Rita's Coming Out Party

Story Info
Courtney's swonong party.
3.8k words
4.16
5.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,793 Followers

"How would you like to come to a party?"

Rita was pleased, she'd been friends with Courtney Roberts just for a couple of weeks, and here she was, getting an invite to a party, a chance to meet a whole new group. Ever since her family had moved from Chicago to Spokane a month ago, it had been a lonely time, having to leave all her friends behind. Maybe her luck was about to change.

"I'd love it!"

Courtney smiled, it was going to be a great party.

*****

The night of the party Rita was feeling really good, Courtney had given her a little something to take the edge off. It not only calmed her down, but it also had a little something extra that would make her nicely compliant. She didn't object when Courtney stripped her down and started dressing her in her "Party outfit."

Courtney stepped back, nodding with approval, and handed Rita a lipstick tube. Rita went to a mirror to apply the lipstick and saw herself for the first time. She would not have recognized herself. The shiny black outfit had a red outline around the eyeholes in the form of a bandit-type mask. Every opening in the suit had a red pinstripe outlining it.

Besides her hands and feet, the only skin that showed was her lower face, from the tip of her nose to the base of her throat, and three oval openings on the body: one that exposed her breasts, one that exposed her belly from her ribs to well below her bellybutton, and a big one in the crotch that ran from above her pubis to the top of her ass crack, exposing her pelvic region including pussy, ass, and a healthy portion of inner thigh. As requested by Courtney, she was waxed bare and bald.

"Open your mouth sweetie" and as Rita did so, a red rubber ball gag went between her lips, and was fastened into place.

"Bend forward, sweetie", and as Rita did so, Courtney took the ponytail butt plug, the flare was well-lubed, and Rita looked back in wonder as a smiling Courtney spit twice on her asshole. It made the sensitive rim twitch excitedly, Rita felt the slippery rubber slide across her exposed asshole a couple of times, getting it wet, then into her ass it went.

"Open your ass to it, baby, let it slide," Courtney purred.

Rita squealed around the ball-gag as her sphincter was stretched wide by the fat part of the plug, the resistance giving way to acceptance as it went in all the way, her tight asshole clamping around the stem, securing the plug.

Courtney led her to a hallway and pointed her to where she was to go. Rita walked slowly down the hallway on spike heels, her hands were cuffed behind her back, the red ball gag between her painted lips, yet she strolled gracefully, looking neither left nor right, almost regal in her bearing.

Into the living room, Rita went. The regular furnishings had been pushed back, and lawn-style chairs were set up, there was a crowd of 30, 15 men and 15 ladies, eager to see the newest feature. They knew that Courtney's parties were always hot, and Rita was about to become the featured attraction.

As Rita went in, the hubbub of voices died down. As she walked the ponytail butt plug swished from side to side with the movements of Rita's high, tight white ass. She went to a spot a few steps in front of the chairs, facing the audience, A spotlight popped on, lighting her up as she stood, unmoving, staring into the distance over the heads of the crowd.

After a minute, another figure came through the door. Courtney was almost completely nude except for a red mask and a big black strap-on dildo standing out from her loins.

An excited murmur went through the onlookers as Courtney strutted around the stage, circling Rita's still form like a predator sizing up its prey. The big rubber cock bobbed heavily with her movements. In her heels, Rita was slightly taller than Courtney's barefooted body, yet she visibly trembled as Courtney stalked her with a sinister air. To anyone else, it would appear that she was afraid, but Courtney could read Rita's reaction very well. The sensual enhancer was starting to take full effect, there was a sparkle in her blue eyes, a flush of goose pimples on her skin, and her crimson nipples were hard enough to cut glass. She trembled with excitement.

Courtney went to the back of the room returning a moment later pushing a strange contraption on a wheeled cart, with black tubes of steel and leather straps. The crowd started to murmur excitedly, the bondage cart was always a big hit.

She pushed the device front and center, then turned to Rita. She took Rita by the arms and led her over to the cart, pushing Rita to her knees, her waist bent over a metal crossbar. Another bar snapped closed to trap her neck in a small square frame. A leather strap went across her forehead, holding her head up.

Courtney uncuffed her arms, and they were secured to the sides of the table by leather loops. Around back, Courtney pushed her knees apart and strapped them to the uprights of the bar she was bending over. With her secured, Rita was immobilized in a near doggie position, completely helpless.

