Rita's Memoir - Yoga

Story Info
Rita gets watched while stretching.
5.5k words
4.42
11.7k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were finally able to get a long weekend away in the early October. Well, what passes for Fall in Florida isn't much different than any other season, but in North Carolina we'd get some cooler weather and lower humidity. It was a long weekend for just the two of us.

The drive up was pleasant as that too gave us time to spend with each other. We left early and got to our B&B around five in the evening, a beautiful old Victorian that had been wonderfully restored. Located just outside of downtown, it sat on probably a quarter acre lot full of trees and several distinct garden areas. These gave you areas to choose where to relax either with others or more seclude to have quiet talks or read, or just sit with a glass of wine which was available to all the guests each evening from four till six.

I was initially a bit upset at being given a room in what had at one time been the carriage house as I loved older homes and wanted to explore the main house. It turned into an amazing bonus for our weekend. A carriage house is generally what today would be a garage combined with a junk shed, but this one had been fitted with modern conveniences and remodeled like the house, with period furnishing and all the charm of the main house. Unlike the main house, it was also separated from the busyness of the parlor, kitchen, and dining room. While only breakfast was served -- and that was always spectacular over our four-day stay -- it seemed there was always activity up there.

We had some wine the first evening and took a tour of the house, meeting other guests as they came in for wine or coffee. B&Bs must attract a certain clientele as I noticed everyone here this first day was in their thirties or forties and there were no children. This wasn't a cheap place either, so I knew this group were all fairly comfortable but casual about their situation. Not a big place, having just eight rooms in the main house and two more in the carriage house, it looked like the place was full by my count.

Tony and I walked the mile into town that Thursday evening to grab some supper and strolled back after ten hand-in-hand enjoying the cool night air. Walking up the drive and past the main house, we noticed about half the room were already dark and there was only minimal lighting at the back of the property where our room was. We decided to spend a few minutes sitting in the small garden behind the house simply enjoying each other's company; no TV, no chores, no work in the morning. The half-wall and plants surrounding the garden gave you a sense of being completely alone and Tony let his hands begin to roam over me in the shadows. I adored his touch and had a libido that matched his so he got no objection from me as I rubbed the hardness rising in his slacks. If it hadn't been a bricked patio with just two small metal bistro tables with matching chairs and four rocking chairs, I probably wouldn't have insisted we return to the room to make love. The crisp, clean air felt wonderful on my breasts that Tony had exposed, have unbuttoned my blouse as we had sat in the serene darkness, as we traversed the short ten steps to our entrance door. I smiled, the weekend was starting off wonderfully.

Sunrise came early but it beat the clamoring of an unforgiving alarm clock. The light filled our room by seven though we had no urgent business to do so early, our breakfast was at nine thirty. We thought it would be nice to sleep in on vacation, but the body -- and an insistent sun -- have their own internal clocks. Still there was no need to rush that gorgeous morning. Tony got up and slipped on a pair of boxers, we'd both slept nude under the snuggly down comforter in the big four poster bed. The bathroom was nicely appointed, and I could lay where I was and watch my husband, lover, and best friend as he entered and began to wash his face and run a razor across his stubble.

"You just gonna lay there?" he asked looking over.

"Shhh," I said to him, "I'm watching a nearly naked man and he's really cute." I smiled sitting up, exposed from the waist up.

"Cute, huh? You mean he's got a nice dick," he replied, tilting his head and moving the razor along his neck.

"Well, maybe. He's got shorts on, I can't tell," I teased.

He used his free hand to push his shorts down as he continued to shave.

"Mmm, he has a really nice tush," I smiled, so very much in love. And lust. What can I say, I really like sex with this guy.

He bent and washed the his now smooth face in the sink, his butt facing right at me.

He reached out and swung the door closed.

"Hey!" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Just a sec, you horny wench," Tony replied. The unmistakable sound of water flowing into the toilet followed as he emptied himself. He swung the door open again.

"So, does he have a nice dick?"

My eyes sparkling I replied, "It was better last night, but yeah."

"You're insatiable," Tony smiled walking over to the bed already beginning to remind me of last night.

"And you have a problem with that?"

We kissed deeply as his hands caressed my breasts, his thumbs making circles in just the right place with just the right pressure. I purred.

