Rita, The Computer Forensics Tech

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita added some creamer to her coffee, stirred it and then looked up at me.

"You didn't act like that the first time we met. Why?"

"Oh, I saw how pretty you are, but like I said, you're quite a bit younger than I am and besides that, Don said you didn't seem to like men. At that point, all I was hoping for was that you were as good with computers as Don said you were."

Rita sipped her coffee, made a face, and then added more creamer. She took another sip and then smiled at me.

"So, now that you know who I am, what do you think?"

One of the things I liked about Rita was that she was pretty confident and direct. I had no doubts that she was serious but that was a loaded question with no safe right answer. It was an interrogation technique I'd used a thousand times in the past.

I couldn't answer her truthfully because the situation had changed. It was easy to keep Rita in my mind as a co-worker when we were working on the case. Now, sitting there on her couch with her, it was like all my senses were on alert. It was the way her breasts moved under her blouse when she breathed. It was the way her jeans fit her slender thighs. It was the way that she looked all over, the look of a very sensuous, very desirable woman and I was far from immune to that look.

When she asked me what I thought of her, a thousand thoughts raced through my mind and none of them had anything to do with how smart she was or how much she'd impressed me with her computer skills.

The only way I saw to get out of the situation was to tell her something nice but not something that would give her a hint about what I was thinking, and then leave. I looked at my watch.

"Well, I think you're a very intelligent woman and that you're very good at what you do. It's almost nine. I didn't realize I'd kept you out so long. I should probably be going."

Rita put down her coffee cup and then touched my hand.

"Mack, remember when I said I liked men, just not men who gave me some lame line hoping to get close to me? I really liked that you didn't do that, and the more I worked with you, the more I liked it that you kept things professional. Right now, I don't feel very professional and it isn't the wine. It's this feeling you give me when I'm with you and that feeling is about as far from professional as you can get. I was kind of hoping you wouldn't feel professional either."

I smiled.

"Rita, it's not that I haven't thought about it because I have. It's just that...well, if anybody at the station found out..."

Rita slipped her hand up my arm and then down my chest. Her voice was soft and sultry.

"I promise not to tell a soul."

If Rita's sensuous lips hadn't been open a little in that way women have of opening their lips when they're being seductive, I might have been able to leave. That that's what she did though, well, that and look at me with those deep blue eyes that seemed to sparkle even more than before. Those eyes reached right into my mind and wiped away any reservations that were still there.

Rita sighed when I leaned over and kissed those open lips, and I felt this little tingle race down my spine when she moved her hand from my chest to the back of my head to keep our lips together. I think she shivered when our tongues met, or maybe that was me. All I know is I went from thinking about making love to Rita to craving the touch of her skin against mine, the feeling of her breasts in my hands, and the rush of sensations when I entered her for the first time.

A few seconds later, Rita pulled gently away and looked at me with a face filled with desire.

"Mack, I know what I want and this isn't my first time. Let's go in my bedroom."

I took the clip-on holster with my Sig out of my pants while Rita was unbuttoning her blouse. I sat it on the table beside her bed while she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. I was starting to unbutton my shirt when Rita slipped the bra off her arms and then took the two steps that separated us. She gently pulled my hands from my shirt and then began undoing the buttons and driving me crazy in the process.

She undid a button and then kissed me, then undid another button and kissed me again. In between those kisses, I watched her firm breasts wobble from the way her hands were working. During those kisses, my cock stiffened until it was pushing out the front of my pants.

Once Rita had my shirt unbuttoned, she pulled it off my shoulders and then slipped her hands under my white T-shirt. She stroked my chest for a couple seconds and then murmured, "This has to go", and then pulled it up. I finished taking off my T-shirt and as soon as I dropped it on the floor, Rita put her arms around my neck and pushed her nipples into my chest.

She moaned when I cupped her left breast and then shuddered when I stroked a fingertip over her nipple. I heard her whisper, "I want you, Mack".

It took a while to get the rest of our clothes off because neither of us could stop touching the other for very long. I loved the feeling of her breasts in my hands and the way her nipples rose up longer and stiffer at just the slightest touch. Rita kept kissing me while she stroked her stiff nipples through the hair on my chest, and if she wasn't doing that she was stroking and kissing my chest. By the time I got my underwear off, my cock was swollen tight and standing up.

Rita rolled her panties down, stepped out of them, and circled my rigid cock with her soft fingers. It lurched a little and Rita gave it a couple of strokes before she lay back on the bed and held out her arms.

There's not much to tell about the foreplay that went on except to say that Rita was more receptive and reacted faster than any woman I'd ever been with. It had always taken a while to get Cheryl ready even when she was in the mood. There was no doubt that Rita was in that mood, nor was there any doubt that she was quickly ready for me. I'd just pinched her left nipple between my lips when she spread her thighs wide. When my hand slipped down over the crinkley hair on her mound and then between the soft lips under that hair, those lips were already puffy and swollen a little. My finger slipped inside Rita easily because she was already really slippery. The way she pulled on my cock when I stroked back up and over her clit told me she wasn't going to need much more.

She didn't need much more. After I slipped that finger back inside Rita, she murmured, "God, I need you so much", and then lifted her hips up and pushed my finger inside her a little more.

Entering Rita was an experience in the crashing sensations of her soft, hair fringed lips closing around my cock head and then the feeling of my cock head sliding first through a snug ring and then into the soft ripples of her passage. It was an experience of hearing her moan and feeling her hands stroking my back. It was also an experience in trying to maintain control over all those feelings.