Spinning the cart around, Courtney showed the audience Rita from every angle. She fondled the hanging D cup titties, nice and firm. She lifted the hanging ponytail to reveal the wet pink slit underneath, eliciting an appreciative response from the onlookers. She spun the cart again so that Rita would be looking at the audience as Courtney fucked her. Taking position behind her Courtney spat in her palm and rubbed it over the head of her rubber cock. The anticipation of the crowd was palpable as she pressed the blunt knob against Rita's vulnerable pussy and then paused, grinning wickedly at the audience.

"Who wants to see me fuck her?"

"Do it!" an anonymous voice yelled, followed by other shouts of encouragement until a chant began, picked up by others until it thundered: "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Courtney raised her hand in the air and silence fell, then she brought her hand down hard on the bare white ass-cheek and snapped her hips forward at the same time, driving half of the thick dong into the tight little nearly-virginal pussy. Rita screamed around the ball gag, half pain, half passion. The crowd cheered and Courtney began fucking, driving her cock an inch deeper with every thrust until she was sawing the entire thing in and out with a good ten-inch stroke.

Rita was getting the fucking of a lifetime, at 19, she had only had sex twice, with a boyfriend, who was the classic rabbit fuck. Two minutes at most, he'd dump his load and his job was done. His six inches had left 4 inches unopened, and Courtney's dildo was taking care of that. The rubbing of the butt plug against the rampaging dildo was a whole new sensation, and after the first few abrasive thrusts, it started to feel good. The longer that Courtney fucked her, the better it felt.

Courtney was enjoying it just as much, the dildo harness had a 7-inch dildo and a 5-inch butt plug on the inside, for her pleasure, Those pleasure-giving instruments were stuffed securely up Courtney's hot holes, she grinned as she rammed Rita, why should she have all the fun? Every time that Courtney drove her hips forward, her buttocks flexed, gripping her butt plug tighter, making her holes hot and wet from the rubbing together.

Courtney was gripping the metal bar on either side of Rita's hips, fucking the 19-year-old so hard the entire cart was rolling forward and back with every stroke. Courtney could feel the rising rush, oh fuck yes, and she ordered Rita, "Gonna Cum, cum baby, cum all over my dildo, do it!"

Courtney's cries of orgasm filled the air, and Rita moaned and whimpered like a trapped animal. Her eyes rolled back and she came, her howls of orgasm muffled by the ball gag, her body convulsing against her bonds. The crowd cheered loudly.

The black dildo shone with wetness as Courtney withdrew it from Rita's well fucked hole. She spun the cart so Rita's head was facing her, then pulled the ball gag out to dangle below her throat and pushed the rubber dick slowly into Rita's open mouth.

"Taste yourself, baby," Courtney whispered huskily. She gently mouth fucked Rita, occasionally pulling out to run the side of the dildo along her mouth so she could lick her own juices from the shaft. When it was good and clean, she replaced the ball gag, it was time for part 2.

"Okay, now for the next part, Jim, you're up."

Jim Munson quickly joined them, he was eager for it. He was the one who had designed and built the bondage cart, and all of the 15 ladies watching had been a party attraction, taking a turn on the bondage cart. Courtney announced, "Who wants to see him fuck Rita?"

The group shouted "WE DO!" and Jim had no qualms about stripping naked. His 9 inches rock hard and eager, watching Courtney fucking Rita had really primed his pump. Courtney spun the cart so she was once again facing the crowd. Jim was quickly on his knees behind Rita, her eyes flared when she felt the hard cock touch her pussy, then rolled back in ecstasy when Jim lunged forward, driving his full 9 inches in, his balls smacked against her pussy as he bottomed out, that cock deep into her wet pussy.

Jim got a hot fucking speed going, he was really laying the wood into Rita, fucking her hard and deep to the delight of Courtney and the audience. And to the delight of Rita, too, judging by the rapturous look on her pretty face. Then her face was obscured by Courtney, who came around to yank the gag out of Rita's mouth and replace it with her cunt. She held onto the bar that caged Rita's neck and lifted her leg high into the air, exposing her dainty pink snatch and rosy little asshole to the audience and giving them a good view.

"There you go baby," Courtney crooned, "Taste me, lick my juices, and lap at my tight little asshole."

She gave out a moan of delight as Rita's pointed tongue came out to lap at her pussy lips and clit. A louder moan followed as Courtney lifted her pelvis a bit, and mmmmmm, oh yes, that dainty pink tongue was lapping at her tight little asshole.

"Mmmmmm, oh yes baby, lick my asshole, and my cunt, make me cum all over your face!"