"I love you, Rita," Tony said looking into my eyes. I had not the slightest doubt of that.

I glanced down. "You kinda like me too, huh?"

"Yeah, kinda," he replied, pinching my nipples gently and kissing me again. The kiss lingered, our lips and tongues engaging in a kama sutra of moves filled with passion.

Tony pulled back the sheets and put his hands between my thighs.

"Uh-uh." I said, drawing a frown from Tony. "I gotta pee bad. And you promised me you'd finish up that project this morning so we would have the whole weekend free of worry."

Tony flashed his most charming smile, "C'mon, you gonna leave me like this?"

"Yep," I said, swinging my legs over the side of the bed and stepping toward the bathroom.

"Really?" He wrapped his arms round my waist and pulled us together, his full, swollen cock sitting on the top of my ass.

"Tony, you promised. The rest of the weekend, as often as you want, wherever and whatever. Now let me go before I wet myself," I swore as I pried his hand of me.

As closed the bathroom door I heard him say, "Alright, lady, but I'm going to hold you to that." I prayed he would!

The room was nice, but not big at all. The four-poster bed took up a lot of room. There were two Queen Anne chairs, one in each corner about two feet from the foot of the bed, and the bathroom was just a step or so to the right, with a closet on that wall too. To the left was a large picture window and the entrance to the room. The window, seven feet high and about eight wide was divided into multiple lights in keeping with the style of the main house and took up most the entire wall. I was thrilled with how much light it let in so that the room didn't feel tight at all though it was. I hadn't paid any attention last night either, that it was covered with just a sheer, there were no drapes. Probably why there were no lights on the back of the house and just a couple low path lights. Looking out from the bathroom, I was glad we hadn't turned on a light during our love-making last night, it was not even as private as frosted glass might be! Ohmigod, I couldn't remember if we'd closed the bathroom door when we had bathed -- and I know we walked around after our showers. Suddenly, I got a tingle, a warmth filling me. Maybe I had been seen!

"Babe, go outside and see if you can see in here, okay?" I said to Tony as I stood naked in the doorway of the bathroom.

"I can see you just fine from here," he said smiling. Then, "Do you like the idea?" he nodded toward the window.

I knew my body was giving away any bluff I might try, I could feel my breasts flushing and my nipples getting hard.

"I... I want to know, that's all," I began. Tony knew me so well, all I could do was smile at him. "Yeah, I... I don't mind. It's exciting, but I'd like to know that I'm being seen, and don't try to fool me mister, you want to know too," I said as sternly as possible.

Tony slipped on some shorts and a polo shirt, then pulled on his sneakers, watching me the entire time with a little smile. I didn't move, made no attempt to cover up even when he opened the door. He knew I liked it. We both did.

He walked outside leaving the door ajar. He wandered about ten feet to the entrance to the garden and then glanced around like he was just admiring the place, trying not to be obvious. I wasn't sure if he could see me or not, but he made a gesture with his fingers like they were walking -- I could clearly see him! I walked around the bed to right by the sheer covered window, then did a little ta-da! pose. He walked over to one side of the garden, then the other, again appearing to just be checking out the greenery and path. Finally he came back to the room.

"You want me to close this?" he smirked from the door.

"Tony!" I snapped.

He laughed and closed the door. "Relax, babe, all I could make out is shadows until you got right near the window. There it's clearer, but still not like..."

"Like a window?" I asked perturbed. "Did you know about this?"

"You picked the place, Ree, not me," he looked hurt by my accusation. The last two years had been a lot, with both of us discovering much about our sexuality; my desires and his, our mutual inclination, the problems this had caused in our personal lives and business. We'd grown much closer and I had admitted long ago that I needed this, that it enhanced us, was a source of pleasure and intimacy but still I dealt with the taboo and societal expectations.

"I meant did you realize this last night?" I said taking his hands and kissing them.

There was laughter in his eyes, "Let's see, we sat outside after dinner and I undid your shirt, then we came in here and got naked in bed ripping each other's clothes off and spent an hour.."

"Forty-five minutes." I cut in.

"An hour making love. Did I notice the window? Seriously?" he asked. "With that in front of me?" his eyes ran over my body, desire in them always.

