Risky Obsession Ch. 07

Story Info
Peter fears his worst nightmare will become reality.
4.1k words
4.51
11.9k
9

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

Peter was terrified. The encounter with Frank shook him to his core and he decided to dial things back with Cynthia. He didn't outright tell her why, but instead made up vague excuses as to why he couldn't meet. He knew this wasn't a long term solution. If he didn't disclose his fears to Cynthia, he would run the risk of hurting her and losing her forever.

He decided to spend more time with Charlie and Kevin. They just assumed things between him and Amanda had fizzled out again.

"How's Cynthia doing these days?" Charlie asked before he took a swing of his golf club. The three of them were lined up at the far end of the driving range. A bottle of Jameson sat on a small table with three red Solo cups.

"What?" Peter asked, caught off guard.

"I'm talking to Kevin. I wanna know how that bodacious babe is doing these days," Charlie laughed.

"Dude. Fuck off. Ok? Just fuck off," Kevin said as he took a shot of Jameson.

"I'll fuck off... to your house," Charlie said again. This time Kevin raised his golf club as if he was going to slam it down on Charlie's head. He jokingly held up his hands to protect himself.

"You still think your old man is sleeping around?" Charlie asked, this time being serious.

"When's he not?" Kevin responded.

"That's bullshit," Peter said. "If I were your stepmom, I'd just leave him."

"Yeah, well... she doesn't," Kevin grumpily muttered.

The boys were well versed in Frank's apparent adulterous activities away on business. Just a few years prior, a fling with a flight attendant across the country threatened their marriage, but they worked things out privately. Cynthia and Frank were rarely seen together as he traveled a lot and she didn't really seem to mind much.

"I wouldn't wanna be the guy who steps in on their marriage," Charlie said, to no one in particular. "Your Dad is one bad motherfucker."

"Yeah, well. Fuck him is what I say," Kevin declared before launching a golf ball into the stratosphere.

"I'm out, guys," Kevin said. "Goin' to Amy's."

"Pound town?" Charlie asked.

"Naw she's on her period. Maybe a blowie," Kevin responded with a smile. "Maybe a couple blowies," he laughed.

Charlie responded by miming a blowjob and pretending to do a gag. "Ugh it's so big, I can't get it all down my throat!" he said in a high-pitched voice. Everyone cracked up laughing as Kevin took off.

Charlie and Peter had a few more shots, hit a bunch of balls and ultimately called it a night an hour or so later.

"Dude," Charlie said as they walked towards the parking lot. "Kevin's stepmom is seriously so fucking hot. I never really noticed it until recently. I mean, I know we all used to joke about her tits when we were younger, but she is legit doing it for me these days, bro."

Peter nodded, while looking down as they walked. He pictured Cynthia's mouth wrapped around his cock. He vividly remembered the feeling of her tight pussy pulsing on him as she came. He pictured her perfect body being showered in thick white ropes from his spasming penis. "Yeah dude," he agreed. "She's pretty hot."

Peter checked his phone in the car and, sure enough, Cynthia had texted him several times. She also called him, something she never did. Peter decided to call her back. He was feeling really charged up and pondered setting up an impromptu meet. Besides, it had been a while since they got together.

"Hey," he said cheerfully. But the voice on the other end was not so cheerful.

"Peter, I need you to come over."

"What's wrong?"

"Can you come by the house?" she said in a concerned voice. Something was not right.

"Yes, I can. But you need to tell me what's wrong. Are you in danger?"

"I'm not in danger. But we need to talk."

"Ok?"

"I'll see you soon," she said softly before hanging up. Peter was dumbstruck. As he frantically drove over to her house, he imagined what he'd do if Frank were to attack him. He contemplated turning around, but Cynthia's voice made it seem serious. He couldn't leave her with him in case Frank was violent.

Peter had never been in such a situation before and didn't truly have a good plan. He didn't even really know what he was walking into, but it certainly wasn't good.

He slowly and carefully approached the front door of the house. The lights were on. He tried to peer inside and get a glimpse of what was happening before entering. The sun had just set so it started to get dark. He couldn't see anything.

He raised his hand to knock, but the door opened before he could do so. "Hi honey," Cynthia said as she stood in the doorway. She reached out and gently grazed Peter's cheek with her hand. "Hi handsome," she said.

"Are you ok?" he asked, concerned as he stepped inside.

"I'm fine. It's ok," she said quietly. Peter suspected she didn't want to be heard. "Come with me," she said as she led him through the house towards the kitchen.

