Ritual Breaking of Suburban Wives 07 - UnSanitized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drink, like a good little toilet."

I wasn't ready for this. I nearly choked as it filled my mouth and spilled out every which way, down my chin, my cheeks, over my closed eyes, down my nostrils. As if the smell hadn't been strong enough before. The Matriarch was not satisfied with my performance. She stopped pissing, moved back, yanked my hair back up, and slapped me. I was on the verge of freaking out here. Then she slapped me again.

"What's your safeword?" she demanded. I was too discombobulated to get it out. The Matriarch put her hand up to slap me again.

"I said, what's your safeword?"

"Pa...pa...panic room. Panic room", I sputtered.

"Take a moment here, take a breath."

I did as she commanded, with her grip on my hair and her hand up to slap me again. Despite that, and the smell and the taste and the feel of piss all over, I stared into her eyes, and shut down all thinking. Just concentrated on my breathing.

"Now listen carefully. Say the words panic room. That means we're done here. My bathroom is yours to clean up in as long as you want, and your husband will be in my living room to take you home. Think very carefully if that's the best thing for you. If I don't hear those words, we go back to work. I train you to drink a superior woman's urine like an obedient fuck-slave. And believe me, you need training."

I thought I'd gone through everything I could have gone through last night. But I should have known better. That shower and the ride home sure sounded great right now. Really great. But I stayed silent. The Matriarch gave me another moment as she looked at my face for clues of my mental state. Then she tilted my head back and straddled over me again. I opened my mouth for her.

"You need to concentrate on this. Breath through your nose. Swallow in steady gulps. Let as much of it spill out of your mouth as you need to. Like anything, you'll bet better with practice. And remember, this is what it takes to please your Matriarch."

With her cunt straddling my face, the stream of piss resumed again, straight into my mouth. I hadn't used my safeword, so I was in this for everything. I had tried to listen to her every word, but it was still hard. The piss was so unrelenting. I was just doing my best to keep anymore of it from flowing up my nostrils. I got into a rhythm of lapping and swallowing, and was able to keep from choking anymore. The taste was indescribable. Well, it was actually like what you imagine really strong urine tastes like. Watching someone piss so close to my face just added to the surreal experience.

After what seemed like forever, as I'm sure you can understand, the pissing began to let up. The torrential downpour ratcheted down to a trickle, and then a few last remaining drops. After the last drop, which I dutifully swallowed like a good little bitch, I just stared up at that shaved cunt millimeters from my face. The aromas were so strong. Then the Matriarch let go of my hair as she moved back in front of me. She bent forward and put her shoulders on me for balance. This pushed her ass right into Anass' face. The Matriarch then flashed a cruel little smile as she looked me in the eye and arched an eyebrow. Then, I swear to God, her face contorted in a mask of deep concentration as she closed her eyes. I had never seen this look personally on anyone before, but I knew instinctively what it was.

It was a bowel movement. She was pushing something out of her ass. Oh...my...fucking...God. Yuck!

I looked between her legs. I saw Anass' body back there, pressed up against the Matriarch, but nothing dropping onto the shower floor.

I looked back up at the Matriarch's face. Her face relaxed. She opened her eyes, looked down at me, and made eye contact. Then she smiled that thin cruel smile again, closed her eyes, and her face contorted into that "pushing something out" look. She grunted this time, and reached back with one hand to press Anass's head even further into her ass. She didn't need to. Anass' head was as far up the Matriarch's ass as it could go. The control just turned the Matriarch on. Anass reached around to grab the Matriarch's hips.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh, yessssssssssss..." the Matriarch moaned. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes."

The Matriarch opened her eyes again, between pushes, and made eye contact with me.

"Anything dripping down back there?"

I shook my head no. The Matriarch smiled and pushed again. I could see Anass' body undulate as she worked hard to swallow back there. This most sordid of affairs seemed to go on forever. I just kneeled and watched the show...and listened to it. The silence in this shower was so eerie, nothing but the sounds of a middle-aged suburban wife and mother swallowing another woman's shit. I swear I could hear the Matriarch's anus contract and expand as well, but that could have just been my imagination. I felt the piss drying on my body as I tried to make sense of this exhibition. The smell from the combination was almost overpowering. You would think this would be the leading candidate for single most uncomfortable moment in life. But if I'm being honest, the talk with my husband about my near-affair and subsequent blackmail situation still trumped it. Funny though, this was the first time I'd even thought about that since the Matriarch's strap came crashing down on my ass last night. Before that, I hadn't been able to get it out of my mind.

