Rita

Story Info
My brother the king and how to avoid a bad marriage.
3.7k words
4.24
8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, A word of caution. If you are looking for blow by blow descriptions of sex it might be best to go to other author's stories. I like to think that the mind is our greatest sex organ. So I try to leave out the graphic details then you can use a little imagination.

Rita

My brother the king

Chapter one

My mother died when I was only ten. The fever took her and left our family devastated. Lucky for my father married Princess Regt when I was eleven. It was like having a big sister. She was twenty-one when she married my father and we could talk as sisters might. King Rono, my father, treated her as his most precious jewel.

Tragedy struck when I was eighteen. In the war against King Larsa my father was killed in battle. My brother took the throne and avenged his death six months later in the last battle of the war. Evil King Larsa and his son and only heir both died in a two day battle. My brother took temporary control of Vevva and after months of debate consigned the land to a distant cousin of the dead King Larsa.

For the next fifty years peace ruled throughout the land. But that was in the future. My story is about what followed right after the war. I was eighteen at the wars end. Years past the normal age those maidens were married and with my being under the control of my brother, the new king, it was assumed that he would find a suitable husband for me.

Well he found a husband but I was not at all pleased with his choice. "I will not marry that man."

"Yes...you will."

"I will not."

"And why will you not?"

"He's old."

"He is only forty."

"He never shaves."

"Beards are becoming."

"He is fat."

"It shows he is healthy."

"He stinks."

"Yes I agree that a bath would be a good idea."

"I will not marry that man. I will pick out the man I will marry."

He responded with "No you will not. I am the king and your protector and your big brother. It is my duty to pick out a husband for you."

"You will not pick out my husband. You have no understanding or skill. You don't even have a wife of your own."

"My father's wife, Queen Mother Regt will advise me and that is finial. I have spoken."

As I stormed out I shouted over my shoulder, "We have not ended this discussion."

Chapter two

I went crying to the queen mother. Telling her how my stupid brother wanted to marry me off to some fat dirty old man that I did not want. She consoled me to be patient and she would think of a plan to change his mind if her talking to him did not help. Two days later she summoned me to her chambers and told me that he was being stubborn. A plan was needed.

"Have you been mounted?" she asked.

"No. I will not allow it. Many have suggested it but I will not allow it."

"Are you aware of the joy that can be found in being with someone?"

"I have been told that it is very enjoyable. At least that is what my friends say. Some of them have been with another and tell me of the happiness it brings."

"How about being with one of the ladies in waiting?"

"What are you suggesting?"

"Only that some of the same joy that can found with a man can be found with a lady friend. That is if you and she are so inclined."

"Are you telling me that ladies do things together that what a man and woman do?"

"On no...a man and a woman do things two women cannot but two women can do things that can be very enjoyable."

"I don't understand. Will you please explain it to me?"

"It is hard to tell all about it. Maybe showing might be a better idea."

Yes showing was a super idea. Regt, no longer the queen mother for the time being, showed me the joys that women can have when they are together. It took three nights before she had shown all me the things that I didn't believe were possible. Kissing each other, not only on the mouth but on the breasts and sucking on the nipples can be so pleasant. With her fingers and tongue in those hidden places, the ones between my legs were unbelievable.

I thought I was dying the first time I had, what she called an orgasm. After I recovered from the first one I could hardly wait for the next. Of course I was obligated to return the favor. Giving was almost as much fun as getting. Her hands on the back of my head directing me to the places she wanted were an education in pleasing a woman.

Earlier I said we spent three nights with each other. Actually it was three days and nights. We would adjourn to her apartments after the noon meal. Stop long enough for the evening meal and then spend many hours into the late hours. It was difficult to walk to my apartments after we had finished each night. But I would sleep so soundly each night.

The fourth day as I hoped we would return to her rooms after lunch she suggested we walk in the gardens. "I thank that your education in this area is complete. Now it may be time to expand upon it. Some of what we do with each other can be used to please a man."

"Can we just do it again, today? There might be one or two things I'm a little unsure of."

"No my Rita, you are well versed in the subject. There is nothing more I can teach you. Maybe one of your lady friends but I suggest that we speak of a man."

"Not that dirty old hairy thing my brother wants for me?"

"No... not him, I was thinking of another."

"There is no other."

"Ah...but yes, there is one other."

"Tell me who you think is a suitable man for me to be with."

"I have in mind King Roil."

"You want me to be with my brother? In bed...doing it, him mounting me?"

"Why not your brother, you love him and he loves you. I know he is very skilled in the arts."

"What are you saying?"

"I am saying that King Roil is a very good lover. He knows a woman's body. He has brought me much joy with his skills."

I was shocked, "You have been in my brother's bed?"

"Yes many times. We have been with each other since shortly after your father was killed. I was deep in grief and he brought me out of it. I can never thank him enough."

Chapter three

It took me days to recover from the shock. My brother, the king, was mounting my stepmother after my father was killed in battle. She told me that he was very skilled at pleasing her and that I should let him do the same to me.

The question was could I do it? Join my brother in his bed. How could I approach such an idea? What would he think? So I asked Regt, "Can I really let my brother mount me?"

