All Comments on 'Rita's Pregnancy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Pretty cool story

So, there was some BTBastard in this, but no BTBitch; that’ll piss off some of the readers. Not quite RAAC, since Stan got some ‘revenge’ but fucking Alice, but if his wife doesn’t know about that, then it’s not quite as much revenge as it could be. That he knows he has a child out there, somewhere, is a strange part for this section; most of the time in LW, the perspective seen is from the guy who spent years rearing another man’s whelp.

JPB gave us something different.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Epilogue for the real BTB fans:

18 years from now, after Bobby and Alice have been divorced for 14 of them, and Bobby has been paying child support all that time, Stan shows up to claim Alice as his mistress, and let’s his daughter, who never really liked zBobby anyway, that he’s her real father. Bobby thinks he’ll get revenge by going back to fuck Rita again, but finds out that the years have not been kind to her, and she now weighs 323 lb.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Damn auto correct!

I typed lets, not let’s!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 6 years ago
Sweet injection into the LW section

Entertaining with moderate revenge elements that felt in proportion and a refreshing entry in LW which is often too OTT to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ssssoooooo the modern snowflake wins

yeah again with the its my hormones defence

cant wait for the sexbots to be real

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 6 years ago
Thank goodness for a JPB story

to lighten the working day!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

"Friendly Competition?" - Any competition doesn't mean much if you can't flaunt your win!

"I honestly never thought once about Stan while Bobby was getting me off." - You thought about him enough to compare their cocks!

Ass fuck with no lube except for pussy juice??

Even though he had no real interest in anal, now that he knows that she gave her ass to Bobby, he should ask for anal!

Bobby telling her that Stan thinks she's cheating doesn't prove that he's the lover.

"Oops; I might have just screwed up. I love it in my butt" - Yep! Wives are always wondering how they can do new things with hubby without him getting suspicious, and he just gave her the perfect opening, and she slammed the door!

Epilog - 18 years later, Stan, Jr. and Emily meet and fall in love!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Strange tale

I’m not sure if there is supposed to be a moral to this story or if it’s just a tale of a bunch of shit that just happened. I think it’s probably the latter. Stan is supposed to be the hero of the tale (I think?), but he’s no better than any of the other three main characters.

The focus on butt sex is a strange new twist on the “is it cheating?” spectrum. That’s what ultimately pushed him over the edge? He could have lived with his wife cheating on him with his best friend, but not allowing him to fuck her “shit chute” was the final straw?

I know the Martian Slut Ray can affect some women during pregnancy, but would it be too much to ask for wifey to take the ol’ Magic Wand out of the dresser drawer instead of fucking the old high school rival? But then again, if she did, there wouldn’t be a story!

Thanks, as always, for your contributions, Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So

The cheating women never have to atone for their sins in your stories.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
WOWEE

His Revenge Bit Him On The Ass!. ... Now He Misses His Daughter!....Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right!.... Yep it's Been a Pleasure to Read this Story! ★★★★★ WOOF!

amyyumamyyumalmost 6 years ago
Entertaining

need I say more? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jpb. It's been a while ,this one is wierd

So a hormonal wife needs sex all the time , his friend filled the vacuum . His friends wife wanted a kid and he gave her one,she never divorces the cheating husband ,he never divorces the cheating wife. When did he do a DNA test.? Why didn't she divorce Bobby ? 2 stars on this one.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Anony complained that . . .

. . . the cheating wives never have to atone for their sins in Bob’s stories? In this one, Rita knows that Stan is watching her every move, and that obviously means she’s suffering from his loss of trust. What else should she suffer here, and the story still conclude with the marriage surviving?

That’s really a major point: you can have revenge in some stories, and I suppose it’s sort of revenge that Stan fucked Bobby’s wife, but Rita doesn’t know about that. But it’s pretty difficult to find a way for the cheating spouse to actually atone for adultery and still have the marriage last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sadly since Trump got elected, this kind of thing is now normal

We'll sadly be seeing more of this.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
Bob is back!!

Very entertaining and fun. All sorts of intrigue and complications! Thank you for the story!! Randi.

RTR10RTR10almost 6 years ago
Commenting on the other comments......

