Rita - Gulf Shores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I answered with a sense of serenity. "I love you."

"I love you, Rita. More and more everyday," I heard the smile return to his voice.

"I'll call tonight, but I better get back to my classes, okay?"

"Okay, we'll talk later."

"Bye, my love."

"Hey, relax and have fun. Don't worry about anything. I love you. Bye."

I giggled. "Have fun? You're so fuckin' messed up, Babe."

"Yes, we are. Later, sweetheart."

Tony texted about forty-five minutes later with an attached photo. "is this roberto" I replied "yes" not even wondering how he found a picture of the guy, but sure that he was taking care of me.

The last session of the day was on Male Genital Skin Conditions. It reminded me of the Dermatologist's rule of thumb -- "if you don't know what it is, don't touch it; if you do know what it is, you don't have to touch it." I was having a difficult time concentrating, daydreaming about the "after" pictures the lecturer was putting up -- once all those scrotums and penises were normal looking. I like cocks, and I suppose just like guys like pussies, I find each one unique.

I returned to my room with a grin on my face, thinking about the male anatomy and anxious to head out to the pool to soak in the sun. I know, not smart for a person who knows what sun damage can do to skin, but I planned (as I always do) to have myself covered in sunblock. And little else!

The flower and envelope on the bed caught my attention as soon as I walked in. I dropped my bag and sat on the bed taking the envelope and pulling the note out.

"Mrs. Gunter, I am very sorry for causing you any discomfort. It was not my intention to do so, but I never thought such a beautiful woman would ever allow me the privilege of having a picture of herself enjoying breakfast as you were.

I have explained to your husband that the photograph will never be posted anywhere and your name will never be made public, though I cannot promise that others won't see it on my cell. You are simply too lovely for me to not show my friends who will never believe me otherwise. Mr. Gunter has said he finds this acceptable, but that it is totally up to you. I have agreed to abide by your decision -- just text me on the number you found on your phone.

I apologize again for taking the photo without asking. I hope you understand and take it as a compliment to your exquisite beauty. Your husband is the luckiest man in the world.

R."

The smile on my face almost hurt. I have never found out what Tony said, or how he ever reached this guy, but I knew all was well; every worry melted from my mind about the photo and Roberto. This young man was articulate too, and I found that very sexy. The thought of what I had done, greeting god-knows-who in the morning in nothing but skimpy panties, inviting him in, and having him take a photo of me -- two! -- with my hard nipples poking out at him seemed suddenly even more erotic than I remembered from the morning.

I went to change, still with my heart dancing. Tony was happy, had made sure all was okay. In the mirror, there was no doubt I was feeling the butterflies. My breasts were feeling fuller, and those ever stimulated nipples of mine that Tony adored were puffed out as much as I had ever recalled. All of me was participating in the excitement; my outer labia engorged, and the inner, soft, wings dangling and glistening.

I laid out both suits, trying to decide which I would wear as I slathered all of me with sunscreen and worked it in, perhaps more enthusiastically than necessary and in places I intended -- hoped? -- knew I should? - keep covered.

Still nude, I took a picture of the note and flower and sent it to Tony with only the shape of a heart attached. I sent another with my two suits, asking which he wanted me showing off in.

I cropped the selfie I had sent Tony earlier showing both my breasts and my thong covered pussy by the railing, cutting off part of my face, and sent it to Roberto.

"Thought you'd like this one too. Keep both. Can you bring breakfast tomorrow, same time? I'm hoping the light is good so I can get some more pics for sharing..... with my husband. I hope you'll help" - a blushing emoticon ended my message.

Tony sent back his choice of suits and all caps "HAVE FUN!!!!"

I pulled on my suit and adjusted everything in the mirror, then tossed on my cover-up, stepped into my sandals, and headed off to the pool for some afternoon exposure. To the sun, silly..... *wink*

12