Rite of Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More, baby! More cock?"

"YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! DON'T FUCKING STOP PLEASE!!!!"

We were fucking now on a bed so wet it squirted and splashed every time I drove her lovely young back into the mattress. But we weren't done.

I rolled onto my back so suddenly that the rhythm never changed. She was up there as if she was born there. Then the third wave hit.

"NO! NO! NO! OH GOD NOT MORE NOW AGAIN! OH YES! OH YES! OHHHHHHHHH YOOOWWW!'

"Fuck Daddy now, Amy. Amy show Daddy who his little girl is!"

Her hips found their motion and put John Thursday right where they wanted him. She was in charge now and she knew how to hold me down.

"Did bad little Amy fuck him this way?"

"YES!!"

"Did bad little Amy ride his long fat cock?"

"YESSSS!!!"

"Did he fuck Daddy's little Amy all night?"

'YES HE DID DADDY! HE DID FUCK ME ALL NIGHT!"

Then the one she didn't see coming.

"Does Amy want to fuck his big fat dick again?"

"YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

I could feel the lava flowing again now.

"Tell Daddy why, baby!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIS COCK!"

She collapsed and cried as she spilled all over me. The skin of my ass cheeks burned. Amy convulsed, and screamed, or yelped, and then ceased everything. Our sweat stuck us together everywhere our bodies touched. Her matted, tangled hair fell all over. She heaved with every breath.

Eventually, in the quiet, she found the energy.

"What did you just do to me?"

I didn't need even a second to answer her.

"You asked me what I loved about you. This: You're afraid of nothing. Every time I've tried to test your limits, you've given me back everything and then some. The only thing you lacked was experience. I knew that if I gave you one, like this, you'd see it for what it was, a rite of passage. You'll never go back now, never walk back through that door again.

"No, I won't." She hadn't moved, couldn't move. As she still lay flat on top of me, I felt the energy move through her, the little bit she needed just to utter those three syllables, as she pulled it from somewhere deeper in her body, maybe from all the way down at her toes.

"You know, and I suspect you did already, that the mind is the sexiest organ in the body. Imagination is all."

"I think I did."

"And now, I love that I was right about what I loved about you."

We both could have said it, the obvious, but lying in bed covered in an unholy soup of body fluids, with a camera running, is not the time. It feels like the time and you're probably right about what you're feeling, but you leave that for another time and place. Sweetness still matters. We weren't feeling sweet at the moment. We were drenched.

I lifted her head and we kissed. "Shower?" we both said at the same time. She went first. I tore off the sheets and knew we'd have to let the mattress dry for a day. I prepared the pull out bed in the sofa. Then I sat in a chair and started to jerk my cock. It didn't take long to get ready.

She came out and saw me and stopped in the bathroom doorway.

"If you liked his cum. If you liked fucking me in there and thinking about his big cock. If you would fuck him again. Then... come and finish me now. Come and suck off this giant dick."

I saw her towel hit the floor and then I saw the top of her head. I felt her grab my balls, those big ones she loves to look at, and I let her go at it the way she knows I like it.


12