Anonymous, the pregnancy hormone thing is very real. My first pregnancy, I would actually call my husband home from work during the day or attack him the second he walked in the door after work. If that wasn’t possible, I did what swingerjoe suggested & used my toys. Never did I consider cheating, not once, no matter how desperately horny I was. Unfortunately, pregnancy #2 was the complete opposite & I was horribly sick for months 1-4, then exhausted for a few months, then the nausea came back till I gave birth. Also, for some weird reason, I couldn’t stand my husband’s smell. I mean, he didn’t have a bad odor & I couldn’t even explain WHAT smell it even WAS, I just got nauseated when he got close. I had to shove half a dozen dryer sheets under my pillow just to sleep in the same bed with him. Wanna guess what happened? Yep, he cheated. I found out while I was still pregnant. After my son was born, I considered about 3 dozen different retaliation scenarios but never actually did anything. We tried counseling, church & a marriage retreat, but ultimately we ended up divorcing. ReedRichards is right.....infidelity is extremely hard to overcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Sad, when did JPB become so bland, boring and unimaginative? Oh, that's right... .years ago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
yes!

yep, looks like JPB is back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I would actually call my husband home from work during the day or attack him the second he walked in the door after work.

Don't you wish the Ritas of the world would read this comment first... more marriages would be saved and a lot more women would end up happier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Is it...

Soft RAC and soft BTB? Middle ground? What the hell, who cares? It's a JPB story.

I don't always agree with the subject and plot of a story, but often I do like the writing style of a author.

JLRemora

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not your best

Not even your worst. The only good thing about this story is that you're back. Hopefully with a better story, this one was below average in by your standards.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Damn

Not what I'm used to but still an interesting read. I liked Reedrichard's epilogue. If you missed it, go back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
weird

not the best and plot doesn't follow smoothly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You always rely on JPB for an interesting premise.

And having the proud, loyal husband change his mind and do the dirty was an unusual switch. But what I really loved was him going to the movies to cheer himself up and sampling Ruin Johnson's cinematic masterpiece (of shit)! Hilarious. It reminds of all those "George C Scott watches" videos on youtube.

Excellent job, Bob.

Much appreciated.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 6 years ago
Typical JPB

Every thing but the right thing.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
BBL:

You did realize that I was just being over the top with that faux epilogue, didn’t you?

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
JPB

So good to have JOB back for another story. Glad Bobby got his ads handed to him, but wish he and Rita knew about the revenge.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Ass

Bobby got his ass handed to him. Damned spell checker. Still a good story.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Interesting Story

JPB, I enjoyed reading this story and believe the hormonal situation can go either way during a pregnancy. Yes, Stan’s Anal Revenge part is interesting and Rita’s coming clean to Stan when confronted is good for thei marriage. Alice got what she wanted and Stan may have administered the physical revenge. I enjoyed the writing style that switched back and forth between Rita and Stan. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@ReedRichards:

You say Wifey is "suffering" from Hubby's loss of trust in her. Seems like if she really cared about Hubby trusting her, she wouldn't be screwing his friend. Just saying.

Captain Obvious

PS Thanks, Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dumb

Just a dumb story about dumb people in a dumb situation.

Very few surprises and the plot was as thin as a dollar menus hamburger patty.

Take some time off and come up with a decent plot.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I would call this unrealistic, but look at who you elected as your president.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
@ReedRichards

Well isn't that the purpose of fiction? Most btb tales are totally unrealistic so your epilogue fit very well. Take the compliment.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
@JPB took an overused plot and...

@JPB took an overused plot and stirred it into a total different story, using an ending where nobody wins...Maybe Alice just a little bit...she wanted a child and she got it...4*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Impo 64

Stan and Rita won, too. They both wanted to stay married, and if Stan Jr was the proximate reason, it was still reason enough that it worked. Rita stayed faithful to Stan after this story, and though we aren’t told so, Stan stayed faithful to Rita after he knocked up Alice.

Sure, there was a really rough spot, but it was over, put behind them, and their marriage was saved. Isn’t that winning?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@anon “I would call this unrealistic..”

Maybe not the best president, but since he was the lesser of two evils we had to choose from, it’s what we are stuck with.

billtheduckbilltheduckalmost 6 years ago
Stan the sap

Reed Rchards, Stan having to watch Rita "like a hawk watching prey" and Rita living under constant surveillance by a husband who trusts her not at all doesn't sound like "winning" to me. And how does Stan know the baby is his in the absence of a DNA test.

