Risky Science Pt. 02

Story Info
Tae visits the doctor to find what the alien left behind.
3.9k words
4.67
5.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work contains the following: pheromone induced sex, doctor/patient relations, breeding kink, pregnancy kink, rapid stomach growth from pregnancy, alien eggs in a human host, transmasc mc (man with a vagina)

Tae woke in the safety of the ship's med-bay some time later, though it took him a moment to recognize where he was by his view of the ceiling alone. He'd only visited once since they'd left Luna and that had just been to get some painkillers for a nasty headache he'd developed during their first interstellar jump-- a rare but not unheard of problem for him on long voyages.

He didn't have a headache now, which was a relief, but as the fog of sleep lifted and Tae remembered what had happened to him planet-side he was shocked to find himself in perfect condition.

Heart hammering in his chest, Tae sat up sharply in bed and threw aside the blankets. He'd been stripped down to his underwear but the scientist realized he didn't have so much as a bruise-- his palms weren't even scraped despite his knowing he'd hit the ground hard enough to break skin.

"Oh, you're awake," a voice said and Tae turned to see a vaguely familiar man enter the main room from what was likely his private office. "I'm not sure if we officially met before; I'm Doctor James Rollins, head medical officer for the expedition," the man said with a polite smile as he dropped onto a stool beside Tae's bed.

"Tae Brandt," Tae replied. "How long was I out?" he asked and frowned as he looked at his palms again.

Rollins glanced at the communicator on his wrist. "About five hours," he answered and Tae stared at him in disbelief. "You would have woken sooner but we thought it'd be safest to keep you under while I was conducting your initial examination."

While Tae was relieved he hadn't been unconscious for several days it felt strange that it hadn't been that long since...

A shudder racked Tae's frame as the visceral sense-memory of the xyloid pinning him to the ground while its ovipositor ravaged the deepest parts of him overcame the scientist. He'd been under the influence of some sort of aphrodisiac at the time, which had rendered the entire experience one of the most pleasurable of Tae's life, but in retrospect it should have been horrific-- the sort of thing nightmares were made of.

And yet, even hours later, the ecstasy of what could only be described as a breeding frenzy and the sense of fulfillment that followed left him not just wanting more, but aching for it. It was wrong; Tae knew it was wrong to want to be so used by an alien creature they had little understanding of-- and yet he did.

"Cold?" Rollins asked solicitously.

"No, I'm alright," Tae said and waved off the blanket when the doctor tried to draw it up over him once more. If anything he felt hot-- just shy of breaking out in a sweat as he struggled to suppress the tantalizing memories of what had occurred on X-136. "I--" Tae hesitated a moment then pressed on, "I remember what happened... did your examination turn up anything concerning? Considering what we know of the creature and the nature of its attack I had expected it to deposit its eggs in me but that doesn't seem to be the case."

He should have been concerned, Tae knew that-- but when he absently brushed one hand over the still-flat surface of his abdomen he felt a bizarre sense of regret, or perhaps even longing, instead.

Tae looked at Rollins and found the doctor studying him with a frown. "Actually," the doctor said, "It did."

"What?" Tae demanded, stunned at first and then overcome by a strange thrill of anticipation. "But we know xyloid eggs are quite large, nearly the size of a first," he objected.

The doctor sighed and pulled down one of the mechanical arms hanging from the ceiling above then activated its display and made adjustments until it hovered a few inches over Tae's stomach. At first all the screen showed was his skin, but a moment's calibration by Rollins and suddenly it was showing Tae's internal organs. One more shift and it had isolated the scientist's reproductive system in real time.

To Tae's untrained eye everything looked normal, certainly no sign of eggs, until Rollins zoomed in to focus on the wall of the scientist's uterus to reveal a peculiar series of black dots that even Tae knew weren't supposed to be there.

"I'll leave the detailed explanation to Doctor Wolfsfeld-- I've already provided him with a sample I took while you were asleep, but it seems that xyloids have a parasitic system of reproduction. When it attacked you it deposited these tiny eggs into your uterus where they attached themselves to its lining in much the same way a single fertilized human egg cell would. These xyloid eggs are multicellular but seem to be mostly dormant for the moment-- no activity or cell division at all."

