Rita Ch. 02.3: Angels Take Wings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am a good cop, Tony. I have jurisdiction. Thank you for getting the girl out for me. I must have her as a witness. Now, where is your partner?"

"No fast moves, por favor. She is behind you, Toro." Tony said.

"That is impossible!"

"Si, Yo soy, Toro. Estoy agui." Rita said clearly from two steps behind Toro, knife in hand.

"Stand down and place the Winchester on the ground slowly." Tony barked.

"I cannot do this. Please, we must have her to testify." Toro bent over, lowering his rifle. When it was a foot from the ground, he dropped the lever gun and reached for his...

Empty holster! Rita snatched his sidearm. Simultaneously, Tony drew his pistol and brought it to bear on the situation. Toro raised his hands. His rifle vanished around his left side. Rita unsnapped the man's scabbard and slipped his knife away.

"Things are getting more comfortable already. Lace you fingers behind your head for just a minute, senor."

"This is a good knife, Toro. It will be over here on the grass with your weapons." Rita whispered from uncomfortably close behind him.

"You are all under arrest for obstructing me. I need her to prove that her kidnappers were American idiots not Mexican gangs."

Rita took away Toro's head lamp and turned it off. Tony turned his on. "That's what I thought. Lucy, he's has a backup strapped to his ankle. Take this last zip tie and cinch his jeans shut down there. He will still have a gun; he just can't get to it."

"You should talk to someone about your zippy tie fetish." Rita said.

Chrissy, now out of the car, spoke up. "I will help you, Senor Toro. Thank you for the food that you dropped off for me. Those people thought there would be stores open in a ghost town. I will dictate a statement into your phone before we go. I promise to come back if you need me. Tonight, I need to go home. This has been so terrible."

"The girl was not in on it. She has cuts and bruises from her bindings, and she has a cracked wrist." Rita reported. "Tonight, the girl comes first. She deserves all the time she can have with her parents."

"You got the drop on me. Thank you for not killing me. Wait... Lucy does not have a weapon." Toro said.

"Lucy is a weapon. She has a knife but it's just for making sandwiches." Tony said with a snicker. "Toro, you see how this is going. We will take Chrissy home and she will tell the press the truth. You can still grab the three stooges for guns and weed. They'll get thirty years."

"The State of Chihuahua does not want to feed that fat man for thirty years." Toro shook his head.

"Then bury the guns, bust them for the pot and they can work on their Spanish for a year." Tony said. "Will you please help push the plane back onto the road?"

....

"She says she will tell the press." Toro grumbled as he pushed on the wing strut. "But no one reads the newspapers anymore, Senor Brown. Did you hear the part about you all being under arrest?"

Toro put his head down and pushed. He stole another glance at "Lucy". He had seen pictures of his Spanish grandmother when she was young. She had a long braid in the same way. Lucy reminded him of that photo and of his family. He knew that Tony was right. The girl needed to go home.

...

Toro sat in his truck with the lights pointed at the makeshift runway. He was handcuffed to the steering wheel. He had been given a bottle of wine and three thousand dollars for airplane sitting. Lucy also tossed his keys into the back of the truck bed just out of reach. He watched as 'Hero Charlie Brown' carried Chrissy Woodhill to the plane and helped her in. Toro slowly shook his head.

In the plane, Rita saw to seat belts and headsets. She gave Chrissy a bottle of water. "One last surprise for you. Our runway is a washed-out Jeep trail." Rita smiled.

Tony spoke over the headsets. "Chrissy, this will be a rough take off. We have to jump a ditch then we will bounce on our wheels a couple of times. As soon as we get sixty miles per hour, we are out of here. Lucy, I need your help with the flaps, I want to keep both hands on the yoke. Hold the brakes for a minute." Tony checked a few things and tightened his belt. He made sure that his phone was set to a GPS application. "OK. I got it. Hang on, baby." Full throttle up the road toward the gulley. The big six-cylinder Continental engine roared. Tony gave a subtle wag to the tail to get the feel of the steering. One quarter flaps and forty knots made the hop over the wash look easy until they touched down again. The right wheel hit first on the uneven ground, kicking the right wing up. The plane slipped to the left enough that the next touch was with the left wheel in the weeds. Tony fought it straight. The lights at the end were coming up fast but so was the airspeed. One last bounce convinced Tony to stay aloft. "Give it half flaps for a minute." Trading some speed for lift, the old Cessna rose roaring above the scrub brush with the stall warning screaming. The terrane fell away from the landing lights. Tony reached over, turned off the lights and rolled the flaps to zero. The alarm silenced and the airspeed climbed past eighty knots. Bringing his hand back, Tony paused to squeeze Rita's thigh.

