Rita's Coming Out Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgy went on, the room was filled to the brim with unbridled lust. After getting serviced by Rita, everyone was hooking up, the room started to fill with grunts and growls as guests, still running hot after using Rita's cunt and mouth, were in various fucking configurations. Watching the action on the bondage cart and fucking in many varied positions was supreme lust-stoking material, and hard cocks took full advantage, plunging into the welcoming pink holes eagerly swallowing the stiff cocks.

Rita could see the action as each hot cunt and ass, once satisfied, would lift away, before the next one would take her place. The idea that it was her, the objectification of her body as an out-of-control, anonymous pony-tailed slut, that had the room rocking, was a powerful boost, and she went at each cunt and ass with tongue-lapping vigor, enjoying the feel of each hard cock drilling her cunt, flooding her, then a nice hot wet tongue would lap at her, sucking out each load, to make her cunt nice and clean for the next hot rod to take her.

Oh yes. she was indeed loving this party.

12