Rita Explores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"u sur?" I typed, my heart racing. Did I want him to say yes? I did. I looked into the mirror and saw I was flushed, - and smiling.

My mind went back many years, when Bobby was in the Marines and Kim was struggling to earn some extra money. Junior enlisteds don't earn enough to survive, a sad fact scarcely reported on. They and their families have to not only perform their full-time military duties but work extra jobs to make ends meet. Around most bases, it makes for a tight job market.

The emoji from Tony was of a lustfull happy face with the tongue out. I giggled.

"up for another Walter's???" I texted Kim. She'd called me back then, I was a junior in college, and asked if I could use some extra money to help her out. I drove up that Friday and on a Saturday that I would always remember, we were 'hostesses' at Walter somebody's bachelor party. I was young and open to trying things, and it sounded like fun. It was scary and exciting, I figured it would be the one time I would ever try anything like that. The French maid outfits mostly stayed on, well, for the better part of the evening. By the time we left, we were both topless and I seem to recall that Kim only had on the skirt, no panties. Maybe it was both of us. We giggled and burst out laughing often on the way back to her tiny apartment, streaking in from the parking lot after midnight. I don't know if she ever told Bobby; Tony has not heard the story.

"OMG, u think?" she shot right back. That was followed up with a request for me to delete the text string. Obviously Bobby did not know about this long-ago party either. Or the others that Kim had done with other hostesses.... Sister secrets.

[I realized just now that when Tony reads this, I'll have to explain about that party. Oh, well, he'll enjoy the tale. We've come a long way and he'll probably wonder why I took a long break from letting other guys see me, about eleven years. Odd that we fall into roles of what we should and shouldn't behave like and let that dictate so much of our lives.]

"ok, NP. Heels?" I responded as I pulled out of the drive from work.

"Heels!" came back, with a bug-eyed happy face. I turned toward the house as warm as I had been earlier, my heart racing. I wanted Tony happy.

As I pulled into our driveway, Tony texted again. "leaving about 30min. Food?"

I was a jumble of nerves. Excited that this opportunity was presenting itself and scared that I wouldn't be able to do it. And that I might! Kim would be here, and Bobby too. Kim and I had seen each other naked since we were kids, but Bobby. I'd kept covered up the last time we were together by the pool, this time, if I could actually do this, he'd be seeing a lot. And these two other guys. Ohmigod! Please don't let them be fat pigs, or slimy creeps. I wanted to do this. I wanted to for me, and wanted so much for Tony to be happy. I wanted him proud of me, that I could fulfill his desires in every way. Oh, that pretty cock on Mr. Mullins, I thought, and wondered would they get hard too?

I stopped the car and sat still. I took several long, slow, deep breaths to calm myself. Tony had been encouraging me, he wanted to show me off. I wanted to do this for him. Bobby wanted Kim to show off too, I'd have her backing me up, I wouldn't be alone. Maybe Kim wasn't as nervous as me, she'd always shown a lot of skin.

I smiled, calm. I knew what I was going to wear, which heels I'd choose. I loved Tony and wanted this for him. I loved that he loved and supported me, that he gave me the courage and the freedom to do this. It was a tease, foreplay between my husband and myself, everyone else just props for our love-making.

"food?" his text asked again.

"PIZZA delivery, if u DARE" I giddily sent back.

A string of thumping heart emojis came back on my phone as Kim pulled up in the driveway next to me.

We heard the car doors close.

"Ready?" Kim asked, pushing out her chest.

"No," I giggled, re-tying the coverup around my hips and taking a last glance in the mirror. I opted for the light teal one piece. My areola and nipples were quite obvious, and it was apparent they wanted to be seen. Tony wants this, you want this. Relax.

We met the guys as they came in through the garage, both of us standing casually in the kitchen, each with a wine cooler in our hands. Liquid courage. "Hi," we both chimed and clicked in our heels over to our respective husbands, pressing our nearly nude bodies to them and kissing deeply. The two guests entered after them and stood in stunned silence as Tony and Bobby were greeted by their Stepford wives.

"I see you two are ready for the Jacuzzi," Tony said as if this were a natural occurrence.

"We wanted to wait for you guys, and not come in all drippy," Kim smiled at the two strangers. "Hi, I'm Kim, Bobby's wife," she offered her hand.

"Herbert," the closer one answered trying not to gape at Kim's swaying breasts as she stepped to him. "Call me Bert."

She shook hands with him, intentionally making sure other parts shook too. "So nice to meet you."

I came past Tony and extended my hand to the other man. "And I'm Rita, obviously I'm Tony's wife." He couldn't even pretend to not be looking at my all but naked breasts that practically preceded my hand in reaching him. I was surprisingly calm, and so hot!

"Mic, Mic Dawson," he said, finally looking up to my face. I smiled broadly.