I stepped to him and wrapped my arms around him. "in front of, under, and on top of you," I whispered in his ear, and giggled.

Tony laughed too. "I seem to recall something about that, yeah."

I pressed my nude body against his, feeling his manhood. "Yeah, I'll bet you do." We kissed enthusiastically.

Tony lifted me and lay me on the bed.

"Uh-uh, no." I said trying to be serious. "You get out your laptop and finish that work. Please, Babe? I want you to just relax the rest of the weekend. Please?"

He rolled his eyes and got off the bed where he'd been leaning over me. He stepped to his bag and got out the laptop. Looking at me, he shook his head, "You just gonna lay there naked?"

"Just making sure you know what you get when you're finished," I smiled and opened my legs a bit.

He grinned and plopped down in the chair by the window and opened the computer on his lap.

I sat up and looked about the room, then shrugged. There wasn't much room to do my morning routine, but I had now made this a habit and was going to stick to it. Kim had done yoga for years, and I admired her for it. After that first... well, the first time I had to work as a hostess at the KDE hospitality suite, I let my ego get the best of me. It's not that I was fat or anything, despite having two kids, but I wanted to look good if all those men were going to be devouring me with their eyes. There was a good side to that entire episode, even with the stress.

So I began yoga, and three times a week at the gym, skipping lunch for a protein drink on those days. It wasn't obsessive, the weights were light, just for toning some. The yoga kept me flexible and got me in a good mood for the day, having twenty minutes or so to myself each morning. The bonus was Tony loved it, often just sitting quietly and watching.

I pulled on an unlined pink lounge bra and high waisted sports leggings in light grey. I caught Tony looking over the computer as I pulled them up. I smiled inside, and purposely spent a little time wiggling and adjusting them.

"Damnit," he said, surprising me. I thought maybe I was distracting him too much.

"What?" I asked seductively.

He was closing the laptop. "I can't get a good signal here. I thought you said there was wifi here?"

"Roger said that we might not get it here, something about where the router was in the house," I recalled the conversation with the host when I checked in.

"That's freaking great," Tony said, a sour look on his face.

"Oh, quit pouting. Go up to the house, get some coffee, and find a place to work. You can sit on the porch or anywhere near the house. I'll do my salutation and join you in a bit."

"Like that?" he smiled at me. I didn't have to look in the mirror, I knew both the top and bottom were thin and that every bump and curve showed. What I wasn't sure of was whether that was a dare or concern.

"Of course not, sweetheart, I'll put shoes on," I mocked.

He was beaming. "Maybe toss a shirt on too? We haven't met anyone here yet."

"You think?" I asked looking down at my chest and the two prominent bumps. "Maybe I should grab a skirt or shorts too?"

"Naw, no need to dress like an old maid," he winked.

"Get outa here," I motioned to him. Tony put the laptop on the edge of the bed and came over to me, pulling me into his arms. I love being hugged by him!

He kissed me and said, "You're so damn hot! How'd I get so lucky?" Then he grabbed the back of my tights and tugged them upward, smacked me on the ass, and headed for the door.

I tried laying out my yoga mat in a couple places in the room to no avail. The mat barely fit, and I knew I'd feel constricted working between the bed and wall, or bed and window, or the bed and... Well, shit, this is a lot of bed! I sighed. I opened the door and looked at our porch. It wasn't a big wraparound like on the main house, but more of a stoop. It was also about four by eight and done in a composite decking material, very clean and smooth. I guess we're going to be outside.

I use the Surya Namaskara B Sun Salutation, nineteen steps that I run through three times, then I do a warm down of balance and sitting moves usually running me about twenty-five minutes in total. Tony says he doesn't have a favorite, he just likes watching me.

The morning was crisp, exactly why we'd come up to North Carolina. I didn't see or hear any movement from the adjoining room in the carriage house, and the only windows in the main house facing us were on the third floor so I felt like I was in a private outdoor studio. In fact, I sat for several minutes soaking in the clean air and listening to nature.

The stoop was open, no railings, and to the right was a garden with three birdfeeders that were getting lots of activity. I rolled out my mat and began facing that direction, the bright flashes of lively colors added to my joy and relaxation.

