Rita Explores

Story Info
Rita tells of her foray into exhibitionism.
5.8k words
4.51
22.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Rita. If you've read Movie Nights, you know Tony and I are married, have two girls, and that about eight years ago Tony brought home some of "those" movies to spice up our love life. We both discovered that I was more turned on by the movies than even Tony had hoped for, and whether it was just the movies, which I doubt, or the time together to focus on us and talk about things that through force of habit we'd never talked about, our love life did improve.

Tony is, as I have come to understand a lot of guys are, a voyeur. I don't mean in a bad way with the judgement society normally places on such labels. It's just guys are visual for the most part. While he loves watching all women is various states of undress or sexual situations, he is particularly obsessed with me as the center of his visual universe.

While I was hesitant to accept or believe it at first, Tony really enjoys and is aroused by my being seen by other men. I'd never been one to seek that sort of thing and didn't consider it right, my sister and I were raised in a pretty conservative religious household. On top of that, we girls were also raised to believe that one guy would be our world for our entire lives; to death do us part and that sort of thing.

I'm thirty-seven, one hundred twenty-four pounds and five seven. Tony says I'm perfect and I've gotten enough positive feedback these last eight years to believe that my 35B-25-37 frame can turn heads still. I'm a brunette (almost black, really) with thick pubic hair that I trim only around my labia. Those are what Tony says are my best feature, but I didn't always like how I looked 'down there.' As I young woman, I worried about the length of my inner labia -- they more than peek out of my pussy.

Tony's always suggested I dress more provocatively. He calls it 'sexier,' and I did so for him. Only for him, not really understanding or wanting to be 'sexier' for anyone else. We're happily married and I'm a professional woman, a nurse practitioner in a dermatology practice; I didn't think it was appropriate to dress scantily. Through our increasing intimacy and honesty, and almost as a fluke and after much encouragement/ harassment from my husband, I had an experience with being unintentionally exposed. My own reaction was unexpected, and Tony's reaction to my telling him about it was at once shocking and delightful. I was actually quite thrilled by the experience, which confused me. For Tony, as best as I am able to comprehend it, it was like both watching and being in one of the porn movies, - and getting to be the guy who takes the starlet home at night.

I've moved beyond trying to explain the why and how of our particular turn-on. After much more encouragement from my husband, with assurances that he truly was turned on by the incident I had and that he wanted me to explore my own reaction to that, I slowly dipped my toes (and other parts) into exhibitionism. Tony has written about how this began and has kept -- unbeknownst to me -- a sort of journal of all that's transpired since. He's asked that I relate some of the stories; I think he just wants to 'hear' them again as it arouses him. To be honest, it does me too!

It had been about six or seven weeks since the day I had accidently bent over while grocery shopping and caught a young man of eighteen or nineteen looking down my blouse. I still can't explain why I had decided that particular morning to go without a bra, I hadn't done anything like that since Tony and I were in college. When I got back to the house that morning and told Tony about it, I could see that it really turned him on. I had tried to play it off as innocent as I had been worried that he'd be angry, or at least upset. Instead, I had to confess that I had been stimulated by the experience as well, and that night he'd expressed that he wanted me to continue to explore this facet of my sexuality, with the caveat that we share everything that might happen.

I was still conflicted about my desire to be noticed by other men as well as Tony's desire to have me seen in that way. I was certain that he'd get jealous and it would cause harm to our marriage if I ever acted out on the daydreams I'd been having. I recall nothing too overt, but thinking about such things as looking at shorter, tighter skirts while shopping, lighter weight outfits for work (which really shocked me!), and opportunities that might present themselves for me to 'accidently' expose some skin. The daydreams were terribly exciting, but still I hesitated to act on any of them.

Then one afternoon Tony called me at work.

"Hey Babe, I gotta ask a big favor," he started.

I have no idea why I answered with, "Well, as long as it doesn't involve me dancing naked on a table somewhere, what is it?"

He laughed, "Well I don't think it'll get to that, but um... I'd like to bring a couple of customers over this evening?"

I believe my heart skipped a beat. "Tony, no. I will not..."

"Rita, relax, I'm not asking you to do anything," he said lowering his voice to a hoarse whisper, "though you could definitely pull it off. You're gorgeous, and I know that would get us the deal.

