Risky Secretary 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadly, I haven't been able to scratch this exhibitionism itch with my partners. It's personal to me, so it wasn't something I was comfortable sharing with every guy I've been with. Of the men that I have, none of them really had the guts to engage. Sure, it sounds hot on paper, but actually doing it takes a certain person to pull off. Not many people are willing to risk the humiliation for that thrill.

Steve is like that. I tried bringing it up to him a couple times, just to gauge his reaction. He was intrigued, but only to a degree. He enjoys the story of my impromptu threesome, but I don't think he 100% believes that it happened. He can't imagine his beautiful, conservative wife acting like a complete slut.

If only he knew.

Before I became a cam girl, I did my research. I watched other women to figure out what I wanted to do. Of course, I masturbated as I imagined me was doing the same thing, but it wasn't all fun and games. I took notes on the different ways to hide my identity and keep myself safe while online.

The next step was to choose a company to help me on my journey. Once I did, I set up an account, filled out the personal information, verified my age, and voila! I was officially a cam girl.

That was the easiest part of the process. It got harder from there.

I didn't really have a niche at first. I thought it was going to be as easy as buying a couple of dildos, putting on a mask, and fucking myself in front of the camera in my bathroom. But I soon found out how competitive the cam world is. There are thousands of women online. All of them are fucking themselves with dildos. All of them are putting butt plugs in their assholes. All of them are licking their nipples and spreading their butt cheeks.

I wasn't getting the audience I wanted. No one hardly tipped, and people barely stayed on long enough for me to figure out what they wanted to see.

There was this one cam girl that I really connected with when I was doing research. She made me feel comfortable about what I was doing, and she was really sweet. I reached out to her for some advice, and she told me that I needed a niche. People aren't going to me because I'm hot. That's a prerequisite. People are going to watch me because I fulfill some secret fantasy they can't do in the real world.

At that time, I couldn't think of any way to stand out. I became discouraged and stopped camming for a while. Then, an idea came to me from an unexpected place.

In my real life, I am a personal assistant at a real estate company. My boss's name is Mr. Stone (George). He and his wife Patricia were the owners of the firm.

When they first started, it was just them two and a personal assistant named Gloria. The three of them actually ran the company from Mr. and Mrs. Stone's basement. Eventually, their small company started to grow. They needed to expand, so they bought a building, hired 4 more realtors, and another personal assistant to help out Gloria (me).

It's steady work for me, but I only work 4 days a week. There really isn't enough work to keep me in the office for a full 40 hours. The schedule suits me though, and the work isn't really that hard. I just wished the pay was better.

As far as bosses go, Mr. and Mrs. Stone are a mixed bag. On the one hand, they're pretty lenient with attendance. I show up around 9ish every morning. I don't really have to call unless I'm going to be extremely late (like an hour or so). If I get sick and need to call out, they're gracious.

On the other hand, they've been married for 15 years. Since they also work together, this means that they've been around each other all day every day for over a decade.

Our office can become a battlefield for their marital discord. When they're good with each other, all is well. But when they're fighting, the rest of us are walking on eggshells.

That's not the only downside to working here. There is just one other, but saying it makes me sound like a conceited bitch.

Me, Gloria, and Mrs. Stone are the only three women working here. Mr. Stone and the other four realtors are men. Mrs. Stone and Gloria are in their 50's, a bit overweight, and not very attractive. So that leaves me, the young, pretty, trim, 28-year-old who wears fitted dresses.

You get where I'm going with this?

I get hit on all day. Most of the time it's harmless, but it can occasionally cross over into the realm of harassment. And the worst offender is my married boss, Mr. Stone.

At first, I ignored it when he "squeezed" past me in tight spaces and "accidentally" brushed his hands over my ass. Or how he'd appear right as I'm bending over to get something out of the bottom drawer of the file cabinet or squatting as I tried to clear a paper jam out of the copier. I was hesitant about calling him out on it because he was my boss, and I needed my job. But my silence only emboldened him. Soon, those swipes across my ass started to feel more like grabbing and palming.

