Risky Science Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rollins was on him in a flash, barely taking time to aim before plunging his cock into Tae's cunt once more. As if driven into a frenzy by the sight of Tae's submissive posture, the doctor crouched behind the scientist, took him firmly by the hips, and fucked him with a force that bordered on violence.

The older man's fingertips dug into the muscle around Tae's hips but the scientist felt no pain, only a sort of slavish euphoria that drove all coherent thought from his head while Rollins pounded him so hard his newly gravid belly bounced.

How much better would it feel once his eggs had developed further? Would he eventually grow so large his belly would touch the bed while in this position? A soft moan of anticipation at the idea spilled from Tae and he knotted his fingers in the sheets. The only sounds from Rollins were grunts of effort as he kept up his relentless pace, fucking Tae's hole with the single-mindedness of an animal in rut while the scientist took it gladly. Tae wished they could go on like this forever-- that he could be on his knees with a man balls deep in his cunt, feeding the new life growing inside of him until he forgot how to exist any other way...

Rollins' second orgasm was just as hard as his first, this time triggered by Tae's own. The powerful, fluttering grasp of the scientist's muscles around Rollins' cock was too much and, unable to go a moment longer, the doctor emptied himself into the other man once more.

Panting and breathless, the doctor toppled down onto the bed again but Tae remained as he was, hips in the air, back arched down towards the bed in hopes of guiding the seed Rollins had left in him to where it would serve the most use. He had no idea if this would actually make a difference, but the scientist was determined to repeat the experiment as many times as necessary to find out.

Tae pushed himself upright after a minute and rather than lay down again, rose and got dressed. Rollins was still sprawled on the bed, seeming half-asleep from exhaustion already and Tae decided to let him be.

"Thank you, Doctor. I'll be back later for a check-up," he declared with a smile then left the med-bay.

12