Risky Obsession Ch. 08

Story Info
Kevin has a hard conversation. Cynthia texts Peter.
4.3k words
4.61
9k
11
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

After a steamy and fulfilling evening together, Cynthia and the boys continued getting together over the course of several weeks. Meeting up at home, in hotels, and even again in the park, their sex-filled adventures seemed to occur anywhere possible.

There was one blatant aspect missing, however. Kevin insisted that only he have sex with Cynthia. Peter and Cynthia were free to do anything but intercourse. Each time when they came close, Kevin would interject. It was clear he did not approve of them making that step in front of him.

Although Kevin plainly denied it to Cynthia when they spoke in private, he was jealous of Peter. He didn't like seeing Cynthia's expression every time Peter revealed his larger than average penis. He was uncomfortable seeing how quickly Cynthia was able to achieve orgasm whenever Peter was around. He feared he was not enough for her, sexually and perhaps emotionally.

But he allowed it to continue because Cynthia enjoyed it. And he did not want to end things with her altogether. So he found it best to try and make it work.

Throughout all of this, he also had to delicately balance his relationship with Amy. If it were anyone else, he'd probably have broken things off. But Amy was different. She was special. He truly adored her. He didn't want to hurt her and was fearful of her finding out.

"Why do you always ask me this?" Amy pleaded as she sat up in bed and began to put her clothes back on.

"What are you doing?" Kevin asked, stunned as he was left with a raging hard-on.

"I'm not in the mood anymore," Amy said. "Every time we hook up, you ask me if your dick is big enough and if it satisfies me."

Kevin was caught off guard, but he couldn't deny that it was true.

"Kevin, it's fine. I don't care about your dick size. I don't know why you're so obsessed with it." Amy got out of bed and walked to her dresser mirror. She carefully tied her hair in a messy bun.

"I'm sorry," Kevin said, suddenly embarrassed to be naked. He hastily covered himself with the duvet.

Amy returned to the bed and sat down. She put her hand on Kevin's leg. "Kev, I love you. I love everything about you. You don't need to be so insecure about that stuff with me."

"I'm not insecure, Amy."

"You sound it! Every two seconds... 'Do you think it's big?'...'Does it fill you up enough?'...'Do you wish it was bigger?'" Amy mocked Kevin.

"You're right," Kevin relented. "I can understand how annoying that must be."

Amy smiled. "Kevin... if it's a kink or something, that's fine. But you sound genuinely concerned that you're not enough for me."

She rubbed his leg and leaned in. "You're fine. You're more than enough." She eyed his still hard erection under the covers and tapped the tip of it with her hand. "Way more than enough," she whispered and winked.

Kevin pulled the covers down, revealing his still sturdy erection. "Care to continue?"

Amy laughed. "Afraid the moment has passed, my dear." She then reached into the bedside drawer and produced a bottle of KY jelly and handed it to him. "Just don't make a mess," she said as she cheerily stood up and headed for the door.

Kevin, dumbfounded, laughed. "Are you kidding me?"

"Have fun!" Amy sang out as she left Kevin, stranded with a boner.

-------------------------------

"Marty and those guys are at North Shore or Remy and everyone is over at Shine On. What do you think?" Charlie asked as he and Peter had some beers in Charlie's Honda Accord.

"Whatever, man," Peter said as he chugged from his Bud Light. "I just wanna fuckin' rage tonight."

Charlie cracked up laughing. He took a sip of his beer too, albeit a bit less generously. "The fuck have you been lately dude? I know you're not railing Amanda. No one fucks her for this long."

Peter laughed, taking another sip. "Naw, man. We're done with that shit," he said as he desperately tried to come up with the next lie. His buddy was right. No one slept with Amanda more than a couple times. "I may have another one in the hopper."

"You're a fuckin dog, man. You and that fucking nine inch rod. Sleighing chicks, huh?"

Peter didn't laugh as he stared out the passenger window. He debated telling Charlie all about what was happening. He wanted to tell him how he fucked their best friend's stepmother. How she begged for his big cock. How she came constantly. Sometimes by just the sight of his penis.

But he couldn't. It was to remain a secret. He couldn't do that to Cynthia. Or Kevin for that matter.

"Just one of those chicks from the U of A party that time. We stayed in touch," he lied.

"Oh did you?" Charlie laughed. He chugged his beer. "The big blonde? Or the little blonde?"

Peter forgot about the girls, but he pretended to remember. He turned to Charlie and made a gesture as if he was cradling two large breasts.

