Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes!" she answered. "Please yes!"

Edes smiled, then aimed. The piss stream changed direction and hit her like a waterfall, knocking her off her feet. The land was gone. The sky was gone. The river had become an ocean and she was deep under the waves. She seemed to drown. Her consciousness faded and flickered out.

She was suddenly back on her knees with the panting slave's cock in her mouth. She released him, astounded by the gift she'd been given. The God had drowned her, yet she lived. If she read the vision earnestly, her death had been given to her, then washed away. Her mortality was gone.

Yet her body was the same fragile shell. It would age and weaken until she was blind, deaf, hairless, and unable to move. But she knew that he was offering more.

She took the slave's hand and pulled him down to kneel beside her. "Put your hand between my legs," she told him.

Hesitantly, he obeys. Vikana put her own hand on his cock, stroking gently. "What are your fingers finding?" she asked.

"It feels like a mouth," he said.

"Very like," she agreed. "You can put your finger inside if you'd like."

She sighed as the clumsy, thick fingers probed and entered. Not even her own fingers had ever made that journey. This slave was touching her in places that had never been touched. The God had accepted him as substitute, so he alone had the right to put himself inside her. Vikana herself did not have that right.

His fingers found easy access. She was very wet. Vikana was aching in anticipation. She wanted to be invaded more than she wanted to live.

"Did you like what I did for you?" she asked.

"It was incredible," the slave answered.

"Did you like putting your cock in my mouth?"

"I never wanted to leave."

She smiled. "I would have loved to suck on you forever. Did it feel good to come on my tongue?"

"It really did. Was I supposed to?"

"In a way," she said. "You are designed to come in a female body. But there is an even better place than my mouth."

He wiggled his fingers in her cunt. "Here, you mean?"

"Exactly. I'm going to lie down on the grass. Why don't you lie down on top of me and put your cock into that little opening you're playing with?"

"That's what you meant by becoming one flesh?"

"The God made man to fill woman with himself. It is your sacred duty, privilege, and right to fuck me."

Vikana released her grip on the slave's cock. She was reluctant to let go, but soon she would hold him in a holy embrace. The Blade would enter her and make her complete.

A sudden doubt assailed her. She was neglecting an important symbol. She was a penis worshipper. That was the core of her entire life. If this ritual was to succeed, the penis was all-important. To forget was to fail.

Edes was her God. He was the Creator's own divine cock made sentient. And Edes had named his own dick the Blade, which now lived in the flesh of the slave. But the slave was also a penis bearer and must be honoured as such. To disrespect him would be an insult to the Blade he embodied.

"What is your name?" she asked, finally acknowledging that he was more than just a slave.

It was a question he'd never heard before. His owner gave him orders but had never spoken to him as a human. He had to search his memory for an answer. He hoped it was correct. "My mother called me 'Haystack.'"

"The colour of your hair," Vikana grinned. "You do look like a haystack."

She lightly tapped his dick. "And this fellow's name?"

"I've never named it."

"A man should name his penis," Vikana told him gravely. He is your ambassador."

Haystack looked confused. "I don't understand."

"Well, first of all, you send him into a woman's body. He is like a peaceful invader. But he is also your ambassador to the future."

He just shook his head in confusion. Vikana remembered the limits of his education. Not wanting to embarrass him, she leaned in to whisper. "You're a farmer. You understand seeds. That glorious feeling you had earlier, did you feel anything come out of your cock?"

"Yes," he said with a blush.

"Those were seeds. Once upon a time, someone planted a seed inside your mother and a baby Haystack was born. I am inviting you to plant a Haystack seed in me. Maybe there will be a baby. And maybe not. But that mouth between my legs is the planting field. The more fields you plant, the more Haystacks there will be. Start with me, then find other women who will invite you to fuck. The children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren will go on and on. A part of you will continue forever."

"I like the sound of that."

"So, name your ambassador," Vikana reminded him.

"His name is Farmer."

She wanted to laugh, but it was a good name. A sower of seeds. Vikana liked it.

"Would you like to touch me, Haystack?" she asked. As eager as she was to have him inside her, the male desires were more important in this ritual. The Creator's mighty cock had to want his lowly female.

"More than anything," he responded.

