Risky Obsession Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia was growing more and more aroused. She moaned as she teased herself with the tip of Peter's cock. "I want it," she said to him. "I want it so bad right now. Can you feel how wet I'm getting?" Peter desperately wanted to plunge his cock deep in her again, but opted to let Cynthia drive.

Kevin couldn't help but become aroused by the situation. He had grown a solid tent under his pants and was playing with his cock without realizing it. In fact, he had become so aroused, a wet spot emerged at his tip.

Cynthia grabbed Peter's cock, steadied it in place, and squatted down on it with a loud sigh of relief. She gasped at the feeling once again of being filled entirely up.

"Oh my fucking God, you feel so good!" she shouted. Unlike last time, Cynthia was able to accommodate his entire penis in the first attempt. Kevin looked on from his position, unable to do anything but dream that it was his cock filling her to the brim. He envied Peter and his gift. He imagined what it may be like to have such a huge cock that Cynthia obsessed over.

Cynthia steadied herself by gripping his shoulders and proceeded to bounce up and down on him. She, Peter, and even Kevin all watched as his nine inch cock appeared and disappeared over and over again as her tight, wet pussy slid up and down.

Peter first held her breasts, then her waist, ultimately settling on her feet; his favorite part of her perfect body. There was no stopping them now. Cynthia moaned and moaned as she came a whopping three times in a matter of fifteen minutes.

"Your cock is so big, babe. You're so fucking huge inside me!" she said.

At this point, she was completely ignoring Kevin. But that didn't stop him from pulling his pants all the way down and jerking off out in the open. Peter was aware too, but didn't bother to say anything. It was weird enough that his best friend was jerking off watching him have sex with his stepmother. He didn't need to make the situation more bizarre.

Suddenly and without warning, Peter felt his second orgasm of the evening start. He politely tapped Cynthia on the thighs, indicating it was time. She immediately hopped off and sat between Kevin and Peter again. Using both hands, she jerked Peter off. In an instant, he was cumming. Thick loads shot out his spasming cock head, nearly spraying Cynthia in the face.

Although not as copious as before, the volume would rival that of any other man. Particularly, Kevin who meanwhile had began to orgasm on his own as he watched the scene unfold.

"Ohhhh God!" Kevin belted out as he jerked out his own creamy, white load all over his stomach. Cynthia quickly took hold of both boys' cocks as she stroked out healthy loads from each. Kevin and Peter both moaned together in an oddly erotic mutual moment of bliss.

"Fuck!" shouted Peter as his eruption began to finally show signs of slowing down. Nearly simultaneously, Kevin's orgasm also subsided as the last few dribbles came out.

"Boys!" Cynthia shouted, impressed by their synchronized cumshots. "There's so much cum everywhere!"

But to everyone's surprise, Peter was not done. He stood up, cum dripping everywhere, and crouched down in front of Cynthia. He pressed his still hard cock immediately into her pussy with such vigor that she tailspun into an orgasm almost instantly. He fucked her with force and purpose. He slammed nine inches deep into her. His balls, having recently emptied, bounced and slapped against her ass.

"Oh my God! Oh my fucking... God!" Cynthia shouted as she came. She had never orgasmed this much and this quickly in her life. Her eyes were wide as she watched Peter plow his mighty cock into her. She couldn't believe it was happening.

Then, at the height of her most powerful orgasm of the day, and as Kevin could do nothing but watch, she uttered a phrase he'd never forget.

"I love you!" she said loudly as Peter slid inside, balls deep. "I love you so much!" she added.

Kevin remained silent, utterly shocked. His cock was soft, cum dripping down his belly. He was helplessly watching his best friend cram his nine inch cock into his stepmother. His stepmother who he himself was in love with. A woman he imagined he would spend the rest of his life with after she left his father.

But she was in love with another man.

His best friend.

12