Proof there is a God: The Matriarch scrunched up her face and grunted really hard. Her entire body tensed. It was sweating now. She put her all into pushing out that last little bit...and then she was done. Her face went from the smile of finishing to recovering from running a marathon. The Matriarch put her hands on her knees to steady herself as she got her breathing back under control. Then she reached up to turn a heavy-duty built-in air purifier on. It must have been state of the art, or maybe it was just my wishful thinking. But the air quality started improving dramatically. Then she straightened up and looked down at me.

"Remember what I said last night in my bedroom?"

I shook my head no.

"I take my pleasure with one in the front, and one in the back."

She snapped her fingers, and I obeyed. I leaned forward and put my lips on her cunt. I took a first tentative lick. I felt the pressure of Anass pushing from behind as she got her tongue back in the Matriarch's asshole. I had no idea how she could do that, but she did. Then we got down to it. The only sound for a few minutes in that shower was the air purifier and two women licking another woman. But that didn't last long. The Matriarch was massively turned on, and started moaning. She came faster than I expected. And then she came some more. It was so much more intense than the night before. I guess using us for toilets excited her more than anything else in the world. This was the dirtiest sex imaginable. We were literally the three filthiest women in the world right now.

After the Matriarch was finally done with her epic orgasms for the morning, she held our heads in place as she got her equilibrium back. Then she gently pushed me back. Something had changed in her at this point. She dampened a cloth and wiped Anass's face with it. I got a quick glance beforehand. I literally had not seen her face since we'd stepped into the shower. There was definitely some shit on it, until the Matriarch wiped it all off. Then she helped Anass up and gently led her out of the shower to the toilet. Anass got down on her hands and knees over the toilet, and the Matriarch held her hair back. Then the Matriarch looked at me, still on my knees in the shower.

"Look away, please. This sweet cunt doesn't need you to see this."

I turned my head. For the next several minutes, I heard the sounds of retching and flushing. All it took was the Matriarch to command Anass to remember what it tasted like going down, and it all came up again. I can't imagine which experience could be worse. After the sounds stopped, I turned back to look. The Matriarch was holding Anass up as she fed mouthwash and water for Anass to clean her mouth out and hydrate from. After they were done, the Matriarch gently lay Anass down on a plush bathroom rug and kissed her on the forehead. Anass looked utterly depleted.

"Relax now. She'll be there for you when you're ready for her."

The Matriarch walked back into the shower and turned the nozzle on her side of it on. As I stayed on my knees, she took a nice leisurely shower, washing herself thoroughly, humming to herself contentedly. She seemed like a new person, like the kind created by mind-shattering orgasms. I welcomed the water vapor and whatever water splashed on to me. But she wasn't permitting me that shower I desperately needed yet.

As she dried herself off afterward, she pointed to Anass.

"Go to her now. Give her anything she needs. Your service is done when she's done with you."

I crawled out on my hands and knees to Anass. I didn't know if that was even required anymore, but I guess I was just used to it now.

"Anass knows the deal here. After you are done, you are encouraged to enjoy the most luxurious showering you can in here," the Matriarch said as she primped in the mirror. "Please primp to your heart's content. All of my products and devices are at your disposal. Please, baby yourselves. I will have fresh clothes dropped off by your husbands waiting outside the door. Then you'll join me out on the patio for a yummy brunch. I'll be happy to talk about anything you may wish to discuss. Your husbands will then pick you up when we're done."

Anass was still pulling herself together. I fed her some more water, and she motioned me in back of her. I lied down and spooned her. She welcomed me, even though I was dry and sticky and not smelling so great. We lied together for what seemed like the longest time. I could hear the Matriarch futz and primp, and then she left. I reflected on the long weekend as my breathing and Anass' synced together. We probably could have fallen asleep. But soon I could feel the strength coming back to Anass with each breath.

