Ritual Breaking of Suburban Wives 03

Story Info
Chapter 3: Now it’s Gerald’s Turn with Brooke’s Ass.
4.5k words
4.45
27.7k
25

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers

Ritual Breaking of The Suburban Wives

Chapter 3: Now it's Gerald's Turn with Brooke's Ass

Seven suburban wives, arranged in a row on a long leather-padded table.

Naked, save for the ball-gag harnesses around our heads.

Legs spread apart by spreader bars.

Arms stretched under and behind us, wrists cuffed to those bars.

Seven suburban slaves, arranged for punishment and then what comes next.

The first of us, Anass on my left, was a sobbing, sweaty mess. She was the first one punished by the Matriarch's heavy leather strap. I was the second, and also a sweaty mess. Only this was my first time under the strap, and it was pretty near traumatic for my poor ass.

My cheek rested in a pool of my own drool, watching Nicole to the right of me scream and cry and thrash and buck against her bonds.

Then it was Ashley's turn.

Then it was my best friend Margie's turn.

Then it was Janelle's turn.

Then it was that stuck-up bitch Victoria's turn. She was the queen of the passive-aggressive put-down at every school auction and bake sale you could think of. I'm not sure what I loved more: the horrific screams, the look of pain on her face with each strike, or the look on her husband's face as he looked at me more than her.

Then it was Lisette's turn.

And then it was over.

And thank fuck for that.

Seven suburban wives, beaten into submission by the leather strap. Punished for their misdeeds. Mine had been real. Had theirs? Seven sweaty, heaving, sobbing, twitching messes of mature slave-flesh all jammed together so we could feel, smell and just about taste each other on that table. So how's that for a picture?

It had been a first time for all of these wives once, and they'd since come back for more. I was the only virgin to the strap tonight. I couldn't imagine how anyone could come back for this again. The strap had obviously changed them. Would it change me, too?

Our towering dominatrix, the Matriarch, came around from behind Lisette's rear end. She wiped the tears, sweat, drool and snot from Lisette's face with a fresh towel. Then she arranged Lisette's face on her cheek, facing left to the rest of us. Lisette saw six punished women, all staring back at her. Then the Matriarch turned Lisette's face straight ahead, facing out. After that, the Matriarch worked her way down turning all our faces straight ahead. We stared out at the seven husbands, or masters, on the long leather couch facing across from us. They all nursed drinks and hard-ons. Some of them even had them out to stroke. My husband Dave hadn't gone that far, but he was definitely hard in there. Did not expect to see that.

"Is there any master who feels more punishment is in order?" asked the Matriarch.

More punishment!?! Yikes.

Luckily for my tender derriere, the room was silent.

"Ah, you're all just as warmed up as these lovely sluts, I see."

The Matriarch looked me in the eye as she ran her fingers through my fair.

" I know exactly how you all feel."

The Matriarch moved back around the table and gave Anass a great big smack on the ass with her hand. Anass yelped a little through her ball-gag.

"Right, this luscious piece of slave-flesh is up first. Who would like to own her for the night? Maybe even someone who's never sampled her before?"

Turned out she meant Dave by that crack. I found out later everyone was well acquainted with having Anass for the night. Dave's hand stayed down, along with the rest of them. I had the sinking feeling they were all interested in the new toy. My head was in a funny place now. The rational part of me wanted to cut and run. But another, deeper part of me was starting to get turned on. There was an atmosphere in the air generated by our seven sweaty bodies. Maybe the thing I needed most after this ordeal was to be used by a man. I would have chosen Dave, of course, but apparently I wasn't on his menu tonight.

"Come now," said the Matriarch, "I realize that darkened meat like Anass isn't for everyone, and nearly everyone's had a turn training her now. But I know from experience how badly she needs to be fucked after her punishment. I even gave her extra to make her especially eager to please tonight. Doesn't anyone want to sink their cock in that gigantic ass tonight? I know I would if I had one."

A lone hand went up at the end of the couch. It was Lisette's husband Trevor. He stood, stripped off all his clothes, and neatly folded them on his place on the couch. Then he picked up a leash, strap, and cuffs from the end table and walked across the room. Trevor undid Anass's bonds and commanded her off the table. She slowly crawled down. Trevor leashed her, commanded her to stretch her muscles, gave her some more commands I didn't hear, and led her out of the room. I got a great view of her ass on the way out. It was redder than a stoplight, with some welts, but the skin wasn't broken. The Matriarch was pretty skilled in her chosen vocation.

