Rita's Memoir - Yoga Ch. 02

Story Info
A walk in the woods, and Tony helps.
6.5k words
4.86
4.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George and Sandy were headed into town, while Tony and I had decided to spend the day riding around the Blue Ridge Mountains and taking in nature, so we parted soon after breakfast. Not before Sandy asked if she could join me in the morning for yoga which she had been into since university. I was delighted that she said she "went to university," not like we do with "I went to Florida State" or "I got my degree from The Ohio State."

Back in the room, I was trying to decide what to wear when Tony said, "George is right, you do have a beautiful gee."

I looked over my shoulder at him sitting in the corner watching me dig through my bag. I straightened my legs and bent at the waist, taking a small step to get my feet a little more than shoulder length apart, and said, "What did you say?"

Tony got up and took a couple steps toward me. "How close was he when he was looking at you?"

I looked between my legs as I had looked back at George earlier. "Closer," I said getting warm inside.

Tony took another step.

"About another half step," I smiled.

Tony took the half step. "Hmm, I'll bet in the morning sunlight he really could just about see everything. It is pretty much in your face."

"You mind?" I taunted, not moving.

He put his hand on my bottom. "You know I don't," then ran his hand gently between my legs, fingertips lightly dancing over my outer labia, then delicately he ran one finger right along my cleft from back to front and back again.

"Of course," he said, "I know your body pretty well, but you really can see your beautiful pussy well."

My knees were ready to buckle from his touch. I'd known that the material was thin but was really surprised by what Tony was telling me. Surprised and thrilled. I loved showing my body! Most especially to and for my husband!

"Really?"

"It helps that you don't have one of those pussies that's just a slit at the bottom of your body where your legs meet," Tony said. "Your ass curves so sweetly," he ran his hands over each cheek. "To where it curves inward," he felt my inner thighs, "and then your labia swell, full and pushing against the material," his fingers on each side tracing my outer labia, "till they curve inward, catching and emphasizing those long, soft petals of your inner labia," he ran one finger over the center line, "to where the material bunches them together," he stopped at the 'bump' caused by the folded skin.

I was light-headed, the contact erotic and the realization not only how beautiful my husband found my body, but at how much of me was 'visible' as I was dressed. How much George had seen!

As if reading my mind, Tony's hand slipped down and forward, the slightest pressure contacting my shrouded clit. We both knew I was close so he didn't linger, bringing his hands up and resting them on my bottom.

He sighed, "Do you think maybe we should go? Or...."

Smiling, I straightened and turned to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I think I'll just wear this, if it's okay with you?"

"I thought you wanted to walk some trails?"

I pouted. "You're right." Then I winked. "I should put on my hikers instead..."

He smiled knowingly.

A little over and hour and a half later, we pulled into the parking lot for Graveyard Fields. Tony loves driving in the mountains and I loved the scenery, enchanted by the Fall colors we don't get in Florida. I have to admit I was also a bit lost in thought, thoroughly caught up in daydreams of a very erotic nature. The weather was unseasonably warm so even up at elevation I was very comfortable, high seventies and little humidity, even with the attire I had on.

"Doesn't look too bad," I commented as we pulled into a space. Lots of places we'd passed on the way had cars out the parking lot. Perhaps it was a little later or the fact that it was a Friday and not a weekend. During the late summer this spot, I'd read, was crowded with folks seeking the blueberries that grew wild in the area.

Tony jutted his chin out indicating I needed to look to my right. Sometimes I believe he knows my mind better than I do. On the walkway in front of what I guessed was their car about three spaces down were five handsome twenty-somethings, obviously just arrived as they stretched and gazed out over the scenery.

I reached into the back seat, grabbed my water bottle and cap, and smiled at my lover. "See you along the trail, okay?"

He just chuckled, "Yeah, I figured." He took my hand and kissed it, "I love you. Have fun."

"Love you too. And I will, my darling. Thank you," I said, blowing him an air kiss and pushing open my door.

"Hi!" I said with a smile as I stepped up behind the five guys. "Do you know where the trailhead is?" I asked. I'd gone around behind another car so they wouldn't be watching Tony, not knowing where I had come from. Tony and I both had fun the previous time I'd tried this sort of thing. I could wander and be provocative, and he could watch me, both of us getting aroused. I'd walked a beach 'alone,' and we'd loved the way things went, reliving the day over several times in our pillow talk. I hoped this would be as memorable.