So one day, when I was fed up with the sexual harassment, I said something. I threatened to tell his wife if he kept touching my ass. He denied everything of course, but he stopped. Since then, I'd just catch him watching me when he thinks I'm not looking.

As much as that irritated me, it planted a seed in my head. Every guy fantasizes about banging the office hottie. It was a common fantasy. But my niche didn't click until the day I came into the office when I was supposed to be off.

I had to call off the previous day because I wasn't feeling well. I knew I had a lot of work to catch up on, so I figured I could sneak into the office on Saturday and work a couple hours to knock it out. I'd done it a few times before, and it worked seamlessly.

This particular Saturday was different. Mr. Stone was there, along with another realtor named Gary. He was another one of my daily harassers. He wasn't as handsy as Mr. Stone, but the way he always leered at me made my skin crawl.

Both of them were misogynist pigs, so it was a match made in heaven.

Anyway, they didn't hear me come in, so they thought they were alone. I quickly noped out of that situation and was about to leave when I overheard them talking about me. And no, they were not praising my organizational skills or telling each other what a bang up job I was doing.

Mr. Stone: "...and she has the nicest little ass. It's so round and plump. And I love those tight little dresses she wears.

Gary: "I know, right?" I'll bet she wears thongs."

Mr. Stone (with a pervy chuckle): "Next time there's a paper jam in the copier, do yourself a favor. Be close by when she goes to clear it."

Gary: "What? You saw up her skirt?"

There was a pause before Mr. Stone came back with, "All I'll say is that she loves the color red."

They burst into laughter, filling the office with the sounds of their amused misogyny. I imagined the two of them patting each other on the back as they reveled in being pieces of shit men. Feeling humiliated, I slipped out of the office as stealthily as I crept in. I didn't want to be seen by them. Not after that.

I was furious when I went home. I cried when I told Steve about it. He urged me to quit. Bills would be tight, but he assured me that he'd find a way to get us by until I found something else.

But then, I started to think. "I'm willing to bet the two of them would pay a lot of money to see what kind of panties I wear."

Anger turned into intrigue. How many men would love to look up the skirts of their secretaries? Or their boss's secretary? Or even the cute receptionist up front?

Suddenly, an entire world of possibilities opened up to me. An idea formed in my head. I did a little more research and came up with a plan. When I ran it by my online mentor, she loved it. She cautioned me as to how dangerous my plan was, but she assured me that I'd be hugely successful if I could pull it off.

The first obstacle I ran into was buying the cameras I needed. I needed two of them, and one had to be small and inconspicuous. I found a couple of good ones online and I bought them with a credit card that Steve didn't have access to.

I already had a laptop that was cam ready. The cameras were compatible with it and syncing them was super easy. However, I had another issue.

When I was camming in my bedroom, I wore a mask and a wig to protect my identity. That wouldn't do; not for what I had in mind. So, I had to purchase an AI filter to change my face. I also had to blur out my surroundings. I couldn't have any of my coworkers caught on tape, or have potential customers recognizing the office. So, it had to be a good one because it had a lot of heavy lifting to do.

My final purchase was an interactive sex toy. It was a vibrator that I could insert into my pussy. It can be controlled remotely.

Finally, I just needed time to put my plan into action.

I snuck into the office on Saturday again. I figured if I ran into anybody, I could just cover my ass by doing some actual work until the coast was clear. Luckily, Mr. Stone wasn't having his asshole-of-the-month club meeting, so I was free to set up.

I placed one camera beneath the desk to catch video up my skirt. Another camera (the small, inconspicuous one) was placed by the copier.

The final camera was on my laptop. It showed my face, which was why I needed the AI.

Once everything was set up, I tested it. From my laptop, I could see all three cameras. The camera beneath the desk was so crystal clear it was embarrassing. Every little pimple, goosebump, and hair on my groin were visible. The camel-toe in my thin panties was practically in 3D.

I played with the camera by the copier to find just the right angle. I settled on a good one that gave me an unexpected bonus. I originally just wanted it to show a broad view of my desk, giving me another opportunity to tease my audience. What I found was a fantasy I could fulfill for Mr. Stone. Too bad he'd be the only one NOT seeing it. By placing the angle low looking upwards a bit, I could allow it to catch me when I squat to "fix the copier". I was practically sitting on your face for that one.

