Ritual Breaking of Suburban Wives 07 - UnSanitized

Story Info
Thoroughly UnSanitized version. Don't say I didn't warn you.
7.9k words
4.54
27.2k
18

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers

Ritual Breaking of The Suburban Wives

Chapter 7: There Has To Be A Morning After...The Irredeemably, Unrepentant, Un-Sanitized Version

Warning: I go down a dark and disgusting road here. It's not my kink, but I had to remain true to the character of the Matriarch. It is most definitely her kink. For a less explicit version, and possibly more pleasant experience, see the Relatively Sanitized Version, where I reign in the Matriarch's impulses a bit.

I've had sex before. I've made love. I've been fucked. But I've never been used. I could grow to like it.

I was dreaming. Or maybe it was a nightmare. I was naked, all tied up. Someone was beating me with a leather strap. It hurt, but every time it stopped I begged them not to stop. I needed more. My mouth tasted like cock, and ass, and feet, and leather, and urine. Man's urine. How did I know that? I heard someone telling me to wake up as the blows came down on my ass. Were they saying it in time with the whipping?

"Wake up, wake up, wake up."

I opened my eyes. There was someone crouching outside my cage, someone in a black robe and black bedroom slippers. She was the one chanting that little mantra.

Wait! My cage? That's right, I was in a cage. This jolted me wide awake. I tried to get up, but couldn't. Oh, that's right. Anass. The curvy nude middle-aged wife with the bronzed Arabic skin had slept behind me in this large dog cage all night. She'd put her arm around me as she spooned me, and that arm was now dead weight holding me down. She was slowly coming around now too.

Oh my God, her breath! Anass had the worst morning breath I'd ever encountered in my life! Ohhhhhhhh, that's right. She had her tongue shoved up the Matriarch's ass for the better part of an hour right before we were put to bed in this cage. Ok, that explained a lot. Come to think of it, my breath wasn't so hot either.

"Ahhh, your first morning in a cage. This is a real rite of passage. How do you feel, little cunt?"

"Stiff. Sore...really sore back there. My mouth still tastes like your pussy."

"My mouth still tastes like your pussy...what?"

"Matriarch. My mouth still tastes like your pussy, Matriarch."

"I don't have many rules, but I punish when any of them are disobeyed. This is good. A little whipping before coffee is just the thing to start the day with. Now, before we get you out of there, look me in the eye and listen carefully."

I did as commanded.

"The safeword your husband chose last night is panic room. Repeat it for me."

"Panic room...Matriarch."

"Excellent. Keep that in your head, in case things get too edgy for you this morning."

"What about Anass?" I asked.

"Oh, Anass has never used a safeword in her life."

The Matriarch unlocked the cage, and helped me crawl out. Anass had spent nights in here before, and crawled out on her own. The first thing the Matriarch had us do was stand up and do some stretches. It was slow going at first. I'd been whipped and bound and ass-fucked and pee'd on, and put in uncomfortable positions all night. My ass in particular was pretty tender back there. But if there was one thing I'd learned last night, it's that you followed commands. And we did indeed start loosening up as we stretched. When the Matriarch was satisfied, she snapped her fingers and pointed down. Anass got down on her hands and knees and I did the same. We still had our collars on from last night. The Matriarch attached our leashes to them, turned, and started walking. As the leashes went taught, we started crawling after her like good little pets.

We were led through the house, through the kitchen, out the mudroom, onto the patio outside. On the way out of the mudroom, the Matriarch grabbed two small towels. Then she unclipped our leashes, pointed at Anass and then ahead, and snapped her fingers. What was she pointing to?

A litter box. That's right, a large kitty litter box out on her patio. Strange thing, I hadn't seen any cats in the house. Anass of course, knew the drill. She got up to walk over. Thank God that seemed to be allowed. Hands and knees on concrete is no fun. Then Anass turned to face us and squatted over the little box. But she didn't pee. The Matriarch walked over to crouch down in front of her. She held Anass by the hair. Anass kept her eyes locked on the Matriarch's eyes. There was a yearning look in them.