I was stunned, I couldn't believe my ears -- and yet I recall feeling strangely intrigued. He was saying he didn't want me to 'do' anything, but he let me know this could influence a contract for our company.

"Listen, these guys were in Orlando for a trade show and just drove over to see the shop. Bobby and I made a proposal for a pretty big order with them last month and they wanted to see our set-up to determine if we could fulfill the order. We were thinking if we could also spend some time to build a relationship...."

I looked over at my nursing assistant who was indicating that my next patient was in the room waiting. "Babe, I can't leave early today, I.."

"No, no problem. Kim says she'll get the kids together and take them to your mom's. She and Bobby will come over, we'll have some drinks and something to eat, hang around the pool for a couple hours, and then they'll head back to their hotel."

"What about food?" I protested weakly.

"It's okay, we'll just order some delivery. Nothing fancy, it's just a chance to make a connection with these guys. Bobby and Kim are in, so is it okay?" I could hear the pleading in his voice. I sensed nothing more from Tony, but my mind was thinking naughty thoughts. I'd surreptitiously been watching some exhibitionist wife videos, feeding my growing curiosity and fantasies, and all I could think of was that this was some sort of dare.

"Fine," I said, then added in a whisper, "but no table dancing."

"Thanks, Babe, I love you." I could hear the smile and relief in his voice.

"Love you too. I gotta go, okay?"

"Sure. Ah, Babe?"

"What, Tony, I've got a patient waiting?"

"Could you...," he began very carefully, "Would you consider...."

"What?"

"Nothing. Never mind. I love you. See you later, Gorgeous. Bye." He hung up.

Tony had been so patient these last couple months, never bringing up his desire for me to show myself off. Never asking if I would or had, just as he had promised to not obsess, not nag. He complimented me often, noticed what I was wearing, but refrained from any sort of overt pushing of the subject. He was leaving this up to me.

I felt myself flush, suddenly warm. A hundred thoughts ran through my mind at the same time; randy visions, anticipation, trepidation, glee, and fear all mingled. Jiminy, what swimsuit would I wear? A glance in the mirror told me which set of thoughts my mind was reacting to, the barely-there bra I had chosen so wear today might as well have been left at home as my always responsive nipples pressed forward.

"Everything okay, Rita?" asked my medical assistant Janine.

"Yeah, Tony is inviting some clients to the house and wanted to give me a head's up. I have to smile all evening, that's all," I responded.

"Hmm," she said handing me the chart. "Speaking of head's up, this might take your mind off tonight."

I looked at the tablet and back at her. This had to be some sort of cruel prank; 28 year-old male with a complaint of a dark spot on the head of his penis.

With a little grin and a nudge of my arm, Janine added, "He's cute too," and knocked on the exam room door announcing our arrival.

The Fates were scheming mightily with my emotions. I see patients all day long, quite often in nothing but their underwear with a paper gown over them which I move as I need to examine this mole or spot, that area they are worried about, or their entire body -- except the genitalia -- for routine skin exams. To be honest, it is very much less stimulating than most folks imagine. The vast majority of us are not models and even fewer seemed to be my patients. Most people look better with clothes on. This guy was the exception.

I glanced over the tablet in my hand to see his pile of clothes on the chair in the corner, his underwear on top. I smiled at him, introduced myself, and asked how he was doing today. My mind was running over the exam I had to do, the things I needed to rule out and consider, my professional checklist. Something deep inside failed to get the message. Janine was right - he was cute, reminding me of a professional tennis player, lithe not bulky, but very much a guy's guy. Dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and a nice smile. Damnit, I wished my nipples were covered with catcher's mitts, hoping he wouldn't notice. It would look silly to run back out and grab the white lab coat I never wore.

"So, Mr. Mullins, you're here about spot on your penis?" I said with professional detachment. As I made eye contact, I saw his eyes rising from my chest.

He blushed at having been caught, an embarrassed grin creasing his lips. "Ah, yeah."

His look into my eyes made me warm.

"Is this a new spot, or have you had it a while?" I asked, seeking to remain professional.