"Yes!" Charlie said as he high-fived Peter. "Fuckin amazing bro. Her tits, I could get lost in. I fuckin love big tits."

Peter nodded in agreement as he stared out the window.

"And ya know who's got the biggest fucking tits ever? Cynthia," Charlie joked. "I fucking. Love. Her. Tits."

Peter bobbed his head in agreement, but did not say anything. His heart skipped a beat just hearing the name 'Cynthia'. He again debated saying something, anything, to bring some of what was happening to the surface. He desperately wanted to confide in someone. Charlie was his best friend and was an ideal person to talk to.

"Let's hit North Shore," Peter announced suddenly, opting to save his news for another day. Charlie chugged the rest of his beer before turning the ignition and pulling out of the parking lot.

---------------------------------------

It was no more than two hours into the party when Peter got the text.

"Hiii"

It was from Cynthia, but she had not copied Kevin this time. It was the first time she sent him a solo text since their affair had been outed. Before Peter could write a response back, another text came in.

"I want your cock."

That caused a stir in his pants. He looked around the bar to make sure no one, especially Charlie, saw what he was up to. He quickly wrote back.

"Where?"

"My house. Right now. Can you come by?"

"What about Kevin?"

Peter checked his surroundings again. Charlie was busy chatting it up with two girls.

"Just come over. We'll talk."

That was all Peter needed. He slammed his beer and went over to Charlie.

"Hey man, I'm gonna bounce," he said, interrupting their conversation. "Sorry to interrupt," he said hastily to the girl.

"What?! Dude, why? We just got here!"

"I feel like shit. It's my head or something. I'll catch up with you tomorrow, man"

Peter didn't waste any more time. He was out the door and calling an Uber. He could nearly smell Cynthia's pussy. He was so horny for her. He quickly texted her from the back seat of the car. "What do you have on?"

Cynthia responded with a picture. She was sitting on the couch with her feet up on the coffee table holding a glass of wine. Her legs were crossed. She was completely naked. Peter could see the small patch of brown pubic hair between her legs. He zoomed in and checked out her neatly pedicured toes. He wrote back "Mmmmm."

There were no cars in the driveway. He suspected Frank was away and Kevin was probably at Amy's. He approached the front door, but noticed it was slightly open. He took that as an invitation to come inside.

Right there on the living room couch was Cynthia. She was smiling and completely naked. "Hurry! Shut the door!" she called out. Peter slammed the door and hustled over to her. He reached his hand out and touched her face. "Well, hello beautiful."

"If you don't fuck me with your big cock right now, I'm calling the cops and saying there's an intruder."

Peter laughed. "Oh, I'll intrude you alright," he said as he unbuckled his belt and jeans. He stood in front of Cynthia as he pulled down his pants and underwear. His soft, yet hardening cock flopped out in full view.

Cynthia grinned devilishly as she lifted his cock with her red painted toes. "Well, hello old friend." She stared mesmerizingly at it as she watched him grow harder and harder. "I've missed the feeling of this inside me."

"It's been so long," Peter said as he lightly caressed her shins.

Cynthia put her wine glass down on the end table and spread her legs for him. She rubbed her pussy as she stared up at Peter. By now, his cock was fully erect. He stroked it as he stared hungrily at her wet pussy.

"Fuck me," Cynthia said. "I want to be fucked so badly right now."

Peter picked her up by her legs and re-positioned her on the couch. Her head was now on the end cushion. He kneeled in front of her, continuing to stare at her aching cunt. He lowered his head down and buried his face between her legs.

"Fuck you taste good," he said, wiping his mouth then using it to lube his hard cock. He then pressed his penis against her vagina and forced the head inside. "Ohhhhh!" Cynthia moaned loudly upon first contact. "Oh fuck," she said.

Peter held his base tightly as he carefully slid part of his shaft inside.

"Go slow, baby. Please go slow. I forgot how thick you are," she whined.

Peter took his time, making sure to be careful with every inch he tried to stuff inside. Cynthia's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she raised her arms up and clutched the armrest on the couch. "Oh my God, baby. Oh my God, fuck me baby!" she said.

Needing no further encouragement, Peter obliged by increasing his pace and intensity. Cynthia was incredibly wet, allowing for a smooth entrance for him. With relative ease, he had at least seven inches of his cock inside her with each thrust. He thumbed her clit as he fucked her, ensuring she felt every bit of pleasure she deserved.

