Rita Ch. 02.3: Angels Take Wings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you OK?" Chrissy asked.

"Oh, God! Please tell me I didn't wake you. I just cannot sleep."

"No, I keep waking scared and the big bear has me. BRB." Chrissy went to the bathroom, but on return, she got in bed with Rita and hugged her. "In bed with a handsome man, and he's in a coma." Chrissy snickered.

"I like to snuggle with Tony when it is cold. I hope that you feel safe now. You can have this bed by yourself if you want." Rita whispered.

"Oh, no! Tony petted me so sweet. I'll stay there and hope for a little more of that. You were trying to rub yourself to sleep, weren't you?"

"Yes. I thought an orgasm might make me drowsy. I need a couple of hours of sleep, three would be grand. It doesn't help that it is nine o'clock where I live. Time for coffee and a bagel."

Chrissy caressed Rita's body and cuddled up to her. "You are very tense. You can't sleep like that."

"You missed me doing yoga in the floor." Rita snickered.

"If I had seen that I would have come over here sooner. I had a girlfriend two years ago." Chrissy petted Rita gently. "When I was in high school, I liked looking at girls, but I never experimented. Then I had a pretty roommate sophomore year of college. She showed me things." Chrissy took Rita's breast in her hand. "You are a beautiful woman. Please let me help you relax."

"Only if it is what you really want to do." Rita said. "You don't owe me any favors, Chrissy."

"Relax. You need a good nap before morning." Chrissy caressed Rita's torso. She was surprised at how solid the muscle mass of the Spanish girl was, hiding just beneath smooth skin. Her hand slid across Rita's breasts several times, then down her flat belly. Chrissy slipped her fingers under the waistband of Rita's panties.

Rita lay her hand on Chrissy's. "I don't think that will work. I am too tired, and my mind is all over the place. It's nice having you with me."

The cooling of the desert after midnight and the AC running full arctic blast, had the room quite cool. Having Chrissy hugging her right side was very comforting.

"Rita, please let me touch you for a minute." Chrissy said in a breathy whisper.

Rita was silent but spread her legs slightly. She bent a knee and leaned that leg against Chrissy's. The contact was very intriguing. Chrissy kept her hand flat and cupped Rita's crotch. The warmth and even pressure inspired Rita to take a deep breath and exhale slowly. She felt har shoulders relax and her breathing slow.

"Tony said you are a good cook. Think about that. Forget all this excitement. Think only about starting a dish." Chrissy began slowly moving her hand in a circle, pressing harder with her middle finger than the rest. "You are in an old French kitchen. Light a low flame on the ancient stove. Don't worry about me or Tony, just take a good pan and toss a hunk of butter in. Watch as it begins to melt. Push it around with a spoon."

"Hush, baby. Can I have a kiss?" Rita whispered. She pressed Chrissy's fingers firmer against her lady-bits.

Chrissy kissed Rita lightly but rubbed her firmly. She let her fingertips explore the folds of Rita's vulva and found slight wetness. Tickling her clitoris seemed to make it firm and the wetness became a flow. Rita hugged her arm and moaned softly. Chrissy masturbated Rita for only a minute when she began to roll her hips rhythmically. Rita bucked as Chrissy rubbed with two fingers on either side of Rita's clit. As Rita built toward orgasm, Chrissy kissed Rita and pushed her middle two fingers into the tight Spanish pussy. Rita bucked her hips and groaned. Then she clamped her thighs tight to stop Chrissy's manipulations. For Rita, it seemed as though the girl had calmed her and taken her to sweet relief in just a few minutes. She snuggled close with Chrissy's soft breasts and drifted off.

....

Tony awakened an hour later. The weight of the situation sliced into his groggy consciousness and he was wide awake whether he wanted to be or not. To the window first, he peeked out. It was still dark, and everything was quiet. He studied every detail of light and shadow while his pupils were wide. He had parked the car in front of the other room. He hoped it would buy him a few seconds to get his pants on if officials came for the girl. He knew they could if they wanted to. "How many people know of the operation? How many know the girl is here? Air traffic control, we flew in and out of Mexico like it was fine and dandy." He knew that the people on the case would just be told to go to lunch in a strange place.

Tony put on a tee shirt and shorts. He retrieved his 'other phone' from his backpack and lay on his bed. After the phone came online, he chose a contact and selected text message. Calypso Cell: [Touchdown Bulldogs! Ft. Stockton Today. Late lunch.]

....

"I can't believe he went to find another car." Chrissy said. She was trying to make up her eyes with Rita's few products.

"He found more evidence of tampering in the morning light. I hope the sports bra will be OK. I saw in a picture that you had a nice figure."

"Is that a nice way of saying I have big boobs?" Chrissy laughed.

"It is a way of saying you have nice tits without sounding vulgar." Rita chuckled and hugged Chrissy. You are in a good mood for what you have been through."

