Risky Roleplaying - Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe not stop the flow and just watch as it slides down and into my still wet open pussy as he watches.

Teasing him to see how long, before he starts letting his instincts get the best of him, and then he starts little by little getting more and more careless, letting his sperm get in and around the opening, to the place he desires to fill so deeply and passionately.

It was going to be so exciting teasing him, knowing everything I do to please him would be returned in kind and then some.

It felt very empowering, plotting, planning and thinking of sexy lines to have in reserve whenever I felt like turning him on, or even pushing him over the edge. Having the power to hold him off or make him cum with a strategically timed whisper and a few long slow strokes of my tight pussy up and down his rock hard cock was a very powerful feeling.

I was looking forward to teasing him with my new sexy roll play lines, to see which ones would get him the most excited. So here I am, sitting in my car, outside the baggage claim of my local airport, in a sexy sundress with no panties waiting to see him again, horny and dripping wet with anticipation, dreaming about seducing him and making him mine.

I might even let it slip that I can't resist the orgasms he gives me with his big hard cock and that I don't have the will power to stop him from removing my birth control and taking me bareback, knowing I most likely will get knocked up before the night is over..

12