"I'm going to lie down here. You can touch me anywhere you'd like. You can do anything you want to me." Vikana reclined on the grass. In the corner of her eye, she saw the priestesses and acolytes surrounding her. They were sitting on their knees with their legs spread. They were offering themselves to the God.

Last year, Vikana had knelt with them, praying that Edes would come. Cumoki had been the Vessel. But the God had refused her. Now, Cumoki was a whore. Vikana had not yet been refused. The God was present. He had Gifted her. But he had yet to claim her. She had to prove herself worthy.

Haystack put his hands on her breasts. Vikana had almost forgotten that men are fascinated by breasts. Many times, she had seen them staring at her chest. 'Tits', the other man had called them. Haystack explored their shape, marveling at the firm hills of her chest, so very different from his own.

His fingers touched her nipples, pinching gently. "Does that hurt?" he asked her.

"No," Vikana assured him. "It feels good. But if you want to hurt me, you have the right." The God had given her Life. He'd given Life to Everything. Vikana belonged to Him body and soul. Whatever His representative chose to do to her, it would be her honour and privilege to accept Him.

But Edes was a generous God. And he appreciated generosity in His worshippers. Vikana belonged to the God, but Edes did not belong to her. It was her duty to remember her place. As much as she wanted the man to enter her, she could not be selfish.

"Haystack?" she said, looking respectfully at his throbbing cock. "Do you see the other women around us?"

"Yes," he confirmed, his voice sounding tight with excitement.

"You don't have to pick me," Vikana told him. "You can fuck any or all of them instead if you prefer."

"Can I fuck you first?"

"I am yours," Vikana vowed.

"What do I do?" Haystack asked, a slight tinge of fear in his voice.

Vikana wrapped her fingers reverently around his cock. "This is your Farmer," she reminded him. She rubbed her pussy with her other hand, feeling a jolt of the God's power as she stroked both male and female simultaneously. "This is His field. Put your Farmer in His field."

"Will it fit?"

"Nothing is more certain. I was made to fit Him inside me. You were made to put Him inside me."

Haystack knelt between her legs and lowered himself onto her. Vikana felt wonderfully trapped, overpowered by masculine strength and power. She felt a second jolt of power, stronger this time, almost an orgasm, when his cock made first contact with her pussy.

Vikana had done her research for this next part just in case she was ever chosen. She had spoken to one of the most experienced whores in the city. More than twenty men a week had found their pleasure between her thighs for over fifteen years. As she'd been advised, Vikana took hold of the cock and positioned it properly, feeling the head nudging the lips of her pussy, aligning the shaft of him with deep well of her body.

Panting in fear and excitement, Vikana urged Haystack to deflower her. "Do your duty, sir. Push into me."

Haystack obeyed and conquered, sliding gently into her welcoming self. With her hand wrapped around him, she felt his throbbing flesh disappearing beneath the surface of her body, sliding through her fingers and into her. He reached her innocence and hesitated. Vikana demanded he continue. "Pierce the barrier. Slay the Maiden. Make me yours."

With a grunt and a thrust and an instant of sharp pain, he tore through her resistance and took possession. Vikana closed her eyes in gratitude as he gave himself to her, occupying her very flesh, filling her sex with his own.

In an instant, she knew why most former Vessels chose to become whores. It was another way to continue worshipping the penis, in a way even purer than all the ceremonies and chants could ever achieve. The holy phallus was within her, a part of her. She could caress and embrace him in a way he could never do for himself. The cock needed her cunt as much as her cunt needed the cock. If this ritual failed, Vikana swore to be the most dedicated whore the city had ever seen.

Haystack began to thrust, his instincts instructing him. Vikana lay back on the grass, welcoming his possession, wrapping her arms and legs around him. She looked around, meeting the eyes of her sisters in the Temple. They envied her, she knew, even as they feared to be the next one chosen. Night after night, the acolytes talked about what that would feel like, a genuine dick invading their bodies. Vikana was now living that mysterious experience. And the sensation of his cock entering, retreating, and pushing forward again was glorious and unexplainable.

