Riss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her, his eyes roving over her appraisingly as she pulled her clothes off. He reached out and cupped her breast, then the other with his other hand, before lightly twisting her nipples in his fingers until they jutted out in hard little nubs.

"Your body is pleasant to gaze upon. You..."

He cut off as the door opened and John walked in, his head down in paperwork. "Jake, it says here that we... oh. OH!" The door slammed as he fled after glancing up.

Riss huddled in on herself, hiding her face and covering her breasts and the area between her legs.

Mr Miller acted as though nothing had happened. "Stand up straight, move your arms. At your sides. Look up at me. Yes, you are pleasant to look upon. Clara insisted red was your color, but I think I will have her do blue next. I prefer blue. Do you like blue?"

"I prefer brown," she whispered, wanting to snatch up her brown dress and pull it on.

"It does match your eyes, but your dingy old dress looked abominable on you. Loose and drab and shabby, so faded it could hardly claim to be brown anymore. You will look better in what I am having made for you."

"I don't need more clothes and I don't want to dress for you."

"Nevertheless, you will. Turn for me. Your hips are wide enough it seems, at least for my tastes."

"Can we get this over with so that I can get to work?" she asked, clenching her fists.

"Tone, girl."

"Miss Elliot."

"I shall call you what I please. Get the strap, bite down. Bend over my desk and take hold of the edge. Not a sound, girl. Spread your legs wider. As wide as you can with your feet still touching the ground."

She had not finished moving her legs when the first blow with his belt landed between her legs, right on her nether lips. She screamed through clenched teeth and started to move. He planted a hand in her back and held her.

"Tomorrow I will have to gag you and tie you down," he said angrily before landing the second blow.

She was screaming and half crazed before he finished and she fell to the floor when he let her go. She crab walked several feet, then turned and skittered away, trying to hold her body at an angle that didn't hurt. There wasn't one. She huddled on her hands and knees in the corner, trembling and sobbing and whispering pleas.

He put the belt away and walked around to pick up her old dress off the floor. He threw it into the cold fireplace like trash, then came around to her and knelt.

"How much longer until you learn to be a nice, pleasant young lady? How many more days of punishment will you endure for your pride?"

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I will. I will. I promise."

"Hush now. Go wash your face and get dressed."

She did as she was told, her head down and still shaking so badly that she could not do up her own buttons. He moved behind her and did it for her.

"Red does do wonders for your complexion, Clara was right. Still. I would like to see how you look in blue as well. Do you like it? Does it fit well?"

"Yes," she answered quickly.

"Be honest."

"It... it is snug, sir."

"As it should be. It actually fits and doesn't look like a hand me down from your older sister. Turn for me. Lovely. Try the shoes on as well. A bit big, she can find better ones. Wear your old until tomorrow. Go ahead and get started on your work."

Riss left, realizing after she shut the door that he had not done anything but beat her. That made her feel nauseous. She knew he would send for her later in the day. John looked up at her in wide eyed worry as she went to her desk and stood over it doing her work. She knew he had to have heard her screams and pleas for help. And what he had seen... she refused to look up, but she couldn't stop the tears that flowed down her cheeks as she stood and did her work.

She slipped out alone for lunch and went to her room to lay on her stomach and cry into her pillow, screaming angrily into it. She was not sure she could endure this much longer.

When she went back, John was gone and her desk was empty. For a moment, she panicked, but then she saw her things on a high counter. He had moved her things so she wouldn't have to bend over a desk she couldn't sit at. She could do it standing at the counter. He couldn't help her out of her situation, but he did what he could. She felt grateful for that small act.

When Mr Miller came strolling in with John, he looked her over standing at the counter and smirked at her smugly. "Miss Elliot, I will see you in my office."

She followed him in, her hands clasped in front of her and as soon as he closed the door, she went to his chair to wait for him to sit down.

When he spoke, it wasn't about what she had thought it would be. "You are missing meals. That will not do. You will accompany me to every meal from here on out, do you understand?"

"I... it is a misunderstanding. The portions are so large that one meal is three for me. I..."

"No arguments, girl. I am at breakfast at 6 AM sharp. You will be there. Am I clear?"

