Rita, My First

Story Info
A friend's mother wants more than her daughter knows.
3.3k words
4.34
19k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all have a first time in our life; this is my story of mine....

*

Living in an average size neighborhood in 1974 had its benefits. This year, I was a senior in high school and had just purchased my first transportation, a Suzuki 750 motorcycle. We lived down the street from Joe and Rita, a couple around my parents' age. Joe worked in a local office alongside my mother, and Rita worked at an insurance agency. They had two daughters that we had grown up with. The oldest, Kate, was the same age as me.

Our parents were close and often visited. Dad and Joe were both fishermen and spent time together fishing. They all drank beer and were quite happy to share with anyone around. It was common for us to visit their house several times weekly. For some strange reason, I became interested in several new assets Kate was developing on her chest.

We had a pool in our backyard, so our house was the place to swim. I was desperate to explore those new growths and invited her for a swim. It took some time but eventually, I convinced her to unstrap her top and let me explore her firm, plump growths. She said they were always sore and seemed to get more prominent daily. It was all new to her also. We eventually convinced each other to date.

Kate liked to go for rides on my motorcycle, so we spent a lot of time riding. Last Saturday, Joe had just left to go fishing. Rita, I, and her girls were sitting around visiting as usual. Several beers had made their way through Rita and me when she insisted on going for a ride on my bike. As a high school-age boy, I was not interested in riding a nearly forty-year-old female neighbor around town. This could be detrimental to my Moxy. Kate became tired of hearing her mother beg.

"Take her for a ride so she will stop pestering you."

Wanting the begging to stop and satisfy Kate, I finally caved in and agreed. She smiled and bragged that I was finally taking her for a ride and that we would return in a while. We saddled up and headed out. As I turned out of her drive and onto the street, she reached around, unzipped my pants, pulled my dick out, and started stroking it. I nearly ran off the road in shock at being invaded in such a manner.

"I thought you would never get the hint, son. Damn, you are blessed. Now take me somewhere and fuck me!"

My life flashed before me. My brain had no idea how to respond to such a request. This was our neighbor, and I was dating her daughter! She was my mother's age!

"I'm.... not prepared."

"What do you mean? Take me somewhere and fuck me, please!"

As much as I wanted to brag, I really had nothing to brag about; I was still a virgin.

My shaft was more rigid than ever as we motored down the road, held by her two hungry hands. How can one turn down a desperately horny lady who has your dick out stroking it? I decided to head out of town to a forest road I knew of. We stopped and parked when we arrived at the secluded sandy road through the pine forest.

"I have nothing to lay down." She ripped my clothes off with hers and threw them down on the ground. I was nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof. I had never seen a naked lady before, ever!

"I had no idea you were this big; damn."

She laid down on her back, legs spread, displaying her innermost sanctuary. Her eyes were fixed on my hard teen penis.

"Well, you do know what to do, don't you?"

"Well....this will be the first time!"

"Are you telling me you're a virgin? Fuck."

The opportunity to be the first to possess a nine-inch throbbing nineteen-year-old teenage dick infatuated her. She grabbed and pulled me down, guiding my dripping head directly into her hot moist chamber. I slid in immediately through the seeping lubrication.

"Are you sure you have never done this before? Damn, you feel good inside me! My husband never touched places in me like this."

Spasms raced through both of our bodies, mine for the first time! Her rhythm increased to a vigorous pace bucking up and down uncontrollably.

A warm stream of moisture sped past my throbbing meat as she hollered in response, quivering in ecstasy. I instantly reciprocated, releasing my load. Two minutes of sheer sexual bliss had just happened. We both lay there fully gratified. I had no idea sex could be so explosive and quick!

"You have the best dick I have ever had, son."

My neurons were out to lunch at present. I was confused as to what had just transpired. We gathered our clothes and headed back. The return trip was quite relaxed as we both were still enjoying the sensation of raw, unplanned intercourse. I remained confused as we turned into her drive; she reached around and whispered, "by no means are you to discuss this with my daughters or anyone else. And also, I am not through with your dick, and I forbid you to stick that thing in my daughter; she could not handle your size!"