She poured a glass of wine for both of them. Peter tentatively took a sip. "Cynthia, you're scaring me," he said. "You're acting strange."

"I'm going to be straight with you, Peter. He knows. He knows everything."

Peter's stomach dropped. His worst nightmare was confirmed. His first instinct was to run out of the house away from her and never see her again. His second, more leveled instinct was to stay... and fight. "What?" he asked, stunned.

"He told me he knows about us. He saw us in the park. He's seen your car parked around the corner. He's no dummy, Peter."

Peter took another sip, more generous this time. He leaned on the kitchen island with both hands, staring at the granite. He remained silent.

"It's not what you think. He's not mad, believe me. He's hurt more than anything," she said. "Peter, look at me."

He looked up.

"I had a sense this would happen. You probably did too."

He solemnly nodded. It was true. There was no way their fling was going to go the distance undetected. Something had to give. Now it was time to pay the price.

"Listen, he's coming home any minute. But I don't want you to run. I want to confront the situation together. I promise he's not angry or upset."

"He's not angry?! How can that be? He knows I'm fucking you regularly!" Peter began to become agitated. He didn't believe Cynthia. He didn't want to stick around for when Frank came home. Nothing about that scenario seemed appealing to him.

"Can you please just stay by my side, Peter? I adore you. I adore him too. I want to be able to work through this together."

A car door slammed outside. It was time.

Peter suddenly looked towards the window in a panic. "He's here?"

Cynthia nodded. "Please just stay here. Follow my lead, ok?"

Peter's heart nearly jumped out his body as he heard the door open. What on Earth was he about to get into? This was not how he envisioned his fling with a married woman would end.

Footsteps came closer and closer towards the kitchen. Cynthia stared at the doorway to the hallway waiting for him to emerge.

"Hey," a familiar voice called out.

It was Kevin.

"What's happening, guys?" he asked before he hugged Cynthia and nodded towards Peter. He poured himself a glass of wine.

"Hey man," Peter said. He felt relieved it was Kevin instead of Frank. Perhaps he could plan an escape now instead of confronting Frank with Cynthia.

"I told him," Cynthia said. "I told him everything."

Peter's mouth dropped. What was happening?

Cynthia hugged Kevin again. "I'm so sorry sweetie," she said.

Kevin didn't say a word. He gulped down another sip. "Does he know?" he asked.

Cynthia shook her head. "Why don't we go into the living room, shall we?"

"Guys, what the hell is going on?" Peter asked. Kevin walked over and patted him on the back. "Just follow me, bud. We have a lot to discuss."

-----------------------------------------------

What happened next, Peter could have never even imagined. Over several glasses of wine in the living room, Cynthia and Kevin divulged their nearly two year long relationship, unbeknownst to Frank, Peter, or anyone for that matter. It was kept completely secret.

A mutual disdain for Frank and his extramarital behavior led the two to become closer. Their proximity in age also allowed for more intimate moments to develop over long nights and deep conversation. At some point that neither of them could exactly recall when, the relationship transitioned from support to fully sexual.

Cynthia and Kevin have been having consistent sex for almost two years.

"I can't believe this," Peter said in shock. His best friend was fucking his own stepmother. Almost forgotten in his mind was the fact that he too had been having sex with the same woman.

"We have a special bond," Cynthia said in a delicate way. She was very aware of the sensitive situation unfolding. "As do we," she assured Peter.

The two went on to share how Kevin ultimately found out about Cynthia and Peter. It was not very difficult according to his detail.

"She stared at it, dude," Kevin said, referring to Cynthia's first discovery of Peter's special gift. "I knew that look. Because she looked at mine the same way," he said, eyeing Cynthia. She blushed. Kevin laughed and turned to Peter. "Did you know she's obsessed with big dicks?"

All three laughed, before the seriousness of the situation returned. "Guys, I need to say something," Cynthia said. "I'm so, so, sorry for what happened. There's no denying this is my fault. I just don't want anyone to be hurt."

"It's my fault," Peter interjected. "This is my fault. I didn't know about you two. I let my stupid horny ass ruin everything. I should go. I don't want to wreck this whole thing."

Peter stood up, but Cynthia motioned for him to stop. "Peter, no. That's not what we want."

"She's right, man. Have a seat. There's a solution here."

Peter cautiously sat down. First, he felt like a home-wrecker and now he was a third wheel. "What?" he asked.