"I will be fine. I'll get excused from this semester and transfer somewhere else. For now, I'm in limbo." Chrissy said and reclined on the bed.

"What do you mean?" Rita was puzzled.

"I'm not with the idiots but I'm not with the cops or my family. All of that will be a circus. For the next few hours, I'm in a vacuum. It's quiet, but I can't stay."

"You are a wise and naughty young lady."

"Are you going to tell Tony that I played with you?" Chrissy asked.

"Yes, but only so we can cover the issue. If our involvement comes out, we all slept in our clothes." They both giggled. "Thank you for that. I slept deeply for three hours. I feel good." Rita heard gravel crunch outside and peeked. "Oh my God. I can't believe that thing!"

....

"This car is funny but I'm glad that we can all sit together. We call these big old cars, 'fat-old-man cars'. Yesterday I was in a Bond movie. Today I am in a Vacation movie."

Tony had introduced the ladies to a Buick station wagon from the nineties. He said a bunch of car tech stuff that they didn't care about. All that mattered was comfort and air conditioning. They sat three abreast with Tony driving. Rita held Chrissy's hand and Tony held the other when he could.

"I wish this morning could last. I'm not looking forward to the questions, dealing with the law. I've decided to give them the woman's phone. It's evidence and if they catch those people it will help."

"Have you deleted the pictures?" Tony asked.

"No. They can use them against the idiots." Chrissy said. "Besides, I like showing my tits!"

"Chrissy used some mild hypnosis to put me to sleep at two this morning."

"That and some well-placed fingers." Chrissy giggled. "You knew I was using a technique?"

"Yes, we work with a psychologist that sneaks little things in on us. Will I fall asleep when I melt butter now?" Rita asked.

"Maybe or become aroused." Chrissy chuckled. "My dad says when he can't switch off, he takes a clock apart in his mind. He says he has never gotten it all apart."

"I've done that. I think about taking my grandad's old forty-five apart for cleaning. I never make it far." Tony said. "I saw you were a psych major. Maybe it will help you deal with this."

"I know the PTSD is coming. Last night I dreamed I was still under that bed in Chihuahua. I should write a paper about it." Chrissy said.

"Writing can be very therapeutic if it's something you enjoy. Just leave us out of your story." Rita said. She had been smiling all morning.

The day was sunny, and the temperature was climbing. The big Buick was a nice ride with good AC. They rode in silence with Chrissy holding on to their hands. As road signs about the Alamo became more frequent, the miles to Ft. Stockton got smaller and smaller. Tears began to flow down Chrissy's cheeks.

"What's the matter, baby, this is almost over." Rita said and she shared a pack of tissues. Rita was becoming emotional as well.

"I know. I can't wait to see family and friends then hold up in my room for a day or two." Chrissy blotted her eyes. "As soon as I call the cops, the shit hits the fan."

"Don't let them yank you around, kid. Take charge and tell them how you want it. Tell them you are going to be home no later than tomorrow night. If they ask you the same thing more than two or three times, tell them to move on. If you get pissed off, just shut up." Tony lectured.

"Will you come back to see me?"

"I think we can manage that, we come to the States about once a year on our regular jobs." Rita still smiling.

"I will monitor what happens. When the dust settles, we will contact you. You will transfer to another school. Don't worry, I can find you." Tony winked and Chrissy and grabbed a quick kiss.

"Then swear it, Mr. Brown. Swear to me that I will see you again. I can't do this unless I know that." Chrissy held up her left pinky to Tony. "Swear, Tony."

Tony smiled and took her pinky in his and kissed her hand. "I swear on my honor as a gentleman that I will see you again."

"Oh, I like that." She held up her right pinky to Rita. "Now you, Beautiful."

....

They took a restroom stop just outside Ft. Stockton. Chrissy was still alternating between smiling and crying. She kept Tony in sight but stayed close to Rita. Tony put on a casual shirt and khaki slacks. The three shared a group hug in a truck stop parking lot that must have lasted five minutes.

....

Rita dropped the others off and parked nearby with the AC running. It was almost two when Tony walked Chrissy into the restaurant.

A pretty Hispanic hostess greeted them. "Buenos Dias. How many?"

"I'm not sure. We have some people joining us. There will be somewhere between two and six law enforcement to join us. We are wanted criminals." Chrissy and the hostess laughed. Chrissy playfully tickled him. "Send a couple of ice waters over, please."

It hurt Chrissy to hear Tony order a bag of tacos to go. She knew he would soon leave. She could not help but cling to his muscular arm. "I dread you leaving, big guy. I wish Rita could join us and sit here all afternoon. I bet you can get a good Margarita here."

"I'm sure, kid. Look, I've got some business, OK?" Tony gave her a cheap burn phone and a list of numbers. "Give us twenty minutes to get on I-10. After that, call this first number, then order a platter of tacos and a platter of nachos. Whoever shows, make them sit down and eat with you. That will give you an advantage. They can talk here if you can, just stay in charge."