"Oh my God, baby. Keep going. You're gonna make me cum. Oh God, babe! Right there! Yes! There!"

Cynthia's pussy convulsed, gripping Peter's hard cock as it made each journey in and out. He missed the feeling of her orgasms during penetration, having only experienced them with his tongue or fingers lately.

She moaned loudly that night, louder than normal. He could tell she was considerably excited. As she came, he watched her perfect abs flex. She squeezed her large boobs together. He wished he could take a picture or video to watch this forever.

"Oh my God, I just came so much," she said as she leaned her head forward to watch his cock go in and out of her. "You make me cum so much," she repeated.

Peter continued to fuck her. He could sense he was going to lose it soon, but didn't care because he knew he could go again that night.

"I'm gonna put it all in," he said, somewhat quietly.

"Huh?" Cynthia asked, looking up at him. She had an alarmed expression on her face.

"I'm gonna put the whole thing inside you, just once, then I'm gonna cum."

Cynthia had fear in her eyes. She looked down to see he was at least three quarters of the way in already. "Please be gentle, Peter," she said. "Please just be very gentle."

Peter held his cock firmly as he slowly pushed harder. Cynthia's eyes got wide and her mouth gaped open. "Ohhhhhh!" she screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Peter pressed on, sliding another inch or so into her. He glanced up at her face. She was watching intensely, but not objecting. "One more inch," he announced as he pushed his cock all the way inside her.

"Ahhhhhh!" Cynthia moaned as she closed her eyes a second time. She appeared to be about to orgasm again. Peter didn't move as he marveled at the sight of his entire cock buried inside her. Every last inch was concealed. A full nine inch cock inside the beautiful snatch of Cynthia.

"Ohhh fuck!" he said as he withdrew his cock, inch by inch, leaving a gaping hole once he pulled out. He was about to cum.

He stroked his cock and in seconds was showering Cynthia with fresh, white spunk. She shielded her eyes and burst out laughing as thick loads spread across her belly, tits, and face. Some of it shot past her head onto the end table. Peter noticed a strand of cum splashed across her wine glass.

"Oh God!" he belted out. "Oh fuck!"

Cynthia removed her hand just enough so that she could watch him cumming. By now, the final loads were falling to her belly with a heavy splat. She couldn't help but laugh again at the abnormal amount of sperm Peter could expel. She looked up at him and studied his facial expression. She loved when he had an orgasm. She could feel the immense pleasure he felt just by looking at him.

Peter sat back, out of breath, his cock resting on her stomach. Its head stretched past her belly button. Covered in cum, Cynthia played with his penis casually. "That was amazing," she said as she mindlessly petted his shrinking member.

"I can't believe we got it all in," Peter said. "You took every last inch of it."

"When you were all the way in, I could literally feel it on my cervix Peter. That's absurd."

"These things aren't supposed to be nine inches!" he joked as he took control of his cock from her and playfully slapped her belly with it.

"No, they're definitely not," she laughed, looking up at him. "But it's glorious and I love it."

--------------------------------------

Amy fought back tears as she sat up in bed. Kevin was sitting on the edge, looking away from her. "I don't understand," she said. Kevin said nothing, but shook his head. "This has nothing to do with you, Amy."

"You told me you love me," she said. "You literally said 'I Love You' the other day. What happened, Kev?"

Kevin stared at the ground. "I need to sort out some shit in my life right now. I feel like I'm all over the place."

"What's wrong? Kevin, look at me."

He turned to see her eyes watering. He hated to be hurting her, but knew it was the right thing to do. He was in love with another woman. He couldn't keep stringing her along. It was wrong and cruel.

He didn't have to say anything for her to know. She had a keen sense of understanding certain situations. "Who is it?" she asked softly.

Kevin looked down at the ground again. He couldn't tell her who he was really in love with. It would be too embarrassing and would pose a huge risk for Cynthia.

"It's no one."

"I don't believe you."

He turned back. "I swear Amy. It's no one. It's just me. I need time to figure shit out."

Amy burst out crying. She couldn't hold it back anymore. Kevin put his hand on her thigh, but she slapped it away. "I want you to leave."

"Amy, please."

"Leave, Kevin. Go now," she said as she sobbed.

Standing up and leaving her crying on the bed was one of the hardest things Kevin had ever done. But he abided by her wishes and left without saying goodbye.

He teared up as he drove back to his house to the woman he loved.