Rita happily did so, thanks to the pharmaceutical boost, her lust was roaring. The feel of Jim's cock rubbing against the butt plug felt so fucking amazing as he continued to ram himself into her, and servicing Courtney's hot holes made her eager to please. Her mouth and tongue went from asshole to clit, back and forth, and the threesome was approaching the explosion point.

Jim went over, the sight of Rita eating Courtney's sexy box and tight little asshole was the ultimate, Rita could feel his cock, steel hard, jerk and swell up with the urgency, his body tensed behind her. He groaned through clenched teeth and gripped her waist hard, his cock exploding his load into her body, causing her to moan with pleasure as he unloaded, thick pelts of spunk being plastered all over Rita's tight cunt.

Courtney could feel the rise, she shoved her cunt tight against Rita's mouth, and the tongue scrubbing away at her tingling clit did the job.

"Sweet little cunt licker, fuck oh fuck FUUCCCKKK!"

That took Rita over, she howled into Courtney's soupy wetness as her face was painted, her cunt and asshole squeezing tight against Jim's cock and her butt plug.

Courtney quickly scrambled into position, so that when Jim pulled his spent cock out of Rita, he had to turn just a bit, and Courtney's mouth was wide open. Courtney started licking the dripping remnants of semen off Jim's cock, Courtney tasted the cock with relish, there was nothing quite as sexy as sucking a cock that had just exploded a hot load of spunk. Once he was licked clean, she plunged her mouth down the cock, giving his cock a thorough tongue washing. It had responded quickly and was throbbingly erect again.

"Now, Rita will be ready to suck your cock, let her have it!"

Jim grinned and walked around to the head of the table. He saw Rita, the gag hanging around her neck, those red crimson lips ovaled, eager for something to suck on. Jim grinned and he was ready to replace that gag with something a lot more enjoyable for her to suck on.

Courtney had just taken position behind Rita's upturned ass, she saw the thick creampie forming, and her face was quickly plastered against that inviting opening, her tongue speared in, and a huge glut of hot, fresh spunk poured into her waiting mouth. Jim had really built up a load, and she licked and sucked hungrily, eager for every drop, wiggling the butt plug around.

Rita felt the warm suction, then the feel of that load being sucked out of her pussy, mmmmmm, that felt so nice, her mouth wide in invitation. Jim quickly took the invite, and he fed his cock to her, slowly, letting her mouth adjust to the feel. His 9 inches was halfway in, he pulled back and slowly slide it back in. After a few more, he pushed it further in, now 6 inches were moving in and out, and Rita was totally into it. She was no blow job novice, her former boyfriend had gotten dozens of blowjobs, and Rita had become very proficient at it.

Jim was looking at Rita as she sucked, she looked beautiful on his rod, painted lips ovaled around the shaft, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked like a pro, Jim grunted as her hot sucking mouth and swirling tongue made his balls churn.

Courtney wanted to join in and get Jim to blast off a big load. He crept up behind him, took to her knees, grabbed his cheeks, pulling them apart then her tongue started to swipe wetly over his asshole. She heard his loud grunt of pleasure as she slurped and slobbered all over his back door.

She pulled her head back and cooed, "Give Rita a nice juicy load, now," nudging her finger against his ass, she shoved hard, right up his ass, as deep as she could go. Jim grunted as his asshole was violated, her other hand grabbed his balls, and gently squeezed. Courtney finger-fucking his asshole and coaxing his balls to the explosion point, god that felt so fucking good, and he could feel the cum surging up. With a loud grunt, he buried his 9 inches, Rita took it into her throat, and he grunted and growled, Rita could feel his dick pulsate there as her warm throat milked him. He pulled back to let a goodly portion fill her mouth, the tongue ticking at the cock head, eager for every drop.

Courtney purred, "Keep all that hot cream in your mouth, baby, I want some!"

When Jim pulled out, she could see Rita's face, smiling, cheeks bulging with a hot juicy load and she quickly pushed her lips tight against Rita's lips. They opened their mouths to each other, Courtney felt the thrill race through her as Jim's load was poured into her mouth. Their cum slick tongue wrestled in a loving match, and they swallowed a generous portion of his shared load.

Courtney turned to the audience, and announced, "Take your pleasures."

Clothes flew off, and soon, 30 nude figures were around the cart. Keith David quickly took the position, his 8 inches was rock hard, and watching Rita getting it had driven all the guys up to bone-hard erections. Rita grunted as he drove his 8 inches in with a single hard thrust. Oh yeah, the way her ponytail butt plug started to rub against his cock was supreme, and he reamed her with deep, to-the-ball thrusts on every plunge.