"Chrissy, I'm sorry about that. I might have done better in daylight." Tony said. "I was sure that Toro was going to pull that shit. If he had back-up, we would have had to let you go with him. You would have been stuck here much longer."

"It was the best takeoff ever." Chrissy said. "If I need to come testify, maybe you can bring me, Mr. Brown."

....

As the plane bounced into the air, Toro fished his spare handcuff key from his pocket. He tossed the cuffs into the floorboard and contemplated how to spin this to his bosses. "The girl had a broken arm, and the extraction team had a medic." That sounded good. He pondered what to do with the three idiots in Mierda de Perro. He looked toward the spot where Lucy had left his weapons and knife. Suddenly there was a noise to his left. He flooded the area with a spotlight. "Jimmy Dumbass" had gotten himself out of the open trunk of the Chevy and was walking up the road wrists still bound behind him. He took up running with the light showing the way. Then Toro turned the light off...

"Oof! Ow! Dammit!"

Toro relaxed and had a good laugh.

....

With the plane chocked and tied down to Texas soil, Tony got Rita and Chrissy into their Toyota.

"Look, I've got these papers that go with the plane. I have to shove it through a slot in the door of the shack. I'm going to take a leak around back. Then we are gone. Motel in less than fifteen minutes."

Chrissy nodded approval. So did Rita, who knew that the plane owner was getting a fat stack of cash.

Tony went to the small building that served as radio shack and pilot's lounge for the tiny airport. He slipped around the back side and whipped out his cock. He let fly a torrent into the weeds.

"Well, just make yourself at home. Did you have to do that here?" A man sitting in the darkness asked.

"Lord Byron, I presume. Here are your important papers. That's a great old plane."

"I'm trying to buy her from the owner and retire. These papers will help. Thanks for not wrecking it." Byron asked.

"The girl is fine. Thanks for asking."

"Sorry. I've got plans for that old bird that don't include going to 'Dog-shit-town". What's the plan for the princess?" Byron asked.

"We are going to a hotel where she can get a shower and rest. We will leave her at the taco stand around noon tomorrow. Calypso knows the plan." Tony said and started walking away.

"Wait! What? Which taco stand, Charlie Brown?"

"You know, the one on the corner with the big sign that says "Tacos". You can't miss it."

....

"I can't believe that I slept in that little plane, especially after our take off. What now, Charlie Brown?" Chrissy asked.

"Cheap motel. A long hot shower and some rest. Tomorrow morning, we drive north and find a nice place for lunch. We will leave you there with a phone and a list of numbers."

"A little sad. Charlie Brown and Lucy were a lot of fun." Chrissy grinned. "I'd love to get to know Tony and Rita." Chrissy chuckled.

Rita looked at Tony. "Oh, really?" She chuckled. "Those are not our real names, but it is what we call each other." Seeing a dark stretch of road around them. "Tony, pull over before I burst."

"I can wait." Chrissy said.

Rita got out, squatted and freed a stream of her own. When she finished, she stood, fastened her pants and stretched. Rita looked up at the stars. The moon was setting behind her and a new feeling was overtaking her. It was as if pure liquid joy and elation was being poured into the core of her being. She threw her hands in the air and yelled, "Yes! Yes! We did it!" at the top of her lungs. Rita began leaping and dancing around the car yelling, "We did it! Yes! Yes, Mother! How about that? We did it!" She danced to Tony's open car window. She leaned in and kissed him passionately. "We did it, handsome man."

"I know, Baby. The job isn't done until Chrissy is home. Let's go."

....

When they were all in the hotel room, Chrissy pulled them together for a hug. "I don't know how to say thanks. gracias, merci, it doesn't say enough. I have been living out this fantasy of being rescued by 007 and a beautiful, exotic Bond girl. One more thing Mr. Bond, time to kiss the girl."

When she said it, Chrissy was afraid that Tony would just kiss Rita. She was even more afraid that he would kiss her like she wanted. Then he did. Tony leaned into Chrissy. With a hand on her hip and the other cradling her face, he kissed her soft full lips gently at first. As he increased pressure, Chrissy parted her lips, challenging Tony to French kiss. He accepted and kissed her with genuine passion for a few seconds. They parted with gentle baby kisses.

"Wow, Mr. Brown. Where did you learn to kiss like that?"

"I taught him." Rita said smiling.

Chrissy smiled and turned to Rita. "Show me."

Rita chuckled and took Chrissy in a big hug. Then she took Chrissy's face in both hands and kissed her softly. They both got tickled by the situation and giggled like teens.

....