I was next.

"Now then, who would --?"

Every hand but Dave's shot straight up. The Matriarch smirked at me.

"All the sharks love tender fresh meat", she said to me, and then went back to addressing the masters.

"Gerald, since your slave-wife Anass was chosen first, I think you should have the honors. Do with this what thou wilt."

Gerald was a tall red Scotsman with thinly cropped hair that was starting to recede, and a neat, closely maintained beard. With his quiet and commanding attitude as he stood and stripped, he actually seemed like a master among masters. He definitely worked out, and watched his diet. This was an interesting contrast to his soft and rounded wife. Gerald picked up a leash, strap and cuffs, and came confidently striding over, with his cock waving out in front of him. What a sight that was. He stared straight at my eyes, but I had a hard time looking up into his. Maybe it was just the hard swinging cock distracting me.

"You'll love this, slut" the Matriarch said to me conspiratorially. "Gerald lives to break new meat in. You're in good hands."

I'd known Gerald for years, but wasn't sure I'd ever spoken with him. He and Anass were a constant presence at school functions. I'd certainly never entertained the notion of fucking him. I was now, and I wasn't sure how I felt about that. Gerald grabbed my hair, and tilted my head up slightly. This made me move my eyes up from his cock up to his eyes.

"Obey my commands, or you get the strap.", Gerald said. "If you know what's good for you, you'll agree you've already had enough of that tonight."

Gerald laid his things down and got to work on me. He removed the ball-gag harness first. I started to say something, but he gripped my jaw.

"Slaves only speak when spoken to."

Got it. Message received. Gerald then uncuffed my wrists and ankles from the spreader bar. He helped me pull my arms up so I could get up on my elbows. He then did a quick massage of some muscles in my arms and legs. I have to admit, it felt good. Gerald knew what he was doing. He picked up his things and stepped back.

"On your knees, with your cheek on the floor facing my foot. Hands up in back for cuffing."

Oh God. I slowly worked my way off that table. My muscles weren't as sore and stiff as they would have been without Gerald's ministrations, but it was still a hard slog. And my ass felt like it was on fire. But I dutifully tried to remember his commands. Gerald was so specific. I got down on my knees, lowered my cheek to the floor, and put my hands together behind my back. Gerald stepped up, with his foot right in front of my face.

"Lick."

Oh. My. God. He wanted his foot licked? Seriously? Ewwwww. No way I would ever do something so gross. No way!

So what was my tongue doing out of my mouth then? I actually stuck it out and...and...tasted his foot. It tasted exactly like I expected it to taste, like a foot.

"Better than that, cunt. Lick."

Ok, then. I'd had my taste. I guess I knew what I was in for here. So I started licking, in a slow, steady rhythm. Gerald didn't say anything, which meant I must be doing something right. After about a minute of nothing but licking his foot, Gerald leaned down. While I licked, I felt my wrists being cuffed. Then my hair was pulled up.

"Rise."

I struggled to rise fast enough from off the floor and then off my knees and onto my feet as Gerald pulled me up by the hair. It felt rough, and brutal. Once I was standing straight up, he leashed my collar. Then he knelt in front of me. He put matching black leather cuffs around my ankles, and fastened a thin, short chain between them. Then he stood up and looked me in the eye. He was a good inch-and-a-half taller than me. Not as tall as the Matriarch, but tall enough. Gerald gave me a thin, cruel smile, pulled the leash taught, turned around, and started walking. I struggled to keep up with him, with my hands cuffed together in back and the ankle chain severely limiting my step-length. I prayed I wouldn't trip and fall.

I had to navigate the steps from the living room down into the lower level very carefully. It wasn't easy with my ankles chained. Gerald kept the pace slow, and looked ready to catch me if I stumbled. Thank God I didn't. Once down there, I could see why the lower level was undoubtedly kept off-limits from most visitors. It was constructed as a long corridor that went the length of the house. Rows of sizable makeshift cubicles lined both sides, partitioned off from each other. It reminded me of a hospital. There were two gym-style tiled showers together at the end of the corridor. Not an average sight by any means in a suburban home.

As Gerald led me down the corridor, I glanced to the cubicle on my left. The curtain was open. Anass was on a floor-pad on her knees, dutifully sucking Trevor off. He held her leash in his hand, and turned his head to smile at me. The cubicle was wide enough to have a bed along the wall behind them. A small table held an array of toys and implements. I didn't know what they were all for...yet.