"New. I noticed it about a month ago. Well, my then girlfriend did..." again he blushed and grinned, his blue eyes shining. I couldn't decide if he was bragging a bit or just trying to get the details right.

"I see here that you've never had any cancers, and none in the family, right? That's a good thing." I said, trying to reassure him. As I glanced up from the screen of my tablet, his eyes again rose from my chest. I smiled politely, flattered that he was looking at me not as some random medical widget, but as a woman. When I told Tony, I knew it would excite him, it would make him happy that I was being naughty.

"Well then, I guess we should take a look and see what's going on. If you would, let's get you to lie back, okay?" I nodded and Janine reclined the exam table. Mr. Mullins lay back, his hands pressed to the sides of the gown. It was an instinctive movement, just about every patient did the same thing. In his case, I noticed that apparently his staring at my too-responsive nipples were having an effect on him.

Get your mind under control. You're seeing a patient, be professional. I turned to snap on some gloves.

Turning back to him, I saw his eyes shoot up to meet mine. Tony loved my ass, and that's where my patient had been looking. I smiled inside. That would make Tony happy too.

"Alright, then, I'm going to lift the gown and take a look at this spot you're concerned about. Just relax," I smiled at him. Janine stepped to the other side of the exam table. Mr. Mullins crossed his hands over his chest and looked at the ceiling. This was not my first genital exam. A few times a year we get patients with a spot or rash of concern in the genital area, but as I said, most are not attractive. It was the first time in a long while, certainly I hadn't done an exam of a man's privates since before Tony and I had started our Friday porn nights. This was the first 'real' penis I'd seen other than Tony's in a long time. I recall I had butterflies like a young coed.

I folded the gown up over his waist. He was about half hard and reminded me of Tony. A lot.

I turned to him, "I'm going to have to touch you, alright?" He stared into me and made a little nod.

If you recall high school physics, then you'll understand that when I touched him, we established what must have been some sort of feedback loop. It shouldn't have, but taking his penis between two fingers and raising it to look at the head where he said the spot was excited me. I felt myself flush and knew my nipples were as hard as they had ever been. Whether he noticed, or simply reacted to my touch, his penis bounced as more blood flowed in. The loop, stimulus and response going both ways, was complete.

I took my magnifying lens out and holding his still hardening penis upward, examined the spots.

"There's two, actually, side-by-side," I said, completely returned to professional status. "The good news is that they appear to be angiokeratomas. Completely benign."

The same reaction happens with every patient when you tell them they do NOT have cancer, they exhale the breath they didn't even know they were holding.

"Thank god," Mr. Mullins breathed.

"If it's okay, I'll just look around a bit and make sure there is nothing else going on down here?" I said nonchalantly, still holding his now fully erect penis straight up with my two fingers. He looked to be a twin for Tony, I wanted to wrap my hand around to judge the girth to confirm that, but didn't. This was going to blow Tony's mind. I laughed inside, knowing when I described this all to him he would be as hard as Mr. Mullins was right now. Tony would be so happy with me.

"Have at it, doc" he replied.

I moved his penis to look along the dorsal and ventral surfaces, then set it on his belly as I gently scanned the scrotum where angiokeratoma frequently occur. The two parts of my brain were both functioning. The logical side thoroughly examined the patient with all the acquired knowledge and experience I had, the imaginative side was dancing with randy, erotic thoughts. The room felt warm.

I straightened and said to him, "Just those two on the head. Nothing to worry about, Mr. Mullins," sincerely happy to deliver good news. I had not realized that I had rested my hand on his thigh, I'm sure as part of the comforting touch we are trained in. Nor had I pulled his gown back down.

He seemed not to have any concern about his nakedness, nor the state of his penis, so very much like Tony's.

"Ah, so ah, they won't get any bigger or anything, right?" he asked, his eyes moving down toward his waist and then up to mine again.

"No, that shouldn't happen. It's just some small blood vessels, capillaries, but nothing that will grow..." I unconsciously looked at his full penis. When our eyes met again, I felt myself blush. He grinned. Ohmigod, Tony was going to be thrilled when I shared this afternoon with him. He wanted me to flirt, wanted me to tease. But how would he feel about me being clothed and in a room with a handsome young man, with an erect penis inches from my face? And I'd held him, felt him grow in my grip? I'd closely examined his hard cock, his scrotum -- I'd only been that close to Tony since we married. Would Tony be happy or upset? He looked so much like Tony down there.... Why hadn't I pulled his gown over him?