~o~

A week later, I was summoned back to her house. My mother told me she needed help, so I walked over. When I arrived, she was giddy, anticipating the possibility of capturing my body again.

"Come in, please! We have the entire afternoon to ourselves."

She immediately led me to the master bedroom. "In here?"

"Yes, I want to fuck you in every room in the house. Now fuck me!"

She stripped her dress off, wearing nothing beneath, leaving me to attempt to keep up hurriedly. Rita climbed up on her bed, kneeling and facing away from me, serving up her puss proudly.

"Fuck my pussy."

My rock-hard inches found her slippery opening quickly; she winced with pleasure as I grabbed her ass and forced it inside in one continuous push.

"Ahhh, that feels so good! I have been dreaming about that thing."

She grabbed a handful of linens as I reared back and started pumping as hard as possible. Her body rocked in unison as my balls slapped her inner thighs, and her breasts swung wildly, thrashing her chest; I gripped her waist tightly as I tried to bury every inch of myself. She was at the pinnacle of ecstasy, despoiled by a teen half her age in her husband's bed!

Her entire bottom was wet, sloppy, and slippery. A slight miscue led to an unplanned anal invasion by inaccuracy and inexperience.

"Ahhhoohhhh, not my ass!" It was too late for regrets now. My slippery member had mistakenly found a new target, a constricted one attempting to rid itself of the invader. Her pulse rose with the excitement of the newly discovered sensation as she squeezed tightly to stop the intrusion, only to relinquish the entrance; her interest in the new pleasure radiating from her rear took authority accepting the foreign visitor's race to seek the unknown hidden inside.

Demonic yells escaped her vocabulary as she tried to determine whether the ecstasy or pain would win. The harder I pumped, the tighter she squeezed; I exploded with a flood of hot fury.

"Fuuck, my assss. Oh God, my ass. You shot in my ass!"

I exited my newfound pleasure and found her lying on the bed, oozing liquid sex. I quickly found several clothing articles and tied her down to each corner. I left a pleading, desperate female tied to the bed, messy and plundered.

I returned two hours later to inspect my trophy. She was outraged at being tied to her bed and left.

"I am not through with you yet."

"I could have been found by someone tied up like this!"

"Do you want more of this hard teenage dick?"

"Yes, you know I do!"

I untied her and led her into the dining room.

"Lean over the dining table on your belly."

I tied each wrist to a leg and each ankle to a leg. My girlfriend's mother, twice my age, was knotted to the tabletop naked, waiting for me to fuck her again. I slowly teased her juicy opening with several fingers. An immediate show of excitement ran down her back as she quivered, contracting on my fingers.

"I can't stand you teasing me, fuck me. I need you inside me!"

For the second time in four hours, I plunged myself in with unrelenting accuracy. She arched up in response, welcoming my hardness again. After ten minutes of unrelenting pounding, she uttered one last request.

"My ass."

This signaled a new era in our relationship. We both enjoyed exploring each opening and the exotic pleasure of it.

Rita's body tensed up and rose off the table slightly. She pushed her ass up, begging to be marauded in her rear. I grabbed her waist and held her tightly as my blood-filled pole pierced the door; she gasped for breath as I slid inside.

"Oh God, that feels good in my ass."

Several quick withdrawals followed by ramming returns sent her into a trance. Her body had never experienced such pleasure or knew it existed, answering with a torrent of spasms and juice flowing out of her cavity as she lay in total bliss, tied to the table.

"I love that dick. It rubs every single spot just right. Joe will be fishing on the second Saturday, and both girls will be at camp. I want to see you again then."

~o~

Kate arrived from school just minutes after we had gotten dressed. She never suspected our activities. I was still in a cloud of fog, trying to figure this out. I had one person who desperately wanted to fuck all the time, but I was dating her daughter, whom I had not yet pinned.

The following Saturday, Kate and I had planned a date for the evening. We were going to spend the evening at a local lake and have a bonfire. As the evening progressed, Kate was becoming woozy from too much beer. After several more, she declared she wanted me to be the first; she had finally decided. We walked out to a secluded area and lay on the ground. I began removing my clothes while she watched.