Cynthia smiled. "We can still have fun." She turned to Kevin. "All of us."

"All of us?" Peter asked, to which Cynthia excitedly nodded. "Yes, Peter. That is, if you're up to it. Kevin and I discussed and we're open to being... well... open."

"So you're just gonna sleep with both of us?"

"Yeah man," Kevin said. He was still unsure if Peter was going to be on board with this.

"At the same time?" Peter asked.

"Yes! And separately. Whatever the moment calls for," Cynthia said as she poured another glass of wine. "The point is, we can all co-exist and no one's feelings will be hurt."

Peter ran his fingers in his hair, flabbergasted with the strange proposal. How did it come to this? First, he's fucking his best friend's stepmother and now they're proposing an open relationship and threesomes. He couldn't help but nervously laugh. "Oh man," he said. "I dunno about that."

The group spent the next thirty minutes discussing what the potential arrangement would look like. Peter gradually became more comfortable with at least trying it. His biggest issue was hurting one of them and his second biggest issue was being naked and sexual around his best friend. That part scared him probably more than anything.

There was one simple rule they all decided on. "If anyone gets hurt, we stop. All of us. It's over. Do I make myself clear?" Cynthia said with authority, directly addressing Peter's primary concern. Both boys nodded in agreement. It was a fair ask.

"Good. Now, why don't we all go take a dip in the hot tub. Let's all go naked so we can feel a little more comfortable, ok?"

Kevin stood up and began to unbutton his jeans.

"Wait," said Peter. "What about Frank?"

The subject of Frank had not been brought up in much detail. Cynthia had a habit of moving on from that topic sooner than later. "He's away for a week," she said, not directly addressing the bigger issue, but instead assuring Peter he wouldn't catch them. For now, that will have to do.

--------------------------

The group continued their chat in the hot tub, transitioning away from the deeper topics and instead having a light-hearted conversation. Like one would be amongst any group of friends. Peter only saw Kevin naked for a brief moment as he slid into the hot tub. Knowing that Cynthia has an appreciation for larger penises, he wondered if Kevin was equipped like he was. In conversation, Kevin often joked about being small, but Peter assumed that was not true.

"So, Kev. Does this arrangement mean you've got what I have under there?" he asked, attempting to make light of the situation.

Cynthia beamed with excitement now that the two were getting more comfortable. Her nipples hardened as she sat with them entirely exposed above the surface of the water. It was hard for the boys not to look at them repeatedly.

"Fuck no man. Yours is fucking huge," Kevin laughed. "Trust me, I've heard the stories."

"From who?"

"Who do you think?" Kevin asked as Cynthia raised her hand as if to say 'Guilty.'

"Jesus," Peter shook his head. "Nothing stays secret around here."

The group had managed to move on from the deep and telling conversation from earlier and were now having a great time. Casual conversation about their naked bodies was flowing easily. Peter allowed himself to relax and was becoming more and more aroused at the idea of being with Cynthia again. Even with Kevin there too.

"Show him," Cynthia said. "Kevin has a nice one too. Are you hard, honey?"

Kevin stood up, out of the water, revealing that he did indeed have an erection. He turned to the side and held it by the base. "Seven inches proud."

Unsure how to react, Peter awkwardly looked at his friend's dick and nodded. "Nice," he said, quickly determining that sounded weird. He laughed at himself.

"Nice, indeed," said Cynthia. "You both have such beautiful penises. What about you, Peter? Are you hard yet?"

Peter fondled his soft cock under the water. "I can get there."

To help, Cynthia beckoned Kevin to come over to her. He climbed up out of the water and walked around the tub deck to where she was. His firm cock swayed with each step. Cynthia hoisted herself up further out of the water, so that only her legs were submerged. She sat on the deck and reached up, taking hold of Kevin's aching dick.

"See if this helps," she said, looking at Peter as she inserted Kevin's cock into her mouth. She sucked and stroked him while Peter watched, playing with himself underwater. "Whoa," he said.

Cynthia couldn't deep throat Kevin, just like she couldn't Peter, but she made a very valiant effort. Nearly five inches of his hard shaft filled her mouth. She fondled his drooping balls as gurgling sounds escaped from the depths of her throat. Peter noticed Kevin's balls were even bigger than his.

"Oh fuck, that's good," said Kevin. "That's fucking so good, Cynthia."

