Rita's Ride Home

Story Info
Rita obeys for an exciting ride home.
4.2k words
4.22
12.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was not the way Rita expected this night to end, "but," she thought, "given the rest of the day, why should things improve now?"

After flight delays all day and finally arriving at her home airport, she turned her phone on to see the text from her limo service, "We waited an hour, you were a no-show, your ride has been cancelled."

Not quite what this 46-year old woman needed at the end of a long travel day. She wanted nothing more than to get home to her family, her husband of 20 years, Eric, and her adorable twin daughters, about to graduate high school tomorrow. She was sure Eric had gone to bed by now, so there's no sense calling him.

Never having installed those other ride-share apps suddenly seems like a bad decision, but it's too late for that. She stood out in the light rain, trying to argue with the receptionist at the limo company.

"Yes, I'm trying to get back to East Village."

"Yes, I know it's a 90 minute ride each way!"

"No, I should not have to wait that long!"

"Why are you making this so diff..."

CLICK!

"Grrrrrr!" she screamed, not really keeping it to herself. A well-dressed man she had noticed on her flight was standing just a few feet away and chuckled. "Fun with car service?" he asked.

"Isn't it always the way?!?!" Rita shot back with a fake smile, wanting to try to make light of the situation so that she didn't cry.

"I'm Mike," said the tall and slender gentleman, slightly greying at the temples, but otherwise showing no signs of his 47 years. He was well-dressed and very well kept, with a strong sense of confidence about him. Her husband Eric was always a bit timid and reserved, both in life and in the bedroom, but Rita had always been secretly attracted to men who took charge.

She briefly recalled an incident last summer when she was pulled over by a police officer for rolling through a stop sign. When the tall, dark-haired Officer Baxter, came to the window, he was stern and forceful in asking for "Licence, registration and insurance, Ma'am."

She gave those to him, and he looked them over and said, "Is this you, Mrs. Rita Lipton?" he asked abruptly.

"Yes sir," she replied, staring at her own reflection in his sunglasses, suddenly wondering what color eyes this officer had. "Why did that pop into my mind?" she secretly wondered, and as an answer, she started to realize that her skin was tingling. She was getting excited with this man, and had no idea why. But she liked it.

"Do you know why I stopped you today, Mrs. Lipton?" he asked forcefully.

"I am not sure," she replied, and in her mind, she followed with, "...but I'm glad you did."

"You rolled through a stop sign, Ma'am. There are children in this neighborhood, and I take this very seriously. I will be right back. Keep your hands on the steering wheel until I return."

The last part, the command he gave, seemed almost magic to her. It was like she was compelled to do exactly as he said, without question. Her hands remained glued to the wheel at 10 and 2, but suddenly, she really wanted to put one between her legs, as she was realizing that she was wet down there.

After a few minutes, Officer Baxter slowly walked back towards her, as she watched every step this man in a uniform took in the mirror. She bit her lip as he approached the window. He greeted her again, this time with her documents and an additional piece of paper, a $75 ticket. She didn't really care, she just knew that now that he had returned, her right hand was free to go between her legs, which it did.

She thanked this officer, apologized for the infraction and he left, unknowingly leaving a woman whose pussy was on fire. She avoided speeding, but got to her empty home as quickly as she could, stripping as she quickly made her way to the couch and plunged her fingers into her pussy. She came so hard while imagining Officer Baxter commanding her for his own pleasure. A mere fantasy for this woman who had always remained faithful to her husband, but it felt so good.

Coming back to reality, she realized that she still needed to find a ride home from the airport tonight. Almost mindlessly searching through her phone, not for a solution, but perhaps more for any idea at all. She was so frustrated.

Mike offered, "I could not help but overhear the trouble you are having, and I realize that I am going to the same town, so I would be happy to share my ride tonight."

"Oh, I couldn't impose," Rita replied, hoping with every word that he would not take no for an answer - she really wanted to get home.

"I insist," he said in an almost command-like voice that seemed to capture her attention. "It's just that I have some business to discuss on the phone while we ride, so I will need you to be quiet."

"Oh, Mike! It would be such a kindness to me, thank you. I'm Rita," she replied, as she loaded her bag into the back of the large limousine and got inside.