Gerald pulled me down the corridor and into a cubicle. As I stood facing the bed, he pulled the curtain closed behind us. He probably figured that a little modesty for my first time wouldn't be such a bad thing. As I gazed at the bed, I felt my ankle chain unclipped. Then his hand caressed my ankle down there. It felt weird to have someone besides Dave's hands on me, but I had entertained the idea of an affair, so I guess it was something I'd been open to. Gerald gently and slowly worked his way up my legs with both hands as he rose up from his knees behind me. I cannot lie. It was very arousing.

My hands were then un-cuffed.

"Hands behind your head."

I did what he said, and put my hands behind my head. I felt something wet spread across and rubbed onto my ass.

"This is a cream to soothe your ass after your punishment."

Gerald took his time kneading it into my ass. I have to admit, it felt good. I closed my eyes and drifted into a space of pure feeling as Gerald's hands spread around to explore my body. He kept one hand on an ass cheek while the other wandered around and then up my stomach to trace around a breast. He then gently took the breast in hand to squeeze and fondle while pushing into me. I could feel his perfectly erect cock press from between my ass cheeks up to my lower back.

"Do you have what it takes to be a good slave for me?"

"I...I hope so, Master."

"Good. I have a feeling I'm going to introduce you to one or two new things, and push some limits. My advice is to just go with it. If you're the kind of woman I think you are, I think you'll end up enjoying it. But if it really is too much for you, I will honor your safeword."

"I...I don't know what my safeword is, Master. Only Dave knows it."

"Your safeword with me is red. But remember, if you use it, then this isn't for you, and you have to go."

"Yes sir. Are we going to fuck in here?"

Gerald moved the hand on my ass down into the crack, and then ran it along my butthole and cunt. It was the first time he'd touched me down there. He penetrated my vagina with a finger. It was gentle. Just the fingertip at first. Then he slowly pushed it in. While he was doing this, his other hand went up from my breast to caress my neck. I was feeling something amazing. I didn't know what it was, but it was powerful. I moaned.

Gerald removed his finger from my cunt and brought it up in front of my face.

"Good, nice and wet."

Gerald pressed the finger against my lips. I took it in my mouth and licked it clean for him. Yep, I was wet down there all right. But I didn't need to taste it off his finger to tell him that.

Gerald gently pushed me to the bed and guided me down onto it. I was on my hands and knees. I turned my head to try and get a look at what he was doing. Gerald took a bottle off the table, squeezed some clear gel on his hand, and then rubbed it all over his cock. He then got on top of me and straddled my body. My God, I was about to be fucked by another man!

Gerald's body pressed into mine as his hands wandered and squeezed. He tilted my head back and pushed my hair to the side to bite my neck. His mouth spread wide open as if to devour me, but he barely bit down hard enough to leave any teeth marks. Luckily, the AC was on down here, because I was really starting to heat up.

I felt the weight of his body lift off me as he balanced to my side on one leg. I wasn't sure what that was for at first, but then I realized with a start that it was for access. His hand caressed my ass, and then a finger pressed into my asshole.

Wait, my asshole? What the fuck!?!

I turned my head quickly to ask him what the hell was going on, but he gripped my jaw to shut me up.

"Don't make me gag you. I have more than enough choices for that on the table, and would enjoy trying them all on you. Is that what you want?"

I shook my head no.

"Good. That's the sensible choice. You know what this finger is for, don't you?"

I nodded my head.

"That's right. I'm preparing your ass for a fucking. I'm guessing this is your first time, too."

I nodded my head again.

"Good, I was hoping it was. There's nothing I enjoy more than helping a woman become a good slave by taking her ass for the first time. Don't worry. It'll hurt a little bit at first, but then you'll get used to the feeling of my cock back there. After a few times, you'll start to crave the feeling. Right now, relax. Concentrate on your breathing. You want this finger to just ease right in."

I did as he said and tried to relax. My breathing went from near-hyperventilation down to deep, even breaths. Gerald just held the end of his finger at the entrance to my asshole until my breathing started to regulate. Then as my body relaxed, I felt the tip of his finger slide in.

"You're doing great. We're off to a good start here, little whore."

I grunted a little as his finger slid in even further.

