Rita's Memoir - Yoga Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If fireworks could actually go off in one's eyes and heart, it happened then. I knew Tony could see the fire in my eyes.

"I... ah," I smiled, then looked back at the five young men on the shore, four or five feet from my barely covered ass.

"Do you want to stop, Rita?"

"No!" I nearly snapped. I smiled at Tony, batting my eyes. "No," I said more demurely. "it's just...well... I don't have on any panties."

"Told you!" two of the guys said in unison, nudging the others. Tony gave them a stern look and they calmed down.

"And you don't want to stop?"

I had a Chesire grin and shook my head. I was thankful that I had been in the water and that the leggings were wet, as I could feel myself begin to get sexually wet. I'm certain Tony could tell the same by the look on my face.

Tony looked at me and then at the guys. "This isn't going to cause your boyfriend to freak out?"

I laughed, "I just met these guys in the parking lot, but I know my husband won't mind," I winked at Tony with a broad smile.

"You're married?" one of the guys asked, shocked.

"Yeah, of course, and my husband is watching right now. You gotta make sure he gets all the photos, though," I said tapping Tony's arm. "He'll cum like a million times!"

"I'm pretty sure we all will," Tony said.

"That's bullshit," said one of the other guys. "There's no one out there."

"C'mon now. I like flashing, and he likes showing me off. But do you think we're dumb enough to just let me wander off into the woods with five guys? Trust me, he's watching right now."

They all scanned the surrounding area. Even Tony looked around.

"So, ah..he's not the jealous type, is he?" Tony asked still looking around.

I laughed, "Would I be topless if he was? No, he likes to watch me be admired, but... nothing else..." I left the rest unsaid. They knew what I meant.

The guys all exchanged nervous glances, still looking around.

"Am I going to take these off," I surprised myself, hands on my hips and tits standing out.

"Well..." Tony said. I turned back to him and noticed a grin. "If you're sure your husband is okay with that?"

"Please?" I mouthed.

"Rita, you are the most striking, most attractive woman I have ever seen. I'm game if you are. Guys?"

All of them were smiling and nodding their heads when I faced them again.

I turned to face Tony and put my hands on the waistband of my leggings.

"Look right at the camera, alright?"

I did, blew him a kiss and mouthed, "Thank you."

It took me a minute, I think, to get the leggings down to my ankles. I had remained stiff-legged, pushing my tush to the appreciative college crowd. They were crude, but it was all complimentary, along the lines of "omigod","jeezus", "fuck me", and such. Tony was snapping away, capturing the ecstasy on my face and enjoying the scene on a totally different level than the guys. We were making love, no touching required.

I stepped out of the leggings and tossed them up on the bank near my top and boots, as I turned to face the guys. More crude compliments were offered.

I bent forward, bringing my tits nearer to the awestruck collegians and looked over my shoulder, "Your turn, Tony." I took a little step to open up a bit more.

"You're sure you're okay with pictures?"

"Like I said, my husband will love them. Usually I just tell him about flashing and such. He'll probably put these on his phone and show them off," I winked at him.

Tony brought he camera up and took a shot, then looked over the lens and sighed deeply. "You are so fucking hot," he said aloud. Catching himself, he got a sheepish look.

I arched my back and pushed my pussy toward him. "Thank you, sir. Could you make sure you get my face in some of these, I'm afraid none of you will remember what I look like, otherwise?"

"You the first...," Josh began, the caught himself. "I'll remember," he smiled, breaking eye contact with me as I scanned their faces.

I straightened up and looked at him. "The first white girl you've seen naked?"

He grinned a dopey grin and nodded.

"Well, we're even. You're the first black man who's seen me like this," I smiled at him and put my arms to the sides. "Okay?"

Josh nodded, a big grin spread across his wide-eyed face. "Your husband is a lucky mother fucker... Sorry, ah,... "

I giggled, "Yes he is, but I'm pretty lucky too in that he indulges me in my fantasies too."

I turned to Tony, "Would you let your wife get naked in front of strangers?"

"My wife?" he said looking over the camera.

"You've got a wedding ring on, so I guess you're married. Would you let her?" I cocked my head to the side and wiggled my tits at him.

"I gotta be honest, if she looked like you and she wanted to, yeah, I probably would," he said.

I nodded, "Good for you."

"Mmm. Maybe we should take a few more photos?" I asked.