"Oh My God....that thing is huge! I can't possibly fit that in me."

"We will never find out if you don't try."

Kate reluctantly removed her clothes and threw them down. She had no idea what to do. We necked and kissed for a while as I attempted to get a finger inside. It was tight. Her body finally started sending lubrication.

"I am going to lie on my back, Kate. Why don't you get over me and lower yourself?"

She stood up and rose over me as I guided her down. Her virgin slit grasped the tip of my hard and stopped there.

"It's not going to go!" I kept massaging her slit with two fingers as she rocked slightly. Her opening finally started to relax as my head slipped in.

"That hurts; you are too big!"'

"Keep clinching and relaxing your muscles; I think it's moving."

I was hurting. I desperately wanted to slide inside her as I watched her firm, nubile breasts tense up with each movement. Finally, I reached up, grabbed her waist, and started pulling down.

"Damn, my pussy is on fire; you are too big."

I made one last attempt as I plunged in as far as possible.

"Ahhhhhhhh, fuck, that hurts!"

"Hang on!" I held her for several minutes as she winced in agony until her muscles found their proper place. After several minutes she relaxed and moaned with relief. Her body fell limp on my hard dick; it had finally reached its limit, nine inches inside.

"Damn, I can feel that thing in my belly!" Suddenly I felt her clinching her vaginal muscles, inspecting the inches of hot hardness that had invaded her torso, pushing the skin out behind her belly button. She began rocking slowly as her pussy relaxed and began to send comfort signals to her.

"That's starting to feel better. Are all boys this big?"

"It runs in my family. The guys in gym class were always teasing me about it. I think they were jealous. Try to slide up and down on me."

Kate started rocking up and down as she found her rhythm. Within minutes her pussy began bottoming out on my groin as her vagina began to relax. She was so tight that I thought I would lose some skin with each stroke. We continued this way until she ran out of energy, falling asleep with me inside her.

We did not get back to her house until 4:00 in the morning. "I liked you inside me, I am really sore, but it did feel good. I want to do it some more, maybe next Friday."

Her mother was not happy that we stayed out all night. I was pretty nervous standing in the company of my girlfriend, whom I had just fucked for the first time, and her mother, who wanted to fuck me again, neither knowing of each other's previous activity.

~o~

The following Friday, we left for our date night as usual.

"Let's go somewhere private; I want to try the sex thing again."

I took her to a friend's house who was at work and said we could use his bed. Kate was better prepared this time, bringing lubricant with her.

"Get on your back; I want to get over you again." Kate hovered over my stiffness and applied lubricant to her and me. Lowering herself slowly, I popped right into her tightness.

"Ohhh, I am still a little sore."

"Take your time; let your pussy stretch."

"Damn, you are still so big! It feels like I am going to rip." Kate held the position for what seemed like ten minutes, squeezing and relaxing her vaginal muscles. Her expression slowly changed as her body became more accepting of the nine-inch probe stuck inside her belly. Slowly rocking up and down, she found her rhythm as her muscles contracted around my hardness. Pouncing back and forth felt wonderful; she began to teach her body the path to a new amazing sensation. Suddenly a gush of warmth roared through her and surrounded my dick; her pussy wept sex as she pounded feverously.

"Oh my god! Ahhhhhh, That........feels.........soooo.......goood."

The expression of a young girl who has just experienced her first orgasm is one to behold, like finding an undiscovered planet in the galaxy. Kate's understanding of sex grew immediately, questioning her mother's constant scolding about how bad it was. We enjoyed it for hours as she introduced her body to orgasmic sex.

The week passed quickly. Friday night Kate and her sister left for an overnight camp. Joe was leaving early today to go fishing. Anticipation of the day's planned event ran through my brain continuously. Rita anxiously awaited my arrival; she was unhappy that I did not arrive until after lunch. Her hormones surged through every pore in her body, oozing a continual stream of moisture from her pussy.

