All Comments on 'Rita's Idea of a Third'

by man_as_dog

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wrong category

put gay in gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Asking myself where in the world do such guys live?

Perverts and simply sick. Maybe we should send a hell..fire.

JDmiddlesonJDmiddlesonover 7 years ago
category

The story may have been well written but it definitely was in the wrong category.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Excellent, Boundary Pushing Story

This isn't an easy story to understand. I remember as a fan of the Doors, wondering why that it was part of Jim Morrison's schtick to simulate giving head to Robbie Krieger and also did this with Jimi Hendrix at a jam session. To me , it was all part of Morrison's addictive purposefully ' shock and awe ' persona . He wasn't anymore gay per se - the gender role switching was just another way to push boundries- ...his true lust.

There's also an excellent interview with Joe Dallesandro who played multiple " Adonis " roles in early Andy Warhol movies. He talked about his whack childhood having to hustle and addiction to sex then soon drugs much in the same way David did. He also said it wasn't healthy and all consuming . No wonder the fundamentally level headed but still impressionable and vulnerable narrator was glad to be shed of him. Great and equally disquieting writing .

Full marks * * * * *

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 7 years ago
Wrong category! Seriously wrong.

Not even an argument here so it gets 1* for lying to the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucked Up From Beginning To The End

Sick! Sick! Sick!

CindysBobCindysBobover 6 years ago
Nice story.

Short and sweet, very erotic. Think that there is a bi edge to these wife/girlfriend watching fantasies...a guy in your bed, watching his hard cock punishing your girl...the woman you love, who you married, who had your kids...cumming as he fucks her like she was nothing. That cold eye contact as he plants his sperm inside her. ...I do like how you write.

Best, Bob

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
You

are one sick puppy

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
WOW!

This was in the wrong category.

Your protagonist was definitely gay or bi, Rita was a lying, cheating cunt that should have been ejected and David is a gay figment of your deranged imagination.

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 4 years ago

Hmmm....

This story makes the statement "Men will sleep with anything" so true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous