Risky Obsession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia laughed. "Sweetheart, there's a lot you don't know. Let's just enjoy this moment shall we? We're both consenting adults."

"Fair enough," he said as he looked back down at her breasts. He then leaned forward and licked her nipples again. Cynthia allowed it, proudly watching him feast on her best feature. She even moaned softly in response.

When he stood back up, she noticed it. "You're getting hard again?" Peter smiled and nodded.

"It hasn't even been five minutes!" Cynthia said, bewildered. "You're amazing!"

"Shall we go again?"

But Cynthia remembered the messages on her phone. She could not ignore them anymore. "No, honey. I'm sorry. We need to end tonight. Believe me though, this was amazing."

She exited the shower, leaving Peter standing there with a growing erection. She looked down at it, then up at him. "Tonight was really special. I hope you'd be interested in doing it again sometime." Cynthia already knew the answer to that question, however.

She fetched her phone from the bedside table as Peter finished showering. She opened up her Messages and saw twelve unread texts. She knew what they were about without even reading them. She quickly pushed out a response.

"I miss you too! We will be together tomorrow."

She walked to the window and looked out. Cynthia, what are you doing? she pondered. She was a married woman having extramarital sex. This was not going to end well.

12