Risky Obsession Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin surprisingly had the best view. He watched Peter try and stave off an orgasm to no avail. Peter's mouth formed a circle as he unloaded a thick rope of white cum across Cynthia's back. It was easily a two foot, unbroken rope directly across her muscular surface.

It stretched so far, it reached her ass crack, dangerously close to where Kevin was thrusting. He looked up in horror, afraid the next one was coming for him.

But Peter turned just in time as he sprayed his next shots into the water of the hot tub. "Ohhh!" he moaned loudly, somewhat embarrassed to make that sound in front of his friend. "Ahh shit!" he screamed in pleasure.

Cynthia's orgasm had subsided and she now looked up to watch Peter cum. "Good boy, Peter. Let it out. You're such a good boy. I bet that feels so good."

"Holy shit, man," Kevin also commented. "You're getting it past the entire hot tub."

"Yeah this is a whole lot," Peter said in a strained voice as he was still going. Cum shot out towards the tub and residual drops bounced off his cock onto Cynthia and the deck. "Oh fuck," he said.

Cynthia laughed as the ninth and final cumshot dropped to the ground. Peter, completely spent and out of breath, stepped back, nearly falling over as he held onto his aching cock. "I told you!" she said. "Look at all that!"

"It's all up your back," Kevin said. He had not stopped fucking Cynthia the entire time Peter orgasmed. In fact, he had decided to wait until Peter was done before he would release his own cumshot. "Ok, Cynthia," he tapped her on the back. "You ready for another load?"

"Give me your cum, honey," Cynthia said as she spun around and knelt in front of Kevin. Instinctively, she reached for Peter's cock and pulled him near. Despite having just ejaculated, he was still hard as per usual. She stroked Peter while Kevin braced for orgasm.

"Argghhh!" Kevin groaned as he stopped closer. His cock was only a few inches from Cynthia's wide open, waiting mouth. Unlike Peter, he wasn't normally a shooter. So he stood on his tippy toes as he angled his cock head directly over Cynthia's mouth.

He then deposited thick loads into her mouth as he moaned. At least four healthy shots made it into her mouth with a fifth straggler dangling from his tip. He used his hand to help get it in.

Peter found himself looking at Kevin as he orgasmed, albeit very briefly. It was an expression he never imagined seeing from his friend. A moment normally reserved for very private settings and not meant to be shared with friends.

Cynthia then took Kevin's cock into her mouth and sucked it dry, ensuring she got every drop of his seed. She removed it and turned to Peter. Without saying anything she took his cock into her mouth as well. The warm sensation of her saliva mixed with his friend's recently deposited load was incredible. Peter didn't even care that it wasn't his cum. It felt amazing.

She popped it out and smiled at the two of them while stroking their dicks. She then swallowed the entire load, opening her mouth wide to show them she had done so.

"We did it," she said as she continued to sensually stroke them.

"We did it," Kevin agreed. They turned to Peter.

Peter smiled. "We did it," he echoed.

12