"Mostly dormant?" Tae asked as he stared at the screen, entranced by the proof of what the xyloid had implanted inside of him. There had to be at least fifty in the section of lining Rollins had zoomed in on-- who knew how many there were total. Hundreds? Thousands?

Tae barely suppressed a shiver of anticipation at the thought.

Rollins swiped sideways until they reached a different section of Tae's uterine lining. Here were two eggs considerably larger than those around them. "The vast majority of the eggs are completely dormant but there are a few that have started to grow and develop," he explained. "These are about the size of marbles right now and there's a few more like them. They're absorbing what they need to grow directly from you-- the fact that only a small number of them have activated while the others remain in stasis might suggest that while a xyloid might deposit a large quantity of eggs into a host at once, they'll only develop in waves to keep from starving the host of nutrients and thus losing its own offspring in the process."

"A sound theory," Tae said, transfixed by the view of the eggs developing inside of him.

How many would develop at once and when would he be able to feel them? How long until their weight became noticeable and his belly began to swell with a new and unfamiliar form of life? Tae had never been interested in having children but the thought of his becoming so full of developing eggs he looked pregnant made him ache with arousal. The idea that he would inevitably have to birth? Lay?-- said eggs eventually left Tae so wet he could feel it soaking into his underwear.

"Well, I'll leave the hypothesis and research to you and Doctor Wolfsfeld," Rollins said. "Regardless, the eggs can't be removed as is, not without significant damage to your uterus, which means the only alternative is a hysterectomy or--"

"Not that," Tae answered immediately. The doctor gave him a sympathetic smile, no doubt assuming he wanted to avoid surgery.

In truth, the thought of losing the eggs inside him filled Tae with a sense of panic, almost as if they were his own.

The scientist's hand went reflexively to the flat of his stomach and Rollins leaned in closer, voice soothing as he placed his hand over Tae's. "Don't worry, I'm sure you and Wolfsfeld will be able to come up with an alternative once you've had a chance to study them; some chemical compound to flush them out of your system, maybe. I've already volunteered to help the Doctor once he's finished his first round of tests.

Rollins' hand was warm over Tae's own and though he knew he'd never let either man remove the eggs the xyloid had planted within him, the scientist found himself distracted by the doctor's proximity.

He was a handsome man, older than Tae by some years but not quite so old as Wolfsfeld and the scientist felt his blood quicken-- the heat that had already started to build within him on seeing the eggs he now carried intensifying. Tae slid his hand out from under Rollins' and used it to press the doctor's palm against his stomach. He relished the warmth of it then glanced up at the other man from under his lashes and, in a low voice, said, "Thank you for taking care of me."

Rollins felt the world spin when he met his patient's eyes but he couldn't have torn his gaze away for love or money in that moment. "Of course," he said, mouth dry as he stroked the flat of his palm over Tae's belly.

There was something hypnotic about the younger man and as an excuse to maintain contact, Rollins suggested, "I'd like to palpate your stomach to locate the eggs, if you don't mind."

He'd half expected Tae to tell him no-- to point out that he already knew where they were thanks to the scanner but instead the scientist gave him an inviting look and lay back, completely at his mercy. He even hiked down the waistband on his underwear to just above his pubic bone to make sure the doctor had clear and easy access.

"Thank you," Rollins said and shifted in his seat so he'd have a better angle. He placed both hands on the smooth expanse of Tae's skin-- heard the other man's breath hitch at his touch and tried to ignore how the innocuous sound sent a sharp shock of arousal straight to the root of his dick and set what had only been embers aflame.

He turned his gaze to Tae's face as he began to press his fingertips against into the man's belly. Tae's eyes were closed and the almost blissful expression on his face made Rollins' quiet, "Just relax" come out rougher than he'd intended. Tae did as he was told, though, and the doctor felt his patient's stomach muscles loosen so he could feel what was beyond.

It didn't take him long to find the first egg-- about the size of a marble though much softer at this stage. "There's one, and another right next to it," he said as he felt that too.

"Oh," Tae breathed, the word stretching into a quiet groan that could only be described as erotic. Rather than be put off, or even alarmed, Rollins breathed and barely restrained his own urge to do the same as he counted out a third egg and then a fourth for the scientist.