"You have permission to go like my good little bitch", the Matriarch said. With her grip on Anass's hair, Anass looked like she was trying to relax and concentrate for a moment. Her eyes wandered downward. The Matriarch swiftly slapped Anass' face, and Anass went right back to maintaining eye contact. Then we waited. It wasn't more than a minute or two, but it seemed interminable. Finally, a little pee dripped down onto the litter box. Then a little more, and then the dam opened up. Anass pissed and pissed and pissed, and emptied her bladder into that litter box. When she was finally done, the Matriarch reached down to wipe Anass down there. Anass still had a yearning look in her eyes, as if she hadn't satisfied the Matriarch yet.

"You may thank me for the privilege like a good little cunt now."

"Thank you, Matriarch, for the privilege of being allowed to pee for your pleasure."

Wow. That was a new one. With that, the Matriarch let go of Anass, pointed away to direct her, and pointed and snapped her fingers to direct me. Holy shit, what had I let myself in for? I thought it was time to safeword out and escape all this weirdness, but then I remembered...I'd already done this. After covering me in his urine in the shower last night, Gerald forced me to piss for him. It seemed totally different though. That was at night after he'd thoroughly dominated me. He'd taken my ass and then subjected me to my first golden shower. So pissing for him hadn't seemed like such a leap. But here, in the morning, outside in the sun with the Matriarch, it felt scary and humiliating all over again, as if I was really doing it for the first time. I squatted down over the little box like I'd been commanded, and waited. The Matriarch held my hair as I maintained eye contact. It took longer for me to be able to go after permission was given, since the circumstances were so different. But the Matriarch didn't say anything. She just held me and stared into my eyes, until finally I felt the great relief of going potty for her.

"Good. Aren't you so glad that's all out of the way now? I would love it so much if every time you pee'd for the rest of you life, your thought about my face as you do it for me. Now, anything you'd like to say to me?"

"Thank you, Matriarch, for the privilege of being allowed to pee for your pleasure."

"Very good. Now, let's address your unfortunate lapse in the cage."

Oh no! A belting? Really? Oh, my poor ass. The Matriarch pulled me up and walked me over to Anass.

"Hold the cunt firmly, Anass."

I faced Anass with my back to the Matriarch. Anass put her right arm around my neck and her left around my waist and hugged me tight. Boy, was I really getting to know the feel of Anass's body this weekend. And her scent. Neither of us had showered since last night. The Matriarch cuffed my wrists behind my back and then strapped a ball-gag into my mouth.

"Raise your right foot for Anass, whore."

I bent my knee to raise my foot. Anass let of my waist to grab my ankle.

"Hold it firm. I don't want that foot moving at all, or you'll be next."

Wait, was this how I was to be punished? Oh God, what a relief. My poor, throbbing, bruised ass would finally be...

Swish! Thwack!

"Mmmff!"

Yep, that was me, screaming into my gag as a cane flicked the sole of my foot. Oh my God, that was some serious pain. Who knew the soles of your feet could be so sensitive? Scratch that. Of course the Matriarch knew.

Swish! Thwack!

Again, even harder this time. I squirmed and tried to wriggle my ankle free, but Anass held me up and kept an iron grip on my ankle. I got ten swats on my foot with the cane. It was indescribably painful. I was a heaving mess after it was over, crying into Anass's shoulder as she continued to hold me. Drool from my gagged mouth dripped down Anass' body. She let go of my ankle, and I put my foot down. But with my wrists cuffed and in my state, I was still dependent on Anass to hold me up. Then I felt the warmth of the Matriarch's naked body press into me from behind. She'd removed her robe behind my back. She leaned in, and I was sandwiched between them. She reached around to caress my throat.

"Have you learned your lesson, little bitch?"

"Mmm hmmm", I whimpered.

The Matriarch moved up to run her hands through my hair.

"Good. It'll be double the amount next time."

I whimpered again at this. She moved her hand up to run it through my hair.

"And just remember, I enjoy this. I wish I could spend all day beating you girls for infractions. Wouldn't that be nice?"

Ohh-kayyy, this was getting a little disturbing now. As she continued to run her hands through my hair, her other hand moved down in front. She was running it over my cunt now. I felt her hot breath on the back of my neck as she started working me down there, while Anass just stood silent and motionless, holding me. The Matriarch knew her stuff. It didn't take long for her to work me up. An orgasm was just what I needed right now. An orgasm, a hot shower, and a hot cup of coffee.