Meanwhile, back in Mierda de Perro... (Shit of Dog)

Big Red and Crazy Bitch managed to free themselves in short order and descended upon the groceries that Toro had dropped for them. After a gourmet meal of fried bologna sandwiches and a cold glass of milk, Red rolled a major joint. The two were sitting on the couch getting baked and discussing having casual sex and how to get home...

Suddenly it sounded like a big bag of potatoes fell against the door. Crazy Bitch shrieked. Red went to the door with a recovered weapon. When the door opened, Dumbass Jimmy fell halfway inside. He was scratched and bleeding and with wrists still bound behind him and his urine-soaked pants fallen around his knees.

"It's Jimmy. We forgot about Jimmy." Big Red and the girl laughed hysterically. "Hey Jimmy, where you been man?"

Jimmy Dumbass looked up. "Did we get the money?"

....

"So, instead of Bond and Jinx in a Jaguar, I got Rita and Tony in a Toyota. I'll take it." Chrissy said. She had relaxed enough for tears to begin flowing again. "I've never cried so much in my life as this past week."

Tony lay back on the first bed. He closed his eyes and waited for the world to stop moving.

Chrissy was showing little modesty as Rita helped her undress and unwrap her injuries. Tony's eyes were closed, or he would have seen a young lady nude that desperately wanted him too.

Rita helped Chrissy into the bathtub and adjusted the water. "I'm sorry that I do not have products for African hair. I did not know what to buy. I have the products I use and some large combs. I have you a change of clothes and any of mine is yours."

"I don't understand why you did this for me and my family." Chrissy said, letting the warm water cascade over her fit brown body.

"I did not know why we would do such a thing until we got back. I never felt like I had accomplished anything until now. We work for a man with many friends. He heard of this and sent us. Tony and his friends set it up."

"Rita, that man loves you and when he said it, you laughed off. What's up with that?"

"Tony knows that if I love him. People say things like that before walking into a situation if they know it could go bad. I refuse to acknowledge the negative. I must have total confidence to do my part. I am happy that we are here, and no one got hurt."

"Crazy Bitch got a little roughed up." Chrissy said.

"You hit her harder than I did." They both laughed. "Tony has the girl's phone. We will destroy it tomorrow."

"I don't mind if you and Tony see the pictures. It would be hot. It's just my tits." Chrissy said, shyly.

"I read people very well. You are very pretty. I'm glad I didn't have to force myself on you." Rita said laughing. "Call out if you need help getting out of the tub. Take your time."

Rita found Tony sleeping soundly, in the same position, flat on his back and snoring. She got his shoes and socks off without waking him. "Tony baby, you need to wake for just a few minutes."

Tony sat up and looked around "Girl?"

"She is in the shower, Tony. Everything is OK." Rita helped Tony with his shirt.

"What time is it, mon amour?"

"It's just past midnight. We can get some good sleep before morning. Tony, all of your clothes are wet from sweat. Drink fluids and grab a shower when Chrissy comes out." Rita said and started helping him get his pants off.

Tony was lying back on one elbow while Rita wrestled his pants off, when Chrissy came out of the bathroom. "You two are wrecking my 'Rescued by 007' fantasy." Chrissy saw the dark colored scars on Tony's calf, missing some soft tissue. She stood before Tony wrapped in a towel, daring herself to drop it.

"Pardon my leg, dear. I had to lay a bike down doing about eighty at the time."

"It's fine, Tony. I'm glad you lived to this day." Chrissy said and kissed his cheek, still pondering the towel drop.

Tony went to shower with a bottle of water and some shorts.

Chrissy turned around and sat beside Rita on the bed. "I am so sorry, Rita. I am totally crushing on Tony. I wanted to drop this towel."

"I was waiting for you to." Rita chuckled. "It's OK, Chrissy. Tonight, can be any way you want. Tony is exhausted. He put a ton of work in to plan for this. We would drive you to your parent's house, but Tony promised you to law enforcement."

"I am 'spoken for' like a cute puppy." Chrissy said as she put on a tee and shorts.

"We ask that you help the cops with anything you can give them. But not us. You can say anyone but us got you to Texas. Batman and Robin, maybe."

"I dread all the questions; I wish it could wait." Chrissy said looking down.

"You need rest, but they need to see your fresh injuries. I will warn you, at some point they will accuse you of being part of it, trying to steal from your father. Try not to hit someone like you did the crazy bitch." Rita said and they both laughed.

"I didn't know my left had anything." Chrissy held up her right hand for Rita to wrap in a new ace bandage. "My family is not rich. My father is a lawyer but not the big bucks type. There is another black girl at that school that is rich. They probably wanted her. Idiots!"