Finally, there was the camera on my laptop. It was the one doing the heavy lifting as far as the facial filter AI was concerned. I was very happy with the results. Once I settled on a look, I could barely even recognize myself. There were very few glitches, and they were so small that my true identity would not be revealed.

Finally, I deleted my old account and uploaded a new one. RiskySecretary69 was born.

I went live that following Monday. The fantasy was simple. I allowed my viewers to peek up my skirt while I was working. I also had my Lush toy inside of my pussy being controlled by the site.

Whenever I got a tip, it vibrated my toy. Smaller tips gave me smaller vibrations, bigger tips more intense ones. I also set goals for my tips that would make me do something when reached. There was a goal for me to take off my panties, play with myself beneath the desk until I came, or flash my tits at the camera.

Things picked up quickly. Let me tell you, to say that my viewers loved the real-life elements of my office would be an understatement. Listening to me answer the phones, talk to my boss, and just go about doing my daily work routine made my Lush practically explode. I was getting blasted with vibrations all day long.

I found that my viewers were a bit sadistic. The riskier the situation, the harder they hit me. Interacting with people got me the highest tips. Whether I was on the phone, talking to coworkers, or getting instructions from Mr. or Mrs. Stone, I found that those risky situations brought all the money in. They wanted to see me squirm. They wanted to watch me suffer in silence. And they were willing to pay through the ass for it.

In just a month's time, it became a regular thing for my soaked panties to come off before noon. It didn't matter how high I set the goal, my audience reached it. I realized that I needed to place a towel on my chair for sanitary purposes. Once the panties came off, there was nothing to keep me from leaving a big wet spot in my seat.

Because I was always edging myself, I stayed on the brink of orgasm all day. I tried to save my orgasms for when they tipped enough to reach the goal, but sometimes that became impossible. When the kitty was ready, she was ready.

It's a wonder I got any real work done at all.

________________

I practically ran out to my car after Gloria gave me permission to leave. My thighs were throbbing. My pussy was tingling. My stomach had butterflies flipping around. I needed to cum; and I needed to do it soon.

After throwing my laptop in the back, I booted up to my site on my phone. Unfortunately, I didn't have the AI filter to hide my identity, so I just put on sunglasses and a face mask.

Once I was live, I put my phone in the phone holder I had set up on the dashboard. Then, me and my viewers drove around as I looked for a secluded place to park.

I could've just gone home, but part of the appeal of my show was the risk of being public. I didn't want to rob my audience of that element. Besides, I'm an exhibitionist. The risk is part of the fun.

I drove around for 20 minutes but couldn't find anywhere semi-private. It was early afternoon. Everyone was out.

I could feel my Lush pulsing with urgency. I wasn't the only one on edge. People were tipping like crazy, urging me to just pull over and give them what they wanted. I could barely drive.

I finally said fuck it and parked in the back of a Sam's Club parking lot. I was far enough away that there were no cars directly next to me, but I was still in full view. The tinted windows in my Lexus coupe could only hide so much. Anyone close enough to my car would see everything.

I looked into my phone and said to my audience, "Okay, you guys got me here, all alone. I can't believe I'm gonna let you fuck me in the back of a Sam's Club."

I panned around to show them that I was serious. Then I put myself back in focus.

"You guys ready for this?" I asked as I started undoing the buttons on my blouse. At the same time, I kicked my shoes off. I didn't even have to read their responses to know that answer. I could feel it in my vibrating pussy.

Once my shirt was open and my bra was in the passenger seat next to me, I reclined my chair to get more comfortable. Actually, comfortable is the wrong term, because there was no comfort in how wide I had my legs splayed open. My left foot was pressed into the windshield, all the way at the top. My right foot was in the passenger seat next me, my knee resting on the back of chair. And right between my obscenely spread thighs, I held my phone up with my non masturbating hand.

My Lush was going crazy. Using the rhythm they set, I rubbed my clit in circular motions, getting it all worked up. Then, I started fucking myself with the Lush, pulling it in and out of my pussy.