It had been a long time for me, but that wasn't the reason. The reason was Rita, the sensuous woman moving under me, was trying to do everything she could to take us both to the ending that would leave us both reeling from the sensations of the orgasm and panting until we could breathe normally again.

It wasn't just the way she kept moving her body up to meet each of my strokes. It was that and the way her passage sometimes tightened around my stroking cock, and the way that tightening seemed to make her a little slipperier inside but still tight enough I was having to control myself. I was the way she kept stroking my back or pulling on my ass to get my cock inside her deeper. It was the way she pushed her right breast up until I pulled her nipple into my mouth and sucked. It was the way she gasped and then lurched up into my cock when I sucked again.

I don't know how long it took before Rita started to shake a little with every stroke. I know it didn't take long enough. I was edging closer and closer with every stroke and trying to control it so I wouldn't cum before she did, and the feeling was absolutely exquisite. If I could have kept feeling that feeling forever, I'd have been happy.

That's what I was thinking up until Rita made a little cry, raised us both up off the mattress and shuddered. She fell back down, then made a louder cry and this time when she raised her hips up, she held her breath and kept them there. I made two more strokes before she gasped again, dug her nails into my back and then lost control of her body. She was panting hard, her body was writhing under me, and her thighs were clamped tight against my waist.

Rita made one more cry and then heaved her body up again. That forced my cock inside her and I felt her passage contract over and over. I lost control then and pumped four spurts inside Rita before I sagged into my arms so I didn't fall down and mash her.

Rita kept shaking for a while, and then pulled me down until my chest flattened out her breasts, then kissed me until I had to breathe. When she pulled gently away, she said, "God, I needed that, but only from you."

With that she stroked my back until my cock slipped out of her. When I rolled to her side, Rita put her arm across my chest, pushed her breasts into my side, and whispered, "See you in the morning."

}|{

I woke up the next morning at about six like always and Rita wasn't beside me. I got up and dressed and then walked out of the bedroom to find her. She wasn't in the living room or kitchen, but through the kitchen window, I saw her sitting outside at a patio table. When I walked out the kitchen door, she looked up and smiled.

"I always like to have my morning coffee out here when it's warm enough. It's so beautiful in the mornings. I brought out the pot and a cup for you. Come have a seat."

I had to agree with Rita about it being beautiful, and it wasn't just the scenery. She had that look that some women have when they get out of bed, that look of long hair that's a little disheveled but very erotic, and that smile that says they're happy.

The scenery was almost as great. Behind the house was a yard that went back towards the trees for about a hundred feet. There were trees behind that, but no brush. Somebody had kept that area mowed because there was only some grass growing there except for a path that led into the trees. I couldn't see the end of that path, but I could see the shining water of what looked like a large pond off in the distance.

I looked at Rita.

"It is beautiful. Is that a pond back here?"

Rita nodded.

"Daddy built it when he and Mama bought the property because he wanted a place where he could fish anytime he wanted. He stocked it with some bass, catfish and bream. That's where I caught my first fish, down at the pond.

"When I came home to visit while he was still alive, we'd always take one afternoon and go fishing in the pond. I've kept everything mowed so the path is still there, but I haven't fished since he passed. It just wouldn't be the same without him."

It was about then that a buck deer and two does casually strolled into the yard and started grazing on the grass. Rita looked at them, then looked at me.

"They come here every morning for about an hour and then they go down to the pond for a drink. I don't know where they are during the day, but they'll be back just before the sun goes down every night. In winter, I put out some corn and hay for them so they keep coming back. There should be a couple fawns out there somewhere too, but they're probably a little shy because they don't know you yet."

That little slip of the tongue when Rita said "yet" made me happier than I'd been in years. When I was trying to fall asleep after making love with Rita, I'd wondered if that night was all there would be or if this was something that she'd want to continue. I knew I didn't want it to end. It looked to me like Rita didn't want it to end either.

}|{

We kept it to the weekends at first, and tried staying on a professional basis when at work. That was successful until I took Rita out on her birthday. Like I said before, I don't believe in coincidences, that it had to be just a coincidence that Christy and her husband were having dinner at the same restaurant to celebrate their wedding anniversary. Of course, Christy saw us together and of course she had to walk over and say hello. Of course, the next day, everybody in the station including the Captain knew.

When he called us both into his office I was expecting him to say we had to stop or one of us would have to quit. Instead, he just smiled.

"There's no department regulation that says co-workers can't fall in love. That's a good thing, because that's how Tessie and I met. She was a file clerk in records and one day I went down and asked her to find a file for me. That was twenty years ago and it's been a great twenty years.

"Just keep it professional while you're here, OK."

}|{

Well, we do keep it professional at work. Outside of work...

I moved in with Rita as soon as the lease on my apartment expired. That was in August, so we had several months of living together until winter. Every morning, we had breakfast at the patio table and watched the deer grazing in the yard. I'm happy to say the fawns seem to have accepted me.

Sometimes on a Saturday or Sunday, I did a little fishing in the pond. After the first time, Rita joined me. She said it felt right again since I was there.

Every night, we feed Rufus, except Rufus turned out to be a girl. One night we were watching Rufus muching away on cat food when Rita said, "What is that on his back? Oh my God, they're baby possums."

Well, now we're feeding five possums every night. There's Rufus, Matilda, Gwenevere, Heraldo and Fritz. We don't know if the names match the sex or not. I don't think the possums care.

Rita says she's happy. I know I am. We're both smart enough to know that things might change though, so we're going to just live together until we figure out if we're really right for each other. I hope we are. I can't imagine any kind of life without Rita.