This was not a normal car service. This was a full-on limo, seats facing each way with a privacy window separating the driver from the occupants.

As they pulled away from the curb, Mike dialed his phone, listening with an earpiece, and poured a glass of wine for himself.

"Hi everyone, it's Mike. Sorry I'm a bit late," he said loudly, holding the bottle out to Rita as he began his conference call.

She stared at her generous host for a few minutes, sipping her wine as they drove. The conversation Mike was on didn't seem to be going well and a few times he raised his voice, obviously interrupting the people speaking on the other end. She noticed the forcefulness of his voice. He was definitely in charge and she liked it.

"No, that's not what I'm saying, Paul!" he shouted back, pounding his fist into the armrest. She felt pins and needles all over her body as she heard the sharpness of his voice and the thud that his fist made hitting the leather.

"I just need someone to take care of this, Nancy. I need YOU to take care of this." Again, his fist fell hard and this time, Rita bit her lip and realized that she was in trouble.

Since that day with the police officer, she had tried to get Eric to be more forceful. She tried hinting about it, she tried being mean to him to see if he would get angry. She tried outright talking to him about it, but it just was not Eric. He was loving, and tender, and sweet and for the past few months, Rita was craving something else.

She knew that she was getting turned on by this powerful, confident man. She knew herself all too well, but at that moment, she was not sure if she was hoping he noticed her getting turned on, or not. She didn't know Mike at all. Could she trust him? Did that even matter?

"No more excuses! Just get it done!" Mike barked into the air, his earpiece capturing every harsh word. They split Rita's ears. She looked down and her hand uncontrollably landed firmly in her lap, pressing against the light fabric of her skirt as she tried to gently quiet the fire that his stern voice was lighting. When she looked up, she realized that Mike was staring at her.

She tried to laugh it off a bit, but Mike put a finger across his lips, reminding her that he needed her to stay quiet. All the blood in her body rushed to her face.

Mike stared at her eyes, and said, "I want you to listen carefully to everything I say." She knew he was still on his phone call, but his words seemed to be directed at her, or at least seemed to have a double meaning. They jarred her into sitting straight up, as if a school girl was spoken to by a teacher.

"I need you to get in there and really start working on it!" Mike commanded, never flinching or blinking as he stared into her eyes. Rita's face must have turned pale and red at the same time and she felt confused and excited. "Was he talking to me?" she wondered.

He seemed to anticipate her reluctance... "I'm not kidding. Get in there and work on it!" Mike shouted, still staring into Rita's eyes.

She sheepishly pulled her legs apart just a little and, on top of her skirt, started rubbing her pulsating pussy.

"Yes, that's exactly the response I want when I say something." Mike said. "I need all hands on this job. Really pull back the covers and reveal what's there!"

Rita could not believe what she was hearing, and could not believe what it was doing to both her body and her resolve. Both were melting. She knew that she did not have it in herself to refuse such a command from a strong man. She pushed her legs wider apart and pulled up her skirt, revealing her panty-covered bush. She stared back into Mike's eyes, which finally looked somewhere other than hers, as they dropped down, watching her.

"I need to make sure that this is done thoroughly and completely!"

She knew he was talking to her. And she knew she could not refuse. She pulled her panties aside and almost instantly, the leather seat between her legs was wet. Her fingers plunged in between her lips and her middle finger disappeared into her tunnel.

"You may need more than that," Mike commanded to both his conference call and the occupant in his limo. Rita complied, pushing two fingers inside herself and beginning to work them in and out.

"Do you think that's enough?" Mike asked?

Rita put a third finger in her pussy, stretching it out and causing her fluids to start running like a faucet.

"If you are not going to put in the extra effort, I may have to come down there and do it myself!" Mike said.

Rita wasn't sure she wanted to work harder as a response to a threat, or to stop and make him carry through with it. She decided it was best to comply, and began slapping her hand against her pussy, 3 fingers disappearing over and over.

Rita closed her eyes, getting lost as she responded to the words of this powerful man sitting across from her. She put her head back and enjoyed the feeling of her fingers pleasuring her wet cunt.