My pussy was sloshing. There was white residue all over the Lush, which seeped from my vulva and ran down into my ass. My anus was continually winking at the camera as my body approached my impending orgasm at super speed.

"Oh Fuck!" I cried out.

I was there. I was right there. But then, I caught movement in my peripheral vision. A stab of panic hit me as I looked out of the window.

I looked directly into a man's eyes. He was an older guy, early forties maybe. Somehow, he'd snuck a whole SUV into the parking space next to me and I didn't even notice.

I was caught. He saw everything. My tits. My pussy. Me fucking myself. Everything.

There was a moment of truth between us. Would he get me into trouble? Would he just leave me be?

Looking directly into my eyes, he smirked at me. Then he gave me a nod, as if to let me know it was safe to continue. Apparently, he was choosing option C: sit there in his SUV and enjoy the show.

So be it.

I looked into my camera and giggled with embarrassment as I told my audience, "We've been caught guys! Some guy just pulled up next to me and he's watching!"

I then waved at the man, who waved back. That was more for my audience than him. I didn't want to show the guy's face (I couldn't blur it out live) but I wanted to let the people tuning in know that there was indeed someone there. Like me, they were a bunch of perverts who got a thrill of exposed situations.

With another giggle, I said, "It's okay though. He's just gonna watch. He wants to see you guys fuck me."

From then on, I continued. The good thing about where he was parked was that he provided more of a cover for me. I could relax now and really go to town.

As I worked that pink vibrator in and out of my pussy, I looked into my new friends' eyes. His own hands went beneath the surface, and after a few adjusting movements, I saw his own body started to twitch rhythmically. I knew then that he was jerking off while he watched me.

That turned me on so much. It was just the catalyst I needed. It's one thing to know that there are people masturbating to me out in cyber space, but to actually see a guy doing it next to me was too much to bear.

My hand worked frantically. So did his. We both watched each other as we fucked ourselves. Soon, I couldn't tell if I was fucking the audience with him watching, or if I was fucking him with them watching.

Two minutes later, my body felt that exquisite sensation in my thighs and stomach. I was going to explode, and it was going to be big.

"Here it comes!" I warned my audience as I frantically worked myself. "I'm gonna squirt! Open your mouths!"

With that, I let out a loud cry as my pussy erupted. I squirted over and over again, soaking my steering wheel and seat.

It took me a few minutes to recover from that one. I just laid back in my seat, breathing heavily. My entire car reeked of sweat and pussy. I looked over at my new friend and saw that he too was leaned back, looking like he needed a cigarette.

We both laughed. He mouthed the words, "Thank you" to which I blew him a kiss.

Then, I looked at my cyber space audience and asked, "Was it as good for you guys as it was for me?"

My screen was lit up with praise and gratitude.

THAT WAS FUCKING HOT!!

DID YOU SEE HOW MUCH SHE SQUIRTED?

YO, RS69, YOU ARE THE FUCKING BEST!!

I giggled. "Well, I thank you guys for a wonderful afternoon. I'm gonna put myself together now and sign off. Make sure you add me to your favorites and turn on notifications. You don't wanna miss an opportunity to tease me. And who knows? You may even get to fuck me like you did today!"

With that I blew them all a kiss and signed off. Then, after putting myself together and checking my appearance in the mirror, I got out of my car to head into the store. Since I was here, I might as well do a little shopping. After all, today's little extravaganza earned me a nice bit of change.

Just like that, I'd completely forgotten about my masturbation buddy. But he didn't forget about me. Just as I was getting out of my car, I unexpectedly ran right into him.

A wave of terror filled me. It was one thing to have him watching me from the safety of a locked door. It was another to be standing here with him in the wide open air, right in front of me. He seemed so much bigger and more imposing.

"Hi." He said with a smile I'm sure he thought was charming as he reached his hand out. "My name is Bobby. That's what my friends call me.".

I grabbed his hand and shook it. I didn't want to, but I also didn't want him to get pissed off.

"Nice to meet you, Bobby." I said, though it was apparent how uncomfortable I was.

He either didn't notice or didn't care. He did, however, notice that I didn't provide my name in response to him telling me his.

Expectedly, he asked, "And you are?"