Tony looked up from his bent position with wide, questioning eyes. We both knew this was dangerous ground. I have no clue if anyone else saw as I dropped my hand and ran my fingers over my still shrouded clit. I could feel my inner labia swollen and knew they were visible below me, glistening with my dew. I didn't care, I wanted Tony to know I wanted to continue.

He smiled at me, eyes aglow. "I'm all for that," he said. "Can I have you kneel in the stream again?"

I did, my face temptingly, provocatively close to his stiff member I could see tenting his pants. I could almost hear the others moan. The tease was intentional on Tony's part, he wanted them worked up as much as I did. I glanced over and two of the guys were stroking their manhood through their clothes. Looking back, Tony had stepped away and was shooting photos.

We'd lit a fuse, not only within each other, but in these five young men, and I momentarily wondered if we would be able to quash the embers before the fuse reached a catastrophic, explosive place. It wasn't fear, as such, almost a sense of anticipation, of not knowing.

"Let's move over to the rocks," he said. I got up and walked to the bank opposite the quintet of admirers. Tony had me sit, lay back, stand in poses on this and that rock, by the stream, and on some driftwood. It was invigorating, thrilling to be posing nude for Tony. In the open, with five handsome men watching.

I was sitting on a rock, relaxing when Tony asked, "Can you open your legs some more?" I did.

"More?"

I smiled, "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I asked, knowing the others couldn't hear our quiet conversation and only really cared about the sight I offered them.

"Uh-huh," he said as he snapped another shot. "You like that they find you beautiful?"

"Uh-huh," I smiled at him.

"Think I should invite them over here to get a better view?" Tony queried.

"They might have more on their minds than just looking..." I said with some concern. "I've truly enjoyed this, Tony, but how does this end?"

The reality was, I had five aroused men staring at me only fifteen feet away as I sat naked, with my legs spread. Though keenly aware that they might be thinking of 'more,' which was not in my toolbox of options, I hadn't closed me legs even slightly. I knew Tony knew that 'more' was not an option either.

Unexpectedly, he laughed. "I guess I was thinking with my little head, huh?"

I laughed too, "Yeah, well what's my excuse?" I brought my knees together.

"Let me see where their heads are at. Maybe I can say you're tired or something and promise to send them the pictures? They haven't really tried anything..." he thought aloud.

"You are NOT sending them pictures," I said emphatically.

Tony looked at me surprised. "You seemed fine..."

"Tony, that was playing. It aroused both of us, but who knows what they'll do with pictures of me. After KDE, there's no way...." I let the thought trail off unfinished.

"Yeah, you're right. Wait here while I go talk to them," he nodded and headed back across the stream.

He sat down next to the five other men and stuffed his camera in his backpack. "Well, guys, it seems like she says it was fun but that her husband will be waiting for her by now..."

"So we're just supposed to?" David asked.

"Fucking bitch probably isn't even married," said the dark eyed one. "Damn prick-teaser," he growled.

"She might be a prick teaser and she is wearing a ring, but I happen to be a firm believer in 'no' meaning 'no.' i've got daughters, and I'd kill any sonabitch that didn't take 'no' and walk away," Tony said with his eyes locked on the troublemaker.

"What about the pictures?" the dark-eyed one shot.

Tony laughed, "Well, she did agree to that, didn't she? Here," he said, handing the dark-eyed one a note pad and pen from his backpack, "give me your emails and I'll send them to you as soon as I download them from the camera." It seemed an easy way to diffuse the situation, it was an easy lie and they all seemed to buy it.

"Give us our phones," the kid still demanded.

"After she gets dressed," Tony answered flatly.

"Fuck you!" he shouted, jumping to his feet. Tony drew his arm back but lowered it after two of the others grabbed the fiery youth.

"Cool it" and "stop being an asshole," they said to him.

I came across the stream unashamedly, "Everything okay?" I asked, trying to read Tony's eyes.

Just then, my phone rang. I looked at it, strapped to my water bottle, and glanced at the guys. I caught Tony's eyes and he winked at me.

"Is that your husband?" he asked, sounding nervous and scanning the area. I saw then that his hand was in his pocket and figured it was indeed Tony calling my phone.

"Probably. I better get it so he knows everything's okay. I'll bet he saw you guys fighting," I said squatting to get the phone. Still naked -- and still being provocative -- I knew they were all peering between my open knees, even Tony!

"Hi, Babe," I said into the now disconnected phone. "No, every thing seems to be fine," I looked at the guys with a quizzical look and made a face. A couple of them nodded and I got a thumb's up from David. I smiled to myself wondering if he was indicating everything was cool, or was he approving of the view I presented them?