"Doc, that... those angio thingies, they just don't look good. Can you get rid of them?" Mr. Mullins asked.

He was cavalierly holding his penis straight up as he looked down at himself. Janine and I made eye contact. We were both flushed and her eyes were wide. At twenty-two, I didn't know what kind of experiences she had with men, but I could imagine Tony doing the same thing. He'd be hard and proud to have two women staring at him.

Mine experiences were limited to Tony and fantasy studs in films since I got married. Tony said I always got him hard and had been encouraging me to tease other men saying I was sexy and could get the same reaction from them too. This had to be some sort of set-up by Tony to make me feel good about myself, to believe I could do the teasing he wanted me to do, right? He proved his point, I did like that I could excite other guys. I was aroused. Damnit Tony.

Simultaneously, Janine and I looked back at the hard cock pointing to the ceiling that Mr. Mullins still gripped, then back at each other. I winked at her. It was kind of fun -- unexpected as it was. We'd been professional, had done nothing beyond the scope of practice. Tony had to be testing me; I wanted him to be happy and I was happy he was getting me to explore. I wanted so desperately to make love to him right that moment.

"Mr. Mullins, we can take those off, either by laser or by freezing them off. Why don't you get dressed and I'll have Janine bring you in some information on the procedures. Just call the office when you decide and we'll get you scheduled. Either will take about fifteen minutes. It was a pleasure to meet you, and I'm glad it was nothing serious."

I pulled off my gloves, tossed them in the trash and exited the room, Janine on my heels. I headed to the restroom to make sure the dampness I was feeling was not showing through my scrubs. I needed a moment to gather myself, think about what I was feeling.

After splashing some cool water on my face and making sure there was no 'leakage' on my scrubs, I realized why I was flustered. In seven years, I had never had a patient who had gotten fully hard. Genital exams weren't rare -- though certainly not frequent - but the gents were generally older, and more nervous or embarrassed than aroused. Mr. Mullins had been eying me, and I let myself believe that's why he had become aroused, and why I had gotten all bothered in response.

Well, that was certainly different I thought to myself. And it was fun, maybe Tony is right that I am attractive to other men. I shook my head at my own naughtiness and walked out to finish the day.

Still four more patients on the schedule, I prayed they were all old and unattractive.

2

"@Bo-Peeps. home 1 hr," Tony's text read as I got in the car. I just shook my head. Of course they had to stop at a strip joint for a drink before coming home for dinner. Boys. I didn't mind, really, I trusted Tony completely and, like the porn films, watching naked women always got him going. But, damnit, he was bringing these men to our home and we were going to sit by the pool and chat.

"where r my suits?," I typed back. After my adventure of wearing the thin one piece a couple months back, my "mom suits," as Tony called them, seemed to have gone missing. They'd been replaced with another even more transparent -I didn't believe it was possible! -- one piece and two little bikinis, one yellow and the other red. I'd worn them all in the ensuing weeks, my white flanks now nicely tanned, but that had been with just Tony and the girls. I'd meet Tony naked at the front door if he asked, I adored making him happy, but I was not meeting strangers like that or in any of the suits in my drawer. The afternoon had already been interesting enough.

That cock was really nice, I smiled, inhaling deeply. "Stop!" I said out load, trying to get my mind off the warmth in my body.

"top rht" was Tony's succinct reply a minute later.

"NO, MY suits!!" I sent back, still wondering if Mr. Mullins was something Tony had set up trying to get me in the mood for something else. I flipped the dial to turn the AC up a bit. The car was getting warm.

I lifted the phone to find Kim texting me too. "WTF, B just txt 2 wear red scrunch bottom!"

Well, it wasn't just Tony, the boys wanted us both to be eye candy. Kim killed the red bikini, and the scrunch bottom not only flattered her fabulous figure but had a tendency to ride up and become a semi-thong. That and the not-big-enough top had her spilling out any way she moved.

"top rht. pleeeeeze" was Tony's response seconds later. I laughed looking at it.

12