"Yes sir," she answered meekly.

He sat down then and she went to her knees in front of him, undoing his pants.

"Very eager this afternoon, aren't..." he gasped, then moaned as she took him into her mouth and held him the way Frannie had taught her. "Ohhhh," he whispered, sliding his fingers into her hair, not to guide, just to hold her as she worked. He came quickly with another groan of pleasure. "Mmm, someone has been practicing. Or did you read a book?"

"I asked a whore to teach me."

He laughed, a delighted laugh and helped her stand before fastening his pants. "You would think of something so... unusual, wouldn't you? I have noted on your work that you often come up with unusual solutions. Solutions that don't come quickly to mind for most people, but clever workarounds. It is quite ingenious. Beautiful and clever. It is too bad you are so sour on the inside, isn't it?"

"I am not. It is you who..." she snapped her teeth shut abruptly, clenching them before she said something to get her in more trouble. She swallowed the anger and looked down. "I will try and do better."

He laughed again then stood, looking down at her. "So you can learn. Are you still too sore to sit?"

"It is... very uncomfortable sir," she said, her face heating with shame.

"Good. Do not forget. 6 AM."

"I will be there sir," she said softly, her head still down.

When she arrived in the morning, there was a place set for her at the table in front of his. He ignored her utterly as she sat and ate and then followed him silently when he got up to go to the office. She followed him all the way back to his office, then stood patiently and quietly while he went about what looked to be his daily morning routine. Once he sat down, she went to him and went to her knees.

"No," he said, taking her wrist as she reached for his pants. "Up and over. Use the strap and bite down. Learn to be quiet, or do I need to gag you and tie you?"

"I will try to be quiet," she answered, already trembling.

She let out a breath when it was his hand on her bottom and not his belt. It still hurt, but not like the belt did. She sobbed silently into her arms and tried to be still as he landed stinging slaps between her legs.

"Spread your legs wider," he demanded.

She quickly did as he bid and he slapped harder between her legs, then paused, rolling his fingertips over her bud before landing another light smack in the same spot. He did it again and she whimpered, trying to pull away from the pleasure. She wanted to beg him to stop, but she knew it would just bring more punishment if she spoke.

His pauses got longer and longer as he rolled his fingers over her bud and she cried helplessly into her arms as she felt herself getting hot and slick with need. He toyed with her wetness, sliding his fingers through it before moving to roll over her clit again and again, She was mewling and squirming, trying to escape the building pressure of bliss and need.

He leaned over her, sliding her hair off of her face so that he could see her face. "Do you like that my little beauty?" he asked, his voice thick with want.

"Please stop!" she whispered imploringly.

"You want me to stop?"

"Yes!"

"Flower for me. Open yourself and let yourself flower for me and I will stop."

"Nnnhhnnn," she moaned miserably, turning away from him.

He moved to watch her, her eyes closed tight as she bit down on her lip. He worked her harder and watched her open her mouth and pant, still trying to fight it. He saw her face the moment she gave herself over to him. The way her lips parted, the way her eyebrows climbed, he knew she was close and she was giving herself to him.

He wanted to feel her. He moved behind her and slid his cock into her hot slit as he continued to work her and she moaned loudly, but it wasn't in pain. He pushed in as far as he could and held himself there, watching her face twist in ecstasy as she grew closer and closer.

He was taken completely off guard by the ferocity of what happened next. Her tight pussy clamped hard around his cock as she wailed in euphoric pleasure and her body went rigid as every muscle knotted up. Her pussy clamped down on his cock so hard, he sucked in air and bent over her, holding her tight against him as he came inside of her as she squeezed him. He groaned and it bordered on pain as she locked him down.

When she collapsed, he went with her, dropping onto her, still holding her against him. He lay over her trying to catch his breath as she gulped air and shook violently.

He laughed suddenly, making her jump. He pushed himself off of her and eased out of her, then fastened his pants as he went to the basin. She immediately went to her knees, unable to stand yet. He watched her look of wide eyed confusion smugly.

"Clean up, my beauty," he said, going to his desk to start paperwork. "Then go get started. I have to go to the mill today so I will be gone until evening. John will be taking you to lunch. Do you hear me? Deloris? Get up."