By the time Rollins found the sixth egg, Tae's hands were pressed over his own and he started to rock his hips. Though Rollins had never been particularly attracted to men in the past, there in that moment the doctor couldn't remember having ever seen anything so beautiful as Tae and leaning over to lathe the flat of his tongue over his patient's pert nipple felt like the obvious thing to do.

Tae groaned again, eyes still shut tight as the doctor sucked gently at the taut bud of flesh. "And there's the last," Rollins mumbled against Tae's chest and felt the man's breath hitch again. "Seven eggs," he said and stopped palpating his patient's stomach in favor of pulling down Tae's underwear.

"Seven," Tae repeated joyously and guided the doctor's hand down his abdomen to the apex of his thighs with his own. The scientist moaned and spread his legs when Rollins' stroked the length of his clit and sucked harder at his nipple as if it might produce milk if only it was sufficiently encouraged.

It didn't, but that didn't slow Rollin's efforts as he opened his mouth wider to take in more of Tae's pec then dragged his teeth across his flesh before nipping sharply at the man's nipple. Tae yelped at the sensation, but rather than push the doctor away, he reached up with one hand to drag Rollins' mouth in more firmly against him while he used the other to squeeze and pinch the opposite side of his own chest.

Rollins teased Tae's clit a moment longer then shifted his hand to slide his fingers past the warm, slick folds of the other man's labia and into his waiting heat. Tae groaned blissfully and arched under his touch when the doctor thrust a few times, as if testing the water, only to whimper unhappily when Rollins withdrew. They'd only just begun but the doctor was shocked to find Tae was quite literally dripping in anticipation and, unable to resist the temptation, Rollins licked his fingers for a taste.

The flavor was exquisite, like nothing he'd ever tasted before, and Rollins plunged both fingers deep into his mouth then sucked them clean. The doctor gave up perching on his stool and climbed up onto the bed where he situated himself between Tae's parted thighs and went down on him, a profound craving for more made him desperate to taste the man again.

Rollins went down on Tae like a starving man at a feast and barely even registered the sensation of the other man's fingers in his hair, dragging him down tighter against him. The doctor lapped at Tae's entrance and sucked at his engorged clit to the tune of the man's whimpers and moans, then plunged his tongue as deep into the scientist's cunt as he could reach. He went on like this for some time, only coming up for air when he started to see stars, and never did the supply of that sweet nectar abate in the slightest.

Just as his jaw began to ache from his efforts Rollins was rewarded with a hot gush of fluid that poured into his eager mouth when Tae came with a cry.

Under normal circumstances the doctor would have wondered at the quantity of it. Vaginas didn't usually produce so much lubricant, no matter how stimulated they were, and yet that was undeniably where the fluid had come from.

As it was, however, Rollins' attention was all for lapping up every last drop before he finally lifted his head to look up the length of Tae's flushed and sweating figure. Their eyes met and the man didn't have to say anything for Rollins to rise into a kneeling position so he could free his aching cock from the front of his pants. Rollins practically threw himself onto the younger man in his urgency to put it to use-- he couldn't even remember this last time he'd been this hard. He was so hard, in fact, it was on the verge of painful, but that eased the moment he settled between Tae's thighs and drove his aching cock into the tender relief of the other man's body.

Both men moaned in concert when a sense of completion overcame them as they were joined. Tae writhed blissfully beneath Rollins, hips already moving in an attempt to encourage the older man to thrust again, which he did without delay. Tae moaned again but the sound was muffled almost immediately when Rollins kissed him and the scientiast immediately responded in kind and used his tongue to explore the doctor's mouth with a fervor that could only be described as hungry. He seemed to relish the taste of himself on Rollin's lips while the doctor pinned him to the bed and fucked him with a relentless, frenetic energy of a desperate man.

Rollins didn't last long at that pace and slammed his hips up into Tae's with everything he had-- no thought spared to how bruised either of them might be later. All that mattered was his release, pumping his seed as deeply into the waiting vessel of the man's body beneath him. It was an instinct a million years in the making that not even the normally reserved doctor could ignore in that moment, especially when Tae was pressing into him so eagerly, as if starving for what he had to offer. The siren's call of a fertile, pliant body aching to be bred was one Rollins was keen to answer.