I'd pulled my leggings up on getting out of the car to make sure I had a good cameltoe, and if there was any doubt about my intentions, my ballcap had "Naughty" in sequins above the brim. I could feel that the girls were already in the mood, the reactions of the guys confirming I had their attention when they turned to respond to my query.

Five sets of eyes went wide, smiles on every face. A little stammering and a few nudges at each other, with "ah.." and "um..." greeted me.

"Are you guys walking to the falls too? The guidebook said the trailhead was off the parking area, but now I can't find the silly paper in my car," I said turning and generally pointing off to the right toward no specific car.

Tony came walking past the six of us, a small daypack on his back with a couple bottles of water, a walking stick in his hand, and his 35mm camera slung over a shoulder. "Mornin', should be a good day," he said to no one in particular without breaking stride.

"Yeah, the ah, falls," said one.

"Sure, yeah," said another nodding to the guy next to him.

They all looked at each other nodding.

"Guess I'll see you along the way then, huh?" I smiled with my most coquettish look. "I'm guessing the trailhead is where that guy was heading, so...see ya."

"Or we could just hike together?" offered one.

"I don't wanna slow you guys down, I like to stop and just enjoy nature. You know, look at stuff, get in touch with the things around me..." I left that dangling as I grinned and looked at each of them.

"You take all the time you want, beautiful."

"No rush here," agreed another.

"I'm all for touching nature," said the one with the dark eyes, leaving little doubt what he was thinking. That actually caused another of the guys to shove him and exchange looks.

"Whatever," I shrugged, turning on my heels toward the trailhead. "Don't forget water, the loop is four miles. I'll wait for you at the marker," I motioned with my head.

I could hear commotion behind me as they grabbed stuff and locked up the car, then came trotting to catch up. Feeling quite randy already, I was doing some light stretches at the trailhead sign just to make sure they were all watching me. There was no jumble of folks around -- it was really quite empty - and by the lack of cars in the lot I imagined that the trail was sparsely populated. For whatever reason, I felt no trepidation being with these five athletic young men and being provocative. Perhaps it was the slightest thought that this could be a dangerous situation if they took my teasing to be an invitation to 'more' that added to the thrill I was feeling, but I also knew that Tony was somewhere not too far away.

"By the way, I'm Josh," said the first of them to arrive at my side. Well not at my side, behind me, actually, those stretches focusing them on my backside.

"Rita," I said reaching for the other ankle. In turn they each said their names and I responded with "hi" or something. Josh was the black kid, and David the one of Asian descent. As we walked I learned that they were down from Virginia for a track and field tournament at Western Carolina University, all five being seniors. I stopped occasionally to observe this flower or that view, keeping up a pleasant banter

We came upon Tony after about ten minutes as he was taking a photo of a dead tree. I was sure he had been close the whole time, staying just out of sight ahead of us.

"Hi!" I chirped.

"HI," he said without enthusiasm looking through the viewfinder. I turned and shrugged my shoulders at the guys. They returned the gesture, with one of them nodding for us to move on. I smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Bye," I said as we scooted past Tony on the narrow trail.

The chatting was not really going anywhere, or not as I had hoped. There were pretty sights, but it was also rather open here and I wondered if the boys were bored with the lack of dramatic scenery. Or maybe they were waiting for me to direct this play.

The first falls came into sight and were lovely. I decided I needed to be more playful, so I walked right to the edge of the stream not far from the base of the falls and sat to take off my hiking shoes.

"Darn," I said standing. "My bottom's all wet," exaggerating my motion as I bent to show the guys. I got some smiles and one "it looks alright to me."

"Oh well," I sat on the rock again and took off my shoes and socks. Then I stepped into the stream. The guys each found a rock to sit on nearby, some of them feeling the water with their hands.

"That's freakin cold," said the blonde one.

"It feels good," I countered kicking water toward him. I got the reaction I'd hoped for as he yelped and then scooped some water and tossed it in my direction. I kicked again, laughing, and the other joined in splashing water at me.