"Mic, Bert, it's a pleasure to meet you both." I smiled as I shook Bert's hand in greeting. "Welcome to our home. There's drinks over on the counter, beer in the fridge, and a Jacuzzi waiting for all of us. Pizza should be here in a bit. We'll let you boys get settled and meet you outside, okay?"

I caught Tony's eyes which were quite wide and seemed very happy, and winked, walking to him and giving him a big hug.

"I love you, don't be long," I kissed him and started toward the lanai.

He whispered as I parted, "I love you. You're so beautiful. Thank you."

I floated out to the lanai, proud of myself and of our love.

"I guess that's my cue," smiled Kim and turned with her drink in her hand to join me. She had no coverup wrap, so her beautiful, firm ass swung for their appreciation. She took about three or four steps, then turned in profile and said "Oh, you do have suits, don't you? If not, maybe you can borrow some," then shrugging, winked and said, "or whatever," and proceeded to the lanai swinging her hips.

"Too much?" I asked Kim as she came up next to me.

"You, no. That last bit with 'whatever' from me, probably," Kim chuckled.

"You don't think..., I mean, Tony's got just one suit?" I giggled.

"Oh!" Kim said surprised. "Well," she clinked her bottle against mine, "the boys set this up, they should have figured that out. We got our suits, that's their problem." Then she began to giggle too.

"Ready," I asked taking a deep breath.

"Let's," she winked at me. I unwrapped the coverup and bent to set it on a lounge chair. We both bent at the waist to slip off our heels, making sure that we were where all eyes could see our backsides. I knew my suit was gathering as I straightened up but made no attempt to fix it. Kim didn't fix hers either as I could see. We both walked to the jacuzzi and slipped into the bubbling water.

The guys came out and sat with their drinks in chairs facing us, continuing to talk among themselves. We each raised our drinks to the others. After five minutes, Kim seemed perturbed.

"I know they're talking business, but this isn't as fun as I hoped. Let's go ask if they're coming in," she suggested.

I'd worn this suit one other time, and I knew that when I got wet, like I was now, this was completely see-through. I knew that when I put it on, but suddenly I wasn't sure I could get out and actually let Bobby, Mic, and Bert see...everything. There was some opacity when it was dry, though not much. Everything showed when it was wet. I knew too that Tony loved the look, he'd gushed over me the other time I'd worn this, - for us. He'd told me how erotic it would be for me to wear this around other men, but I was suddenly concerned that he might not want me to do this in front of clients.

Kim began to raise herself up. Her suit was unlined, and while you could 'see' every bump, it was still opaque. "Well, you coming?" she asked.

"Ask Tony to get me another drink, wouldya?"

"C'mon," Kim encouraged me.

I stood facing her, just my top half above water, then sat again.

Kim's mouth was open. "Ree, you might as well be naked," she whispered, her eyes wide.

I smiled. "I know, Kay-kay. Tony knows too. He bought this for me, and he says he wants me to...he wants to show me off. I need to hear him tell me it's okay, with these guys here. With Bobby here."

She squeezed my hand. "Bobby's always said the same thing to me, about showing me off. Has since college, but I'm a freakin extrovert anyhow. Hell, I loved cheerleading just so I could show off my panties," she laughed. "I sent him naughty pics while he was overseas, and he told me he was showing them around. I did the hostess thing for the thrill as much as the money, maybe more than the money. But, Ree, that's not you."

I smiled broadly looking her in the eyes. "Kay-kay, I want it to be. Tony wants me to, he says it makes him happy to think about, and I want to have other guys look at me. The thought excites me so much, but I don't want to hurt Tony, or do anything that will hurt our marriage."

She laughed. "Really? You want to?"

I nodded, "Really. I, me, I want to. I think about it all the time. I want to make Tony happy."

"We're a weird damn family," my big sister said as she dipped into the water up to her neck. "What would mom and pop think of the two floozies they raised?" she asked, wiggling below the surface adjusting her suit bottom to show almost all her ass. Then she leaned over and made sure her breasts were close to popping out of the top before she exited the jacuzzi.

"I'll send Tony over with your drink and see if I can entice the guys to join us. I love ya, sis."

"I love you too, Kay-kay."

I was smiling, recalling how mom would describe any girl that showed any skin or wore what she considered an 'improper' skirt or dress as a floozie, how we weren't ever to be like that. Obviously, the lesson hadn't taken with either of us.

Tony came over and squatted down next to the jacuzzi, handing me my drink. I swallowed the half bottle I stilled nursed and handed it to him in exchange.

"Rita, I love you. You are the most striking, most exquisite, most sensuous, most erotic creature the gods have ever created. I'm so proud of you and so very happy that you are exploring your desire to share your beauty with others," he enthused.

"So you're okay with me getting out and letting them see me?"

"I'd be more than delighted and It would make me very, very happy. But only if it's what you want," Tony responded looking at me with love.

I stood and offered Tony my free hand as I stepped up on the seat of the jacuzzi and out.

12