The doctor's orgasm came so hard and fast it left him completely rigid, air driven from his lungs and stars lighting up his vision as he poured himself into Tae's tight, wet heat.

Tae shouldn't have been able to feel the man's orgasm, but just like with the xyloid, the scientist did. Human cocks weren't made to penetrate a cervix, and Rollins' didn't now, but Tae could still feel the man's seed paint his inner walls in a burst of electric heat that left the scientist tingling pleasantly. He let himself linger in the moment, eyes shut tight as he relished the sensation, hips rolling in an instinctive rhythm to milk Rollins for every last drop.

After a long moment, Rollins shuddered then dropped onto the narrow bed next to Tae, sweating and panting in the wake of his orgasm while a pleasant warmth bloomed deep inside the scientist. Sated, Tae drifted off to sleep.

~~~

Tae woke a little while later to an unfamiliar sense of pressure in his lower abdomen, laying on his side with Rollins spooning him.

Disoriented but not uncomfortable, Tae glanced down to find that he was still fully nude and his stomach had swollen outward by several inches. The scientist stared in disbelief for a moment then reached down to run his palm over the gentle swell of his belly, heart thundering in his chest when he realized it wasn't a dream. He easily passed for three months pregnant which could only mean the eggs buried within him had grown significantly since he dozed off just an hour or so before.

"My god," he mumbled to himself, awed, rather than horrified, at this turn of events. Tae pressed his hand more firmly against the surface of his stomach, and while he couldn't quite make out individual eggs, he thought they seemed about the size of golf balls now.

He'd never wanted children-- had once been horrified by the very idea of becoming pregnant, but something about the weight of those eggs within him felt good. A subtle, pleasant pressure within him that left the scientist craving more.

Behind him, Rollins stirred and came awake. Tae twisted slightly to smile over his shoulder at the doctor and grabbed his hand then guided it down to his stomach. "Look," he said, elated by the eggs' development.

Rollins' hand froze in place on Tae's swollen abdomen for a moment, then raked over it more firmly to measure the full extent of the change while the doctor propped himself up on one elbow for a better look, his expression incredulous.

"What," he began, tone alarmed. "But how--"

The doctor went to pull his hand away but Tae wouldn't let him, trapping it in place against him with his own. He enjoyed the other man's touch, the gentle heat of his hand on Tae's skin amplifying the pleasure he already felt under the weight of his eggs. "I think it was you," he told the doctor with a beatific smile as another idea occurred to him.

"God," Rollins breathed but stopped trying to remove his hand, after a moment he began to stroke Tae's stomach on his own and the scientist released a pleased sigh at the sensation. "We never should have-- I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me," he said even as Tae felt the man's cock twitch and begin to harden against his backside.

Tae smiled, the heat that had been only temporarily tamped by their earlier activities returning full force. "It's alright, I liked it."

"You're my patient," Rollins countered even as he leaned in and pressed his nose to the column of Tae's throat and inhaled deeply. The doctor rolled his hips forward, forcing his erect cock to slide down along Tae's still slick vulva to the apex of his thighs. "I'm supposed to help you."

"You did help. You are helping," Tae replied and angled his hips so Rollins slid effortlessly inside of him once more. The doctor groaned and Tae gave a self-satisfied smile as he placed his hand over Rollins' where it still rested on his stomach and held it there. Human men may not have prehensile cocks like the xyloid did, but the thick, rigid heat of Rollins' member as it plunged in and out of Tae was deeply satisfying.

All reluctance on the doctor's part faded almost immediately and he started to thrust hard and fast into Tae, though with less reckless abandon than their first time. The slap of his hips against Tae's ass made the scientist's belly bounce and the pull of that counterweight against the rest of his body was strangely exhilarating; a steady reminder of what he carried within him.

The xyloid had left Tae thoroughly bred and as Rollins' pounded into him the scientist craved a more intense reminder of that fact.

"Wait, like this. Like this, please," the scientist pleaded desperately when Rollins paused long enough to get a better grip on him, giving Tae the opportunity to roll up onto his hands and knees then drop his shoulders so his hips were in the air, ready to be grabbed and mounted by whatever male had the ambition to take him.

12