"Stop! Just stop it!" Mike shouted, slamming his open hand into the leather seat with a slap. It startled Rita, as she opened her eyes and looked over at him. Her hand frozen motionless deep inside her dripping slit.

"I want you to make sure this works out for both you and me, Paul. Do whatever it takes, but in the end, I want to be pleased." Rita knew Mike was not talking to Paul, or at least, not *just* talking to Paul.

She got on her knees across the wide floor of the limo, crawling across as Mike spread his legs apart.

She put her hands on Mike's knees, slowly sliding up his thighs, reaching his crotch.

"I know the market is soft right now, but with the right attention, we can firm it up." Mike said. Rita wasted no time giving it that attention he wanted. The belt came apart, the zipper came down, and she grabbed the waistband, pulling his pants and boxers down in one motion, revealing his soft "market."

It was already big, bigger than Eric's was at full strength, but Mike's was still not erect. Rita's eyes got hungry at the sight. She took the tip of his soft member into her mouth, sucking hard, imploring his body to send as much blood as it could to his pole. Of course, in mere moments between her velvety lips, his cock went from a soft few inches to a thick, rigid 8 inch tubesteak that was suddenly pressing against the back of her throat.

"Yes, I know you have more than just one hole to fill. We will fill them all in due time. Don't worry." Mike said, more matter-of-factly this time on his call. Those words shot through Rita like a bolt of electricity. She knew that she was about to be filled in every possible way by this strong stranger and at this moment, there was nothing she wanted...needed...more!

His hands fell on the back of Rita's head, pressing her down on his cock as he began thrusting his hips upwards to meet her movements. He was using her face like a simple fuck doll and she was loving every minute of it.

"Listen, guys, they better be able to take the whole shipment, and really soon. There's no stopping it now." Mike said, and for the first time, his voice cracked a bit, betraying his own excitement from the sensations of Rita's mouth. She knew she was about to get to taste Mike's cum and she wanted it. Every bit. "Mmmm-hmmmm" she hummed without stopping any of her sucking.

His balls tightened and his cock exploded like a roman candle down her throat, the heat of his cum almost burning her throat. The taste was both sweet and salty. Not a drop was lost. She smiled as she looked up at her ride host.

Mike sat back quietly, looking away from Rita and out the window at the passing lights along the nighttime highway. Rita slowly moved back to her own seat, the lingering taste of Mike's cum in her mouth and the lingering desire to be fucked in her pussy. She sat back slowly, staring at Mike, who suddenly was paying no attention to her at all, and saying nothing.

She started to get worried, Did she not please him? Did she do something wrong? So many thoughts swirled around her head in mere seconds. She desperately wanted to know that she made him happy, and she desperately wanted to continue.

"Of course that's not all, Nancy. That was a good start, but there is more to come," Mike said, breaking his silence and alleviating Rita's fears. Her fingers almost immediately returned to her aching pussy.

"No, Nancy, I did not tell you to do that. You have to listen to me!" Mike said with a stern and commanding voice. "If you are going to do things on your own, there will be repercussions." Rita again considered disobeying that order, but obediently removed her fingers from her pussy instead.

"Now I want to see everything. I need to see everything," he commanded into his phone, and into Rita's ears. She wasted no time in undoing the buttons on her blouse and peeling it off of herself. She reached back around to loosen the 3 bra hooks it took to keep her 42DDD breasts in check all day. The bra almost sprung all the way back around. She slowly slid the straps down her shoulders, staring at Mike the whole time. She may not have had the body of a supermodel anymore, but any guy who liked tits would be in for a treat to see hers.

Her massive tits came free as the bra slid down, and her nipples were hard and pointing straight at Mike across the way. She took one in each hand and crushed them for herself, longing to know how firm Mike's hands would be in mere moments. She lifted her right breast up to her mouth and sucked on her tit, taking the hard nipple in and swirling it around with her tongue. It came out of her mouth about half an inch longer than it went in.

For the first time, Mike seemed to lose focus on his phone call as his gaze was fixed on her huge chest. He stammered and asked, "Sorry, guys, repeat that," and in keeping with the theme, Rita repeated the trick with her left breast, which made Mike smile just for a brief moment.