"Tony, I'm a little scared. Those people gave me beer and pot to try and calm me. It helped me sleep. Will I get in trouble?"

"If they drug test you, it could cast suspicion. Tell them the truth about everything accept me and my partner." Tony handed her a short stack of cash and a small plastic bundle. "Here is Crazy Bitch's phone and some money for the meal. I wiped the prints from the phone."

"Why are you so secretive, Tony?"

"I could walk into a cop shop for coffee and a donut. They would probably want to talk to Rita for a while." Tony pointed to numbers on her list. "This first number is the guy on your case. Call him before you call your dad. You will get hung up talking to your pop. I know that your dad is a lawyer, but you need a rep right now. Get your dad to retain someone and get them over here, wait for them."

It was like a splash of ice water when Tony's tacos were ready. Chrissy felt like she was out of tears, but a few more came. "I don't want you to go. Remember your promise to come see me."

"I will. If business doesn't bring me home, then I will buy a ticket. Listen, if anyone drops the word "calypso", that person knows I went after you and you can trust them." Tony took Chrissy's face in his hands and kissed her. "Stop crying girl. You are a strong person. That's why we like you. Oh! I almost forgot. In a couple of months, you will get e-mails about butterflies. Those will be from me on a secure account. Then we can write?"

"Yes, Tony. Go get your Spanish beauty. Get a room down the road somewhere and rest and make love for a couple of days."

"Rita is right. You are wise and naughty." Tony whispered.

....

When Tony got to the Buick, the engine was idling steady. The temp was a little high from sitting still. Rita may or may not have been asleep behind her sunglasses.

"I am very proud of you, Tony."

"Why is that babe?" Tony asked as he got the car moving.

"Because you have been an absolute badass the last few days. Then you were strong enough not to play with Chrissy. I plan on riding you hard when I get the chance."

"Exhaustion had a lot to do with it." Tony produced a tightly rolled plastic bag. He handed it to Rita. "Chrissy suggested we go get a nice room and rest for a couple of days."

Rita found three joints in the bag and snickered. "Sounds like a good plan and we have an omen to take three days in that room."

....

Epilogue

Four months later...

Chrissy had long since tired of all the counseling and examinations. But her father said this one was mandatory. She made her way to a medical office building near her father's office in Oklahoma City. She found the proper room and sat in a small waiting area. In a minute, an attractive older lady came and took her to an office.

"Miss Woodhill, my name is Dr. Isabella Renard. An old friend asked me to talk to you."

"I know the drill. I'm feeling fine. I still have bad dreams and I look over my shoulder a lot." Chrissy noticed that the name on the desk was not Renard.

"That's interesting, dear. We can talk about that later if you want. I really just came to talk and see how you are. Chrissy, Calypso sent me."

Chrissy stopped breathing. After all this time, that word Tony gave her. "Really? You know what happened?"

"They don't give me all the details, but I know that my friends Tony and Rita went and brought you home." Isabella said and started up her laptop.

"It seems like a dream now. It was unreal."

Isabella turned her laptop around to Chrissy. "I have a video message for you."

On the screen, Tony sat in front of a bookcase. He seemed professionally videoed and lit. Chrissy clutched her hand to her mouth as tears rolled down.

Hi Chrissy. I wanted to reassure you that we are keeping track of you. We will until you say not to."

Rita stepped into the shot. She handed Tony a glass of wine and sat beside him with hers. "Chrissy we couldn't wait any longer to make contact. Helping you has changed my life forever." Rita had her hair and makeup turned up to dazzling. Her braid lay down the front of her burgundy blouse.

Tony and Rita raised their glasses. "Here's to you, kiddo." Tony said and both took a sip.

"Oh, this is so wonderful. They saved me in so many ways." Chrissy tried to straighten her face. "They clean up nice. Rita is so beautiful."

On the screen, Rita took a sip of wine and Tony smiled. "Not so bad yourself. kid" he said.

Rita pointed at the camera. "Psych! This is live, baby-doll! Hello. It's so great to see you."

Chrissy chuckled. "Oh, you two! This is mind blowing."

"I want to assure you that you can trust Isabella. She is a wonderful lady. We are in her home now. You two can talk psychology stuff." Tony said.

"Wait! Oh, hell no! This doesn't count. You still have to come see me."

"You bet, kid. We both look forward to it." Tony said.

"I suddenly got a graduate fellowship to finish my master's in Chicago, where my mother lives. Did you do that?"

"That's out of my realm, kid. It's wonderful. Chi-Town is nice if you aren't in rush hour traffic."

"Chrissy, when they asked who got you out, what did you say." Rita asked.

"I told them the truth. I said that a team of angels got me home."

Author's notes:

Thank you for reading this. If you liked it, let me know. Tell a friend.

I'm having trouble uploading my text, so it may take some time. It may not go in as I intended.

This was to be another flashback. It ran long, so I made it a chapter.

Rita Ch 2.5: Angels of mercy. Is almost finished.