It was bizarre to watch her suck Kevin off. In that moment, Kevin was no longer a person he had known almost his whole life. He was no longer a brother to him. Peter was starting to be able to compartmentalize his relationship with Kevin and remove boundaries. His cock started to throb underwater as he watched the blowjob.

Cynthia was an expert. With her eyes closed, she slid up and down the big cock. Her boobs bounced back and forth as Kevin helped himself to a handful every once in a while. She had her legs now up and out of the water. Her toes curled with excitement. Peter imagined her pussy to be soaking wet as it was out of his view at that moment.

"Holy fuck!" Kevin suddenly said. He had turned his attention towards Peter.

Cynthia popped his cock out of her mouth to look and see. They each marveled at the sight. Peter's hardened dick was so big, it was sticking out of the water. All that was visible was the bloated head and some of the thick shaft.

"My God," said Kevin in shock. "That thing gets huge, huh?"

"Stand up sweetie. Show him the whole thing," Cynthia instructed.

Peter hoisted himself up so he was sitting on the edge of the hot tub. He proudly jerked his big cock once for all to see. It was so big, it stretched up past his belly button. He then cupped his big hanging balls, letting them drop back down again. It was truly an impressive scene.

"Ok, fuck. I think I'm gonna rethink our arrangement," Kevin said, facetiously. Peter responded by playfully wagging his cock in Kevin's direction.

"Wait till you see it shoot," Cynthia said.

"Of course, he's a shooter." Kevin said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I've been known to sling a few ropes, yes," Peter said as he continued to stroke his cock.

"Sling a few ropes. What are you, a cowboy?" Kevin poked fun at Peter's corny line. He then looked back down as Cynthia continued to suck his cock. She now did it with more ferocity and passion. Kevin responded by holding his hands behind his back and lightly thrusting. "Oh God, that's it," he said.

Peter felt more comfortable now. With Cynthia occupied and Kevin in the zone, he snuck out of the tub and walked over to them. Kevin winked at him as he approached them. Peter began to stroke his cock as he stood next to his pal. Cynthia had her eyes closed but could tell he had arrived. She reached up and stroked Peter's cock while not skipping a beat with Kevin.

"I could cum like this," he declared. "It feels so good."

"Looks it," Peter said. His own cock was starting to feel overly sensitive as Cynthia expertly stroked it.

Cynthia then popped Kevin's cock out of her mouth and glared up at the two of them. "Can someone please fuck me before you cum?"

Taking charge, Kevin helped Cynthia to her feet before he spun her around. He played with his cock between her ass crack, running it up and down the gap. He even playfully poked her asshole with his cock head to which she responded with a slap. "Easy, big boy," she warned.

Cynthia then bent over, reaching for her toes. Kevin immediately slid his cock deep into her pussy. She moaned loudly from the initial penetration. "Mmmmm God, Kev," she said. "You're so deep in me."

Kevin braced his legs and began to thrust. He plowed his hard cock deep inside his stepmother, grunting with every movement. He was rougher than Peter, who always took his time. Perhaps it was because of his larger size and fearfulness he would hurt her. Kevin took a different approach. He fucked Cynthia with passion and force.

As Peter jerked off watching, he wondered if Cynthia preferred this type of sex. All of a sudden, he felt unsure of himself, something he hadn't felt in a long time.

"Oh God, you're so fucking tight. Mmmm fuck you feel good," Kevin said. The sound of his bulbous balls slapping against her ass could be heard by all.

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Right there, Kev! Keep going! You're gonna make me cum!"

Peter was excited watching. He even felt he would nut soon. At that moment, Kevin went down to his knees as did Cynthia. This created an opportunity for Peter to get involved. He walked over and joined them, lowering to his knees in front of Cynthia. She took his cock into her mouth immediately.

Kevin and Peter made eye contact. They smiled at one another. Like two pals telling a joke. Kevin was the first to extend his hand. Peter slapped him high-five.

With a mouth full of Peter's cock and a pussy getting impaled by Kevin, Cynthia came easily. Her orgasm that night was like many others. Loud and involved. She took a break from sucking Peter's dick as her moans took over. She closed her eyes and screamed at the ground while Kevin planted his cock the deepest it had been all night.

Peter watched intently. He loved seeing Cynthia cum. She was so beautiful at that moment. He clutched his cock, desperate for release himself. Seeing Cynthia in that state, enjoying so much pleasure from her own stepson, Peter's best friend, was the straw that broke the camel's back.

"Oh shit," he announced as he squeezed his cock. He was trying his best to hold off, but it was a losing battle.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers
12