---------------------------------------

For several hours, Peter and Cynthia had a wonderful time. They chatted, they laughed, they even sat in comfortable silence. Through various states of undress, their evening was a mixture of playful foreplay and pleasant conversation. They were having such a nice time, they barely realized they were naked most of the time.

Cynthia repeatedly obsessed over Peter's naked body, particularly his cock. He loved it when she admired him. She often placed all her attention on it, playing with it, measuring it, stroking it, and kissing it.

Peter was in heaven. He could not recall ever having such a great time with a woman. He couldn't wait to have sex again. As the night went on and the wine flowed, the sexual tension built up more and more.

"I need to cum so bad," he said during one of their cuddling sessions.

"I can see that!" she said, staring at his hard cock for the hundredth time that night. "It looks angry, Peter."

"He just wants to go balls deep again!" Peter said, jokingly wagging his cock as if it were alive.

"Soon, we will," Cynthia said as she sat up and looked Peter in the eyes. "But we need to talk first."

Peter's stomach dropped. This didn't sound good. "Uh oh," he said, hoping Cynthia would say it's nothing. But her facial expression didn't change.

"It's about Kevin," she said as she stared at his penis. It remained hard as ever.

"What about him?" Peter asked, finding it a bit odd they seemed to be starting a serious conversation as he continued to sport a raging erection. "You ok?" he asked, sensing something was up.

"Kevin doesn't like it when we're together. He may seem like it. And I know we've been having these threesomes. But he doesn't like it. He doesn't want it to go on."

Peter felt dejected. Suddenly, the idea of Cynthia having to choose either him or Kevin had surfaced. "What do we do?"

Cynthia, somewhat hilariously, continued to stare at Peter's cock as she spoke. It was as if she was talking to it and not Peter. "I want you. I want everything about you. I love being with you."

Peter was relieved. But still unsure what was to come. "What do we do?"

"Next time we're together, he needs to let us have sex. It's important he knows how important this is for me. For us," Cynthia said as she finally made eye contact.

"I don't know, Cynthia. I don't want to cause a problem with Kevin." The gravity of the conversation finally caused Peter's cock to begin to retract. Cynthia, realizing this, lovingly began to stroke it as they continued their conversation.

"I want us to continue what we have. As a group. An equal group, though."

Just then, the garage door opened. Peter panicked, reaching for his clothing, but Cynthia stopped him. "It has to be Kevin. Frank's gone for the week."

"Still!" Peter again tried to get up, but Cynthia stopped him. "Just follow my lead, Peter."

"What the fuck," Kevin said as he entered the living room. Peter and Cynthia were naked. Her hand was on his half-hard cock. She smiled and gestured for Kevin to come sit down next to her. "Hi honey!" she said cheerfully.

Kevin remained in the door frame. "You guys got together without me?" he said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Kevin, sit. Come here, please sit."

He took a deep breath. He had to fight to contain his emotions. This was an arrangement they all agreed on. He couldn't get upset and risk losing her entirely. He had to force himself to accept it. Tentatively, Kevin strode across the room and sat down next to Cynthia. She smiled at him and rubbed his thigh.

Despite their many get-togethers, Kevin and Peter being naked together was always extremely uncomfortable at first. Kevin remained clothed for now while Cynthia resumed stroking Peter's now fully hardened cock.

"You've been so hard tonight, I love it!" she excitedly said. Peter smiled, unwilling to do anything that may make Kevin jealous.

Kevin switched between staring straight ahead to looking directly at Peter's cock. There was not much he could do at the moment, but be a spectator. Cynthia was in command of the situation and at that time, her focus was entirely on jerking off Peter.

"Look at that!" she said to no one in particular as she placed two hands on his cock. "There's still room for a third!" She turned to Kevin for his reaction, as if he was just one of her girlfriends or something. He nodded in agreement. "Pretty big," he forced a response.

Cynthia was trying to get Kevin comfortable with the idea that Peter was well endowed. She didn't want him to feel jealous of his size. She wanted him to enjoy the moment. But she underestimated how difficult that would be. Instead, Kevin felt more like an audience member.

Regardless, Cynthia continued. She got more aggressive, now straddling Peter and slapping his hefty cock on her belly. "It's so heavy!"

Peter helped himself to Cynthia's breasts. He was feeling a bit more comfortable now. Every once in a while, he and Kevin would make eye contact, albeit briefly each time. Just as a way to acknowledge each other's existence and acceptance of the situation. By now, it was obvious to Kevin what Cynthia was doing. He would not be the "star" tonight. That role was being designated to Peter. Kevin would have to accept it for now.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers
12