Why didnt he get the DNA test done? It's easy and cheap and he knows she's a liar and and a cheat with no compunctions at all about betraying him repeatedly in the marital bed with his best friend. But he just believes her claim she hasn't been banging others since the wedding? How stupid is this guy? We have no readon to think Bobby is Black or Asian or Latino, so how different would a same-race race newborn look from any other same-race newborn?

And the pregnancy excuse. Oh brother. How does Stan fall for that? Did her hormones create in Rita an absolutely irresistible urge truck Stan's best friend? And where better to be caught cheating on your husband than at home, where hubby has all the time and opportunity in the world to hide surveillance equipment? Do they live in a state that just fired it's entire police force? What else would explain Stan getting off scot free for a savage and public beat down occurring months later that was obviously motivated by sexual revenge? Was Alice not a little perturbed that her provider was suddenly too injured to bring home a paycheck and, from the sound of it unlikely to ever again have an erection? If Alice doesnt tell Bobby he isnt the fathero f their child, how does she "get even" with him? Not much about this story passes even cursory consideration.

In the end except for the mysterious, unpunished assault, Bobby and Rita get away with their infidelity almost painlessly. It's ultimately an raac story, which is fine, but not one that does this much damage to common sense.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Billtheduck:

Stan apparently thought that Rita was worth keeping; isn’t that winning?

How does he know that Jr is really his without a DNA test? It’s been bandied about that one out of ten children’s biological fathers are not whom they are purported to be, so no one can be absolutely certain. I never had my kids tested, but have no reason to think that they aren’t really mine. If they aren’t, then my wife chose to screw around with my long lost twin brother, because they sure look like me! Maybe Stan can see himself in Junior?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a group of losers

Good stuff

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 6 years ago
3

It is a JPB tale.

Better than some. Not as good as others. This one was middlin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This writer JPB is a wimp cuck and so his lame tales. 1* for this garbage

Gosh this story is so stupid pathetic nonsense.....complete trash and waste of time.

What stupid pathetic nonsense wimp brainless tale.....this writer is a loser wimp cuck who does write lame stories with loser cuck husbands and STDs cunt wife’s.

@ JPB: please try to write something less pathetic and write something new.....your tales really suck!

1* for this crap.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
WHY ALL THE CUM TO MEETINGS OCCUR POST RATHER THAN PRE

and the the revelations hit the fan, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ok

The story was ok for me, at least there no cuckold, will husband enjoying watching his wife duck other men.

I feel it was a little to sort of a story. As the plot could have gone a little deeper and more involved.

billtheduckbilltheduckalmost 6 years ago
Naw no winning here methinks

@ReedRichards

The difference being that you presumably have no reason to doubt the fidelity of your spouse and the paternity of your children. Stan knows for a fact his wife is an unfaithful liar malevolent enough to betray him with his best friend, and, fairly enough, doesn't trust her as far as he can throw her. THAT'S why you do the DNA test. He certainly can't take her word for the babys parentage.

Stan has taken her back but not because he loves her and forgives her and has reconciled. He's taken her back to punish her. Put her in the prison of his suspicions and distrust. Understandable, but it's also understandable that at some point she's going to get tired of wearing the scarlet letter on her forehead and rebel. It would be a horrible way for them both to live in the meantime and it would do incalculable emotional harm to children raised in that environment. No?

This story's marriage is doomed. The sooner the central characters realize that the better off all parties will be.

IMHO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a bit of rust

You havent written nearly as much as you used to. I may take time to hone your style again but I see your imagination is as good as ever. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
what a disappointment

seems like every cliche found it's way into this waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Weak

Pretty weak reconciliation story.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
I liked it

Sometimes I have a hard time justifying peoples actions in stories. I find that it's an age group thing for the most part, and another thing is location, conservative versus liberal upbringing.

Once a cheater always a cheater, yes everyone has heard it. I don't know how their life will pan out, but I don't think it will work.

I would say they are 30 something, professional couple. Somewhere on the west coast, or closer to Canada, maybe N.Y..

DNA check after birth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Again, twisted

This is another one of your rather creative, usually interesting stories. Some have an issue with many of your tales but you do well. Congratulations on another!

Keep the faith brother!