"Stop!" I laughed, the five of them splashing me as I kicked and turned trying to wet them as well. The water was cold, and I could feel my breasts grow taut, the thin pink top becoming transparent and wrapping my breasts like vacuum sealed plastic, every goose bump and curve showing. The thin grey leggings, while not as transparent were now much more revealing as I was soaked from head to toe.

They were all staring intently. I felt a tingling deep inside, not fear, but I knew we were right on the line. They had been happy to see me in leggings and a thin top, now they were seeing more, and looking at me differently. The trouble with a group is that you can't reason with them like you can with an individual. Guys will feed each other's basest drive unless one of the group itself speaks up. I wasn't sure that it would happen with me in my present state of exposure.

"You should probably get out of those wet things," someone said. There were a couple comments in agreement. I took a deep breath, considering my next actions and words. The deep breath didn't help my case.

The one with the dark eyes got up and took a step in my direction. Josh grabbed him by the back of his pants and yanked him backward, causing him to stumble and flop into the icy stream. He came up cursing!

"What the fuck was that, asshole?" he sputtered, struggling to regain his feet.

The other four were obviously track guys, Josh had to be a discus or javelin guy with a much more powerful body.

"Cool off, man," Josh said.

"Good to see one of you has got a brain," Tony's voice came from the trail behind them, causing all five to whip their heads around. He walked up to the edge of the stream, giving the four runners a very stern look.

"Miss, are you alright?" he asked me.

I smiled at him and nodded. "Just wet." He winked at me.

"You're very beautiful, too. But I think your friends here got the wrong idea," he said, again turning his stern gaze on the group. They looked a bit sheepish, except for Josh who was also giving the other four the evil eye.

Tony surprised me then. "Do you want them to see your body, Miss?" he asked.

My smile was coquettish and i shyly nodded yes.

"Do you want to be raped?" his gaze on the group.

"No, of course not!" I said with intensity as the guys all protested.

"Maybe, if your girlfriend will agree, we can all see her body?"

What are you saying, Tony???

He turned to me, "I'd like very much to get some photos of you, here in the water and on the rocks. I think you have a gorgeous body and would make a fabulous nude model. Now, if you agree, I can take them after these jerks get out of here or, if you agree, they can stay and watch," he said.

Then turning to the five stunned faces he said, "I'm assuming whichever one of you is this young woman's boyfriend, you have no objection as you were about to allow more than that to happen to her," he said with an accusatory tone.

"She's not..." someone started, but he got elbowed by the guy next to him.

My heart was beating out of my chest. I'd flashed a few times and had been paraded around scantily clad in front of guys at the tradeshows, but Tony hadn't been there. Tony hadn't arranged for it, he'd never shared me like that, only heard about it later. That time at the beach even, he'd only seen me from fifty yards as I talked to other guys topless - and then fully nude. He was always pleased with my adventures, always so turned-on, and I had been too.

"Okay," I heard myself saying. "they can stay."

Tony's eyes met mine, there was arousal in both of us. He mouthed 'I love you.'

The first thing Tony did was also a surprise. He asked the guys to sit together and got pictures of them on his cell phone, then took individual pictures of them holding their IDs. And he collected their cells. It was really smart and I was happy he got us some 'insurance.'

"I've just sent these to my wife, so if you decide you want to do more than watch, or you get a little froggy, the cops will get these along with the gps coordinates of where we're at. Clear?" They all seemed properly chastised and compliant.

He told me later that he promised the guys copies of the pictures when they protested giving up their phones.

I'd taken a seat on a rock by the stream. "By the way, my name is Tony," he said offering me his hand as he came up to me, about ten feet across the stream.

The guys couldn't make out my eye roll, "Hi, I'm Rita."

"Well, Rita, how about we get started, okay?" he smiled.

I honestly had no idea where he was going to take us, but I trusted him completely and reveled in his love. I shrugged my shoulders and said "sure."

"Just sit right there," he said, and began to take some shots of me sitting on the rock.

"Can you lean back?" "That's it, now let your head fall back, like you're just relaxing in the sun."

"Push your chest out, Rita."

"Oh, wonderful, you have amazing breasts..."

I giggled and covered them with my hands. Tony continued to shoot. "Good, now uncover them again... yes, wonderful."

