Rita's Ride Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready to fill your second hole of the night!" he exclaimed, and with that, grabbed her tight to himself and she could feel the hot spurts of cum inside her shitter as he kept it buried deep inside her.

After only a moment, he pushed her off and commanded, "Suck it! Don't let me get soft!" She spun around dutifully and took his cock into her mouth, tasting her own dark musk along with his cum again. Despite her best efforts, his member deflated a bit.

Seeing this, he slapped her across the face, "I said keep me hard!" is all he said with the slap. The tears flowed automatically with the sting of the slap, but she would not stop what she knew she had to do. She worked more diligently and soon her reward was a rock-hard cock.

He pulled her up and pushed her back onto the seat, her legs spread apart and her pussy hanging off the edge. Kneeling between her legs, his cock was exactly at the right height. Without any foreplay or warning, he slammed his member deep into Rita's pussy.

With an urgency that betrayed the fact that he had just cum twice in the past 30 minutes, he began fucking her hard, not caring to please her, but only caring that he get himself off inside her. This beast like selfishness turned Rita on like she had never known before. The fact that he only wanted to use her for his pleasure made her blood boil and had her cumming again very quickly, spewing her juices all over the seat and the floor, not to mention his cock.

He never slowed down at all, continuing to pound her pussy mercilessly. When he neared his climax for the 3rd time, she also let loose again, and the mix of both of their juices had the seat flooded.

He flopped back on his seat, without a word, and began to pull his pants up. He reached into the center console for some tissues, tossing them across to Rita.

Rita sat breathlessly for a few moments, then started cleaning herself and the seats before getting herself dressed. She could not believe what had just happened.

She had nearly forgotten Mike's promise of "hours" of more work, when the car stopped. She looked out and realized that she was not at HER home at all. She was at HIS home. The mix of fear and excitement that ran through her at that moment was palpable.

He simply got out of the car and walked towards the house. Without a word, Rita knew that she MUST follow him. She pulled out her phone as she walked up the path to his front door.

Text to Eric, "Travel troubles. I must do everything they say to get home in time for the graduation." is all she could think to write.

As she walked through his front door, somehow she knew her world would never again be the same. She didn't know how right she was.

12