I was in my second cycle, in the downward facing dog pose, step seven, bending my knees one at a time to open my shoulders and melting into each breath when I became conscious that someone was near. I think I heard a noise that i ignored as I proceeded through my movements, but opening my eyes -- I like to keep them closed -- I saw two feet behind me. Mind you, I'm bent over looking through my own legs, ass high, when I see these two brown boat shoes and ankles an arms-length behind me. I know how thin these leggings are and what's being pushed back toward this stranger. I was immediately stimulated, I hadn't put on panties, so it was one thin stretchy layer keeping him from seeing my hidden treasure.

"Good morning. It's a beautiful morning, isn't it?" I said with cheer, holding my pose.

"It certainly is beautiful," he said not missing a beat.

I moved into my next pose, warrior 1, turning to face him. He had a dopey grin on his face, but to his credit he looked me right in the eyes. I guessed he was probably fifty and not bad looking.

"I didn't know anyone was next door to us," I said. Offering my hand, "I'm Rita, nice to meet you."

His hand was soft, he wasn't a manual laborer type, "I'm George, and I'm pretty sure the pleasure is all mine," he smiled and winked.

I smiled and moved back to my pose, pushing my chest toward him. Something about his candor was disarming and intriquing.

"What would your wife say, George?"

His smile was broad and genuine, "She'd say she was surprised I didn't have a heart attack, walking out the door and finding a beautiful young woman shoving her gee at me."

I had to break my pose as I began to laugh. While I had never heard the term 'gee' before, I knew what part of my anatomy had been in his line of sight. "I was doing no such thing, you naughty man," I swatted at him. "Your door is a good five feet back there, more likely you were sneaking up on an innocent young thing," I affected a shocked look.

"Young, yes, but innocent?" he said.

I acted shocked again, but really liked his quickness and forthrightness.

"Listen, it was really a joy to meet you, Rita," he offered his hand this time, "but I think I better head up to the house and get some coffee and recuperate before Sandy joins me for breakfast."

"Nine thirty breakfast?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I'll be there too. I'm joining my husband. Tony's up there now. You'll find him easily, he's the one working on his laptop, dark hair and a blue and black plaid polo. Tell him to get us a table for four, we'll eat together and get acquainted," I suggested.

"If you think Tony won't mind," he seemed to accept.

"He'll be fine," I winked, "just tell him how we met."

His eyebrows went high. "Are you sure that's a good idea? I'm not sure I need a beating first thing in the morning."

"Trust me. I just want to be there when you tell Sandy. See you later," I said and turned my back to him to resume my posing. I don't know how long he was there, honestly, but I'm pretty sure it was at least through pose eleven, another downward dog. He was gone when I finished that second round.

(Tony related what happened next to me.)

George watched Rita for the next few minutes, then headed to the main house. Inside he spotted Tony seated at a table out on the veranda working on his computer. He got a coffee and headed outside, approaching Tony's table.

"Hi, are you Tony?"

"Yes?" he said.

"I'm George. Rita said I should find you and introduce myself," he said extending a hand.

Tony shook it and asked, "Ah, so how do you know Rita?"

"Do you mind?" George asked motioning to the table. Tony waved a hand in assent.

[Tony always seemed a little tense when a guy he didn't know said they knew me. Those hospitality suite weekends had been all around the country, and hundreds of guys had come and gone. I had never even thought about a pseudonym, so literally everyone knew my name. I'm still glad that it was just my first name and nothing else.]

"Funny story, actually," George began, sitting in the chair next to Tony, not across the table "my wife and I are in the other room in the carriage house. I, ah..." he smiled nervously.

Tony just raised an eyebrow, waiting for the rest.

"Well to be honest.."

"Please do," Tony smiled inauthentically.

"When I stepped out the door this morning, your lovely wife was on the porch doing yoga. It was a tad mesmerizing to be greeted by a long set of shapely legs and her gee facing right at me. That's an alluring set of leggings she has on, quite revealing. You could pretty much see everything," George finished with a genuine smile, also waiting to see if he'd stepped into something though Rita had said to be honest.

"Her gee?" Tony asked, his face neutral.

"I'm am sorry, I didn't mean any offense by using the slang," George answered nervously.

12