Then she turned, and kissed me. She kissed me again; deeper, and then we just stared at each other for a moment. Then something seemed to come over Anass. She rose up and got on top of me, pinning me to the floor. She went at my mouth with a vengeance, pressing my face into the rug, jamming her tongue practically down my throat. I couldn't imagine how she could do it. My mouth literally tasted like the Matriarch's especially pungent piss. But Anass went at me, and I tried to reciprocate as best I could.

Anass reached down to rub her pussy as she made out with me. Then she straightened up, turned around on me, and backed up. Her ass rode back over my face until her cunt was pressing onto my mouth. I stuck my tongue out like a good slut. Anass reached down to rub herself as a I licked. I think she was working her nipples too. Without any hands to balance her, her full weight pressed down on my face. It was daunting. She really ground into me as I licked. When she came, she bent forward and lifted just a little bit. I was relieved, until she squirted all over my face. Well, what can I say? I was way past the ick part of this now. After cumming, Anass leaned forward to give me some attention. My first girl-on-girl 69! We went at it like dirty, filthy animals with no regard for anything or anyone on that rug. As she was about to get me off, Anass lifted up to look back at me.

"This is something I want you to never forget...this is how slaves cum."

Of course I came like a screaming banshee as soon as her tongue hit my flesh.

We lied there catching our breath afterwards, with our cunts still in each other's faces. Eventually, Anass got up off me. She helped me up and guided me into the shower. With nozzles on either side, Anass and I took nice, long, luxurious showers together, and then primped afterwards. We were silent throughout all of this, but it felt good. We had a shared understanding between us. A shared empathy. As we scrubbed on opposite sides of that cavernous shower, I was convinced that this very curvy, middle-aged suburban daughter of Saudi Arabian immigrants was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

After the shower...

We were met in the Matriarch's kitchen with a cocktail of antibiotics that she had curated over the years. A precaution, considering what had gone in and out of our mouths. And then...

Brunch on the patio was fantastic. A delicious quiche with vegetarian bacon on the side, and plenty of fruit and yoghurt and other sundries. And hot coffee in a cup! I felt so clean and refreshed and alive. We talked about everything under the gorgeous sun, except for what we'd been up to. Once we were done eating the Matriarch moved us from the table to some patio chairs to nurse our coffees, and led the conversation back to the weekend. Oh, and we still had to refer to her as the Matriarch. We just didn't have to use it every time we spoke.

"I couldn't be happier with you, Brooke", the Matriarch said. "You brushed past your apprehensions to take to this like a duck to water, or a slave to golden water."

I'm sure I blushed.

"I know you have a lot to process and unpack, but how do you feel right now?" the Matriarch asked.

"I think I'm riding high on endorphins right now, Matriarch. It had been so long since I'd had sex, and I'd sure never had sex like this before. I had no idea the sort of orgasms I had this weekend even existed."

"I'm so glad to hear that, Brooke. We have a little time before your husbands show up. Is there anything specific you'd like to ask me about? Like, maybe about our shower activities this morning?"

"Well, um, in the shower, the whole, uh..."

"Feel free to use frank language, Brooke. You're here among friends."

Now I realized why the Matriarch had waited until we were done eating to lead the conversation to this morning. She knew what was coming, and knew it wouldn't go well with brunch.

"Well, it was one thing to be pissed on...twice. But when you also used Anass as a toilet, only from your other end...does she like that?"

The Matriarch barely suppressed a laugh.

"Oh, of course not, Brooke. She's swallowing my shit. How could she possibly like that? But that just makes me enjoy forcing it down her throat even more."

"Then...why does she do it, Matriarch?"

"Anass is such a special case. The one-in-a-million kind you dream about. She needs to give herself up entirely to a genuinely cruel, sadistic dominant. And that is me. Anass needs the feeling she gets after debasing herself so completely. Later, after we are done and she is all cleaned up, she feels at peace with herself, knowing she served me so well. Don't you, my little cunt?"

"Yes, Matriarch. I do," answered Anass. And she sure meant it.

"How disturbing did you find it, Brooke?" the Matriarch asked.