Joyce Kilburn, Coutney's best friend, was eager to get as hot a licking as she had gotten, took the same position that Courtney had taken, presenting her well-waxed pussy and asshole, and purred, "Lick my clit and my asshole, just like you did with Courtney."

Still running hot, Rita was eager to please, and as her tongue swabbed all over the slick pussy lips, soft cries of pleasure rose, Rita's tongue then went lower, over the smooth taint, and a louder moan sounded as Rita started to lick at her tightly puckered pink starfish. Rita started to go back and forth, from asshole to pussy and back again. Joyce's clit stood out, hard and eager, and Rita close her mouth around it, ready to bring her off.

Keith was trying to hold out, it felt so fucking good, but the insistent rubbing of her butt plug against his cock, and the added rush of the slurping sounds as Rita ate out Joyce's hot holes, were just too much to hold back. He was on the verge, and he just let it go.

Rita could feel Keith's hard cock jerk, swelling up with the urgency, and with one last deep thrust, his cock erupted. The hot bloom of spunk drenching her cunt, the rush of wetness being pumped over her silky walls, took her over. She grunted into the slick wetness of Joyce's cunt, and her tongue went crazy on her clit, sucking and lashing, and Joyce promptly went over, letting out a shriek as she smeared Rita's face with a built-up load of girl cum.

When Keith pulled out, Joyce quickly went to work on the just-filled pussy. With lips and tongue, she sucked and licked out the juicy creampie, cleaning Rita's cunt for the next load. She stood up and grinned, a line of nude guys, all with board-hard dicks, were lined up behind her, while at the other side of the cart, a line of nude females, eager for a hot licking, were ready.

Courtney's brother, Bob, was next, and Rita grunted as his 10 inches of dick penetrated, thumping hard against her cervix. Her eyes flared wide, and Courtney's aunt Phyllis was next for a hot box licking. She took the position, and Rita's tongue went to work, swabbing all over, cunt, taint, and asshole were slurped and slobbered over.

Phyllis purred, "Oh yes, licking my cunt and asshole, fuck it feels so good, keep going baby, make me cum!"

Rita was happy to do so, and Phyllis shrieked with pleasure as Rita's tongue swabbed hard at her clit, letting loose a juicy rush for Rita's face. That was all it took for Bob, and he rammed home and gushed a thick, juicy load, knowing that his Auntie was going to suck it all out of Rita's cunt brought out a full load.

The orgy was in full swing, and Rita was in a hazy world. To her, there was just a line of cocks waiting to be satisfied by the warm orifice of her cunt, while she orally pleasured the sexy holes being presented to her face. She was swamped with orgasms, over and over, as she was eager to service every cock and cunt that came at her.

Towards the back of the room, Courtney was on the carpet, doggy style, and her brother Bob was reaming her. His cock had still been rock hard after flooding Rita's hungry cunt. Watching him fuck her had been a massive turn-on, and she wanted to wallow in the perverse pleasure of having her brother fuck her.

They were no strangers to incestuous pleasures, she had moaned gratefully as his cock, still wet with Rita's juices, had driven in and smacked home, deep in her cunt. She continued to watch Rita get violated as Bob reamed Courtney's slavering pussy from behind.

Courtney was getting fucked hard as she watched Rita servicing the party guests. Courtney saw her struggle futilely against the leather straps. Rita was being used like a sex slave, but Courtney's ruthless lust powered her along. She knew how good the sensual enhancer worked, having tried it herself, and the way she had eagerly serviced her cunt and asshole, it was obvious that she really liked it, and was just putting on a good show.

"Fuck me harder, my sweet brother, make me cum!"

Bob was happy to do so, his sister was a real hot fuck, and ever since the first time, a couple of months ago, they had been going at each other like rabbits in the spring. He was rocking her world, banging away with grunts of exertion. He could feel his balls, swollen up with a full load, ready to fire.

Courtney could feel the rise, her body tensed up, her pussy clamped down on Bob's cock, and she growled with pleasure as her orgasm swept her. Reaching between her legs, she cupped Bob's balls, coaxing the cum to boil over.

"Fuck, oh fuck, cumming, oh YEAH!"

Courtney could feel the pulsing, then the rush as he bathed her cervix, her favorite feeling, the throbbing and pulsing of Bob's rock-hard prick exploding and squirting wildly in her, filling up her needy, hungry cunt with a hot load of his spunk. It always felt so perfect, Bob's cock pulsing as he shot his hot load deep inside her tight, clasping pussy.

groomleader
groomleader
2,793 Followers
12