"Why not...royal families have been cross mating for centuries. Your grandfather married his niece. Your great-grandmother was the daughter of her father lying with his sister. And just so you know it's called fucking these days.

"If I was to do this how would I tell him?"

"That could be a problem but I know he thinks very highly of you. Many times he has remarked on your beauty. Let me think on this for a bit."

That night after the evening meal she asked me to accompany her in the garden again. "I think...if you ask your brother for a private audience he would grant it. Then in gentle words explain your objections to his proposal. Whatever you do don't show anger. Be sweet and speak softly. And here is where you trap him.

Following the Queen Mothers advice I requested a private audience, which he was quick to permit. In preparation I bathed in scented water, had my hair done up in soft curls. I also wore my most revealing gown, the one that barely covered my firm breasts and only reached to my ankles. I went barefoot so he could see my delicate feet.

"My dear sweet brother, I know you have my wellbeing in your heart. And wish to find a suitable man to be my husband and protector." I knelt at his feet and as I did my gown slipped and one breast popped out. As I tried to cover myself the other one was exposed. Both of my breasts were out when my gown had slipped down to my waist.

I stood and struggled to cover myself it was only to make it worse. My gown fell down to my ankles leaving me standing there naked. His mouth fell open and he gasped, "My God Rita...you are so beautiful."

He ran to my side and he tried to lift my gown up but with me standing on it made that impossible. Part two of the plan was now in place. I stepped back, picked up the gown and walked slowly to the door leading to the back way to my apartments. As instructed I tried to put an extra bump in my back side as I left. Roig was standing there staring at me as I left. I turned and gave him one last look before closing the door behind me.

Chapter 4

After my show I didn't see my brother for several days. As I was passing a room that is used for private conversations the door was slightly open and I heard my brother and my cousin Ludden talking. "She was naked and showed me everything. It was almost like it had been planned. That maybe she would try to tempt me to fuck her. Do you think my sister might want me?"

"I don't know...you are the king and maybe she might. Or maybe she is trying to get you to forget about your plan to wed her off. I can only suggest you speak with her. Ask her. And if I was given the opportunity to take her I would be very willing. She is a very beautiful woman and I can't think of a better one to take to my bed. In fact if you were to give me permission I will do it...I would take her to my bed and give her a good fuck."

"Keep your hands and your cock away from my sister. I'll have you fixed so that you never again can enjoy sex. Do you understand me?"

"Yes my king...I understand completely. Now back to the real question. Will you...do you want to know your sister in that way? If she was really offering herself, would you take her?"

"In a heartbeat, I couldn't believe that she was as grown up as she is. Her tits are magnificent. She has a wonderful ass. It looked so firm and it bounced so as she left me. I was hard as a rock watching her. Do you have a suggestion on how I might approach her?"

Just then I heard footsteps coming down the hallway and had to leave. It would not be good to be found eavesdropping on the king. Just because he was my brother it did not give me permission to listen to his private conversations. But I was pleased to hear that my hopes might come true. And if he was unwilling, my cousin Ludden was a good choice. I would be willing to marry him. He was handsome and only thirty years old. He had the ear of my king and also was very wealthy.

Chapter 5

The next day one of my maids brought me the message that my brother wished to see me that afternoon. After my bath I again had my hair curled upon my head. Being daring and wanting to show him I put on a pair of semi-transparent what are called pantaloons. They are a recent import from a place far to the east. For the top I put on a covering that left my shoulders bare and exposed just the very tops of my breasts. I wanted to show him I was desirable and more important willing.

After the noon meal a member of the king's inner circle asked to please come with him as the king wished my consul on a very delicate subject.

When I entered the throne room it was full of advisors, visitors and hangers-on. If I had known I would have dressed modestly. Of course now it was too late. Holding my head high and listening to the whispers I approached and bowed as was expected of me. "Yes my lord. You bid me to attend to you."

Looking very unhappy, I suppose with my choice of clothing, "I have ordered your appearance to ask you a very important question. I will do this in front of this assembly so that they may witness your response. Will you marry Lord Grainsize? You may answer with the truth and I will honor your answer. Speak now and say what your wishes are."

Knowing everyone was awaiting my answer I spoke loudly enough for all to hear, "My lord and my king. My brother from all flows I tell you true I will not marry Lord Grainsize. I will suffer the pains of damnation before I will consent to him in my bed. I will do whatever it is necessary to please you my king except that."

"You have spoken your heart my darling sister. I will reconsider my proposal and inform you of my decision. You may leave. Go to my quarters and wait my answer. I have other matters to resolve but will be with you shortly. As you wait please request a light meal and wine. Go now."

Chapter 6

I waited and as instructed I had a light meal of pheasant and wine. I wonder who decided that white wine goes with pheasant. I much prefer the red. Just as I was cleaning my hands my brother stormed into the room. He turned to the maids and servants ordering them out of the room. He paced back and forth angrily. His coat went flying. His boots landed in the corner.

He stopped in front of me so close I could feel his breath. "How dare you? You embarrassed me in front of the whole assembly. Your dress is scandalous. Everyone could see your legs and your backside. Even the dark patch between your legs was visible. Did you tell the truth in front of everyone? That you will not marry Lord Grainsize? Did you say you would do anything?"