T.T.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Not Like JPB

Just Plain Bob is the burn the bitch king, but this time he let her off the hook. Unexpected! That is why he was my first Favorite Author.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Wife deserved worse

Stan certainly kicked Bobby’s nuts a lot. I’d be surprised if his injuries didn’t cause sterility. Once Bobby and Alice moved away, Stan should have told his wife that he fathered Alice’s kid; and the vasectomy was to protect himself, in case he needed revenge again. Knowing Stan gave Alice a kid, then denied his wife a second would absolutely torture her.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
1*

Piss-poor story

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
wow this is the kind of love I could do without

your a slut for your lover but you limit what you do with the man you love

Ocker53Ocker53about 4 years ago
Typical JPB

JPB generates a hell of a lot of story but nearly all are the same type of dribble, just the names change. Shit

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

Good for Stan and Alice. Sorry for Stan that he will not be able to raise his daughter.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Rita's Pregnancy — Made her do bad things.

No, a truly horrid cuck writer made her do bad things. Not sure Ive ever read m ore than 2 out of your hundreds of bottom feeder stories that was worth more than a beer fart is, but hey, you do you.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I don't really believe these stories that blame the pregnancy hormones. They may make the drive stronger, but they don't change a person's moral compass. Wrong is wrong and cheat is cheat, so it doesn't matter how horny you are, you choose to cheat or not. Still, forgiveness is also real and if they can work it out, all the better. Good confrontation scene in the parking lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous2 months ago

Fuck this story

Just Plain Bob the "legend"? Nah, the fucking cuck

Least anonymous gets the truth

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story husband makes bad choices in women. Both of these were skanks. Pregnancy hormonal changes can definitely raise the libido. It happened with my wife and I was a VERY happy, loving husband even when she was cranky. But all this wife had to do was communicate that to her husband, and he would have adjusted his work schedule if that importantor found another more flexible job. That she didn't says it all, not to mention her denial of sex acts she shared with a lover. He was a fool to stick around, minor child or no. Fucking the other guy's wife and procreating only made the pain worse. A stupid fellow indeed. Divorce, move on, and find another wife who prizes fidelity similarly. This wife would do it again with those rationalization by just finding another one conveniently. If you don't share the same marital values, then Tina Turner's dictum comes to mind: "What's love got to do with it?" Love without trust means nothing. I would want to know that the child is mine among other issues of trust. And emasculating one's fertility on a questionable basis of forgiveness is nuts. THREE stars at most for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree with the lat Anon commenter from 2 months ago. Increased libido during pregnancy is not excuse. That wife has a prolonged affair with a man when the husband would have simply stepped up had she asked. I was a young, hard working engineer some 30+ years ago when we had our two children, and she was always horny. And she said so , and I MADE time from the office, and we were a very happy couple. And it also made our children very happy too. Many fond memories. We call the wife in this story a cheating skank where I come from. It would have been a better story had he divorced her, she went through difficult times, and then they reconciled. My two quibbles with the reconcile husband were just HOW he somehow knew the child was his by looking? A real husband in that situation would have gotten a genetic test. And screwing the offending lover's wife made up for it emotionally, allowing him space to forgive his wife? No, I don't think so, unless he was immature as hell. I would have made her PAY despite the new offspring before any forgiveness was on the table. Reconciling means the offending spouse has to somehow make restitution to restore the offended one's dignity. Leaving her with her parents with a newborn for a while would have taught her a lesson, anticipating a divorce while considering her vulnerability.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Did the birth of little Stanley change things? Of course it did". Uh huh. If you were not sure about parentage at that point, don't stay in the room when the cheating wife delivers. No experience, no oxytocin, no getting hooked. Stay away, ask for a DNA test and have her served. If it's yours, you can negotiate. Sound calculated? Perhaps, but so was his friend and his wife. She didn't merit his forgiveness just because she gave birth. Imagine having to have any future offspring tested! Better to start a new family.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nah..... bullshit excuse. All she had to do was talk to the hubby and make the desired adjustments. Any loving and excited father would be tickled to do it for his pregnant wife. And he could always get another job, but not sharing their first child. So I would have seriouisly considered divorcing her ass, infant or not. Would it have hurt everyone involved? Yep. And that's the point. Except the kid maybe if it never knew it's father. She would certainly have a hard time as a single, new parent. But then again, the husband's snip was a form of punishment for her, one supposes. What a calculating bitch. As was he in the end, also indulging in a personal wrong rather than confronting her. A more interesting ending would have been confronting her in her last trimester, not being there for the birth, and having the newborn DNA tested before coming around. As it was, she paid no price for her infidelity and did nothing to earn his forgiveness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...