Risky Science Pt. 01

Story Info
Xenobiologist is knocked up by the alien he's meant to study.
2.4k words
4.49
11k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work contains the following: alien creature forcing itself on a human, alien/human sex with aphrodisiac, mild voyeur/exhibitionism, breeding kink, transmasc mc

Planet X-136 had long been devoid intelligent life though lingering ruins on its surface proved this had not always been the case. Doctor Wolfsfeld and his new assistant, Tae Brandt, were not archaeologists there to study the ruins, however— they were xenobiologists in pursuit of a particular species of fauna unique to the planet.

The xyloids of X-136 were elusive creatures that previous expeditions had found only limited evidence of thanks to their ability to render themselves entirely translucent and thus near invisible to the human eye. Their extremely low body temperature made them near impossible to distinguish from their surroundings even on a heat map, but Doctor Wolsfeld, who had been making a study of the creatures for some years, was determined to succeed where his peers had failed.

Their first trip planet-side was meant to be a brief scouting mission to get the lay of the land and, if they were very lucky, find some evidence that there were xyloids in the area— but it turned into something else entirely just minutes after their arrival.

Something struck Tae hard from behind and sent him to the ground with a yelp of alarm. He barely managed to catch himself with his hands but before Tae could scramble to his feet whatever had hit him latched onto his hips and yanked his ass up into the air. Forced to arch his back in a way that would have been provocative under other circumstances, Tae grunted then flinched in surprise as two long, translucent limbs stepped into either side of his periphery.

Long and spindly, the legs put him in mind of a spider's... or the legs of the creature he and the doctor had come to X-136 to study.

Ahead of him, Jackson, the security guard they'd brought along just in case, turned at the sound of Tae's cry and swore when he saw what had happened. Tae struggled to escape but couldn't get his feet under him as the xyloid dragged him back by the hips again then leaned in hard against his ass.

Tae felt something press and writhe fitfully against the seat of his pants when it found no opening— like a snake in search of a burrow. "Get it off!" he yelped. Unable to reach one of the xyloid's long, spindly legs to drag it off balance, Tae glanced back over one shoulder to get a good look at his attacker while Jackson and Doctor Wolfsfeld rushed towards him.

Rare as the creatures were, Tae had never seen a xyloid in person and despite his previous fascination now found himself wishing he never had. The creature had three long, spindly legs, two in the front and one in the back, all sprouting from a thick, lumpy central body roughly the same length as his own torso, if much thicker towards the 'head'. Under the bright light of the afternoon sun its bizarre form had a gelatinous look to it that was transparent in some places but cloudy and iridescent in others— like a milk colored oil slick.

Never had he heard of one attacking someone unprovoked before, though as the pressure intensified against the crotch of his pants, Tae had a horrible premonition as to why it had now.

It wanted to breed.

The xyloid's member penetrated the seam of Tae's pants and slithered slickly over the thin barrier of his underwear, probing persistently at his opening through the fabric. The scientist gasped and tried to pull away again, but for all the alien looked like a jello mold on legs, the thin tentacles surrounding its 'face' maintained a powerful grip on his hips and held him firmly in place.

Jackson raised his gun and aimed but before he could fire, the Doctor Wolfsfeld grabbed the barrel and yanked it up. "Don't shoot!" the older man commanded.

"What?!" Tae and Jackson yelled at the same time. Tae didn't protest further, however, as the xyloid's cock— no, it's ovipositor Tae recalled abruptly, successfully shunted aside his underwear and plunged inside of him.

It should have taken more than one push for it to penetrate Tae but whatever mucus the xyloid's ovipositor was coated in allowed it to slide inside him with shocking ease. It left the lips of his labia slick after a single thrust and then outright dripping after a few more as the creature burrowed deeper and deeper into his body.

"I have a clear shot!" Jackson objected, outraged as he tried and failed to pull the barrel of his gun from Wolfsfeld's grasp.