"This will help keep you from hurting your wrist in your sleep and the compression will feel good. Chrissy, we have the room next door. All of Tony's maps and charts are in there. If you want your own space, it's there. Tony and I felt that you would feel safer in here with us."

"Oh yes! I would be terrified to be alone in this hotel, regardless." Chrissy said laughing but serious.

"I'm sorry. It's the only thing for a hundred miles. I am obligated to say this, so I must. Any sexual activity here tonight is wildly inappropriate and a generally bad idea. If we were law enforcement, it would be a felony, but we are private citizens. You are twenty-one and can make your own decisions."

"Still, he's your boyfriend, you are together." Chrissy was getting nervous at the possibility of playing with Tony or Rita.

"Look, I have a girlfriend in Europe. Tony travels for work and has a reputation that is well deserved."

"It's still up to him." Chrissy said.

"Honey, it's never up to the men." Rita's quick wisdom got them both laughing. "He has been looking at photos of you for a couple of days. That kiss tells me that he is attracted to you too."

"Your kiss was just as sweet, beautiful Rita."

Tony came out of the bathroom and made his way to the little table. Of the snack foods thereon, he managed to eat some Fig Newtons and finish his second five-hundred mil water, all with his eyes closed.

"Are you hungry, baby?" Rita asked.

Tony turned his head to Rita's direction, but found opening his eyes too difficult. "Yes, but I'm too tired to chew. I'll sleep a while, maybe eat a sandwich later. We need to trade the Toyota back to that guy for the something else he has. Spooks lease that plane. It was left at their spooky airport all day. Spooks all over that car leaving their spook shit all over it."

"Forget all that stuff for now. You are off duty until sunrise. You were a champion, Tony. My champion and Chrissy's." Rita said as she guided Tony into bed and kissed him. She walked around the bed and turned down the other side.

Chrissy was sitting on the other bed. "What is he talking about? Spooks? Ghosts?"

Rita chuckled. "No. I will translate. Tony said that the CIA has a lease on that airplane and control that airport. He speculated that the car may be bugged or tagged for GPS tracking now."

"It's tagged. I guarantee, one hundred per cent." Tony grumbled.

"Oh, my God!" Chrissy gasped and stood to hug Rita tightly.

"Did your 'super spy' fantasy get too real?" Rita asked.

"Don't worry, Christina. Other people need that abandoned town for their shady business. You and the three idiots were in the way." Tony said in a fleeting moment of lucidity.

"Tony, go to sleep!" Rita turned to Chrissy and hugged her. "Now, if you want to be a real Bond girl, slip into his bed." Rita said in a soft voice.

Chrissy giggled, "What, really?"

Rita whispered in the girl's ear, "Get in bed with Tony. If you make love, it will make me happy. If you do not, sleep well, it will be a good night. Tony is warm and he knows how to cuddle."

....

Rita could not sleep. She was still jazzed from the thrill of the mission and the joy of success. She was wired from the caffeine in the Coke she drank when she got back. She was also very tired and regretting her beloved Coca-Cola.

Many times, Rita had found that in Tony's arms she always felt safe and relaxed. She smiled when she thought of the times that she had sought comfort there from a panic attack. Then left the next morning with a smile and a freshly stretched vagina. If Chrissy could benefit from any of that kind of care, it would be very therapeutic. Rita smiled.

Rita had eaten a light meal of oatmeal cookies and Tony's favorite fig bars. She had showered and put on a soft Tee. She had tried her pillows in sixteen hundred different positions. She was still awake. Her mind darted around to memories of the day, duties at hand, and unknowns about the next day.

Relax and calm yourself, my child. You did well. I am very proud of you. Rest.

"Mother, this feeling of purpose and accomplishment has me wired up. I can't seem to get my brain out of gear."

"Then perhaps a massage would help you, my, Sara-Dina. Rest child."

Rita wondered if Tony's ethics would allow him to give the pretty girl the romantic sex that she wanted and maybe needed. She wondered that if they start up, should she go for a run or hide in the loo.

Rita looked over to see the shape of the bed covers. She smiled, it was a favorite position for sleep or romance. Tony was the big spoon with his arm over his partner. She would hug his strong arm and cradle his hand between her breasts. Tony would be free to touch her breasts in any way. He could touch her softly and caring or he could be stimulating and erotic. She thought of how thick Tony's cock was at its widest; it always made her gasp. She thought of their love making session two days back. She thought of her casual girlfriend, Michelle and her body and long hanging vulval lips. That is good. Rita thought of the girl in the shower with the water on her lovely brown skin. Yeah, yeah... well crap! Rita stopped rubbing herself. Both her sleep and orgasm functions were offline. 'I can't even jerk off right' she thought. Rita punched her pillow and rolled onto her side.