"I... yes sir," she answered breathily, then staggered to her feet and the basin. She looked lost and ashamed.

When he left, he looked at her standing at the counter, staring at nothing with wide eyes. He smiled again.

Riss did not see him again until supper. He came in after she had sat down and she looked up, then back down again quickly when he smirked at her. She felt herself go red to her ears. She ate quickly, then fled to the boarding house and her room. There were three new dresses laying on her bed and two new pairs of shoes along with undergarments.

Two were blue and one was a dark rose color. The darkest blue one had a note on it that said simply, 'tomorrow' in his elegant, looping handwriting.

She walked into the inn in the rose dress the next morning and he sat up, scowling at her as she sat down.

"I told you the blue one!" he hissed.

"What?" she asked blankly. "You never mentioned anything, they were in my room last night."

"I left a note!"

"I never saw a note. Do you leave it on the bed or the dresser?"

"It was pinned to the dress!"

"It must have come off," she said with a shrug. It was a petty victory, but she didn't care. She picked up her napkin.

"Go and change, now," he said dangerously.

She turned and looked at him as if confused. "I..."

"You better hurry," he said, his eyes dancing with anger.

She got up and ran back to the boarding house and changed. By the time she got back, he was done with breakfast and reading the paper while drinking his coffee. He glowered at her as she sat and ate her cold meal.

When he left, he pulled her up by her arm and made her walk with him to the office. His pace made her stumble more than once, but he kept a tight grip on her arm as he walked. She kept her head down, knowing people were looking. She didn't want to see who.

When he shut his office door, he finally let her go, shoving her to his desk. She didn't ask or wait, she bent over the desk and put the leather strap between her teeth. He shoved her skirts up and gave her ass a single hard smack before ramming his cock into her as she made a sound of protest and fear. He shoved in, harder and harder until he was all the way in, then began thrusting as hard as he could. Her whimpers and sobs brought a peace to him as he slammed harder and harder. She was starting to warm to him, her walls getting slick and easing his passage. He came inside of her almost as soon as she started mewling in pleasure instead of pain. He held himself there for a long time, his hands on her hips, looking down at her.

"You will not test me. You will not push me and you will not lie to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," she whispered.

"Good. Clean up and then come and let me see you in that dress. Be quick."

Riss washed her face quickly, trying to staunch the tears still forming. This was not worth it! Surely she could find another place to work?

She went back to him and stood in front of him, turning slowly so he could see the dress. He smiled, pleased with what he saw.

"You may go and work, my beauty," he said dismissively.

He walked with her to lunch and made her sit at his table, though he ignored her. John did not show up and she wondered why.

When they returned to the office, her desk and her things were gone completely. Mr Miller led her into his office and pushed her towards the corner that now held her desk and things.

No.

This was going to be a constant torture now!

She sat quietly, stressed and anxious all afternoon, but he never spoke to her or even lifted his head as he worked. Not even to demand that she come and suck his cock.

He walked her to dinner, still quiet and ate as if she were not there. She was starting to feel confused.

She went to the boarding house, then walked past it to the small orchard and sat down, curling up to watch the colors of the sunset on the horizon.

"You seem sad."

She jumped as she turned to look at Lewis, then she looked around warily. "You probably shouldn't be here," she whispered fearfully.

"Because Big Gil told you to stay away?" he grinned. "He's busy with a game of cards. Can I sit with you?"

"No! I didn't mean him!"

"You mean because the big guy himself has taken to watching over you like a bantam rooster?" he chuckled. "He always so uptight and prim?"

"Listen, Lewis, I came out here for some peace and to be alone," she snapped irritably. "Not to be harassed by some backwoods casanova who thinks too highly of himself! I told you already I am here to work, now leave over and leave me in peace!"

He stood, his face a mask of calm. "As you wish, Miss," he said softly. "Sorry to have intruded. Enjoy your evening." He left, his back straight like he had been offended deeply. She didn't care. If Mr Miller had seen him talking to her... she wasn't sure what he would do. He did not seem like the kind of man who would let it go though. She was his to toy with and torture and no one elses.

She stood and went home, miserable.