"Okay, turn, now turn and face your boyfriend. Show him and the others those great breasts. Good, bring your arms back...."

Tony got down low and shot up, with me in profile and the waterfall in the background.

"Okay, I know the water is cold, but I want you to lay down and get that top all wet, can you do that?"

My top had partially dried, getting it wet again made the material almost disappear. The effect on my nipples was to have them appear as bullets exiting the muzzle of a rifle, hard beyond belief.

Tony took a dozen different poses of me, kneeling in the water, sitting on the rocks, laying back in the stream. I was soaked, my leggings and top clinging to me, yet I felt no chill.

"Rita, are you ready to let us see those marvelous breasts without your top on?" he asked me, staring into my eyes. The thumping in my chest I was certain could be heard in the next county. I just nodded.

"Fine." He took my hand and I walked with him until we were just a couple feet in front of the ogling young men. We'd never been more than fifteen feet away, but this was much closer. Much.

"I know one of these guys, your boyfriend, has probably seen these spectacular breasts before. He's probably touched and suckled them too. But now your going to show all of us how beautiful they are, okay?"

My eyes went from his to each of theirs in turn. I ran my hands over my taut, stimulated breasts. I pinched my nipples, tugging them hard. The craving in each set of eyes was unbelievable, so hot and unadulterated. There was no pretense that they loved me or even liked me, they just wanted me. Tony snapped pictures from various angles.

"Show us the most attractive breasts in the world," Tony's voice floated in my brain. The top came up and off. I played with my aching breasts some more, watching their eyes, hearing the mews and rhythms of gasps. The camera clicked away.

"Tony, you should know..." I began, but he cut me off.

"I don't want to know which of them is your boyfriend. Obviously they all have wanted to see your body. He'll be braggin on this later, I'm sure," he said. "He's a lucky bastard, that's for sure," he winked at me, his back to them.

I giggled, "I hope he remembers that!"

Tony reached out and took my hand, walking me to the middle of the stream.

"Would you kneel in the water, please?"

"Good, now scoop up some water and let me catch you pouring it on yourself," he directed. I did, playing to the camera and the only audience that mattered to me. I scooped and poured a number of times, no longer conscious of the chill of the water, my internal heat building.

"Look at the camera and lean forward, bringing your breasts right to the water."

"Wonderful, Rita. You're stunning." He clicked away, from in front and then moved to the side.

"Look here. Okay, move your arm a bit. Good, your breasts are so dazzling." Tony was sitting in the water next to me, really focusing on the shots. I smiled, hot with arousal at the situation, in love with Tony for helping me achieve that.

"Now, lower your chest just a bit, so those succulent nipples touch the water."

I followed his direction, keeping my eyes on the camera. I didn't think I could stimulate myself any more, but i was wrong. The icy bite of the stream on both my rigid nipples, just my nipples, made me close my eyes and moan. Tony got a fantastic shot.

"holy shit" and 'fuuuuck" came from the guys seated feet away.

I laughed and sat back on my haunches. "I gotta agree with that," I said, brushing my hair from my face, "holy fucking shit! That was like someone just hooked a battery to my nipples. Wow!" I marveled, admiring my own breasts. I turned my torso to the gallery of men on the bank, pointing my stiff, proud chest at them to admire.

I felt so naughty, and very, very aroused. Being here, doing this, was so gratifying, so enabling, an exclamation point on my feminine identity and potency. Tony was with me, this was a true joint venture, we were in an intense, vigorous foreplay. We were, in front of these human toys, making love, feeding each other's passion. I felt no sense of being used; I wanted Tony to share this with me, I wanted to share this with him.

I turned my head from them to Tony and mouthed, "I love you. Thank you!"

He put out his hand and we stood.

"Let's have you recline on these rocks, alright?"

"Good, now arch your back and point those perfect breasts to the heavens..." He shot from the side, top, and up and down my body, complimenting me the entire time. It was authentic, I felt him caressing me with his words.

We moved to a large boulder and I stretched across it too as he shot various poses and angles.

I took his hand and we walked to the center of the stream, closer again to the rapt audience that electrified this shoot.

"Rita, are you ready to shed those leggings and let me get some shots of you in your panties?"

12