girl had ever given him a blowjob as good as she. "Fuck keep going, I may cum again," he announced.

Cynthia quickly stopped and released him. She wiped her mouth and looked up. "Not yet."

Peter's mouth dropped. "Please don't stop."

"I wanna fuck. Will you fuck me?" she asked, teasingly.

Peter couldn't say yes fast enough as he pulled her close, ripping off her panties. She laughed excitedly as he hoisted her up on his lap.

-----------------------------

"And you didn't even get the refund?" the bartender asked as she slid another Martini towards Frank. He had now learned her name was Gloria.

He shook his head as he took a sip. "Nope, nothing. I got screwed... again." They each laughed together. For the past three hours, Frank and Gloria built nice rapport as she expertly tended to her other customers but consistently came back to flirt with Frank.

"Are you off soon?" he asked, blatantly hinting at his intentions at this point.

Gloria frowned. "I'm off at nine."

"AM?" Frank nearly fell out of his chair.

"You realize it's six thirty, right honey?" Gloria asked.

"Ya know, I never realize what time it is in Vegas. I think it's got to do with the oxygen pumped into this place," Frank said.

"Or the lack of windows," said Gloria.

"Regardless... here." Frank slid a room key across the bar table.

"Twenty two, forty one. Come up when you're done, I promise I won't be asleep."

With that, Frank downed the rest of his Martini and headed for the elevators. He looked back at Gloria who was smiling, shaking her head. His confidence and demeanor was charming and women adored it. Even if it didn't work all the time.

Frank took a shower, poured another drink, and settled into his suite. Shortly before 10AM, he heard two knocks on the door. Splendid he thought to himself as he went to the door.

Standing in the doorway was Gloria. She had changed into yoga pants and a tank top. She had a drink with her. "You're still alive," she said.

Frank was feeling refreshed, rather than tired. He was ready. "Get in here, will ya?" he said as he pulled her close and shut the door.

They were barely through the door as they began to make out passionately. Frank used his large frame to pick her up and bring her to the bed. Her shirt was off in seconds as he feasted on her breasts.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as his tongue explored her body. Her skin was dark and smooth. She was in great shape. Her breasts were not enormous, but medium and perky. He noticed one nipple was pierced. She had a tattoo of an eagle on the side of her stomach. Frank wasted no time removing her panties and slipping his tongue into her snatch.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Gloria moaned. She ran her fingers through his hair. "That feels so good."

Frank loved pleasuring women with his mouth. It was always the first thing he did in sexual situations. He was particularly skilled at bringing them to orgasm before they even had sex.

Gloria rubbed her clit as Frank dove deeper into her with his tongue. The bright Nevada sun shone through the large windows. Tourists could be heard starting their day in the hall as Gloria and Frank finished their night. She stared out the window at the mountains and crystal clear blue sky just as her first orgasm started.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" she screamed, having no intentions whatsoever of keeping quiet. "Keep going! Oh my God, oh my God. I'm cumming!"

Frank didn't slow down. He twirled his tongue around feverishly, while jerking himself off under his robe at the same time. He knew he would fuck her right afterwards, just as she was begging for more.

Her legs were so far apart, one would think she was giving birth. "Fuckkk!" she screamed as her orgasm ended. "That felt so fucking good!"

Frank stood up, out of breath as he wiped his mouth. "Yeah?" he asked. Sweat dripped off his body.

"Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me right now."

Frank happily yanked his robe off, revealing his naked body to her. Despite being forty-seven, he was in great shape. A real looker for the ladies. Gloria feasted her eyes on his body, tracing his muscles with her toes. She traversed him all the way down until reaching his hard cock. Frank was an average five inches, although a bit thicker than most. His secret, however, was his knowledge of how to work with it.

"Mmmmm," Gloria moaned with a euphoric look on her face. "Fuck me," she instructed once again. But Frank was an expert at patience. He slowly and methodically worked his way up her body, licking and caressing every inch of her until she could barely take it anymore.

She giggled enthusiastically. "If you don't fuck me right now, I'm gonna kick your face in!" she joked. Frank smiled subtly before propping himself up on his knees, between her legs. He started by teasing her with the tip of his cock. He used it to rub her labia. First, top to bottom, then side to side.

Gloria was in agony. She couldn't take it anymore. She reached down and grabbed it herself. Shoving it all the way inside as she responded with a deep moan. "Ohhhhh fuck yes," she said as she closed her eyes.

Frank began rocking back and forth. With his entire five inch cock inside her, he doubled down by rubbing her clit simultaneously.

It seemed to be having the effect he anticipated. Gloria clutched the bed sheets and moaned like a dying deer. She periodically lifted her head to watch Frank's cock slide inside her, only to let it rest again. After some time, her second orgasm arrived with fury. Her body convulsed as her moans grew louder and louder. Nothing could have felt better.

Frank realized this and slowed his thrusting, opting instead to let her body take over while she came. He could feel her vagina contract around his penis as her pleasure journey took flight. Nothing was more beautiful than a woman's body responding to intense sexual gratification like that.

After her second orgasm, she wanted more. "Fucking choke me," she said. Frank said nothing, half-smiling instead. To be honest, he was expecting her to be a bit on the wild side. Nothing he hadn't experienced before.

He spun her around on her belly, plowed into her doggy style, and tightly wrapped both hands around her neck. "You like that?" he asked aggressively. Once she said yes, he applied more pressure. He could immediately feel her pussy respond, growing wetter and more slippery the harder they fucked.

Frank was a machine. He continued to fuck her for almost an hour. They made love lying down, sitting up, on the dresser, the chair, standing up. Every position you could imagine.