It started slowly, the tingle in her clitoris becoming a powerful force, growing stronger. She was able to ride it for a long moment. She'd had many orgasms under the tongues of her sister acolytes and twice a year from a priestess. This was a familiar and welcome sensation. But the cock driving in and out of her was a new, and very welcome element. Vikana lost control and it exploded through her entire being.

She was swept out of her physical body once again, out of space and time. This was more than vision. Her soul had been pulled into a new reality. Vikana found herself standing on a cloud under a blue sky. Before her was a nude man with an impressive erection. This was the God.

Edes appeared as a maybe thirty years, but twenty and forty would not be unbelievable. Vikana started to kneel before Him, but He shook His head. "None of that. It is time for honesty between us."

"I don't understand."

"There are no gods except the ones you create. I should be worshipping you. You create Us, not the other way around."

"Am I a God?"

"No," Edes said. "At least, not yet. The Universe is one tiny part of a vast energy cloud. It is a chip of ice floating in the ocean. Humans can sense this energy, flowing through everything, and believed it to be the presence of Gods. They called these Gods by names and pulled us into existence, shaping Our natures by their own faith."

"You're not real?"

"You make Me real. You and your sisters."

"I am not your Chosen?" She was close to weeping at the thought.

"You are My Chosen. But you chose yourself. Your personal faith in me was so strong, the beliefs of your sisters and your entire city and nation became a reality you could see and talk to."

"Our legends say that on the day the ritual succeeds, the God will elevate the Vessel to be His permanent voice. What does that mean?"

Edes smiled. "You're the one who made this happen. You can choose its meaning."

"What have others chosen?"

"The last to actually bring Me into existence begged to be the mother of My children."

Vikana gasped at the audacity of such a request. "Did You smite her?"

"No. As it was her faith that gave Me life, I could not do anything other than grant her request."

Children of the God. It was a shocking revelation. It would transform the faith. "What happened to your children?" Vikana asked. "Were there more than one? How many were there?"

"There were many. Their mother raised them to believe in Me. My sons and grandsons founded your city and established your nation. My daughters were the first priestesses of the faith you follow."

"When did the mother of your holy children die?"

The God shook his head. "She did not die. Her faith was strong, so My seed within her was potent and remains so. She has been continuing to bear My children every year or so."

"They should be ruling the world," Vikana said in awe.

"Nay. They are merely human. They were fathered by the elemental energy that formed the Universe. If they could find a way to tap into that energy, they could be formidable. Otherwise, they are only as special as every other human."

Vikana was disappointed. "Are there none worthy of Your greatness and majesty?"

"There may be one."

"Who is he? Is it Haystack? Is he why the ritual worked? I will worship Your progeny as the manifestation of Yourself. He is the very sperm from Your mighty cock."

"The ritual worked because of your faith it had nothing to do with Haystack. But twenty-four years ago, the mother of My children bore a daughter. As she often did, the mother offered the girl to the Temple. And now, My daughter stands before Me with a greater faith than even her mother."

"I'm your daughter?"

"Many in your Temple are My daughters. They are literally your sisters. But that has been true for 132 years. You are the first since your mother to bring Me to existence. Ask for what you will and it will be granted."

Vikana narrowed her eyes. "If You're not real, how can You grant my wish?"

"Your faith has carved a God from the infinite potential of the elemental. And that God can now reshape reality to your taste. In truth, you are granting your own wish."

"If I create You," Vikana asked, "How is it that You know so much more than I do?"

"You did not create Me. Your mother, long ago, believed in a lusty and ignorant God. The Temple her daughters founded shaped that God into a wise and powerful being. You brought their creation to life. I know everything My followers know because they believe I know it. And because they believe Me to be wise and cunning, I can use their own wisdom and cunning their ability to perceive to understand My own existence."

"That is what I want," Vikana decided. "Please share with me all that You know and perceive."

"That is perilous knowledge, Daughter. Your Temple has channeled the elemental through ritual and faith and numbers. As possessor of their collective knowledge, I can shape this reality you've created for Me and affect your own reality. Should you take that knowledge from Me, you will return to your reality with all the powers of a God. Your Temples and rituals and faith will no longer be necessary."

"I would carry you with Me always."

"You would take the power and knowledge you have given me and take back it into yourself. You would, in essence, become Me."

"There can be no greater honor."

