Risky Secretary 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt so vulnerable. My husband flashed in my mind. If there were ever a time for him to magically appear, now would be it.

"I - uh - have to go inside, Bobby." I said uncomfortably as I tried to sidestep him. He did the same so that he was still blocking my path.

With that creepy smile he said, "Look, I know this is unconventional and all, but I just wanted to say that I think you're the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen."

Of course I was. No doubt the fact that he saw me wide-assed and fucking myself added to my beauty.

"Thank you, Bobby. That's sweet. Now, I have to go meet my husband inside." I lied as I tried to push past him again. This time, he reached out and lightly grabbed me by the arm to stop me, sending off all kinds of alarm bells in my head.

Yanking myself free, I decided that he needed a dose of honesty. "You're scaring me, Bobby. If you don't let me go, I'm gonna scream."

That gave him pause. He looked at me, his expression hurt. "I'm not gonna hurt you, miss. I would never hurt a woman." He said, as if the very thought of that was offensive. "I just wanted to know your name, that's all."

He wasn't grabbing me anymore. That was something, at least. With a sigh, I said, "RiskySecretary69."

"Huh?"

"That's my cam name. RiskySecretary69."

Looking surprised, he said, "You're a cam girl?"

"Yep. I was doing a live stream when you saw me."

For some odd reason, he seemed disappointed by this. What did he think, I was masturbating solely for his benefit?

Of course he did. Men are stupid.

Still, his disappointment made him less aggressive, which made me feel more at ease. I started to walk away from him and was reassured when I saw he didn't try to stop me this time. Feeling more bravado than I did a few seconds ago, I turned and added, "I'm on 5 days a week and sometimes Saturday, depending on how I feel. You should check me out."

With that I headed into the store.

_____________________

Later that night, my husband Steve came home. Since I left work early, I beat him by a couple hours. It's a good thing because after that cam session, I desperately needed a shower. I also had to clean and deodorize my car.

I was in the bedroom when I heard him come in, so I met him in the dining room. Even before I saw him, the smell of Chinese food met me in the hallway.

"Hey." He said with a smile.

"Hey yourself."

We gave each other a quick but passionate kiss. Then, motioning to the big bag of food, he said, "I thought we'd do Chinese tonight and start season 3."

"How did you know I didn't cook for you?" I asked with a faux offended look on my face. He gave me a wry smirk, as if to say, "Really?" I nodded and chuckled as I said, "Fuck you."

"I like the way you think." He answered.

After playfully slapping him on the arm, we took our meal to the living room. We sat next to each other on the couch and began to spread it out on the coffee table.

"How was your day?" he asked.

I shrugged nonchalantly. "Boring. You?"

"Same."

Once we were ready, he grabbed the remote and booted up Netflix. Then, he found "The Witcher." It was the show we'd been watching together since it came out.

When he went to press play, he saw that the first episode had already been watched. Looking at me with suspicious, narrowed eyes, he asked, "You started watching it without me?"

"WHAT?! NO!" I protested emphatically. "I was watching something else. When it ended, Netflix automatically started playing The Witcher. I was in the shower though, so I didn't see any of it."

"That's what you said with season 2."

"That was different!" I said as I gave him a playful slap on the arm. "You were working late all those nights and..."

"Yeah?"

I looked up at him, and I couldn't hold it together. "Okay fine! I got impatient! You happy now? But it was only the first episode!"

"Right."

"C'mon bae!" I whined as I snuggled into his shoulder. "Stop interrogating me and start the show."

He shot me one more playfully suspicious look before he grabbed the remote and pressed play. "I knew you were up to no good today. You looked guilty from the moment I walked in."

Even though he said it in jest, that statement hit me hard. I found myself questioning everything.

What did he mean by that? Did I really look guilty? Could he tell I was up to no good today? If so, then how many times had I looked like that in the past?

Now, I know many will doubt what I'm going to say next because of my "hobby", but I truly love my husband. What's more, I like him. He is my best friend. We enjoy spending time together, which is more than many couples today can say.

What would he do if he found out about my other persona? Would he divorce me? If he did, could I live my life without him?

I shuddered inside thinking like that. There was no way he could find out. I had to protect him, and myself, from that ugly truth ever being exposed.

Naturally, the easiest way to avoid that is to just stop camming. But for some reason, I couldn't. Being RiskySecretary69 wasn't just about the money. She was a part of me. Ever since I brought her online, I've felt like I tapped into a freedom that I can no longer live without.

I sat with my loving husband and watched three episodes of our show. After that, we cleaned up and headed to bed.

When we were inside our bedroom, I reached into my nightstand and grabbed the gift I bought for him earlier. Without any introduction, I handed him the box.

"What's this?" Steve asked as he grabbed it.

"I bought you something."

He smiled broadly. "Aww. Babe. You didn't have to buy me anything."

I shrugged as I sat on the bed next to him. "I got off work a bit early today, so I went shopping at Sam's Club. I saw this and thought about you."

His face was like a kid on Christmas. He opened it and found a nice Seiko watch inside.

"What?" he said, gasping in surprise. "Steph!"

"You like?"

"Yeah, but can we afford this?" He turned it over, and I mentally cringed because I realized I should've removed the price tag. Just as I feared, he blanched and exclaimed, "$300?!"

"Bae..."

"You spent $300 on a watch?!"

I sighed. I could've told him that today's cum session earned me $685 in tips. That was in only four hours. I could've also told him that one of my regulars wanted to buy the pussy-soaked panties I was wearing all day. He was willing to pay $400; maybe even more if I pushed it. Better yet, I could've just admitted that I was a successful cam girl who made more in 16 hours a week than he did in 50.

But I did none of that. Instead, I lied. As usual.

"Mr. Stone is giving me a bonus."

"Really?"

"Yeah. The company has been doing pretty good, so he gave everybody in the office a little bonus."

"How much?"

I had to think quick, so I just said, "$1000."

His face scrunched up. Even as I said it, I could hear how ridiculous it sounded. Mr. Stone was incredibly tight fisted when it came to money. This was a fact that I complained to Steve about often.

Still, this was my lie, and I was sticking to it.

"I was surprised too." I added. "But I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth."

He thought about that for a moment, and then relented. "I guess you're right. But we could've used that money for something else. Like bills. I don't need a $300 watch."

I was crestfallen. I thought he'd be happier about his gift.

My face must've shown my disappointment, because he quickly backtracked. After giving it another look, he said, "It is a really nice watch."

"Isn't it, though?"

"Yeah." Leaning over to me, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thanks babe. I love it. But you don't have to buy me gifts like this. I should be the one buying them for you."

I shrugged and smiled at him. "I don't care about that. I love you, and I like spoiling you. It's not only up to you to spoil me."

"I guess you're right."

He reached over and turned off the lamp on his side of the bed. Then, the two of us settled in under the blanket. I scooted over close to him and laid my head on his chest. In turn, he wrapped his arm around me, inviting me into his warmth.

I love moments like this. Us being close, our skin touching. It's not always about sex.

"You know..." I said as I gently rubbed his chest. "I can be your Sugar Momma. If you let me, I could make enough money to take care of the both of us."

That got a big belly laugh out of him. "Really? You honestly believe you could get Mr. Stone to pay you what I'm making?"

"Ya never know." I said mysteriously as I snuggled into his chest. A wide, devilish smile was on my lips. "You have no idea what your wife is capable of."