Rita's Memoir - Yoga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"None taken, I think. Man, I know she looks good in tights, I just have no idea what you're trying to say," Tony said as he took a drink of his coffee, watching George over the edge.

"Oh? Um, her... she was bent over... her... from behind...," George fumbled. He had lowered his voice though they were alone on the porch. He was gripping his coffee cup with both hands.

"Okay, so you were watching my wife, bent over, from behind, doing her yoga?" Tony asked in a conspiratorial tone,

George nodded, "Not in a perverse manner, I assure you."

"Naw," Tony shook his head, " of course not. And you could see her gee?"

"Yes. Well, no. Not really. But almost, through the material, I mean. The curves and her, ah...," George stumbled.

"Relax George. I think I understand now. Gee is pussy, right?"

Now George looked blank.

"Down there," Tony said, motioning to his crotch. "The pussy? A woman's genitalia?"

Looking relieved, and then concerned, George said, "Yes. exactly. It was not intentional on my part, I just came out of the room and there she was."

Tony smiled, "I know how that is, and I'm married to her. Many a morning I just sit and watch her do her yoga thing." Tony said with a grin. "So, Rita said to come find me and tell me?"

"She suggested we have breakfast together and get properly acquainted. But, perhaps it's better if,"

"No, George, there's no problem, really. Rita's a bit of a flirt, but if she said she wants to have breakfast together that means she's cool and likes you."

George smiled and seemed to relax.

Then Tony lowered his voice and leaned in "Like's you, but not like that..."

George looked dumbstruck, "Tony, I would never presume to.... I'm married."

Tony laughed, ":Just fucking with you, man. It's cool," he said and put out his hand. George smiled recognizing that he'd been played and shook the offered hand.

"Gee? Where the hell'd that come from?" Tony asked with a big smile.

"It's Irish, my wife's from County Kerry," he answered with obvious pride.

"Hmmm," Tony nodded. He had no idea where County Kerry was, other than it must be Ireland. Seemed like a strange way say where you were from, instead of saying the city.

Glancing at his watch, Tony added. "Hey, it's about 9:20, let's head inside and get a table. By the window okay?"

"Sounds good to me," George answered.

I had a blouse over the lounge bra like Tony suggested, and slipped on some nice, strappy kitten heels before heading out to Join him, and I hoped, our carriage house neighbors. I didn't want to shock anyone, but the open air workout and the interaction with George had left me a little frisky, so I had decided to keep on the leggings too and not slip on a skirt over them.

I supposed the later breakfast wouldn't draw as large a crowd and I was right. There were just two other couples seated each by themselves, and our table at the far end of the room by the window. Tony and George were all smiles as I walked in and even the striking redhead, who I assumed was Sandy, seemed fine with my attire. I might guess even pleased.

I had a few seconds to assess as I made my way across the dining room to the table. Sandy, milk white skin, shoulder length auburn hair that glowed, blue eyes like sapphires, must be a second, trophy wife. She looked to be not much older than I was, and at least fifteen years George's junior.

"There you are," Tony smiled and got up to pull out my chair. George stood too.

"Good morning, Rita," he greeted me extending a hand.

I took it and held it as I leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek. "I think we're beyond handshakes, don't you?" I teased. He actually blushed but recovered quickly.

"I suppose that's true," he smiled. "This is my wife, Sandy. Sandy, this is Rita."

We shook hands, all smiles and then I sat.

"Darling," said Sandy, "how is it you two know each other?" It was not in the least bit concerned or catty, and I was enthralled with the Irish lilt of her voice.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I shouldn't have teased like that. We actually met just this morning." I liked her immediately and didn't want to upset anyone.

"Rita was quite gracious when I, uh, intruded on her morning yoga routine," he began.

Sandy perked up. "I didn't know they had a morning class? Is it here in the main house? Did George just walk in on it?"

George and I both started to answer, then stopped. "You go ahead, I want to hear this," I smiled.

"George, what did you do?" Sandy asked, almost in the tone of a mother querying a young child.

"Nothing, really. Rita and Tony are in the room next to ours, and she was out on the front porch doing her sun salutation," he began. I was a little surprised that he knew what I was doing, not just yoga, but was to find out that Sandy was also a regular practitioner.

Sandy just smiled waiting for the rest patiently.