He had her sit with him again in the morning, then when she followed him to his office. It was Saturday and she wondered if she was supposed to work as he sat down and opened a folder. She opened a ledger and dipped her pen, then he spoke.

"I wired the money yesterday, as I said I would. Your pay, plus two dollars per day and an extra ten. On top of the ten I sent on Monday. Surely that will hold them for the month?"

"And then some," she answered quietly.

"Good. I opened you an account at Claras. Go to her this afternoon, have her show you some things for your hair and some perfumes as well. She knows what I want, what I like. Go after lunch."

"Yes sir."

"You may call me Jake. Or Jacob."

"No thank you sir."

He looked up then, his face perturbed. "You still need a lesson on manners? Very well. Come and lean over my desk."

"I... I didn't..."

"Now!" he shouted, slapping his hand down on his desk angrily.

She hurried to him and bent over the desk as he gathered her skirts up. He put his hand on her bare bottom and held it there.

"What will you call me?"

"Jacob, sir," she answered fearfully.

"Do I need to beat it into you?"

"No sir! No Jacob!"

"On the floor. Lay on your back and open your legs to me. Mmhm. Stand and take your dress off. Quickly! Now lay back down and open your legs to me," he said quietly, watching her as she lay naked and prone before him. He smiled, a small satisfied smile at the terror in her eyes and stood up. He took his own clothes off and she closed her eyes and turned away before he went to the floor above her. "I would like to hear my name on your lips when I take you, my beauty," he whispered, his lips pressed to her jaw. She whimpered and he chuckled. He slid his fingers down and was pleased to find her already wet for him. "You are my good, sweet beauty when you want to be, aren't you?" he asked as he pulled her leg up around his waist. "Look at me. Put your arms around my neck and I will hear my name on your lips when I take you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Jacob, OH!" she cried out when he pushed his hard cock into her without waiting. "Oh, Jacob...," she whimpered. "Please not so hard!"

"You like it hard," he growled. "Look at me! Do not look away. You like it hard and fast, don't you? It gets you close, it gets you close to flowering for me and that's why you want me to slow down."

"Ooooh," she moaned, shaking her head and closing her eyes. "Please," she whispered. "Please stop! Jacob!"

"Flower for me," he demanded, pounding harder and faster, watching her face.

He came before she did, but when he rammed in and shot into her, she let out a wail of surrender and came on top of him, squeezing down on his cock and making him groan as her high pitched keen rose several octaves. Her back arched and arched and he held her, watching her face as she shot into her and her tight walls milked his softening cock.

"That was perfect, my beauty," he whispered, nuzzling her jaw. "But you must learn to be more quiet when we are here."

"I... I'm sorry Jacob? I... was I loud?"

"You were," he chuckled. "Mmmm. Did you enjoy that?"

She turned her head away, her cheeks going pink.

"Answer me and do not lie."

"It... it felt good while it was happening, but I do not like the way it makes me feel about myself. I hate myself for it. I do not want this, please understand that?"

"I understand it," he laughed. "And it is what I want. For you to want me despite yourself."

She turned her head and looked at the wall forlornly. "Please, Jacob, may I get up and clean up now?"

"A moment my beauty. I want to feel you here beneath me a moment longer. Mmm, my lovely girl, you are still quivering for me. I can feel you."

She stayed silent, staring at the wall and he sighed.

"Get up then my beauty and clean up. Sit at your desk quietly until lunch."

"Can I not go home?" she asked in confusion.

"I want you here while I am here. Read a book if you like, I have work to do. Also, I want you again this afternoon. I enjoy making you come for me. Every time is a new surrender and I delight in it."

Riss went to her desk and stayed quiet, but she was thinking furiously. She could not let him keep doing this, she would end up pregnant! She had to think of something else, a way to keep him happy without it.

When they returned from lunch, he waved her off to her desk and opened a folder, but she slipped under his desk and ran her hand up his leg while he was working. He made a noise of appreciation and she undid his pants and took him into her mouth quickly, before he could think or stop her. He moaned and leaned back in his chair, sucking in his breath and letting it out with a sigh of pleasure. He came quickly again with a happy cry of delight.

123456...8