She lifted herself from the seat, and slid her skirt and panties down, slowly removing her right leg first, then the left, pulling her feet and legs together once they were gone. Mike actually looked a little disappointed for a moment, then startled Rita as he slammed his fist down yet again, and barked into the air, "I want those two separated, damn it!"

It made Rita's spine tingle and she quickly spread her legs fully apart, inching up onto the edge of the seat. Her long pussy lips were already dripping wet and the matted hair of her well-kept bush held the distinct odor of a woman in heat. But she dared not touch it yet. Not until Mike said so. She knew that already.

He stared at her, saying nothing on his call. Still sitting with his pants off, and his cock, which had softened following Rita's premier performance, had begun to stiffen again, even more so now that his hand was gently stroking it.

It was at that point that Mike went back to his phone call for a moment, and Rita was disappointed to not hear any double-meanings in what he was saying. But after only a few sentences, he wrapped the call up, saying goodnight to everyone on the other end, and finishing by saying, "No, I'll probably be up for hours doing the rest of my work tonight."

It frightened Rita a bit, since she knew that the ride home was only 90 minutes and they'd been driving for at least 30 already. "Hours?" she thought. "What have I gotten myself into?"

Mike seemingly noticed the look of puzzlement on her face, and rather than sweet talk her, he simply commanded her, "Come over here, Rita, and show me your ass!" Still trying to figure out the "hours" part of what Mike said, Rita delayed a bit in responding to his command.

"SMACK!" his hand hit the leather seat and the crack reverberated through the cabin of the car and made Rita's nipples even harder instantly. "Come over here, Rita!" he said more slowly and forcefully, "and show me your ass!"

Snapped back into the reality of the moment, a moment filled with sexual desire and obedience, she got up and moved in front of him, getting on all fours to present her ass up high to Mike, her tits hanging down and nearly hitting the floor as she did.

"SMACK!" again, only this time, both hands, louder, harder and on both of her ass cheeks instead of the leather seat. The searing pain went through her and her knees and arms almost buckled. "You disobey me again and I won't hold back at all." is all he said before plunging his face between her cheeks.

His tongue felt like a fire poker, hard, thick and hot as it penetrated her ass immediately while his hands pried her ass cheeks wide apart. She had certainly experienced some ass fucking before with Eric but never had anyone penetrate her with a tongue like that before. She squeezed tight in response to his tongue gaining access and he seemed to like it.

She felt his right hand leave her ass, hoping it would make its way down to her pussy. "SMACK!" She was wrong, as the hand came crashing down on the same red cheek again. Then the other side. She didn't care why she was being punished this time, she only knew that she loved the pleasure that the pain was giving her and she moaned with ecstasy to prove it.

After a few moments of eating her ass out, Mike withdrew his face, and then said, "Your ass should be ready now. Get over here and take my cock inside you."

Rita straightened up, then straddled Mike, grabbing the handles along the ceiling of the car to help her get into position. She sat up right above his hard cock, remembering how long and thick it was when it was in her mouth, and shuddered with anticipation about that entering her ass.

She positioned Mike's cock just so and slowly sank down on it. It penetrated her sphincter easily, and she was going to gently take it in one bit at a time when suddenly, Mike grabbed her shoulders and simply pressed her down, impaling her with the full length of his member all at once. It sent a blinding, searing pain throughout Rita's body and she let out a scream. Mike held her tight to himself for about a minute as the ripples of pain subsided.

Then he released his hug around her, grabbed her hips and began flopping her up and down on his cock, rapidly fucking her ass with a reckless abandon. Once she got the rhythm down, he released her hips and reached around to grab her tits, one in each hand, although a single hand was certainly not sufficient to contain either one.

He squeezed them hard, like he was wringing out a sponge and she whimpered loudly and for a moment, stopped fucking his member. He released his grip on her right tit and his flat hand slapped down hard across the small of her back, leaving a perfect red handprint to be instantly visible. It shocked her, but rather than complain, she knew what she needed to do, so the rapid up and down motion on his cock resumed immediately.

To her surprise, that slap had not only snapped her back into obedience, but it also brought her to her first orgasm of the night, which roared across her body in waves and caused her pussy to let loose a torrent of juices.

12