"Then so be it. You and your sisters have created Me to be a God of the cock. So there is only one way to pass my essence into you."

"Take me, Lord. I am Yours."

Edes came for her, a large and powerful male. His erect Blade advanced before him, pointing at Vikana, declaring its desire for her.

This was no representative. The God Himself was going to fuck her. Vikana feared and longed for him. She hoped, in her inexperience that she would satisfy. "Shall I lie down?" she asked nervously.

The God shook his head, "No."

Vikana gasped as she felt hands on her body, invisible fingers roaming over her. Edes was whole before her, his hands at his sides. But he was a God and was not bound to a single point of existence. Fingers were combing through her hair, caressing her face, shoulders, breasts, and thighs. Warm hands were spreading the cheeks of her ass and fingers were stroking the valley between.

There were lips kissing hers. And lips on her neck. On her nipples, roaming up and down her spine. The God was licking the soles of her feet and sucking on her toes. He was kissing the lips of her pussy and driving his tongue into her, all while watching from several feet away as she writhed in erotic torment.

She came. And her realities merged for a moment. She was still in mid-orgasm, with Haystack buried deep inside her. At the same time, Edes was licking her clit, ass, and the depths of her cunt simultaneously. Vikana was coming in two Universes at once.

It was ecstasy and agony. The orgasm filled her soul, then replaced it. Her bodies, both the physical one writhing under Haystack on the roof of the Temple, and this cosmic representation created for this reality, were no more than shells containing the erotic energies the God had given her.

She came back slowly, gradually remembering who she had once been. Her awareness of the Temple faded and she was focused once more on the God and His reality. Edes' invisible hands, roaming all over her body, lifted her up and carried her to Him. His jutting cock was waiting for her. Her legs were gently pulled open and she was lowered onto the Blade. Vikana moaned with pleasure as His divine flesh entered her, pushing through the thatch of hair and heated lips to become a part of her.

Edes kissed her as he fucked her, pressing His tongue into her mouth, mimicking His penetration of her lower body. But He was also kissing her ear. No ghostly pair of lips this time, a second Edes was behind her. She was pressed between two male bodies belonging to the same God.

A second penis was between her legs, hot and swollen, pushing between the cheeks of her ass, probing at that other opening. Vikana was shocked at what Edes seemed to be trying to do. Was it even possible? Vikana had dreamed a million times of a man filling her pussy. And she had fantasized of tasting a cock and wrapping her lips around the shaft. But it had never occurred to her that she could be entered by that route.

"Say yes," Edes whispered against her lips.

"Say yes," Edes whispered in her ear.

She was beyond speech but she prayed her assent and the God heard her. The broad head of His cock slowly, patiently forced its way through the tight opening and into Vikana's rear passage. It was almost painful. The God in front of her stilled His moments, simply resting His dick within her pussy as the God behind her slid Himself into her ass.

Vikana dropped her arms to her sides and reached beneath herself, wanting to feel with her fingers the junctures where the two cocks disappeared into her. She felt the two sets of balls and stroked them lovingly, then found what she was seeking. The openings to her body were exactly where they had always been. But now they were wide open and stuffed fill with penises. It felt divine, the stretching of her pussy and ass to accommodate. She was the Temple and the God was in the Temple.

Edes broke off from kissing her and leaned back. In the weightlessness of the clouds, He reclined on the air, still deeply seated in Vikana's pussy, but lying almost flat beneath her. The Edes behind her took advantage of His other self's new position and brought His hands up to cover her tits as He pushed further into her ass.

A third Edes appeared, floating in front of her, His cock pointed at her face. Vikana reached out to touch him. He moved closer, clearly wanting to fuck her mouth. Vikana was more than willing to allow that, but she wanted more. As she had done earlier with Haystack, Vikana lifted His penis, pointing it up, so she could lick His balls.

The taste of Him was rich and musky, so different from the flavor of her sisters' pussies. She stroked His bulges with her tongue, kissing and licking alternately, wetting Him thoroughly, then blowing cool air against the tight, wrinkly skin. Vikana know that felt intensely wonderful when one of her sisters did that to the lips of her pussy. She was fairly confident it would be well received by the God's sensitive sac.