"It's endangered; you can't shoot it!" the doctor countered tightly and stared down the security guard. "Besides, it's not hurting him. He'll be fine," he added after a tense moment.

Jackson finally tore his eyes from Wolfsfeld and though Tae couldn't make out the security guard's eyes behind the screen of his helmet, he heard his muttered, "But it's— Jesus, Doc... It's—"

Distracted by the strange writhing sensation of the xyloid's member deep inside him, Tae didn't hear what the doctor said in response. It must be prehensile, he thought dizzily and felt it coil inside him, groping blindly for something— though Tae could only guess what.

The alien found what it was looking for a moment later and Tae grunted at the brief flash of pain that erupted from within him when the xyloid's member bumped his cervix. The scientist yelled outright and squirmed fruitlessly against the alien's grip when it pressed again, harder. The bulk of its body slammed against Tae's backside and forced him to brace against the ground so he didn't bloody his nose while the xyloid tried to force its way into his uterus.

"We can at least pull it off him!" Jackson tried to object on Tae's behalf, but again the doctor stopped him.

They argued more but Wolfsfeld must have won in the end as Jackson left the creature to have its way with Tae, who gasped and shuddered in breathless relief when the pain subsided abruptly and was replaced by a blossoming warmth that pooled in his belly and spread out from there, relaxing him almost instantly. The mucus that coated the xyloid's ovipositor wasn't just for lubrication, apparently— it also served as a muscle relaxant for the recipient of its attentions.

Perhaps even an aphrodisiac.

All fear and worry melted away like snow in summer and Tae moaned, long and low as the xyloid continued thrusting into him. Any thought more complicated than how incredibly good he felt became a struggle so Tae resigned himself to pleasure and focused on matching the xyloid's thrusts with his own, resulting in the satisfying slap of flesh-on-flesh that rang like music in the scientist's ears.

"See," Wolfsfeld said, tablet already in hand, no doubt taking notes. "He's fine. The data I gather now will be invaluable to our study. He'll understand."

Jackson didn't respond but jumped a little when a particularly fervent moan escaped Tae. The xyloid's ovipositor had successfully breached the man's cervix and grown longer yet, probing and stretching the chamber within. Tae didn't think it should have been possible— perhaps it was a side effect of whatever fluids he'd already absorbed from the xyloid, but he'd swear he could feel its every caress in that deepest part of him. The member traced over the walls of his uterus, coating them in its mucus with a light but implacable touch that left Tae's womb throbbing pleasurably.

"What's going on, Brandt, tell me," Wolfsfeld said from nearby, though Tae was so lost in this new world of sensation he couldn't be bothered to look at the doctor.

"It— It's all the way inside me," he managed to gasp out. "So deep. I can feel it t-touching me."

The doctor hummed thoughtfully. "I had thought maybe it secreted some sort of pain killer but it seems to be more of a muscle relaxant— or aphrodisiac, even," he said and made a notation on his tablet. "Also seems to instill some sort of increased sensitivity..."

Tae's breath hitched in his chest as he suddenly felt the xyloid's ovipositor begin to expand inside him. It'd been only the thickness of his thumb when it first penetrated him, tapering to a point at the end to ease access through the tight entrance of his cervix. Now, though, it felt thick as two fingers together where it had breached his womb, stretching him open to accept the creature's eggs.

"Bigger," Tae exclaimed, breathless and flushed as he rocked his hips back against the xyloid and relished the sensation of its ovipositor sliding within him. It stretched him wider yet as he forced it to sheath more-and-more of its length his his body. "Its grown bigger now."

An indescribable yearning filled Tae— made him whimper pathetically and rut against the alien that had forced itself on him, every fiber of his being primed to accept and carry its seed or spawn or whatever it planned to inject into his womb. The doctor asked him something but all command of human speech had abandoned Tae and the only thing left behind was the compulsion to mate. The fact that Tae's partner wasn't even the same species as him made no difference at all in the face of instinct driven to mad extremes by the alien chemicals he'd absorbed.