"That's it, little whore", she said, "just think about being beaten for your Matriarch all day. Think about the feeling on that table as you're finally punished with your neighbors. Think about being fucked by Gerald's giant cock in your ass. I know he made you cum at some point last night. When was it? Did he let you cum while he sodomized you? Or was it after your golden shower? He loves to make them cum when they're covered in his piss, doesn't he?"

This was doing it, big time. I'd forgotten all about the pain on the sole of my foot. I was getting close fast. I was going to cum like this. I was going to cum. I was going to cum. Oh god, I was just about to...

The hand stopped! It vanished from my cunt! Nooooooooooo! I was so close! So close!

I suddenly felt so cold down there without her hand rubbing me. Then I felt the Matriarch's hot breath on my ear as she talked very quietly.

"Later...IF I'm in the mood to let you cum."

I felt the Matriarch move away from my body. Then I heard the ruffling of her black robe being draped back over her body. Leashes were attached to our collars again. We were led back inside. Oh God, I'd wanted to cum so bad.

We kneeled in her kitchen with our hands behind our heads like good little pets now that our morning bladder needs had been attended to. The Matriarch sat up on the counter as she sipped her coffee. Damn, it smelled good. We waited, in silence, like good slaves. After a few sips, the Matriarch disappeared into the mudroom. She came back with two silver dog dishes, filled them with filtered water, and set them down in front of us. Then she cuffed our wrists behind us for some reason. What was up with that? Then she sat back up on the counter, looking down at us as she went back to her coffee.

"Drink."

Anass leaned down, which took some work, and got her face just over her bowl. Then she started lapping up her water. I did the same, of course. I knew that belt was never far away. Damn, it was hard. Like more Pilates from hell. I could really feel it in my stomach muscles. Would this sort of workout be good for taming that excess padding down there? I sure hoped so. Once my face was over my dog dish, I lapped. It still wasn't the easiest way to quench a thirst, but I was getting better at it now. Practice, right?

We emptied our dog dishes in silence as the Matriarch enjoyed a leisurely coffee. Hydrating felt good. When we were done, Anass kept her body bent down, with her face over her bowl. I did the same, assuming of course that this was protocol. After a minute or so, I heard the Matriarch moving around. I couldn't see up there to know what was going on. She took one of the dog dishes away, and pushed the other in between us. Then she emptied her half-full coffee mug into the dog dish. I heard her climb back up on the counter then.

"Share."

Share? Out of the same dog dish? Really? This was my, I mean our, morning coffee? Jeez Louise. Anass started right in. I pushed my way in there and started lapping it up too. Not the tastiest experience. Black, and cold. No cream, no sugar. And nothing like a nice cold ice coffee with skim. Just flat. This was the worst coffee experience ever, and I'd suffered through my share of bad coffee. And yet, it was still coffee. I was learning a valuable lesson this morning. The worst coffee in the world is better than no coffee in the world. Jamming both our faces into the dog dish was a challenge. Our faces were scrunched up tight as we angled to keep our tongues down there. I imagine the Matriarch enjoyed this very much.

We licked that dog dish clean. It may have been a de-humanizing experience, but I finally had some morning caffeine flowing through my veins. The Matriarch snapped her fingers and pointed up. Anass got back up on her knees with her hands behind her head and I followed suit. It took some effort, and was bound to be good for our abs. We watched as the Matriarch washed our dog dishes and her coffee pot and mug in the sink. Then she clipped our leashes back on and turned her back to start walking. As the leashes went taut we crawled back through the house.

We were in the bathroom off the master bedroom now. One of the larger and nicer bathrooms I'd ever had the pleasure of kneeling in like a good little animal. The Matriarch set some rectangular rubber mats down in the shower. It was an extremely large shower, the biggest one that I'd ever seen. Turns out there was a reason for that. The Matriarch led us in by our leashes, and placed us with our knees on the mats. Thank God for those things. I'd spent more time on my knees in the past 16 hours than in my entire life beforehand. The Matriarch may have been cruel, harsh and sadistic, but she certainly valued the plight of middle-aged women and their knees. With short exceptions, I'd always found padding of some sort under my knees this weekend. These mats made the kneeling here as comfortable as I could imagine.

Again, Anass and I faced each other, with space between us, just like we were arranged last night for the Matriarch's pleasure. I got a shudder when I contemplated what that could mean. I knew what showers were used for here.

