Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lovingly massaged Edes' balls with her mouth, Edes and Edes slowly fucked her pussy and ass. He was a selfish lover, not easily sharing her, even with Himself. They found no cooperative rhythm. Edes fucked her pussy fast and her ass slow. One moment, they would be thrusting into her together, skewering her back and front between them. Then one cock would advance while the other retreated.

Despite the distractions between her legs, Vikana had eagerly worshipped the God's balls. But she was ready for more. She moved up, licking Him from the root of His cock to the tip of Him. She bathed Him with her lips and tongue. Then she took Him into her mouth.

But she had satisfied her own need to caress and massage. She took hold of the God's hands and brought them to the sides of her head. She curled His fingers behind her skull. Understanding, he gripped her head, holding tight, as he took her face.

Vikana completely surrendered her body to the God, the God, and the God. They controlled her completely. Vikana experienced orgasm after orgasm as They filled her and fucked her. And with each climax, her realities melded, and her ecstasy in the rooftop Temple was added to the joy the God was giving her in the clouds.

Vikana thrilled as Edes fucked her face, pussy, and ass, stuffing her with His cock in every possible way. The satisfying feeling of Him thrusting into her cunt, the strange and alarming burn as He plunged in and out of her anus, and the slide of Him between her lips were a combination of sensations she never wanted to end. She came over and over and over.

She felt the first explosion in her ass, a warm, liquid rush flowing into her bowels. He came next in her mouth, a flood of salty cream pouring over her tongue. She gulped Him down, swallow after swallow, eager to drink it all, unwilling to let a single drop spill. And then He was coming in her pussy, pumping His divine essence deep in her cunt.

The God's seed filled her every orifice, becoming a permanent part of her, sending her into yet another powerful orgasm. Vikana ceased to exist, her mind and body replaced by pure energy. Reality ended in the force of her climax.

The orgasm finally ebbed and faded. Panting, Vikana opened her eyes to find herself on the rooftop of the Temple, Haystack above her, his cock spurting its last few drops into her. It had taken only seconds in this reality, but she had been utterly transformed. The God was now inside her forever. She was the God now.

"Did I do it right?" Haystack asked.

"You were perfect," Vikana assured him.

He withdrew reluctantly, his shrinking penis proof of his conquest. But in taking Vikana's virginity, he had helped her gain more than he could possibly know. He deserved a reward.

She leaned down and kissed his spent cock, letting her new power flow. He rose to full erection, ready to plow more fields immediately.

Her sisters looked on her with pity, believing the ritual had failed yet again. In their eyes, she was rejected by Edes and banished from His service. She must educate them.

Vikana lifted herself into the air, floating three feet above the grass. "I am elevated," she said. "The God has accepted me, but the God is no more. The faith must fade and the Temple be repurposed. Edes is no more."

"Shall we worship you now?" High Priestess asked, almost in sudden despair over the loss of everything she had ever believed in.

"You shall serve me. But I hereby lift all my acolytes into priestesses. I require no ceremonies or rituals. And I end this unnatural celibacy. Haystack here is now a free man. If he is willing, I will make him able, and I would ask that he take each maidenhead before we depart this roof."