"Well, plenty...at first."

"And then?"

"I think I got sort of hypnotized, watching your face, how it made you feel, and how Anass just served you back there, without hesitation, without complaint."

"Like a slave who knows her place."

"I hope this doesn't disappoint you, Matriarch, but I know I couldn't do that."

"Oh, my good little bitch, you have done so incredibly well this weekend. So many boundaries pushed, and you're still here. Let this be your limit. It's really not for everyone. And who knows? A few years down the line, you might re-visit your feelings on it. Now, is there something else you were wondering about, as I was relieving myself into Anass?"

The Matriarch really had my number. She knew I had been burning to know something all morning ever since watching that.

"Do the other wives...slaves...perform this service for you, Matriarch?"

"Only one other. Would you like to know who?"

Well, duh. Would you leave that hanging?

"Victoria. She's not as good as my sweet cunt there, but she's working on it."

Oh my fucking God! Victoria, the most stuck-up class conscious passive-aggressive obnoxious bitch I knew in our LA neighborhood. She literally ate shit! Ok, I couldn't help it. I broke out into a beaming smile at this. I couldn't wait to make eye contact the next time I saw her.

"It's surprisingly hard to find women to take a load like a good toilet slave. Men...God, they are a dime a dozen. You put out a feeler on Fet, and you have a hundred candidates up your ass by lunchtime. But women are rare, especially when it's in service to another woman. Anass and Victoria are the most special of slaves I've found so far. I hope I never have to do without them. I adhere to a very rigid high-fiber diet in the week beforehand, just to ease the process as much as possible for all of us."

"How often do they have to serve you back there, Matriarch?"

"I hold these ceremonies once a month. So every other month for both of them. I wouldn't want to subject them to any more than that. But every time I go to the bathroom, I dream of the toilets I really wish I were using. I get other needs met between ceremonies. All the wives come by for consultations here and there. I expect you will too, after you've been to another ceremony or two."

Serving the Matriarch on an otherwise dull afternoon during the week? I could see the appeal for a lot of these wives. I wondered if I'd be up for that.

"Now, look me in the eye and listen carefully, Brooke", the Matriarch commanded. We may have been done with the BDSM activities of the weekend, but she was such a naturally dominant person, that when she spoke, it automatically came out like a command.

"You have just surrendered yourself to a very intense experience. For the average person, it would be the most intense experience of their lives. For the people in our little group, something even more intense usually necessitated this step in their lives. I suspect that is the case with you. If there's one thing I've learned about the effect of suburbia on encroaching middle age, it's that a reset is often required, to balance the equilibrium and keep you on your path. Now, I've scheduled a session with you here on Tuesday, after you've had a little time to process. Anything is up for discussion. But that might not be enough to work through your feelings. You have a lot to process, not only about what you've learned about your friends and neighbors, but about yourself...and your husband. For the next week, I am available 24/7. So are Anass and Marjorie. Lean on us. Come to us when you need guidance, answers, support. Call, email, text, whatever. If I see you at my gate, you will be welcome. Is that all clear, Brooke?"

"Yes, Matriarch, and thank you. And thank you too Anass, for everything", I replied.

"One last thing: Talk to your husband. Discuss this with him. You both have new and confusing feelings to deal with. My whole procedure is wasted if the two of you do not re-connect. Now, it's time to get you on your way."

The Matriarch rose and motioned us up. She took Anass in her arms and kissed her. Then she put her hands on the sides of my face, looked into my eyes, pulled me in for a deep, passionate kiss, and held me in her arms for a moment.

We were walked around the Matriarch's house to her driveway, where Dave and Gerald were in their cars. There was a new look on Dave's face as I settled into my seat. But was it only new because it was a look I hadn't seen in awhile? That hardness that had settled in since the day I had confessed everything seemed to be gone. I hoped it was forever.

"How are you?" Dave asked.

"I'm fine, Dave. Totally exhausted, of course. A lot to process. And boy, wait 'till you hear about my morning."

"What can I do for you?"

What can I do for you? It had been so long since I'd heard those words from my husband. My heart melted.

"Hold me for a minute, and kiss me. The way you used to, when you meant it."