After four intense orgasms from Gloria, Frank finally had enough. He pulled out his cock and laid on his back. He positioned Gloria on top of him and guided her hands to his cock. "Make me cum," he instructed her to which she happily jerked him off. With one hand stroking him and another cradling his balls, Frank came almost immediately.

"Ahhhhhh FUCK!" he shouted as cum dripped down Gloria's hand to his balls and stomach. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, fuck!"

They each laid on their back, completely spent as the blinding sunlight filled the room. A family could be heard in the adjacent room getting ready for a day of activities.

"Jesus Christ," Gloria muttered to herself. "I haven't been fucked like that in years."

Frank smiled, staring up at the ceiling. He rolled over and picked up his phone.

No new messages. "Where are you?" he typed out.

------------------------------------------------

"It's so big, I feel like it's not gonna go in!" Cynthia exclaimed. Peter was positioned beneath her, his hard cock resting across her belly. "Look!" she said. "You're past my belly button!"

"That's pretty crazy," Peter agreed.

"We may have to try another position if this doesn't work, sweetie," Cynthia said as she softly rubbed his cock with her fingertips. She then leaned forward and kissed him. It was a bit unexpected. The two had not yet locked lips. It was a sign of affection. A sign that perhaps this all meant more than a quick fuck.

She then sat back up, this time squatting upwards so she could try and sit on him. "We're gonna have to go nice and easy here, baby," she said.

"Do you need lube?" Peter asked moments before she put his tip inside her spread pussy. He immediately felt her warmth and significant wetness. "Oh, oh, you sure don't," he said, answering his own question.

Her vagina felt magical on his cock. It sent a tingling sensation all throughout his body. Peter alternated from watching his cock go in to watching Cynthia's rapidly changing facial expressions. At first, she merely held her mouth open silently in an "O" shape. As if she was watching the dramatic conclusion of a horror movie. As she squatted lower onto his thick pole, her facial expression changed to pure blissfulness. She smiled as her eyes watered.

"You're good, baby," she reassured him. "You're so, so, good."

Peter attempted to thrust upward a couple of times to help out, but Cynthia protested with her hand. She would fuck his massive cock on her terms. There would be no need for him to do anything.

"Ohhhh God, you're big. Fuck, this feels so good, Peter!"

"You're so fucking tight!" Pete responded. His hands had ventured back to where he wanted them, firmly holding onto her impressive tits.

Cynthia moved her hands so they were on either side of Peter's head. She focused on bouncing up and down on his cock, making sure to take as much of it as she could. That proved to be a laborious task as she could only comfortably accept half of the young man's ample organ.

Orgasms from penetration were a rarity for Cynthia. She could only recall a handful of occasions where this happened. But none of her sexual history mattered at that moment as her pussy squeezed Peter's throbbing nine inch cock as hard as it could. She was seconds away from cumming.

Unfortunately, so was Peter.

"Ahhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" he announced as he nearly tossed Cynthia's petite body off him. Although disappointed, she couldn't help but giggle at the sudden urgent situation. She lied next to Peter and fingered herself while he took control of his cock.

For the second time that evening, his cum shot straight up in the air, landing down on him with a splat. An unexpected long distance blast came flying out next, pelting Peter in his face. He moaned loudly, unable to properly react to the silly misfire in the midst of his orgasm.

Cynthia got a kick out of it. Despite not cumming herself, she loved watching Peter expel his massive amounts of cum. She wanted it too. Without asking, she grabbed hold of his throbbing cock and aimed it towards her face. With no objection from Peter, she opened her mouth wide to try and catch his seed.

Unsuccessful at first, she adjusted her aim to ensure that his seventh and eighth blasts landed directly into her open mouth. She squealed with delight at her accuracy while Peter could do nothing but smile in a moment of absolute ecstasy.

"You taste so good," she said as they each watched the final couple of shots exit his penis and fall to the sheets. For the second time that evening, Peter was spent. Unlike the first time, however, his cock began to shrink back to normal size.

"Holy shit, Cynthia," he said. "I can't believe how good that was."

She smiled at him as she rested her head on the pillow next to him. Her hand still clutched his softening cock. Cum dripped from her face. "You got me good," she said.

"You were the one aiming!" he argued. They each cracked up laughing before Cynthia wiped her face and, in turn, wiped it on his belly.

"Peter... my dear, Peter. You are something else."

"You are! I've never had sex like that in my life. That was amazing," Peter said. He could barely contain his sincere excitement.

"We'll have to work on your stamina, hmm?" she asked.

It was a bit embarrassing for Peter. His arousal got the best of him and he couldn't last longer than a few minutes. "Do you blame me?" he asked, gesturing to Cynthia's perfect body.

"You're sweet. Let's shower," she said as she hopped up and skipped to the hotel room shower. Peter followed quickly.

Inside the shower, the warm water streamed across their bodies as they each scrubbed off the sex from a moment ago. Cynthia was cleaning her stomach when she glanced down at Peter. "Even soft, it's still huge," she said, picking up Peter's limp cock in one hand. In his flaccid state, he was likely six inches long.

"I once had a girl tell me that it was bigger soft than any guy she's ever been with when hard," Peter proudly said. It was one of those comments that stuck in his mind forever.

Cynthia studied his penis, lifting it up and letting it down. "Hmm. Not quite, but you may be up there for me too," she said. Peter expected the answer given Cynthia was far more experienced.

"So it doesn't scare you?" Peter asked.

"Oh heavens no, sweetie. It's so pretty. It's so perfect. I love it."

"You're perfect too," Peter said as he hoisted her boobs up, one in each hand. "Your nipples are so amazingly fit for your breasts. It's like they were custom designed or something."

"I can assure you these puppies are real, Peter," Cynthia said as she looked down at them.

"Can you believe we did this?" he asked, making eye contact. "Am I going to go to jail?"

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers
12