The Matriarch doffed her slippers and dis-robed (literally. She was wearing a robe after all). It was the first time I'd actually seen her completely naked. She'd kept her boots on last night, and I'd had my back to her on the patio. Of course I stared as she entered the shower, wouldn't you? She was like nothing I'd ever seen. Tall, with some of the weight that comes from being around 60, but it was proportionate to her height, and toned. She went behind me. I felt my wrists and ankles being cuffed together with another hog-tie. Curiously, she didn't bind Anass at all. I wondered why she was showing me such favoritism. After securing me, the Matriarch moved in front of me, turned around, and squatted down a little. Her ass was right in my face. It covered my field of vision. All I could see and smell was Matriarch ass. Not a small ass by any measure. I panicked a little inside. I really hoped this didn't mean what I thought it meant. I'd been a really good sport so far, and had no regrets. I was being opened up in ways I never could have imagined this weekend, and my body was certainly responding to it. But staring at that asshole that was close enough for me to reach out and taste filled me with dread. If we were in here for what I thought we were in for, I was safe-wording out.

"I told you you'd get a chance for a taste. Stick your tongue out, all the way. And leave it out until I permit it back in your mouth."

It was time to safeword...but...I didn't. I'll never know why, but I guess I just didn't want to have come this far and then throw in the towel. Maybe what I thought was going to happen wasn't. The Matriarch had proved pretty shrewd at reading me so far, and subverting my expectations. So instead of safe-wording, I stuck my tongue out. May as well get a taste before anything came out of there and I safe-worded the fuck out, right?

As my tongue made contact with the Matriarch's ass, she angled herself so that my tongue was on her cunt. Then she pushed back into me, and moved down slowly, so that my tongue seemed to move up from her cunt to her asshole and then all the way up her ass-crack. She then moved back down. She did this a few times, so that my tongue bathed her from cunt to ass-crack and back again.

"Was that a nice taste? I'll bet you've been dreaming about this moment since you snuck your first peak when I lead you back to my office the other day. Okay, enough fun. I've been holding this in all morning."

"H...holding it all in? Does this mean you haven't gone at all yet...Matriarch?"

I caught myself just in time, and referred to her as Matriarch. I'd still spoken out of turn, but instead of slapping me for that violation she just reached back to run her hand through my hair.

"Of course not, slut. Have you seen me use a bathroom this morning?"

"I...I...I just assumed you went first thing before you let us out of our cage?"

The Matriarch pushed my face back in to rub in her ass.

"Ohhhhh no. I never use a bathroom when I have slaves for toilet duty on the weekend."

Toilet duty? My heart dropped into my stomach. Being covered in piss had been a hard bridge to cross last night. But I'd done it. And I wasn't naïve at this point about what kneeling in a shower entailed in this house. But my face was pressed right into her ass, while she was talking about toilet duty. I was going to have to safe-word out of this. I hated to do it, because it felt like throwing away a huge investment I'd made in pushing my inhibitions. I was just starting to say it when...

...The Matriarch pushed my face out of her ass and turned around! Yep, now her cunt was right in front of my face instead.

"You didn't seriously think I'd shit on you on our first date, did you?"

I could feel my face go red. Honestly, with everything I'd experienced this weekend, and the things I'd learned, I wouldn't have put anything past her. But now I felt silly. I also felt incredibly relieved. Hard to believe, isn't it? I was relieved that I was about to be pissed on instead of shitted on. I guess that was the Matriarch's genius at subverting expectations and manipulating the emotions of her slaves. The Matriarch put her cunt right in my face and closed her eyes. A few seconds later, a dribble of piss dripped out onto my face.

Ew! It wasn't like Gerald's last night. His had been mostly water. This was pungent. It smelled. She really had been holding it in all morning. I closed my eyes instinctively. I'm glad I did, because that little dribble morphed into Niagara Falls in no time. The sudden onslaught probably would have blinded me. I felt the Matriarch was trying to drown my in an ocean of urine. As she gushed, she pushed and pulled me by the hair as she moved around to straddle my entire body. She was serious about this. Every square inch of my body was going to be her toilet. This was my reality. It was only a few minutes, but it seemed to take forever.             

Then the stream stopped almost as abruptly as it started, which seemed weird to me. The Matriarch was back in front of me. She grabbed my very wet hair, yanked it back and straddled my face.

"Don't worry, I always save a little for this."

She resumed her pissing. This time it went straight into my mouth.

docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers