All Comments on 'Ritual Breaking of Suburban Wives 03'

by docmagnus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oops my bad, I forgot to check the Tags first 🙄 Ass to Mouth would have had me calling Red! Not a problem if she’d had an enema (I’m guessing not, don’t recall if that was in part 1), otherwise it would be fuck off and suck it yourself because it’s an obvious step 1 in How to Make your Slave ill.

At worst anal sex should only involve some discomfort, if the receiver is screaming then you’re doing it wrong. The writing style is great and still going strong.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing.... I've been waiting for this installment since reading the first story....

docmagnusdocmagnusalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous: Thank you! Much appreciated. The next installment is about halfway done. It's looking like it'll be 5 or 6 chapters after all.

To Tess (uk): Thank you as well! You're right about Ass to Mouth. It's one of those things I've never tried in real life, and never will. It's just too unhealthy to take a chance on. But for this series, I've decided to push beyond my real life limits and go a little edgier than usual for the sake of fantasy. I figure things like ATM have their audience, and thought I'd cater to them. Everything else in here, I've tried at least once, and sometimes quite a bit more than that, although I didn't necessarily take things like the whippings in Chapter 1 to the same extremes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, docmagnus, re-reading this chapter and the comments below it seems that you have tried some of the activities that you described in the storyline. Bravo, as the story becomes more plausible and less of a fantasy. As Tess commented, the ATM is not something that would be something that I would try either. What I liked about the ATM is how Brooke described her mouth and taste afterwards. It sounded very plausible and something that your readers could relate somewhat (if they had tried it). Not every BDSM story has such details on just how the air felt like, or what their mouth tasted like, nor describing the changing of the sounds from the other cubicles.

docmagnusdocmagnusover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous - I really wish you would come up with a name to use here on Literotica. I really appreciate the time you've taken to read my story and respond with extremely constructive comments. They are worthy of more than just an anonymous identity.

You are correct that I have tried plenty of the activities in my stories. But I've always drawn the line at ass-to-mouth. It sounds great in an erotic story, but I'm not so sure the health risks would be that appealing in real life. Tying partners up, spanking them, whipping them, even golden showers, are one thing. But the bacterial risk of ATM has always been a limit for me. But hey, the beauty of a story is that I'm not limited by real life problems as much, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So as punishment for an almost affair she gets fucked by other men that will keep her faithful wtf I like the story just not the reason she’s there that makes no sense at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The whole "Yeah, we don't have safe words here" just seems dumb to me, but good job depicting the unpleasant details of realistic anal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...