She opened the back door naked and shaking, grabbed my hand, and pulled me inside.

"I am so horny; my body is in agony. I need your dick!"

She hurriedly led me back to the rear of the house, pulling me into Kate's room; the fact that she wanted to fuck me in her daughter's bed sent a surge of excitement through me.

Rita walked over to the bed and kneeled at the foot of Kate's bed, lying on her belly.

"Tie me up."

I stretched the bed linen out, tied her wrists together, fastened them to the head of the bed, and secured her thighs to the bed frame. Kates's horny mother was tied to her bed, waiting to be screwed.

"I need to be fucked. I need your dick inside me! Hurry.... please!"

Rita was shaking with anticipation. A steady flow of moisture made its way toward my insertion. The scent of her daughter's bed linens brought on an unusually wicked thought, adding to her excitement.

I grabbed her waist as I entered, demonically ramming myself in, hitting bottom quickly.

"Oooh, I have waited for that for two weeks!" She answered with a set of deep chesty yells attempting to gasp for any breath she could muster as I pounded her brutally.

"Your dick is amazing; you feel sooo good. I love it when your balls slap my pussy hard!"

A rush of adrenaline shot through her as she contracted mightily onto my dick. She wanted to feel every tiny molecule of man meat as I pushed feverously toward her limit.

Rita wailed at the top of her voice, stretching the linen knots as the orgasm took control. Her contractions lasted minutes while the muscles of her vagina continued to confirm the stiffness of the teenage intruder.

Floating in a cloud of bliss, she turned her head back with a look of contentment.

"My ass, I want to feel you in my ass."

I had anticipated this and relished the opportunity to attack her rear again. I stood up proud, delivering her liberator as requested.

She was ready. Her opening welcomed me completely relaxed, accepting the hardened teen dick with thorough lubrication.

Holding tightly to her hips, I plunged in as hard as possible as my testicles slapped her cheeks.

"Damn, you have the best dick I have ever had!"

She shook on top of the bed uncontrollably as she mumbled.

"I'....mmm... going..... to....co--- innng," enjoying the wickedness of using her daughter's bed to get fucked by her boyfriend.

The constant slapping of my pelvis and the continual volume of carnal pleasure escaping from Rita's mouth filled the room with a loud constant commotion. There was no stopping the sex wizard now.

"Ahhhhh, fuck--- my ass; I'm fixing to...... coooomme!"

A familiar voice suddenly interrupted the strenuous resonance of our raw untethered sex.

"MOM?"

Rita screamed with shame and ecstasy, closing in on the pinnacle of the most massive orgasm she had ever experienced. She could not stop accepting the satisfaction of the anal exercise; getting caught by her daughter only heightened the sensation and ignited the final surge of adrenaline.

The feverous activity and shocking surprise sent my glands into a massive eruption. I stood on my toes and yowled like a wild animal as the hot stream of seed pumped vigorously into her mother.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Her orgasm roared to life, sending a galaxy of pleasure throughout her body.

Kate stood there in shock and disbelief, attempting to comprehend the sight before her; her mother tied to her bed, screaming uncontrollably with pleasure as her boyfriend gripped her waist and rammed his dick into her wildly, growling like an animal!

Kate disappeared as quickly as she had entered; I untied Rita, and we attempted to gather our sanity.

"I better be going now."

"Yes, Oh God. What am I going to tell Kate? I am going to hell for this."

Later that evening, Kate returned to figure out what had happened. Rita was mortified, ashamed, and embarrassed to confront her daughter about today's unconscionable behavior.

"Sweetheart, I am so sorry you found me in such a predicament. I never planned for this to go as far as it did. I was drunk.... and horny.... and stole your boyfriend for my pleasure. I know you can never forgive me; It was my fault. It's...... just.......he.... does things.... and reaches places in me that have never been reached before;..... his dick is so damn good."

"You have told me for years that sex was bad!........ I had the best orgasm ever last week with that huge thing inside me! He likes me on top so he can see his head inside of me, moving the skin behind my belly button.......Why were you tied to my bed?........ Was...... he fucking your..... ass?"