"Excuse me!" came the call from the trail. The group turned to see two park rangers enter the clearing, one with a side-arm. The guys relaxed back to sitting positions, almost in submission.

I stood up surprised, almost forgetting my ruse until I met Tony's eyes and he nodded at me and surreptitiously made that sign we all make with our fingers indicating a phone to our ear. It took me a second, but I recovered and said into the phone, "Yeah, we have company. I better go, see you soon."

They walked up to the group, stopping about ten feet away. "What's going on here?" the female ranger asked with an edge in her voice.

I suppose it was a bit of a concerning sight, me naked and six guys sitting there.

I smiled sweetly, "A couple of us were going to take a little swim."

"Ma'am, you can't swim nude here. I'm going to have to ask you to please put your clothes on and we'll escort you out," she said. I believe she was earnestly concerned for me, and to be completely above-board, I was happy they'd shown up. I wasn't consciously nervous as Tony was with me, but still part of me did know that even though four of the young guys were skinny runner types, five on one was not a good situation should things take a bad turn. I had teased them, I really didn't know if they'd want more than that.

"We were going to head out after we cooled off, officer" Tony added not knowing how to address the rangers.

The female ranger, still eying the men as a threat, said something to the male ranger. He nodded in agreement.

With his hand resting on his holstered gun he said, "I think you've probably cooled off enough. How 'bout you guys get started up the trail and I'll just make sure you get to your cars okay?" That apparently registered on the guys like it had me, not so much an invitation but an order.

The guys got moving after exchanging glances, picking up their shoes and shirts, getting dressed. All kept their eyes going back to the hand on the holster. All this time, I simply stood there, my phone in my hand. Naked.

The two rangers moved a few feet to the left, clearing a path from the stream to the trail. Dressed, the guys looked at the ranger, who nodded over his shoulder, his fingers tapping the holster.

"Ah, our phones?" one of the guys said to Tony.

"Oh, yeah," he said, swinging the backpack off his shoulder. He kind of grinned at the rangers, adding, "I can't swim, so I was holding them for my friends." It was like talking to a wooden post, no reaction but to nod over his shoulder again.

I started to move back to sit and pull on my leggings, but the female ranger made a 'stop' motion with her hand and shook her head, so I stood there.

Tony watched the five college kids walk toward the trail.

"You too," called the ranger, motioning with his thumb for Tony to follow. Tony looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and slumped off toward the parking lot, the ranger following them about ten paces behind. As he left, he nodded at the other ranger, "See you in the truck," and disappeared around a corner.

She crossed her arms and started walking toward me shaking her head. "That was really stupid."

Hearing another woman say that to me, the absurdity of my actions sunk in. Even with Tony right there, it really could have become an extremely dangerous situation. I smiled self-consciously, nodding in agreement. But it was so enticing, so hot!

"They could have hurt you, or worse," she said with real concern, standing next to me.

She was right, of course. I never felt scared, or maybe I had and that added to the excitement. I knew I'd have to talk with Tony, to tell him...this was so arousing, but we had to be more careful. We... we had to plan better.... I needed....omigod, what an afternoon this had been!

"Thank you," I said.

She put her hand on my arm. Our eyes met, her look as hungry as any of the guys had been.

"i... I don't....I'm not...." I stammered.

"That's a shame," she smiled genuinely. "You're very beautiful."

It wasn't a line, the care and desire as authentic as I'd ever heard in Tony's voice. I could feel myself flush. The heat inside, the tickle down low. We just looked at each other for what seemed minutes.

"Are you sure?" a grin creasing her lips as her eyes darted to my chest and then back to meet mine.

I knew my body was sending signals, my mind reeling. All I could get out was "I......" in a whisper.

She touched my cheek. "What's your name?"

"Rita," I said unable to catch my breath.

"Rita," she repeated back to me softly, her smile broad and eyes shining.

She took a small step back, her touch breaking from my skin. "Rita, you should get dressed now, then I'll make sure you get back to your car alright."

The thunder in my ears was my own heart leaping and laughing as my mind spun like a merry-go-round.

I dropped a hand and ran two fingers along my swollen labia, coating them with the nectar of my desire. I raised them to her smile and put them in her open, waiting mouth.

"What's your name?" I asked hoarsely.

Freeing my fingers after nearly a minute from her mouth and tongue, she whispered, "Naomi."

"Naomi, watch me," I purred as I sat, legs open, and began to dress very, very slowly.

12