Tae screamed like a cat in heat as he orgasmed but the xyloid didn't let up, indifferent to its partner's overstimulated state. Sobbing breathlessly with the strength of it, a second orgasm rocked the scientist before the aftershocks of the first had even faded and Tae, thrusting back against the alien with reckless abandon, screamed again. It still wasn't enough, though. His clit swollen and aching to be touched, Tae tried to drop his hips in a vain attempt to grind against something, anything to get himself off again, but the xyloid held the man firmly in place and finally came.

There was an incredible gush of wet heat deep inside of Tae and he groaned as the fluid poured into his womb. Had he been in his right mind he might have been surprised— he'd expected the creature to deposit eggs within him. Previous expeditions had found such shells in the past, after all— soft, baseball sized things not unlike sea turtle eggs back on earth.

He wasn't in his right mind, though, so all Tae experienced was a deep sense of satisfaction that accompanied the growing pressure in his belly chased by a terrible sense of loss when the xyloid released his hips and allowed him to drop at last.

Semen— or whatever it was, poured out of the man to soak his pants and pool beneath him when Tae hit and he instinctively tightened his entrance to keep it from escaping as he rolled over onto his back. Still, with his hands no longer occupied bracing himself, Tae was finally free to plunge one down the front of his pants to stroke his engorged and aching clit. The feeling was pure bliss and he moaned, overcome by euphoria at his own touch as he worked himself over, hips jerking fitfully against his fingers.

Before Tae could orgasm again, and before Jackson could take hold of the man and drag him away from the xyloid, the alien pounced and started the whole process again, clearly not satisfied with a single round.

Hand forced out of the way by the xyloid's tentacles, Tae cried out in pleasure at the press of the creature against his clit and ground wantonly against it in response rather than try to escape. In fact, he spread his legs to welcome it and shouted wordlessly when its ovipositor forced its way inside of him.

Working on instinct to ease the alien's passage into his womb once again, Tae hooked his legs up over the xyloid's and canted his hips so it could press directly down into him. Waves of pleasure rippled through the man as the alien's member slithered hypnotically within him and the pressure against his clit made Tae come for a third time with a rapturous cry. His orgasm was so powerful his inner walls clamped down on the xyloid's ovipositor and held it in place for a moment, though it kept thrusting anyways— driven by its own breeding imperative, until Tae relaxed enough it could move freely once more.

Exhausted, Tae sagged limply back against the ground, too weak to meet the xyloid's thrusts any longer, though that didn't seem to make any difference to it. The alien breached Tae's cervix again— easier this time, and all the reaction it got from Tae was a soft, happy whimper and a slight spreading of his legs to spur it on. In that moment the rhythmic pounding of the xyloid's thrusts and the gratifying sense of fullness from the alien's previous orgasm were Tae's entire world. He wanted it to use him, to fill him like a vessel. That was his whole purpose— his reason for being; breed, carry eggs, give birth, repeat.

The fullness in his belly wasn't enough, he needed more

He got more a few minutes later when the xyloid orgasmed a second time, thick member pouring more of that sweet heat into his womb but all Tae could do was throw his head back in a soundless, exultant cry, joy radiating from every fiber of his being as the alien filled him.

This time the xyloid withdrew for good, ovipositor slipping free from the sheath of Tae's haggard body in a gush of fluid similar in color to its strange, translucent skin. Tae whimpered at the loss but was too exhausted to move, left to lay in a puddle of alien seed as the xyloid retreated, springing away and vanishing before Jackson and Wolfsfeld could take more than a few steps towards it.

Distantly, Tae felt his higher brain functions starting to return as the alien aphrodisiac began to work its way out of his system. "Doctor," he managed to croak, but couldn't manage more.

"I'm here. You did well, Tae; we'll get you back to the ship."

"We've gotta get him to the medic—" Tae heard Jackson say, but whatever came next went totally over the scientist's head as he blacked out.