"Did he trip over you, Rita?" she asked.

"No, just stared." I batted my eyes.

"George," she said, in that same motherly tone. Not upset but exasperated.

"She was in the downward dog. I couldn't help myself, she's quite lovely," he plead as if he were caught with cookie crumbs on his lips next to an empty cookie jar.

Sandy caressed George's face, sighing. The look in her eyes was pure love and understanding.

"You are a stunning woman, Rita," she said in earnestness. "I hope it didn't startle you," as she continued to stroke his cheek.

"Actually, I found him charming, and he was really complimentary," I admitted, sorry for the little boy caught being naughty.

"I told her that you'd probably be surprised that I didn't have a heart attack finding a woman outside our door pushing her gee at my face," he said without embarrassment.

Sandy's eyes went wide. "George," she said sharply.

"It's a beautiful gee, what I could see, and her nipples are..." he rattled on.

"George," she said again, gripping his chin and bringing his eyes to hers, the blue of them intense and penetrating. Her loving smile and the love in her look never changed.

Tony and I shared a look. I wasn't sure how we should react.

"Too much?" George asked sheepishly. Sandy smiled at him and nodded.

"Sorry, Darling" he said chastised. She nodded toward us.

"I'm sorry, Tony. I'm sorry, Rita," he said in a manner that made me feel he was sincere.

Tony sat there with a what-the-fuck look on his face. I reached out and took one of George's hands. "It's okay, I forgive you."

George smiled, "Great, then I guess it's time to eat."

"Perhaps it's best if we go and let you two gather yourselves for your day," she said taking George's hand and beginning to get up.

I reached out and gripped her hand, "Please stay, it's fine." She looked to Tony who nodded in agreement. There were tears in her eyes. She blinked a couple times and sat back down.

"George, my love, would you be a darling and see if you could find my yellow sweater? I'm not sure if it's in my bag or if I left it in the car."

"Of course," he said standing. "Please excuse me. And go ahead with breakfast, you don't have to wait on me," he smiled and headed out.

Sandy gave him a little wave. She blinked again to clear the watery eyes but held her head high. "I'm so sorry. George is a brilliant, brilliant man. So charming and warm, with an authenticity and honesty I have never seen in another human being," she began. I nodded.

"When it comes to sex, or matters of sex, bodies, that sort of thing, he simply has no filter, no sense of boundaries. I don't mean physically, of course, he'd never touch or force himself on anyone, but he... he just speaks what's on his mind. He would never be mean, intentionally, but he'll say such things about another's body that...." she trailed off and took a deep breath.

I took both her hands in mine and just held her. It was a sad smile this time, "He's such a good, good man. So loving and caring. Polite to a fault...."

"He did compliment my gee," I smiled.

Sandy laughed, relief breaking through. "If I'd not stopped him, you'd have heard what he thought of every part of you. Goodness, how he can go on," she rolled her eyes.

"Why's he refer to it as gee?" I asked.

"Irish slang," Tony piped in.

"And you know that how?" I asked wide-eyed.

"Tony's right. I taught him," she beamed. "When we met, he was a complete innocent, referred to everything like he was reading from an anatomy text, he did."

I could talk with her all day long, I loved the song of her voice.

"Innocent? He's must be fifty..." I said out loud, not thinking.

"Aye, he's fifty-four. And I know what you're probably thinking too, but I'm his first and only wife. He was walking around Ireland five years ago. Literally, I mean, a backpack and all," she laughed and I could see she was picturing him in her mind. "I fell in love right away. He was pure and unpretentious, completely open to the entire world. Knew nothing about women, mind you, but it didn't matter, I was happy to teach him," she blushed. "He spent six weeks on our farm, and when he was ready to go, I kissed my folks and went off with him."

"You're married?"

"I'm a good Irish Catholic girl," she said with a sparkle in her eye. "We walked for five months and then came back, having a big wedding at Holy Cross in Kenmare. I'm not sure what my father had to do to arrange that but having a cousin as the parish priest likely helped. They didn't want me living in sin, you know," she laughed.

"I couldn't find your yellow sweater, dearest. I hope this one is okay?" George said handing Sandy a light blue one.

"That's splendid, George, thank you. And look, here's breakfast now," she announced as the hostess brought us the first course.

It was a delightful morning.

12