"Yes my king. I will do whatever is necessary to not marry the dirty old man. Please be kind with your punishment. But whatever it is I will suffer it."

"Get a pillow from the couch. Yes the one will do. Come here and drop it on the floor. Now knell."

He moved closer until I had to lean back to look up at him. He bumped my chin and I looked down. There was a bulge in his trousers. Was that what I thought it was? Did my brother, the king, have an erection?

"Unbutton me. Now reach inside and pull me out." There was the much discussed penis. I had never seen on before much less a hard one. Dogs and bulls don't count do they? "Touch me." With my finger I touched the angry looking head. "Not that way. Wrap your fingers around the shaft. Yes like that. Now softly and gently move your hand back and forth. Excellent, keep going do, it just like that."

I was holding a man in my hand. It was so very warm and in spite of looking hard it was soft on the outside. Like a baby's cheek. As my hand went one way the head appeared even more and was partially hidden when I pulled back. I was fascinated. My maids had many names for it. As I listened to them talk the names sounded unlikely. But I was wrong. Cock, prick, hard-on, stiff, pecker and boner all fit. "What do you call this?" I asked.

"What does it matter? I think manhood fits it but many other names work just as well. Now kiss it." Some fluid was on the tip and it tasted slightly salty. Not offensive but not tasty either. It just was what it was. As I kissed it he made a funny sound. I thought it was a good sound but wasn't sure. So I kissed it again, a longer kiss this time. Yes it was a happy sound. So I licked it, all around the head. He made more happy sounds and pushed against my mouth.

Then he was inside my mouth and pushing and pulling. One hand was on the back of my head, holding me in place and because I was still holding him in my hand only some of his length was inside. He reached down and grabbed my free hand. It wasn't actually free. It was holding on to his butt. "Touch my sack. Hold it in your hand. Like that. Oh you were born to please a man."

He pulled the hand holding him away from the shaft. His breath was getting ragged. He tried to push all of himself inside my mouth but it wouldn't fit. I gagged and he pulled back a bit. Then he started to squirt. I tried to get him out but he held on and shot and shot until it was running out and down my chin. "Swallow Rita, swallow. You said you would do anything. Swallow it, all of it."

Then he started to get soft. The hardness was gone. He was still large and still in my mouth. Instinct told me to suck him clean. Then he pulled out, "Damn it Rita. Where did you learn that? Have you been with a man before?"

"I swear on our father's grave you are the first."

"Somewhere, somehow, someway you learned it. I have been with others for their first time and I know that you have had some experience. Tell me who it was. As your king I demand an answer. Have you been fucked also?"

I had to confess. "Queen Regt and I have been talking and maybe doing things. She told me that men like to put their penis in a woman's mouth. But I didn't expect what happened. I knew that you would spill out some stuff. But it was so much I couldn't hold it all. Was it bad that some dribble out? I'm sorry. If you want to do it again I promise to do a better job. Let me try again."

He pulled further back, then turned and stumbled toward the couch. "No, I think not now. Maybe a little bit later. Take off those ugly bottoms. Come here and lie down." I sat and then lay on my side. Roil stood over me and tucked his soft member inside and buttoned up. "Lay on your back my sister. Yes like that, now spread your legs. I want to see all your charms. Put that foot on the floor and raise the knee on you other leg. Excellent, you are lovely. And now I want to do for you what you did for me."

It was so good. He was gentle at first and as I climbed the mountain he was ever increasing the action of his mouth and fingers. When I fell off the other side of the mountain he didn't stop. I climbed up again and then again. Four times up and over the edge. Until I was so tender down there that I begged him to stop.

Afterward we undressed completely and lay together on the couch holding each other. He played with one of my breasts as I idly held his manhood. Then he started to grow hard again. I stroked him for a little while until he announced, "I am ready to go again. This time I want to fuck you. Can I do that?"

"Yes, the queen used what she called a dildo and pushed it inside. The first time it hurt a little but I enjoyed it after that. Not as good as her tongue but kind of nice. When she would do both it felt great."

"You little minx you, I expected a woman with no idea of what a man and woman might do and you are fully knowledgeable. Get up and lean over the arm of the couch. Ok, spread your legs apart. Further, that's good. I can't use my tongue but with the proper position my fingers may do the trick. "

He pushed into me. It felt really good. When one hand he held a breast and toyed with the nipple. The other went around and over my mound. Fingers touched and massaged my magic button. As he thrust back and forth the pressure built higher and higher. Suddenly he gave out a loud groan and pushed hard into me and held himself there. He was trying to get in even deeper. I was so close I begged him, "Don't stop...keep going...please...just a little more." And then I was there. Relief washed over me. As he pulled out I could feel fluids running down my leg but I could only wonder when we could do this again.

Being a good and generous king my brother spent many nights and a few afternoons with me over the next three decades. Our son became king when Roil suffered a stroke and passed away. All though I was sorely tempted I never joined my son in his bed. In fact I never again had a man in my bed. My needs were taken care of by my daughter and another close friend, my cousin Marili.

The end