" Remember, you're here to be a dominated woman. This is part of it. A woman serving a master needs to know her place. A good whipping was the first step. It taught you your place under the Matriarch. This is the next step. Your ass needs to be taken by a master's cock. "

My sphincter muscles were relaxing. He was slowly finger-fucking me now. Then he stretched me further with a second finger.

"Good. We're ready."

The fingers were removed from my ass. I felt Gerald's body move back over me and then...his cock! I felt it press against my asshole. Oh no, it's too big! It'll never fit! I started to protest, but Gerald gripped my hair hard before pressing his cock in any further.

"You can scream all you want. Matter of fact, the more you scream, the more I like it. But unless I hear that safeword, this is going in."

I buried my head in the bed and screamed into it as Gerald used the weight of his body to press his cock into my ass. It was slow, thank God, and he had used plenty of lubricant on his cock and fingers. But this was all so new and scary. Dave and I had always had an unspoken agreement that my ass was off-limits. I'm not sure if that was due to me, or because Dave just wasn't interested back there.

Gerald got the tip in, and then he stopped. He waited a few moments, pulled back out, and slowly shoved the tip back in. He then took his time to work his cock slowly up my ass while my sphincter muscles stretched to accommodate him. I felt his body over mine, and his heavy breathing on my neck. When he got it in all the way, he stopped moving, and let my ass get used to the feeling of being filled.

"You're doing great, slave. Absolutely great. I'll ask you again, do you want to use your safeword?"

I shook my head no. I then felt the weight of Gerald's body lift off me as that cock filling my ass was pulled out. Then it pushed back in, again very slowly, until his body was pressing down on me and his cock was in all the way again.

"Ohhhhhhh..." I moaned. This was such a strange, new, overpowering sensation.

"There is nothing like this, slave. One of the best feelings a man can have is the first full penetration and first slow pump of a woman's ass."

He held it there again for a moment, pressing into my body, and then I felt it pull out again.

"Time to fuck, now."

Gerald started fucking my ass. Very, very slowly at first. But then each penetration was a little faster than the one before. There was some pain at first, sure. But it was subsiding. An urge to be fucked was now replacing it. My feelings were all over the place. I felt so sexy, so wanted, so used, a bit degraded to surrender myself like this to another man. Another unexpected benefit was that having my ass fucked was the exact thing I needed after being whipped. It felt like the release my ass had needed that I hadn't even realized existed.

Gerald varied his approach as he fucked me. He pounded me like a machine, then eased up nice and slow, and then back to pounding. He rose up on his feet to use gravity to help pound into me, and laid down, covering my body with his, as his hands wandered everywhere. He pulled my hair, kneaded my breasts, used my shoulders and hips for balance, and things like that. My clit really liked it when he reached under to give it a little attention, but that didn't last. Would I not be allowed to come?

As we fucked, I heard sounds all around me. As masters chose slaves upstairs, they brought them down to fill up the cubicles. I heard footsteps, commands uttered and curtains pulled closed. Eventually, those sounds stopped, to be replaced by other sounds. Apparently, by the sounds of leather and open hands slapping bottoms, some of the masters hadn't gotten their fill by the whipping upstairs. These sounds eventually died down, to be replaced by the sounds of fucking. The sound of skin on skin as bodies slammed into each other. Moans, grunts, dirty talk, screaming orgasms.

You could smell it too. Luckily, the AC filtration system was pretty good down here, but there was still so much sweat in the air. I was literally in a fuck-a-torium. One thing I hadn't even thought to account for when we started was the peculiar smell that came with anal sex. Luckily, I'd had a pretty good shit that morning, and hadn't eaten anything like spicy Mexican or Thai food lately. So I'm sure the smell could have been really bad back there if I had. Gerald wasn't complaining, so I assumed my ass was fairly clean back there. I was relieved, since I hadn't thought to clean it. I guess no one suggested it because a new slave wasn't supposed to be expecting her ass violated. But no matter how clean it was back there, it unleashed a new smell of sex I'd never encountered before. It wasn't unpleasant, just different, enhanced by my sweaty, unwashed body. I wonder why Gerald hadn't showered me off in one of those showers first?

From the collective scent the room was taking on, butt-fucking was a popular activity down here. The sounds were starting to escalate, and some of them were uncomfortably familiar. My best friend Margie, whom I'd known for decades, was screaming her lungs out to have her ass fucked, faster and deeper. Other voices were familiar too, but I'd never heard them this way. Some were muffled. Gagged, I found out later. This was a new facet to suburbia that I'd never dreamed existed.

docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers
12